The Resonance Ch. 12

Story Info
The little engine who could.
5.1k words
4.74
3.8k
2

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My recent trip had taken me away for a week, and I was anxious to get home. I was pleased with the success of the trip; if this contract went through, and I was pretty certain it would, I would make a shit-ton of money. It got me thinking about other ways I could leverage my developing abilities into making money. It seemed a little risky when I decided to try and play with Rebecca, but she was as receptive as I could have hoped and not only did it not blow the deal, it probably helped seal it. Which was promising, since she was sexy as hell and I would be able to see her again.

However, as I mentioned, most of the execs I tried selling to were not women. That meant the opportunities like the one with Rebecca were going to be limited. Most of the flight home I was thinking about this, and by the time I got there, I had an idea.

It's interesting that I own a home but never go there. Or hardly ever. I really had started to think of Susan's house as home. Not only does she live there but Kit seems to be there most of the time as well. I love it when I get back there, not only because I like seeing them, but because they are so obviously glad to see me.

Going through the door, I was greeted by both of them, Susan and Kit, both visibly excited and both stark naked. Which, I have to say, is a delightful combination. Especially since their excitement involved a little bouncing up and down, setting their tits in motion.

There is nothing quite so captivating as tits in motion. As you can imagine, it was not long at all before we were all hugging. And not much longer than that before the two of them had managed to get me as naked as they were. Susan was hugging me, pressing her tits against me chest and kissing me while Kit was on her knees with my cock in her mouth as I stood there in the middle of the living room. It's hard to imagine a better welcome home.

It was nothing to establish the resonance with these two, so we were all enjoying Kit's oral ministrations. Slipping my finger into Susan's wet slit added to the general experience, especially when I drew it up and grazed her swollen clit. The sensations compounded one another, and as the pleasure grew, so did the excitement and arousal. All continued to build until I could not hold back any longer. I exploded into Kit's mouth. Both of them got quite a bit out of my orgasm, but I also pushed each of them into a powerful orgasm of their own. I mean, that's only fair, right? That enhanced my orgasm, and each of them enhanced each other's orgasm, like mine enhanced theirs, and, well, you get the picture. I could barely stand as I shot streams of semen into Kit's mouth. Susan was so weak in the knees that she went to the floor, and Kit clung to my legs with my cock in her mouth while it twitched. It did not, however begin to shrink.

It was minutes before we pulled apart. Susan said, "Welcome home." Kit looked up smiling, and said, "Thanks, that was delicious."

I went over to sit on the sofa, and both women joined me. Kit put her head down on my right thigh and Susan on my left. Both were close to my cock, and it did poke up proud, but no one attacked it. At least not yet.

No one said anything for a while; we were all just enjoying the moment. Eventually I said, "Kit, how would you like to pull a train?"

"A train?"

"Yes."

"I don't know what that means."

"Well, you would be the engine. And it doesn't involve you wearing any clothes."

"Ohhh, I'm guessing the cars are men."

"You got it."

"The little engine that could!"

"That's it."

Susan looked up. "How come she gets to pull a train? Why don't I get to?"

I told her, "I only need one person for now. You have to work, so I picked Kit."

Susan was getting upset. "I want to pull a train!"

She sounded like a little kid, with some serious sibling rivalry, I might add.

I was pretty surprised at her reaction. "If this works the way I think it will, there will be other chances."

"I want a chance now!"

"You are being difficult, Susan. Stop it."

"I don't want to stop! I want to pull a train!"

By now she was sitting up. She was beyond reason. I'm not sure how she escalated so much so quickly, but she reminded me of a toddler having a tantrum.

"Do you want a spanking!?"

Susan paused, then said in a childish voice, "No.. maybe..."

It was obvious that she did, in fact, want a spanking. In a way I was surprised she responded that way, but in a way it kind of made sense. She knew she was out of control and needed help pulling it back together. I suspected it also had to do with attention as much as a need to be reigned back in, but in any case, a spanking seemed in order. I grabbed her, pulled her over my lap and brought my hand down firmly on her round butt. The smacking sound was satisfying, as, to be honest, was her arching her back and yelping when I did it. I gave her several more, holding her down with my left hand pressed against the small of her back and alternating between those firm cheeks with my right. I had wondered if it would feel bad to me if she was spanked, and I have to say all I got out of it was more aroused. Of course, it was having that effect on her as well, if the wet seam of her vulva was any indication, so it made sense that was what I picked up.

She was really squirming by the time I stopped. Her pretty ass was pink and warm to the touch. She had been crying and started snuffling. She sat up, but would not look at me. She murmured, "Now you have to fuck me."

I said, "What?"

She still would not look at me, but spoke a little louder. "You have to fuck me now."

"Because I spanked you?"

She just nodded.

I thought about it for a moment, and decided that might be a good idea. I was pretty aroused by the spanking myself. I stood up, took her by the arm, pulled her to her feet, and turned her around. I pushed her forward so that she put her hands up and leaned onto the back of the couch. I spread her legs with my foot, then grabbed her by the waist. I aimed for her vagina with my cock and pushed all the way in in one stroke.

She was sopping wet and I slid, in spite of the fact that it was a tight fit, all the way in. In one thrust I bottomed out. Susan gave out a gasp and then sort of an 'ooof' sound. My balls slapped her before I pulled out and did it again. And again.

I could glimpse her tits swaying under her with the movement when they swung out to the side. Mostly I was looking at her pink ass as I pounded into her vagina. I could tell the experience was a powerful one for her, close to sensory overload, though I confess, I had something to do that that aside from a sound fucking. Through the resonance I was able to heighten the sensations and she was already really horny. Plus, it felt really good to me and she picked up on that so as the wet slapping continued, her arousal continued to build. When she was almost at an orgasm, I let loose with my own and the spurting of my cock pushed her over. She began to shake, almost like she was having a seizure, and her legs started to give way. I held her up and remained deep inside her until we were both done, which took a minute.

When I did let go, she dropped to the sofa, but turned around almost immediately, took me in her mouth and began to clean my cock. She savored the taste, of course, and I have to admit it felt pretty good to me. When she was done, she moved over and sat on the couch. Kit, who had stayed back through all this, just went over to her and got between her legs and cleaned her up as well. If you have a taste for cum, you don't want any of it to go to waste.

It was also an act of affection, though, and even when Susan was clean, Kit kept up her ministrations for a little while. She then got up on the couch with Susan and held her, and the two of them hugged for a while. I pretty much just stood there, knowing to stay quiet. Finally Susan said, "I think I might be a little PMS-y."

It had not crossed my mind, though the emotional outburst had certainly been out of character for Susan. It made a little more sense now. I knew not to point out that if she was on her period, she would not be able to participate in what I had in mind anyway. I figured she probably knew that.

I let the two of them be, got dressed and went into the kitchen and poured a drink. In a few minutes both women, still naked, joined me. No one said anything about Susan's outburst and subsequent spanking and she seemed much more calm. We talked a little about the events of the week, and then went to bed. As usual, all three of us were in the same bed. It was a king bed, but with three it was hard not to have a good deal of touch, so we snuggled all night, a better night's sleep than I had had in a week.

The next day we all just hung around, swapping body fluids several times over the course of the day. By then, Susan had started her period, so she was at 2/3 capacity. However, Susan could do impressive things with her mouth and her ass, so it was not much of a hinderance. Kit was firing on all cylinders, so all in all, it was a delightful day for us all.

The following morning, I had to hit the road again, this time with Kit in tow. Susan was not happy about being left out, and especially not having Kit to keep her company until I returned, but I gave her something to keep her busy.

"I want you to look for a house for me. Actually, a house for us. I want a mostly open floor plan, a pool, a lot of privacy, and I'd like it to have a wooded lot. Not so far from the airport that it is a pain, but not in the middle of the suburbs either. See what you can find."

Susan looked at me. "That's going to be pretty expensive."

When I told her my budget, her eyes popped open. Like I said, I had been investing with some tips in mind that made the return impressive. I had not been spending money on much, and I had closed on some pretty big deals lately. I planned to sell the house I had, and that would produce a substantial down payment. I had a lot of money, and I thought it was about time to spend some of it. I was also tired of owning a home I never even visited. And, perhaps most importantly, I wanted to make it so that the three of us could live in the same place.

Once she understood what I was trying to do and why, Susan was excited with her assignment. Feeling butt-hurt about being left behind dropped out, and she was in a great mood. She had begun looking on the computer even before Kit and I left the house.

For her part, Kit had been sort of quiet, though I could feel her excitement through the resonance. Excitement mixed with anxiety, actually. We talked a little about what I wanted, and how she was to approach the situation. I told her a little about the two men I was meeting, and even a little about the deal I was trying to do with them. She listened intently and asked a few questions. By the time we were on the plane, there was nothing more to say. We were both tired after a pleasant but at times busy day and night, so we both slept a bit on the flight.

After checking into our hotel, I called the customers to confirm our dinner time. We got a little more sleep, had a tender love making session, and had a pleasant shower together. Then we got ready and strolled around the corner to the restaurant.

Max Wilson was the executive vice president of the firm, and Sean McGarrick was the CFO. Both were dressed in suits, as was I. Kit was dressed in an astounding dress that had one of those open fronts that went down to nearly her navel with a lot of fabric making the scoop. Her tits were firm and high, her nipples plainly hard as bullets beneath the silky material. When she moved the material moved as well, tantalizingly showing glimpses of the sides of her breasts. The dress stopped just below her butt, also tantalizingly revealing just a trace of butt cheek when she moved. If the thing slipped off of her shoulders, she would be naked, and the effect was one of compelling attention to see if it would do just that. Both men were agog at her, but Kit acted like she had no idea what an impact she was having.

I made introductions and both men were quite pleased to make Kit's acquaintance. They had a hard time keeping their eyes off of her. Kit did not say much. In fact, she did not really seem to be paying much attention. We were seated at a table off to one side of the room, a room that was 'L' shaped, so in effect we were in a corner. The table had a tablecloth draped over all sides.

We were talking business, a huge deal that I had been trying to close with these two guys for months. Both men were asking hard questions and I was fielding them, but they were a bit distracted. They were also aroused. I heightened that some through the resonance, though with Kit there it did not take a lot. Her arousal was contagious enough. And, she was pretty arousing in her own right.

So, all in all, negotiations were going well. Arousal tends to make people more agreeable and that was working to my advantage. We were very much on the same page after a short while, though Kit looked bored. She had been playing with her napkin, and dropped it on the floor. She did not say anything, but got up and bent over to pick it up. She did so with her back to the three of us, and leaning all the way over drew her dress up and exposed her naked twat.

Framed between her tight round cheeks was her puckered anus and the cleft of her labia. She did not remain bent over for long, just long enough to pick up her napkin, but the effect was remarkable. I'd seen her from this angle many times, and it still brought a thrill to me. And to my cock. Max and Sean had not, and I am sure they found the sight stunning and equally arousing.

By this time there was no pretending that we were going to talk about business any longer. Kit still acted like she had no idea what she had just done, seemingly oblivious to the effect she was having on the men at the table. After a short silence, she turned to me and asked, "May I have an appetizer?"

I responded, "Of course."

After a short pause, she said, "May I have two?"

I said, "Yes."

Kit smiled then, more animated than she had been all evening. She slipped off of her chair and disappeared under the table. It was delightful to see Max's face, first surprised and then wide-eyed. Kit had released his cock from his trousers and had slipped it into her mouth. I had some idea what she was doing through the resonance and I knew what kind of impact it was having on Max. His face said a lot, too. He looked around and could see both Sean and myself looking at him. He looked around the room, but no one was close and no one was looking our way. Still he had to be quiet, and I knew that was not so easy. I know it felt weird to him to have us watch him, and after a minute he just closed his eyes.

Interestingly enough, the waitress came by about then wanting to know what we would like to drink and to see if we would like an appetizer. I ordered wine, as did Sean. I also ordered a charcuterie board and a cheese plate. Max croaked out an order for a scotch and soda, the waitress no doubt concerned if he was all right. She walked away after a moment, seeing that no one else showed any concern.

Sean was watching, too, but he was also feeling things. Since I had him connected through the resonance, he was enjoying Kit's efforts some as well. He especially did so when Max reached his climax. Max struggled to be quiet, and he sounded like he was trying to bottle up a groan with only partial success.

Kit's efforts had made a profound impact on Max, who just looked at me like 'what the hell just happened?' I just smiled. In moments, Sean was the object of Kit's attention and it was his turn to try to stifle groans. Which he was in the middle of when the waitress returned. This time it was him that was trying, without success, to look normal while Kit was giving him the blowjob of a lifetime.

The waitress looked a bit confused and more than a little suspicious but she left our drinks and appetizers and walked off. Sean on the other hand, was about to unload and was just able to wait until the waitress left before he did. When he did, he really struggled to make no noise. Also with only modest success.

Like Max, he looked a little wrung out. After a minute Kit came out from under the table and sat in her chair. She ran her fingers through her hair to straighten it, then used her finger to wipe the sides of her mouth. She stuck the finger in her mouth and sucked on it. She turned to me and said, "I'm horny."

I said, "Well you'll have to wait. We have to eat first."

Kit pouted a little, but she did not say anything. She reached over to the charcuterie board and took a little piece of sausage and sucked on it before nibbling on it. Watching her eat was a little erotic in its own right and it was hard to have any kind of conversation at this point so we all just ate and watched Kit.

Our meals arrived and we ate, finally getting some small talk going. Kit did not say much, though she did eat. She would cut her eyes over my direction some, though. I just smiled at her. She winked and looked back at her meal.

When we were done, Kit looked at me and said, "Can we go now?"

I said, "That's not very polite."

"Can't they come, too?"

"I don't know. Did you ask them?"

She turned to Max and Sean. "Would you like to come with us? I'm horny."

I could not tell you whose eyes popped out of his head more, Max or Sean. They both looked to me, questioning. I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "I think she's horny."

They looked at each other then both nodded in the affirmative. Kit lit up with a big smile and stood up and simply began to walk off. Both men followed her. I stopped and put a few bills on the table to cover the meal and a generous tip, and followed myself.

We ended up at my hotel room 15 minutes later. Kit was the first in, and I followed. Max and Sean followed me. No sooner than the door closed, Kit slipped her dress off of her shoulders and it slipped down and puddled at her feet. She stepped out of it, completely nude except for her heels, and turned to face the three of us. Her lithe, firm body was a sight to behold, as always. Her firm tits and taut belly, her naked mons, her firm butt cheeks all made her achingly desirable. As always her nipples were hard. Not only did I desire her, but so did the other two men. Hell, anyone would. Having established the resonance, that desire was amplified. It was amplified by Kit's arousal as well, so suffice to say we were all horny as hell.

Kit dropped to her knees in front of me and began to undo my belt and unbutton my slacks. She slid them to the floor, then engulfed my cock in one motion. It felt wonderful. That, too, entered the mix as everyone felt it. I stepped out of my shoes and began to unbutton my shirt while she kept her nose against my belly and darted her tongue out to lick my balls.

Sean and Max looked to me, not sure how to proceed. I gestured to them to undress, which each did in short order. I then said, "Go ahead and spread a blanket on the floor," which they did. I gestured to Max to lay on the floor. He did so, his cock standing up demanding attention.

Kit pulled back for a breath, but I withdrew, preventing her from sliding my cock back down her throat. She reacted with some distress, eager to get back to it, until I pointed to Max on the floor. She paused, then got up and walked over to him. Without hesitation, she lowered herself onto him, swallowing his cock with her tight, hungry sex. She began to undulate, moving her hips back and forth and around in a circle. Just watching it was sexy as hell, and the effect it had on their pleasure was dramatic. And, while the sensation of her doing so was most powerful for the two of them, Sean and I got a good deal out of it, too. It felt great.

12