The Resonance Ch. 09

Story Info
A literal clusterfuck on the beach.
6.5k words
4.78
4.9k
4

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was both excited and a little nervous. We were walking on a sandy pathway toward the ocean, winding through large rocks and vegetation. We all still had suits on, though the ones the girls wore were pretty skimpy. I had on trunks and carried a large beach blanket and a cooler. We came to a sign that said, 'Morgan's Beach. Clothing optional: Do not proceed if you are offended by nudity.'

I wondered how many people actually turned around at that point. We did not.

Instead, we went around a bluff of sorts, and saw the trail go down towards a beach twenty feet or so below us. We wended our way down the path and found ourselves on a relatively small, sandy beach. There were sixteen people there. Most were just laying on towels or blankets. A few were in the water. Everyone was naked. Most looked pretty good that way.

No one paid a lot of attention to us when we arrived and set up our own blanket, though people did turn their heads at our arrival and notice us before going back to their business. Once there and set up, I pulled down my shorts. It felt a little odd to have my cock on display in front of a lot of strangers. That said, no one stared. Not even when Susan and Kit followed suit and, well, removed their suits. I do think that people, however surreptitiously, noticed them, though. They both looked more than pretty good that way. They were both stunning. And, most folks had sunglasses on so they might have been staring like crazy. I know I was and I'd seen both of them naked lots.

Both of the girls are exceptionally beautiful, and I think I can say that objectively. Susan has the nicest set of tits I have ever seen, a waist that narrows enough to make the flare of her hips look outstanding, and an ass that could launch a thousand ships. Kit was long-legged, elegant, thin and has perpetually hard nipples in the end of modest but firm tits. She also has firm, tight, round asscheeks which just beg to be grabbed. Either one would be a show stopper, and I showed up with both of them, now both naked as the day they were born. So, yes, I'm pretty sure people noticed.

They were not the only pretty girls on the beach that day, though. There were three girls laid out, tits up, on a beach blanket on the left side of the beach who were all in their early to mid 20s, fit looking and looking nicely naked. None had any pubic hair, and that was a plus, or at least I thought so. One was blonde and the other two were brunette. One of the brunettes was fairly dark, either quite tanned or Hispanic maybe. She had the largest breasts of the three. The other two had more modest tits, but they were all nicely shaped and they all looked great laid out next to each other.

On the other side of the beach were two guys on the same blanket, young guys, probably 19 or 20 years old. There were three other guys on beach towels lying by themselves, scattered around the beach. All three were pretty young, too, probably in their 20s or early 30s, and all seemed fit. One had just walked back from the water and lay on his back, his dick flopped over and his arms behind his head.

There were several couples sharing blankets. One couple was middle aged but fit looking. She had biggish boobs but they were firm enough to stand up some while she lay down. Her husband, or boyfriend, I don't know, was a big fellow, but well proportioned. They both seemed athletic, and were both quite tanned with no tan lines, apparently regulars here. Or somewhere. She had short, stylish blonde hair and his was missing; he was bald, his head shaved and shiny. Her twat was shaved and shiny as well. His cock poked out of a little thatch of tan hair.

Another couple was slightly younger, probably mid 30s. He was tall and she was short. He was dark haired and she was a redhead. He was quite thin, she was a little chubby. She had nice tits and plenty of curves. Both also laid on their backs. His pubes were trimmed close and hers were missing, shaved smooth.

Another couple was younger still, maybe early 30s. Not easy to tell; they both laid on the stomachs. She had a fabulous ass. I suppose his was fine as well, though I am not a connoisseur of male asses. He had longish hair, and hers was even longer. Both were brunettes.

The last couple was Asian. She was quite petite and he was not very large either. Her tits were not particularly large, but they were firm and stood up in a pronounced way from her slender body and the effect was very pleasant. Her black hair was long, while his was fairly short. He was not as thin as she was, but close. They went well together. They had just walked back from the water and were drying off before laying back down in the sun. Each had a little bush of black pubic hair.

I had my head propped up with a beach pillow, allowing me to see what was going on. The girls had laid down, tits up, on either side of me. We were a bit farther back, away from the ocean, than the others on the beach, so I could take in everyone there.

Once I figured out where everyone was, I worked to get a feel for how to get into their heads. One by one, I established the resonance. I'd gotten pretty good at it and in fifteen or twenty minutes I had connected with each of the people there. As well as the two beauties with me on our blanket.

Then I began to work, again one at a time, at increasing arousal. That is not hard, but I did not want to do it all at once but rather to build it up gradually, so I went from one to the next and back to the same person more than once, tweaking arousal a little each time.

As I mentioned before, beaches are one of those places with great sexual potential. We are more in tune with the prospect of sex because so many people are on display, usually with fairly revealing bathing suits. On a nude beach, as you might imagine, sexual potential is much greater. Not a lot is left to the imagination. It is true that after being around naked people for a while it is not as arousing. You kind of get used to it. But the potential is still quite high and it is easy to amplify sexual awareness. At least it is easy for me.

After a little while, my efforts began to take on a life of their own. One person's arousal got shared with others through the resonance. As a matter of fact, the general arousal was being raised in everyone. While everyone could feel it, I was the only one who knew what was going on, and who knew that everyone was feeling it. For the rest, they had no idea that everyone else was feeling the same thing.

Of course it began to be obvious, since guys have a hard time concealing their arousal when they are naked. Each of the men, all but one on his stomach, began to get erect. The one who was laying face down began grinding his on the blanket beneath him. The others seemed to be looking around more, probably to see if anyone was noticing their hard-ons. It is generally considered bad form for a male in a nudist situation to walk around with a woody. It was amusing to see them try to look without looking like they were looking.

Even if the guys were the ones self-conscious, the women were the ones noticing. Of course they were getting horny as well, but aside from stiff nipples, it did not show. What did show was their attention to the men. For the couples, that began to look like she would turn on her side and just look at his manhood. Then she would reach out and touch it, maybe running her finger down the length of it. When she did that, not only did that feel good to her man, but it felt good to her. And everyone else.

Three of the couples had begun fondling that way, and it was pretty remarkable how good just that felt. The fourth couple, lying face down, turned towards each other, and they, too, began to fondle. It was nice. Then one of the guys reached down and stroked the slick lips of his partner and that, too, set of waves of pleasure for everyone to enjoy.

At that point I thought things would pick up more, but gradually. What happened though was a wave of pleasure washed over everyone. I looked around to see who was doing what and I saw that the middle aged couple had gotten a little more serious. She had moved herself down so that her head was face to face with his cock and had moved forward and taken him in her mouth. The Asian couple had moved close enough that each was able to stroke the other, and were both doing so in as subtle a way as they could. The guy with the redhead had reached down and was stroking her slit lightly, and she, in response, parted her legs slightly. The short little blonde was stroking the bald guy, fondling his cock and balls. The overall effect was quite pleasant.

I was concerned about just how powerful it would be having that many people connected with the resonance. If each of us got 70% or so of what everyone else was experiencing, that would be hard to tolerate. As it was, though, while the overall effect was still pretty overwhelming, it was not as much as I thought it would be. Apparently having a larger number of people dialed back what everyone experienced, at least as compared with what it was with one or two. Or, there was just a limit to how much pleasure we can experience. Still, even if it was only 20% of what the person him or herself felt, when you have nearly 20 people it's pretty fucking intense. Pardon the pun.

One of the single guys got up and walked to the water. He was stiff as he could be and his dick stuck out and up, waving back and forth as he walked. He stood in the light surf and looked out. I then saw one of the three girls on the blanket, the Latina, get up and walk out to him.

I could not hear what she said, or what he said, but both were trying not to look at his cock. Without much success. She looked down and then away, then would look at it again. She finally turned away from him some, also looking out at the ocean. He stepped up behind her and put his hands on her hips. She pushed back some, rubbing her butt against him. He ground his cock against her butt for a little, then reached around her, held her breasts and snuggled up to kiss her neck. She did the shoulder motion one does, leaning into him and turning slightly. He put his right hand down between her legs and stroked her slit lightly. She reached down and grasped his penis. She turned to face him and they kissed. He grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her close. She put her hands behind his head and pulled his face down to hers. The were both aroused as hell, and it was contagious. Everyone felt it.

There was another swell of feeling that felt like another wave. I looked around and I saw that the two guys on the far end were engaged in a sixty nine. I had wondered if they were gay, but there was little doubt at the moment.

I've had my cock sucked a fair number of times, and have to say it is one of my favorite things. I've enjoyed watching women when they did it. I've never seen a guy do it, though. It was a little weird, but it seemed like it fit in with what was going on everywhere else here at the moment. Perhaps it was because I was so aroused and experiencing so much secondary pleasure, but it was a little hot to watch them go at it.

Both were on their sides. One had his back to us, and I could see his head bobbing and his ass cheeks clenching as he thrust at the same time. I guessed his partner was doing the same thing on the other side, but I did not have a lot of motivation to get up and look. I noticed that both Kit and Susan were watching, too. They probably had never seen two guys at it before either.

My attention was drawn away as one of two the remaining girls on the blanket, the blonde, got up and walked over to one of the single guys. I was quite curious to see how that played out, but before I focused on that, I did the two gay guys a favor and removed their gag reflexes. Never done that with a guy, but it seemed like they might appreciate it.

The blonde walked over to the guy that had caught her interest. He had a raging hard-on, and I'm not sure she even made eye contact. They did speak, though I could not hear what they said. Before very long, she was sitting next to him on his blanket. He reached up to stroke her breasts and pinch her nipples and she reached down to grab his cock. That did not last long, though. I looked around to see what everyone else was doing and when I looked back, she was laying on top of him with his cock in her mouth while he had his head buried between her legs. They were both experiencing and giving off waves of pleasure.

The remaining single guy was keenly aware of all the sexual tension and the fact that pretty much everyone was touching someone. He looked around and the remaining single woman on the blanket to our left was looking his way as well, no doubt having the same awareness and the same interest. She smiled, and in moments he was over at her blanket. He, too, had a raging hard-on and as soon as he knelt down on her blanket, her attention went immediately to it. She grasped it in her hand, then stroked his balls as she used her mouth to encompass the head of his cock. As soon as she did, I could feel his pleasure. As could she. And everyone else, as you can imagine.

The woman in the surf had gone to her knees, and she was pleasuring her guy but she was pleasuring the rest of us as well. I looked over to the couples and the Asian couple had just gone full out fucking. She was on her back and had her legs were wrapped around him while he thrust into her furiously. The middle aged couple were just moving from a sixty nine position to a spoon position where he began to take her from behind. The redhead was pinned to the ground by her guy and the little blonde was mounted on her bald guy and was gyrating on him while her tits did remarkable things of their own.

The single blonde had gotten on her knees with her ass raised and the lucky guy she had approached was about to enter her from behind. The brunette to our left had moved from sucking on her guy to him sucking on her. She had her legs parted and her head thrown back with her back arched while he wound her up. And, of course, wound everyone else up as well.

By this time the overall pleasure was more than I had ever experienced anywhere. Doing anything. The interesting thing is that it felt every bit as good as an orgasm, but it did not stop. There was no discharge. It just ebbed and flowed as different couples reached different levels of stimulation and pleasure.

Then someone actually had an orgasm. I think it was one of the two guys, actually. The other soon followed. It was incredible. It was very much like having an orgasm myself, but it did not stop. In fact, just as it started to fade someone else went off. Followed by another, probably her partner. I'm not sure. Things started to get pretty confusing about then.

I could no longer keep up with who was doing what. What I could tell is that people were not slowing down. Even after they had climaxed, they were back at it right away. I first noticed that with the two gay guys. I know they had each gone off, but they were right back at it and going strong. People were changing positions, but they did not stop for more than a few minutes.

It felt like I was having a continuous orgasm but I had not been touched in any way by anyone. I was pretty sure that is what everyone else was feeling as well, though they were actually fucking and so far I had done nothing like that. I had just wanted to see what the resonance brought, and it brought plenty. It was fucking amazing, actually.

Susan and Kit were aware that I was waiting to see what happened, and while they were feeling much like I was, the powerful experience of everyone else's pleasure dominating their senses, they were also horny as hell. Finally, Susan just leaned over and engulfed my cock in her mouth and throat in one motion. Balls deep in one stroke. She had gone down twice and was about to go for a third when I erupted in her mouth.

Her eyes popped open in surprise and her cheeks bulged with my copious discharge. I went off, pulse after pulse. It was fucking glorious. Although she swallowed as best she could, Susan was unable to keep up with all I gave her. Semen leaked past her lips, running down my cock and pooling around the base of it.

I finally stopped shooting into her mouth, but my erection did not abate. I stayed hard as a rock. Susan pulled back and Kit, who had been watching closely, leaned down and cleaned up everything that had spilled out of Susan's mouth. Including a long and intensive effort on my cock, sliding it in and out of her mouth for some time, licking around thee head, and generally enjoying the sensations she created as well as the sensation of my cock in her mouth.

People were climaxing one after another now, and the level of pleasure, sexual tension, and raw arousal was like a fog in the air. It was impossible to escape. Not that I wanted to.

I looked around some and everyone was still fucking. Their positions had changed, but they were still going at it strong. And, I might add, with great enthusiasm. Unlike a porno where people are acting, this was a scene of full blown passion and excitement. And, serious fucking.

Susan touched Kit's shoulder, like a guy who wanted to cut in on the dance floor, and climbed up on me and lowered herself onto my turgid cock. And, even though her vagina was as tight as ever, it was so wet and she was so ready, she did so in one thrust. When she did, she threw her head back and began to cum. Just like that. She convulsed on me, her tight vagina gripping my cock so that I began to get close again myself. Like my last orgasm, hers just went on and on and soon I was going off again. It was incredible. I had never been able to go twice in a row like that, but I was so aroused that I was really close just the moment she plunged down on me.

Even when Susan pulled herself off of me, I was still hard. And still horny. Kit did not waste a moment and soon she was impaled on my cock. She did not writhe long before she went off, like Susan had, convulsing in a powerful climax. I lasted longer this time, but just used it as a way to prolong Kit's climax. I used my thumb to rub her clit and she went wild. I took her by the hips and continued to work her up and down on my cock. She was almost limp as I fucked myself with her until I had another orgasm. Again, I just had a powerful one that went on and on.

Kit collapsed and I just let her roll off of me. Susan began to clean me up and had me clean as a whistle before she went after Kit and did the same with her. Once clean, Kit had recovered enough to clean Susan up, though her attention was such that she had her going in a short while and continued eating her until Susan was again climaxing, her back arched and her hands grasping Kit's head.

I was still rock hard. I finally figured that while I would not have been able to get aroused that soon after a climax myself, I was just picking up on the arousal all around me and staying aroused that way. That and having a climax level of pleasure even without doing anything myself because everyone else was highly aroused, having sensory overload, and periodically climaxing. The whole experience was pretty much indescribable.

I got up behind Kit and slipped myself balls deep into her wet vagina while she was going down on Susan. I had her by the hips and was again furiously fucking her while her mouth bounced off of Susan's crotch. Susan came first, then Kit did, and then I did. Back to back orgasms that we all shared with each other. And, shared them with the other people on the beach as well. Of course things had been just as extreme on every other blanket, too. People were making no effort to be subtle. It was just an all out fuck fest.

I suppose if we had all climaxed at the same time, and had that natural pause before we could go again, things might have settled down. It's just that even when one person would be in that post coital pause, so many other people were still going strong. So, it never let up. The sensations were overwhelming and relentless.

12