The Resonance Ch. 10

Story Info
Flying united with Sarah.
4k words
4.77
4.2k
3

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had imagined that I would have no interest in sex for some time after the experience on the beach. I had fucked so much that I was sore by the end. It surprised me that only a couple days later, I was again ready to share a load or so. It really puzzled me how I could be so horny and especially to be able to go so many times with little pause between orgasms. Guys just don't do that. Somehow I was just making a lot of man jam and needed to share it.

I was not sure who to share it with, though. I was again traveling and did not have my girls with me. I had begun to think of them as my girls, by the way, not just the girls. The two of them did fine keeping each other company while I was gone, but that didn't help me much.

Kit had all but moved in with Susan. I had left the resonance intact with the two of them, so their relationship and experience was quite intimate most of the time. So, when it was sexual, it was intense. Which is cool, though I admit I did feel a little left out.

Funny thing was, I not only missed them, but I also had less interest in random fucking. I mean it was not zero interest, but any means, but it was less. I'd much rather fuck them, if I could.

Right now, though, I could not. I was sitting on a plane, the second one this week. I was getting a little tired of the traveling, to be honest. Part of that was wanting to be back with the girls and part was because I was tired. I'd been going non-stop for some time. I was having tremendous success with business, and that was rewarding. Honing my abilities to influence other people was paying off even when it did not involve sex. To put it briefly, I was making a shit ton of money and I was investing it very well, thus making even more money. Convincing someone to buy what I am selling is quite easy when I can literally make someone like me and trust me. And, I was not screwing anyone over. I sell good products and people are almost always quite satisfied with them. I just have to get them to buy them.

And, it's remarkable how a little inside information can help with matters around investment. It's also nice to be able to get that information by setting a worm and then helping them forget they even had the conversation. I had made several smart investments just in the last month that had netted me a handsome profit. At this point, my investments were providing me with as much wealth as my job, though none of that was liquid. Still, my net worth was growing pretty rapidly and that was exciting. I like money.

I had learned a lot from the events at the beach. First, it had become clear that I am able to have tremendous sexual satisfaction without having an orgasm. At least not like one I was used to, where I shoot a load somewhere. I'd come to understand that as a vicarious orgasm. If several people were having an orgasm, I kind of got to have one as well. Without any discharge, but also without any physical contact. Not only that, but I could have a lot of these. I've spent most of my adult life jealous of women, or at least the ones who could have multiple orgasms, which is about a third of them.

Second, it was clear that I could make myself feel really good just by making someone else feel good, and if I did that with enough people, it was fucking incredible. Even when it did not include orgasms, it was still powerfully satisfying to just bask in the arousal and pleasure of others.

Perhaps most important, however, was that I was able to get people to do things without setting a mind worm. I'm sure it was only some things, and not nearly as direct as a worm, but when someone is exceptionally aroused, they will do shit they would not otherwise do. I kind of already knew that, but I was getting a much better idea how to make that happen and the results were quite nice.

I think people are inherently sexual, and that we would probably fuck like minks all the time except for the social restrictions imposed on us. While there probably is some value in those restrictions, it's a blast when they disappear. I was learning how to get them to disappear. I was blown away at how happy everyone was on the beach after the experience there. I thought of it, in positive terms, mind you, as the great clusterfuck. I think that is how we would be if there were not social prohibitions. Or, maybe that is how we would be. At least that is how we would be if we were all connected via the resonance. And horny as all get out.

I was sitting on a plane. It was a red-eye, so the cabin was dark. People were trying to sleep. The young woman next to me had been reading, but she had turned off her light and closed her eyes. I had begun inching her arousal levels up gradually for the last 20 minutes. She had squirmed a little, and by now she was having a hard time sitting still.

She was dark haired, probably in her mid 30s. She had on a baggy sweater that went down to her upper thighs, but it seemed to hide substantial boobage. She had on a pair of black yoga pants. She was horny as hell, thanks to me. She tried to look out the window but I knew she wanted to rub one out so badly she could not stand it. She literally could not sit still.

Once I was sure she was at the point where it was almost unbearable, I turned to her and said, "Would you like me to give you a hand?"

She was so buried in whatever erotic thoughts she was having that it took her a moment to even recognize I was talking to her. She finally looked at me, eyes dilated I noted, and blinked.

"Would you like a hand?"

She did not seem to know what I was asking, until I moved my hand to her left thigh and stroked it. I knew that felt positively electric to her. She gasped, looked down at my hand, then up at me. She saw me this time. I stoked the inside of her thigh, and she spread her legs slightly and bit her lip. As I move my hand up and down, I grazed the apex of her legs, finding the patch of cloth there warm and damp. She gasped again.

I slid my hand up beneath her sweater to the band of her yoga pants, then slid my hand back down towards the dampness. By the time I reached her slit she had one hand in her mouth, trying to keep herself quiet. When I touched her clit, her eyes bugged open and she made a squeaking noise. I slid my finger further south and slipped it into her wet vagina. I drew it up and again stroked her tender bud. She jerked, muffled a cry, and tried to push against my finger.

Of course, I teased her. I would graze her clit, but not provide enough pressure for her to get what she wanted. Keep 'em wanting more, right?

Not only did it feel good to her, but I was getting a lot out of it myself. It felt great, in fact.

I kept it up for a while. My seat mate was beside herself, desperately wanting relief. She could not make any noise, she could not get me to finish her off, and she was so horny she was about to pop. It was great. However, it was close to torture, too, and I finally had mercy on her and just focused on her clit, rubbing hard enough to put her over.

She had a whopper of a climax, and she struggled to be quiet while she did so. With some success, but not as much as she might have hoped.

The attendant came by to check, only to see my hand in the young woman's pants and her eyes rolled back in her head with her hand trying to stifle any noise that might escape. I looked up at the attendant and smiled. I think she was about to say something, but then she lost all memory of why she had come over. In fact, it took her a minute to collect herself and just return to the little seat she had in the front of the plane. That was easy.

The young woman with my finger in her twat was coming down from what was most certainly an epic climax. I decided one good turn was deserved another, so I pushed her over into a second powerful orgasm. Just because I could. She spasmed on my finger, still trying to be quiet as she rode it out. I know it felt good to her because it felt pretty good to me. I was about to give her a third one, when the attendant came by again. Again, I erased her memory of it and she went away, satisfied that all was well. I thought about giving her an orgasm, too, just for fun, but decided I might do that later.

The woman next to me had come down enough to focus her eyes, but was still hyper-aroused. I met her eyes, then softly spoke to her. "I bet you'd love to have my cock in your mouth, wouldn't you?"

I doubt she had considered it before then, but now that I'd mentioned it, and especially as aroused and stimulated as she was, it seemed like a great idea to her. It seemed like the most important thing she could think of doing. She looked around, but the guy in the seat across the isle was asleep and the woman next to him appeared to be as well. No one else could see us, so when I put the little blanket on the seat back in front of me over my lap, she ducked under it. No one was looking at us, though if they were they would have seen a little struggle as she got my zipper down and freed my cock. Then they would have seen her head bobbing up and down as she sucked on said cock.

As always, I helped her along with an enhanced appreciation of the taste and smell of my cock and by eliminating her gag reflex. Usually both seemed to generally improve the experience for everyone involved and it seemed to help this time, too.

My new friend was enthusiastically fellating my penis and we were both having a grand time of it, but I had been absorbing her arousal and a couple pretty nice orgasms and could not last long. Now it was my turn to try to keep quiet as I shot my load into her mouth. I was surprised at the volume, and I'm sure she was, too. She did gulp fast enough to get it all and not leave a mess, though. And I was considerate enough to make sure she liked what I gave her; it was her newest favorite flavor.

Finally, I had given her everything I had. She licked me clean, grabbed my penis and milked out whatever remaining semen she could get, and then tucked me away back in my slacks. She managed to get the zipper up, then pulled out from beneath the blanket and looked up at me. Since the resonance was still well established, she had liked blowing me nearly as much as I had liked being blown, and she had a smile on her face. A nice smile, I might add. Her eyes sparkled a little. It was a beautiful sight.

She whispered to me, "That was really nice. Thanks. And, thanks for giving me a hand earlier. I'm not sure what came over me, but it's been wonderful."

"Thank you. You have talented mouth. I'm sure you are making some man very happy."

She looked a little puzzled as she responded, "Thanks. I don't know. I actually have not done it that much. I just never liked it. I don't know why. I liked it just now, though. It was really nice."

"Well, you did a masterful job of it. I hope you will be able to share more often. Any man would be pleased. I'd certainly let you."

"You really liked it? You really think I was good?"

"Absolutely. You were attentive, you were enthusiastic, you got me all the way into your throat, and you swallowed every drop. It was perfect."

I could see that she was quite proud of herself, that my praise meant a lot to her. I decided to add on a little, "I thought you must have had a great deal of practice."

She smiled, obviously pleased. "Thank you." I was pretty sure she would find the opportunity to show off her skills again soon.

"It was strange, really. It felt good to me to make you feel good. Not just that it was nice to make you feel good, but it actually felt physically good to me, too. It was like I felt some of what I imagine you felt. I know that don't make any sense, but it really did feel that way. It's interesting. I have never felt that way before."

"You are clearly an empathic woman. It sounds like you were able to pick up on some of my pleasure even as you were giving me pleasure. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Me, too."

She again closed her eyes and tried to sleep. I did the same.

After a short while, though, she opened her eyes again and turned towards me and spoke.

"Your... thing... it's really big. I couldn't believe I got it all in."

"Yes, it is on the large side. And, yes, you got it all in. That's pretty impressive, actually."

She was silent for a moment, then said, almost as a confession, "I really have not done it very much. I always thought it was gross. And, I never let a guy, you know, go in my mouth. I mean finish there, you know?"

I did not say anything. After another long pause, she said, "You tasted really good. So did your stuff. I was surprised. I mean, do most guys taste good?"

I smiled and said, "I'm not sure what most guys taste like. I've only tasted girls. But I think some people like it better than others. And, I imagine not all guys taste the same. I'm glad you like the way I taste, though."

She was quite serious when she replied, "I really did." She paused again, then said, "I am going to have to taste other guys and see if they taste good, too."

"I expect most guys would be happy to let you find out. Especially once they see how good you are at it."

You would think that such compliments would not elicit the beaming pride she showed, but this one did. It was probably the case that she never thought of herself as successfully sexual. She was pretty enough, so I'm not sure what was behind that, but somewhere along the way she developed some insecurity around her body, her sexuality, something.

"I always thought sex was bad."

There it was. I should have guessed.

"What made you think that?" I asked.

She said, "I mean, everyone tells you it is. Especially as a woman. If you have sex and you are not married, you are a slut. If you do it a lot, you certainly are."

"What if it's the case that sex is just a normal, healthy thing to share with people you like?"

She looked serious still. She was thinking this through. "I don't know. I could tell you really felt good when I, you know, did that. It felt good to me to make you feel good. It felt good when you touched me like that. That really made me feel good. Maybe it's not bad. I just always got the message that it was, somehow. I did kind of suspect part of that was based in fear that I might get pregnant."

"I think sex is a delightful thing to share with others. I am very happy that you chose to share with me."

Again, she seemed to light up with the praise.

I was a little surprised when she said, "Can I do it again? I mean do you mind? I'd like to. I mean, you were so kind as to help me out."

"That would be wonderful. I'd like that."

With that, she again looked around, then grabbed the blanket again and put it over my lap. She disappeared beneath it and in moments she had released my cock once more.

This time it was different. I could tell that she was studying what she had in her hand. She licked it tentatively, experimented with sliding it in and out of her mouth, taking her time to see what elicited a reaction out of me. And what it felt like to her. She was in less of a hurry, like it was more of a curiosity and something she wanted to understand. She slid me all the way down her throat again, this time slowly, and kept me there. It was like she was seeing what it felt like to have a cock in her throat. She kept me there for a while, then drew back a little and hummed. She stuck her tongue out and returned to bury her nose in my short pubic hair and licked my balls with her tongue.

I did what I could to give her cues as to what felt good, but first of all she probably knew based on the resonance and secondly, everything felt good. She was really into it, obviously trying to do a good job and pleased with her efforts to do so. I was pretty pleased with them as well, and while I had just shot off less than a half hour ago, I could feel another one building.

She reached in with her hand and cupped my balls just to get a sense of what they felt like, I think. Of course, that felt good, too. I was not exaggerating when I told her she had done a good job earlier, but she seemed determined to live up to the compliment and was doing just that. When I did release, I could give her little warning, since we had to be quiet, but with her hand on my balls, I'm sure she got the message. She pulled back a little so that I was in her mouth and not her throat, and she again gulped what I gave her. Which was a surprising load, given that I had just climaxed just a while ago.

She swallowed everything I gave her, and licked me all over to be sure she had not missed anything. She went back to sucking on me, leisurely, for a while, not so much to get me off but just because she liked having me in her mouth. It was nice.

She stayed under the blanket, her hand on my balls, my cock beside her face. She smelled me and rubbed my cock on her face. After she did that for a long while, I began to get hard again. When she recognized that, her efforts were more concerted and again she had me in her mouth. I was not sure if I could go again, but having her licking and sucking on me still felt great and she seemed to be enjoying herself, so I just relaxed and let her go.

And go she did. It was clear she was enjoying herself, and just as clear she liked pleasing me. I suspected that she also enjoyed the power cock sucking affords the sucker. Face it, when someone has your cock in her mouth, she is in charge. In any case, she seemed to be exploring what it means to be a cock sucker, and it was not all that long before she had me ready to deliver another load.

It was not quite as large a load as the last two, but it felt wonderful just the same and I was happy to give her what I had. For her part, she was equally happy to receive it. This time, after making sure she did not leave anything behind, she put my now limp cock back in my slacks. Just as well. He was tired.

She pulled out from under the blanket and looked at me, her eyes bright, and smiled.

"That was incredible," I told her.

"I'm glad you liked it. I liked it, too. I never knew how nice doing that was."

"Doing what was?"

"You know, what I just did."

"What did you just do?"

"You know."

"Say it."

She paused. It was cute, really watching her struggle to use the words when she had just done the thing. It was harder to say 'I sucked your cock' than it was to actually suck my cock.

She lowered her voice even more, though we had been whispering already. "Putting your thing in my mouth."

"My what?"

"Oh, you know, your penis."

"What is it called when you put a man's penis in your mouth?"

She whispered even more. "A blowjob."

"Right. And what are you doing when you are giving a blowjob?"

"Sucking on your penis."

"Right. Also known as sucking on my cock. And, for what it's worth, doing a very good job of it. So you ought to be able to call it what it is. You were sucking my cock, right?"

"Yes," she said. She paused a moment, then said, resolutely, "I sucked your cock."

"Yes, you did. And, I appreciate it. And, never do that for someone who does not appreciate it. It is a generous gift. Thank you."

She smiled, again enjoying the praise. "Thank you," she said. "I really liked it, too. Thanks for sharing your cock with me. And thanks for giving me a hand. Literally. I'm not sure what got into me. I have never been so horny in my life. All in all, this has been a remarkable flight."

"It has, that," I said.

By this time, we were getting ready to land, the attendant's encouraging us to put our seats up in preparation for landing coming over the intercom right after my seat mate's last expression of appreciation.

It dawned on me that I did not know this lovely young woman's name, even though I had shared plenty of genetic material with her.

"My name's John, by the way."

"So nice to meet you," she said. She smiled and said, "I'm Sarah."

12