The Resonance Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling out of control. It seemed like this whole thing was snowballing, and I began to be afraid where we were headed. The resonance worked to keep us all connected and all experiencing everyone else's arousal and pleasure, but it was a feedback loop that showed no sign of dying out on its own.

Susan had rolled over on her side and was watching the Asian couple finish up. The woman had been enthusiastically riding him cowgirl style. Both of them were deep into spectacular orgasms. She had thrown her head back and he had let out a roar as he finished in her and it was delightful to watch. Susan, however, got up and walked over to them. When the woman pulled herself off of him, Susan just got on her knees and took him into her mouth. She began to lick and suck his penis. His girlfriend seemed a little shocked, but also obviously turned on. I walked over to her with my own hard cock and just stood there. Her attention was quickly drawn to my cock, as she turned to look at it. I'm not sure she noticed me at all, but she was transfixed by the member in front of her.

She leaned forward and took hold of me with her right hand. She appreciated the heft of it, then reached for my balls and did the same. Both were more substantial than the ones she had just been riding, and that seems to have interested her. In less than a minute, she leaned forward and took the head of my cock into her mouth. It stretched her jaw a little and it felt great as she tried to work it into her mouth. It looked erotic as hell and it felt wonderful.

She worked on it for a while, aided by the fact that I made it taste like the best thing she had ever had in her mouth. I looked over to Susan, and she was atop her guy, riding him like his girlfriend had just a while ago. Unlike his girlfriend, Susan had spectacular tits and he had the pleasure of watching them move with the motion of her efforts. I liked watching them as well, but I was a little distracted by the ambitious efforts of the young woman sucking my cock.

I took her by her head and pulled her off of me, eliciting a look of alarm from her, before turning her around so that I was behind her tight little ass. Once she understood that I was going to bury my cock in her vagina, she wiggled her behind in inciting excitement. I lined up with her little slit, slid my cock up and down a few times to split it, and then pressed deep inside her.

She was every bit as tight a fit as Susan. Because she was so small, watching my cock disappear inside her was all the more erotic. Not to mention that it felt spectacular. I took her by her hips and began to work in and out of her. I'm pretty sure she had never had anything close to this size in her, and it was pretty easy to see she was favorably impressed. Each time I pulled back, the skin clinging to my cock pulled out a little as well, making it look like she was trying to grip me and I was pulling her vagina inside out a little. I have always found that to be one of the most aesthetically pleasing aspects of fucking a girl from behind. That, and I get to look at her ass as I plow her.

I was impressed that I could still be hard. I don't think I had much juice left, but I was still feeling tremendous arousal and sensation, and found myself building towards another orgasm. I was even more impressed that I could still do that.

I looked around. The whole scene was out of control. Several people were fucking people they had not been fucking before, but everyone was fucking someone. I had a hard time keeping up with who was with whom originally, but it seemed like the long haired guy was plowing the redhead and the dark haired guy who had been with the redhead was running his cock down the throat of the brunette the long haired guy had been with.

The older couple were still going at each other, probably into their third round or so, and the two who had been in the surf were on the beach with him on top of her and she with her legs wrapped around him. The guy the blonde had gone to visit was the big surprise, at least to me. She had gone back to her blanket and was helping her friend fuck the guy who had come over to their blanket. Her guy was standing sandwiched between the two gay guys. The one in front of him was sucking his cock while the other was buggering him from behind at the same time. I'd never seen anything like it. I had no interest in doing anything like that, but I had to admit it was erotic as hell to watch. Everything about the whole scene was outrageous and crazy, surreal, really.

Wave after wave of pleasure just washed over all of us. I was getting dizzy. I felt like I was drunk or something. Actually, it seemed like more some kind of acid trip, to be honest. All I could think about was sex. Kit came over and sat on the face of the guy Susan was fucking and leaned over to kiss her at the same time. I was furiously fucking his little woman while she screamed in delight. It was like she was a rag doll, flopping around while I pounded her. She climaxed and I kept going. After just a couple minutes, she climaxed again. I finally did the same, shoving myself deep into her as I let out a roar and managed to shoot a modest discharge into her.

When I let go of her, she collapsed on the sand and did not move. Susan had loudly climaxed and had slowed down, but had not dismounted. Kit was still grinding her vulva on the guys' mouth. He seemed to have climaxed, but at the moment was struggling to breathe. Kit finished and let up a little, then got off of him. I looked to the two girls and motioned them back to our blanket.

The older couple seemed thrilled to be able to keep at it. He had moved from laying beneath her with her fucking him to him taking her from behind while she was on hands and knees. Her tits swayed with the movement. She had pretty big tits. There was a lot of movement, and her tits were going wild with it, to be honest.

The redhead had gotten back with the guy she started with. He was sitting upright on his heels with his knees in the sand. She had lowered herself onto his cock and had her legs wrapped around him. Her arms were around his neck, her boobs mashed against his chest, and he was literally picking her up and dropping her on his cock over and over again. Her head was thrown back and she just kept saying "Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," over and over.

The bisexual guy was still getting fucked and sucked off at the same time, but the blonde from the blanket had returned, and she was on her hands and knees sucking on the gay dude who was sucking on the bi-guy. Who was still being fucked by the other guy, who was in turn was reaching down and stroking the blonde from behind. Then, the older bald guy got behind her and simply stuck his cock in her. She did not flinch, but wiggled her ass a little to help seat him. He began to pound away at her. The whole thing was remarkable, and all I could think of was 'this is what a true clusterfuck actually looks like.'

People had long stopped making any effort to be subtle. The blonde half of the older couple was kissing the guy who had been with the blonde on the blanket. All of a sudden, he stood up, lifted her up, turned her upside down, and then put the top of her thighs on the top of his shoulders. That put his head between her legs and her head eye level with his erect cock. She did not hesitate to slide it into her mouth and throat while he enthusiastically went after her pussy.

I was feeling almost disembodied. I felt faint, dizzy even. My cock was still hard, and to be honest, it was a bit sore. Like the ads that warn if you have an erection for more than 4 hours it is not good? I was not sure how long we had been doing this, I'd lost track of time, but it had been a while. It seemed like forever. The emotional chaos and hyper-sexualilty was getting overwhelming. In fact, it was a little scary to me. People were still going at it, like they were possessed or something.

Susan and Kit lay next to me. Neither said anything, but instead just felt all of this. Like I did. Like everyone did. I know women sometimes have multiple orgasms, but as a man, I've never come close to anything like this. Of course, I doubt many women have either. Waves of pleasure coming off of whoever was doing whatever were punctuated by spikes of pleasure whenever someone climaxed. Every time I looked up, someone else was doing something different with someone else.

Finally, the clusterfuck folks climaxed. They all went pretty much at the same time. The bi-guy went first, blowing his load into the mouth of the guy on his knees in front of him. The guy in his ass went next. The woman blowing the guy blowing the bi-guy went at the same time the guy doing the blowing did, and the guy plowing her went last. The effect of five pretty much simultaneous orgasms was incredible. It was also enough to send the acrobatic couple, the upside down woman with the cock in her throat and the guy eating her, into climax as well.

Seven people climaxing at the same time was more than enough to push my girls over, and both quivered beside me as they rode out powerful orgasms of their own. I did the same, just shooting a couple feeble shots from my exhausted balls. Best I could tell, everyone else on the beach climaxed as well. I cannot even begin to describe what it was like.

Partly because I passed out. Not for long, but it was so overwhelming that I think I shut down. When I looked up, it seemed like others might have had a similar experience. Everyone looked dazed and exhausted, anyway. Susan and Kit certainly looked that way, both on their backs breathing heavily, tits in motion, as they tried to recover. Kit did see a little cum on my belly and leaned over to lap it up and clean off my cock, but then she collapsed on her back again.

I decided that was the grand finale. To be honest, I had probably let it go on too long, but it was such a fucking incredible experience I had not even considered shutting it down before now. I began to try to shut down the resonance.

I did not want to do it all at one time, so I tried to make it weaker first. That did not go so well; it is kind of an on or off thing, it seems. I did not want to freak people out by just shutting it off, but I did not know how to do it any other way. Since everyone was stopped, for the minute anyway, I decided to just go for it.

I disconnected people one after the other until no one was connected. People stood up, went back to their blankets. Again, dazed or out of it somehow seems like the best way to describe it. It was like everyone had been possessed and then came out from under a spell or something. They were all probably wondering what the fuck just happened.

I quickly decided that I'd have to check in with people and see how they felt about what had happened. I expected to find that people were shocked, or even horrified, at what had just taken place. Instead, people seemed just the opposite. Couples were paired up with each other the way they originally were, and they were hugging, giggling, whispering, laughing with each other.

The three single girls were excited and talked in animated ways about their experience, glancing over their shoulders at the guys they had fucked. The Latina was part of that for a little while, but then walked over to the guy she had been fucking and started talking with him. People walked into the surf, washing themselves off, talking, joking, swimming and acting like old friends. I was not expecting any of that. I had planned on erasing the whole experience but decided not to.

The Asian couple came back from the water and walked over to us.

The man spoke to Susan and Kit. "Thank you. ladies. That was wonderful. I will cherish the memory."

His girlfriend looked to me and said, "You were wonderful, too. I'm not sure what happened, but it was incredible."

Turning to the girls, she smiled and said, "Thank you for sharing him. You are lucky girls."

Susan said, "Thank you for sharing, too. I'm not sure what came over me. Your man has a tasty penis, though."

"Thank you. Yours does, too!"

"Thank you!"

I was thinking, 'what a strange conversation.' Everyone smiled. They went back to their blanket. Fucking surreal.

I lay back in the sun, allowing it to soak into my body. Kit snuggled up to my left side, and put her head on my chest. Susan snuggled up on my right side and did the same. Kit leaned over to Susan and kissed her. Susan kissed back. We all just lay there, thinking about what was probably the most extraordinary experience any of us had ever had.

I pondered what had happened. I was pretty sure that many people was too much. It was incredible, but a bit scary. Of course, having done it this time, I would be better prepared for another one. But I thought perhaps a little more manageable might be better.

The thing that I would never have predicted was how staying horny allowed me to stay hard, even though I had already climaxed. Usually having an orgasm reduced arousal pretty much immediately. This time I had tapped into the arousal of others through the resonance and stayed horny. Or something. Pretty much no refractory period at all. That had made it possible to continue to be erect and to climax again even though I had already climaxed. Several times.

The other thing that really stood out was how I could essentially have multiple orgasms just by experiencing the spillover from the orgasms others were having. I began to think if them as vicarious orgasms. That was what a lot of the experience had been. Just basking in the pleasure of others. And, I did not have to push anyone over into orgasms. I did have to something to do with getting the general sense of arousal started but it took off on its own. Kind of like lighting a fire, when it begins to burn on its own. And what a fire.

Now I was basking in the general afterglow of a large group of highly satiated people. That felt pretty good, too. It was nearly sundown before we packed up and went back to the car.

12