The Resonance Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice to meet you, too, Sarah. Perhaps we will fly together again some day."

"I'd like that," she said.

"Me, too."

There was not much more to say, really. Being in First Class, we were among the first to disembark. As I was approaching the flight attendant, smiling and thanking everyone for flying United, I remembered that I had not treated her with her own orgasm like I had planned. The person in front of me had passed her and I left some room so there were maybe six feet to go before I got to her. I pushed her over into a rapid climax just like that. It was not a whopper. That would have made a scene and embarrassed the poor girl. But it was enough to make her grab the edge of the little wall beside her and shake a little. Her eyes rolled back in her head for a moment and she struggled to regain her composure as I approached. I just smiled, acted like I did not notice anything, and when she stammered out, "Thank you for flying United," I was able to say with all sincerity, "That's the best way to fly. I'm glad I could. Thanks."

12