The Resonance Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean walked over to Kit and fed her his cock which she greedily accepted. She put her hands on his hips and slid his cock into her mouth, and then into her throat, only to pull back and do it again. All the while she was working her hips to churn her insides with Max's cock.

I watched, but I also made a few adjustments. It's possible to increase sensitivity at the source and also to enhance pleasure centers of the brain. I did a little of both, which turned things up for everyone. I then stepped over and tapped Sean on the shoulder like he was dancing on the dance floor and I was asking to step in. He pulled back and stepped aside and I stepped in front of Kit and fed her my cock instead. She enthusiastically accepted it, and went back to sucking and churning. I looked over to Sean and said, "Go over to the table there and grab some lube."

When he returned with it, I said, "Lube her up and let's make her airtight."

Hornier than ever, he was happy to comply. He lubed her anus up and then his cock. He got behind her and began to work himself into her ass. Kit stopped gyrating on Max, giving Sean a chance to get all the way in, though she did not stop sucking on me. Once Sean bottomed out, she began with the hips again, this time fucking herself on the cock in her vagina and the one in her ass at the same time.

I've never had one cock in me, much less three, so I really do not know how it feels. I do know it felt incredible to Kit. Sensory overload incredible. Through the resonance I could pick up on some of that, and of course her sucking on my cock enhanced my own experience as well. I could also pick up on what the other two guys were feeling, and they were having a grand time of it. And of course they were picking up on Kit's pleasure, and mine, and each other's, so all in all I'm confident it was a remarkable experience for both of them. Both Kit and I had had other experiences tapping into the pleasure of others through the resonance, so it was not the first time, but that does not mean it was not incredible. It was incredible. And, especially so for Kit, who was airtight for the first time in her life. Having cocks thrust into her everywhere a cock will fit turns out to be a good thing. Who knew?

From my position, I was looking over Kit's back while her head bobbed up and down on my cock. She has a pretty back and a fine ass. She also had Sean fucking away like crazy at her ass, and I got a pretty good view of that. He and I made eye contact a few times, but he was mostly looking at the ass he was plundering. I have to admit that was a better view than looking at me. Of course those were pretty much his choices, look at her back side or look at me. Max's choices were different, of course. He could see Kit's belly and her gyrating hips, her mons and her tits bouncing around. He could make out her bobbing head, though he could not actually see my cock in her mouth. He could get a glimpse of the outline of it as it went down into her throat. He could see my balls swinging I'm sure, since I was straddling him in order to fuck Kit's mouth. And my ass, I suppose. Still, the rest of his view was pretty great. All in all, an interesting view for each of us.

Kit could see nothing but my belly coming closer and retreating as she sucked on my cock. But then she looked up at me. Seeing her looking up at me, big blue eyes with her lips stretched around my cock was stunning. She is a beautiful woman, and as it has been noted, a cock in her mouth makes any woman more beautiful.

Kit was experiencing the most intense stimulation of any of us. It was no surprise that she began to climax first. And climax she did. It was so powerful I imagined that people down the hall could feel it. The three of us experiencing it along with her through the resonance certainly could, and in a mighty way. Max was the first to follow Kit, then Sean. I finally unloaded in her mouth. The waves of everyone else's experience leading up to my own made it especially powerful. It was glorious, actually.

Kit went sort of limp. I held her up by her head until I finished giving her my load. When I was done, she smacked her lips, smiled, then lay down on Max as I stepped back. Sean pulled out of her ass, not quite sure what to do for a moment, then he went to the bathroom to wash up. Kit just lay there for a couple minutes, and Sean returned with a hot washcloth and cleaned her up a little, too. When he was done, she just rolled off of Max and lay on her back beside him. He got up and went to wash up, too. When he came back, he just stood next to Sean, neither sure what to do next.

It was Kit who spoke. "Thank you gentlemen. That's better. I'm not horny now."

I said, "Thanks for helping out, guys. Perhaps we should do this again some day."

Max smiled. "Any time. That is one remarkable woman. I've never experienced anything like that in my entire life."

Sean said, "Glad to help. You name the time." He turned to Kit and said, "You are the sexiest woman I've ever met. Damn, that was incredible."

Kit just smiled that innocent smile and said, "Thank you." She got up and went to the bathroom herself. We could hear the water running as she began a shower.

"You are a lucky man," Max said. He began to dress.

I said, "Luckier than you know. Her best friend also works with me, and she is just as sexy and just as horny as Kit. Maybe you will get the chance to meet her someday, too. One or both will sometimes accompany me on business trips when I have big accounts."

Sean also began to get dressed. "Well, I for one will do whatever I can to see to it that we are one of your big accounts."

Max said, "Absolutely. I would like it if you had lots of opportunities to call. And I'd love to meet your other friend as well. If she is anything like this one, that would be awesome."

"Her name is Susan. I'm sure you will find her company every bit as pleasant as Kit's. I look forward to doing business with you both."

After a few more pleasantries the men left. I was still naked, but it did not seem particularly weird. Not after having a gang bang together. I just went into the bathroom and joined Kit in the shower. I wanted to make sure she did not miss any spots.

12