The Resonance Ch. 14

Story Info
Now THAT’S what you call a mind fuck.
6k words
4.79
4k
1

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gone to my own home and found a realtor to sell it for me. She was young, perky, and ambitious in the way only young real estate agents can be. She had blonde hair in a pony tail, a pretty smile, smallish but nice tits, and a tight ass in yoga pants. She looked like she was one of those fitness instructors you see on videos. She exuded energy. And sexuality. Her name was Sheri.

I showed Sheri all around the house. As usual, I worked to establish the resonance with her. I did not really intend to fuck her. It was just habit by this time. I meet someone and I connect with them. I do it with men and women. It seems like I'm running blind when I don't, I've become so used to having that kind of access to who someone is and what they are about. Sometimes I don't like what I find, other times I like it a lot. Sheri was a delight. All that positive energy was a pleasure, and she was attractive as well. Just like being connected through the resonance makes people more receptive to me sexually, it makes me more interested in them sexually as well. It also tends to make others more interested in sex, too, or at least more receptive to sex.

So as I did, I became all the more interested in her. That seems to go both ways. Once I connect with someone through the resonance, I feel closer to them. And more attracted to them.

I spent some time and energy making sure her awareness of sexual potential and general arousal were both heightened. Mine certainly was. By the time we got to the last room, which happened to be my bedroom, she had that glazed look going on.

Being in my bedroom together created even more sexual potential, and when I suggested she might want to look at my cock, she was receptive. Just as well, because she would have been obsessed with it if she had not. Might as well just take a look, right?

She looked at me for a moment, not quite sure what to do, but quickly took charge and sat on her heels while she worked to undo my belt. Once she had, she unbuttoned and unzipped my slacks and let them drop. My now-hard cock bounced up, and she looked at it, then up at me. Her mouth was open, forming an 'O', perhaps in surprise, perhaps in anticipation of having the thing in her mouth. She just stared.

"I think you would be more comfortable without your clothes on, don't you?"

She paused for a second, looked up at me then back at my cock, then pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it aside. She unfastened her bra and tossed it on her shirt. Then she stood and unbuttoned her tight yoga pants and peeled them down. She removed her shoes and then pulled her pants the rest of the way off. She had the very smallest of panties on, and after pausing only a moment, she pulled them down as well.

Here tits were firm and high. Modest, but nicely shaped. Her waist was fairly narrow and her belly flat. Her mons was shaved bare, and there was a little gap between her thighs where her labia hung down just a touch. The effect was that the opening looked a little like a heart. All in all, she was stunning.

"Turn around."

She did. Her ass cheeks were rounded and firm, begging to be grabbed. Or something.

She went back down to her knees, again eye to eye with my cock. I did not say anything as she looked closely at the object of her interest. She seemed to admire it. She stuck her tongue out to collect the little clear drop that had formed at the tip. My cock jumped when she did. As I'm sure you would expect by now, she found it delicious. She sucked on the very tip of my cock, trying to stick her tongue into the little hole that produced such nectar in order to get any more that might be hiding. She got a little. She actually said, "Hmmm."

She then began to lick all over the thing, finally sliding it into her mouth. Of course as good as it felt to me, it felt nearly that good to her, so it was not long before she was pretty enthusiastically sliding my cock in and out of her wet mouth. She no longer had a gag reflex, as you have probably already surmised, but she did not know that yet. I put my hand on the back of her head and gently pushed her down onto my cock until she had her nose pressed against my trimmed pubic hair and my cock was bottomed out deep into her throat, my balls resting on her chin. We both enjoyed that a great deal, and it took no additional encouragement from me for her to make the trip from head to base again. And again.

It is impressive how much difference it makes when the woman is getting nearly as much pleasure from sucking a cock as the owner of said cock gets from being sucked. It did not hurt that I had enhanced her arousal, her sense of taste and smell, and her sense of touch. Her efforts had nearly resulted in an orgasm for her by the time she had brought me to that point, and when I did climax my pleasure and the pulsing shots of semen into her mouth were enough to give her one, too. Of course, I enhanced everything so that it was the most intense climax she had likely ever had. And that, as you must have figured by now, enhanced my orgasm, which in turn enhanced hers. She also loved the taste of what I plumped into her mouth as well, as again you must have guessed. Suffice to say, it was a very pleasant experience for both of us.

It took a moment for us both to recover. Sheri was trying to think of something to say, but was coming up empty. She was having a hard time making sense of what had just happened. I smiled and said, "Thanks. That was really good. You did a very good job." She brightened a bit, but still looked a little confused.

My cock was still hard. When she stood up, I hugged her, pulling her naked body tight to mine. That allowed me to reach around and grasp those ass cheeks, which I did, pulling her up onto her toes. Those cheeks were designed for grabbing. All that felt pretty good, and we stayed that way for a little while, but then I let go enough that I could lean over and get a nipple in my mouth. They were hard little eraser-like nipples and sensitive as shit. I'm pretty sure they were before I did anything, but they certainly were after I jacked up the sensitivity. I took advantage of the moment and sucked on her tits until she was just about to climax. That was nice.

While I was at it, I made her anus more sensitive as well. My grasping her cheeks allowed me to graze her little pucker, and when I did it was like my fingers were electric. I had, of course, made it so that all the nerves there were on high alert and the sensation of my stroking her anus was amazing to her. I could feel the sensation through the resonance and it felt really good. It felt all that much more so to her, of course, and by the time I had been stimulating her anus for a little while, she was squirming and trying to get my finger lodged in her ass.

I continued to tease her until she was beside herself.

"You have got to fuck my ass!"

"I do?"

"Please! I need it. I need butt fucked. Please?"

There is something tremendously satisfying about a woman begging to get butt fucked. And being the gentleman I am, I could hardly refuse.

"Well, since you asked so nicely..."

I went over to the nightstand and pulled out a tube of lube I keep for that purpose. You know, in case someone needs butt fucked. I had her get up on the bed with a pillow underneath her waist. I lubed up my cock, then went and lubed up her little brown pucker. As I did so, it stimulated her even more and she again began squirming, trying to push back on my finger. This time, after teasing her for a while, I allowed her to succeed. When she did manage to get impaled by my finger, she pushed back and up so as to get the whole thing up her ass.

I slid it in and out several times before I added a finger, now going in and out with two. She responded well to that. I massaged all around inside her anus, tugging on the little ring some as well as sliding in and out of it. Sheri, for her part, moaned. Loudly. I could tell it felt good because I was picking up on her sensations through the resonance. I gauged her arousal that way, too, and when it got to a fever pitch, I removed my fingers and pressed the head of my cock up to that little hole and pushed.

My cock is considerably bigger around than two fingers, but she was quite ready and after some pressure and a little patience, the head popped in past the tight ring of her anus. She gasped and muttered, "Oh shit!" I paused while she got used to it, her anus gripping me by the head of my penis.

It's a pleasant experience to have an anus clamped tight around the head of my cock. As I pulled back a little, it was kind of like a butt plug. She just clung to me to me, her anus moving with me, pulling out, gripping me. A lovely sight, especially when it is a small, tight ass like Sheri's. I moved back and forth a few times just to see it.

Once her breathing was almost back to normal, I pressed on. I slid in slowly while she said, "Oh shit" over and over. Seemed apropos, I suppose, since I was shoving a cock up her ass.

Once I was balls deep, bottomed out in her bottom, I again paused. Her breathing was again heavy, but after a long moment, she began to move her ass around a little to get me to stir up her insides a bit. I took that for my cue and pulled out until again only the head remained embedded and then shoved back in. The tight grip of her anus was very satisfying as I slowly plunged in and out, over and over. She seemed to like the sensation every bit as much as I did by this point, feeling me stimulating her stretched anus and plumbing her bowels with my cock. And, of course, my sensations enhanced hers and her sensations enhanced mine. It was pretty powerful for both of us.

Sheri had stopped cursing exactly, and was now merely babbling. We were both building up to a fine orgasm as I picked up speed and when I finally began shooting ropes of cum deep up her ass the sensation of my cock throbbing and shooting inside her pushed her over into her own. Our orgasms were each enhanced by the other's, both in intensity and duration. When I finally collapsed on top of her, my cock still buried in her ass, I was spent. It took several minutes before both my breathing and hers had slowed to normal.

Reluctantly, I rolled off of her and pulled out, still slightly tumescent, and patted her on her ass. "You have a remarkable ass. Thanks for sharing."

She rolled over on her side facing me, displaying her lovely tits, and said, "Oh, my God! You have a remarkable penis. Thanks for sharing it with me. I've never experienced anything like any of this. It's been incredible."

I smiled. "You are most welcome. I'm going to go shower. Would you like to join me?"

"If I can just get a wet towel, I'll be all right. I don't want to get my hair wet."

I went to the bathroom, wetted a towel and brought it to her. I returned to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got back to the bedroom, Sheri had dressed.

Once I had fully dressed, I just erased the entire experience from her mind. She had that usual momentary confusion, but recovered pretty quickly. Any worry or apprehension was gone. She was the confident realtor she had been before she felt compelled to suck a strange man's cock. And have her ass plundered by an ass pirate.

I hated to erase all that, since she would be a fine long-term playmate, but things were getting complicated and if I needed to I could always fuck her again. I was getting a little concerned at inviting too many people into my circle. And, I would not be living in this town for much longer, and I was not sure how I would get the chance to include her long term anyway. Though if it were just based on looks, Sheri would certainly make the team.

We went on to sign a contract and get things set up to sell the house, and she left to go to her office and get things rolling. She left a sign in the yard then got into her car. If she noticed the pleasant aftertaste of semen in her mouth, she did not say anything about it.

I called a moving company and set up to have them come and pack the house and put things in storage. I spent several hours going through things, taking things that I might want to use before I moved, and packing them into my SUV. I had it pretty much filled by the end of the day. I then called a friend who had a college-aged son, Ryan, to see if he wanted to make a few bucks. He was a nice kid. I'd met him a few times and was I comfortable with his making the trip.

He was, in fact, interested, and that evening I gave him the keys to my car so that he could drive it back to Susan's. Ryan dropped me off at the airport on his way home. He would make the drive tomorrow and I'd fly him home that evening. That way I would have my car in my new town while not having to drive it there. I was not up to a seven hour drive if I could avoid it.

I was up to a plane flight, though, and managed to get back to Susan's later that night. It was nice to catch up with the girls. And nice to lounge around the house. We made supper. Watched a movie. Fucked. Just a pleasant evening.

Ryan left pretty early the next morning and made it to Susan's by around 2:00 that afternoon. Susan fed him, I paid him, and Kit got him to the airport. She got me there, too, since I had another flight out. Mine left right after Ryan's did and I was back on the road, catching up with clients. I had to pay for that house somehow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spend a great deal of time on planes. My territory is pretty much the entire country, though most of my customers are in fairly large cities. Still, it's hard to drive from one to the next because of distance, and my expense account easily covers airline flights. It covers pretty much all my expenses, really. Which has allowed me to save much of the money I have earned. I even considered at one time selling my house and just not having one. I live in hotels or motels most of the time anyway.

Now, however, I was really looking forward to having a new house and I wanted to spend more time there. Of course that's because of the girls. I so enjoy being with them. And the new house is spectacular. Anyway, I spent quite a while thinking about all of that as the plane droned on.

Eventually, though, I came back to sex. Everything does, right? Or at least it does for me, and that was what I was thinking about. I seem to think about sex a lot. I'm not sure that most people focus on sex as much as I do. Maybe they do. I also act on it a lot. I'm pretty sure most people do not act on it as often as I do, but that's only because I have figured out how to use the resonance. Would everyone have sex as often as I do if they could?

Everyone I have had sex with enjoyed the experience. When we had the deal with all those people on the beach, I guess it was sort of an orgy, not only did everyone enjoy it, but they were cool with it afterwards. No one seemed all that shocked, even. I guess seeing everyone else do it made it seem more normal. Maybe? What if we all approached sex as just a nice way to feel good without all the trappings of social condemnation?

Of course, I was aware that I was trying to justify my behavior. I just like to fuck and I like to fuck a variety of people. And I do. Still, whether I erase their memory of it or not, everyone seems to like it. And if I erase their memory of it, what difference does it make? It's like it never happened. To them, anyway. I remember it. I like the memories as well as the experience.

But it struck me as odd that I could remain interested as much as I was. It used to be the case that after I had a climax, I was out of the running for a while. That is usually the case, especially for men. But that had been changing. I had especially noticed it on the beach that time. I figured out that my ability to stay aroused had to do with picking up on the arousal of others. That way, I was able to climax multiple times.

But that still does not explain how it is that I could fuck Sheri twice, in the mouth and the ass, and still have enough to have sex with Susan and Kit that night. And, that is exactly what I had done. Several times each, actually. To the satisfaction of all involved. And to still be interested in sex now, as I flew the friendly skies. It seemed like my ability to be interested and to perform was substantially different from what it used to be. Practice?

Part of it seems to be the ease with which I am able to arouse someone else, and then of course indirectly arouse myself. But it was more than that. Actually, both Susan and Kit have developed exaggerated libidos as well. Not only did they want to fuck me every chance they get, but they are fucking each other a good deal when I am not around. Was using the resonance changing me? Changing them?

Part of it for me was just like watching a movie. If you have some time, you want to pick a movie that looks good. Best use of free time I know of is getting sexual energies flowing. Here I was on the plane. Kind of bored, really. I mean essentially all you do on a plane is sit and wait. I could read a book, try to sleep, watch a movie, listen to music. Or engage in sex.

To me, getting engaged in sex was easy. No shortage of willing participants, at least if I gave them a little shove in that direction. And I liked it better than any book I was likely to read. Or movie. It did require a little privacy, and it was potentially kind of messy, but what a pleasant way to pass some time.

I often flew late at night while things were quiet. This was one of those times. That did make it easier to engage in sexual shenanigans, of course, but I was not sure I was up to much. Fact is, I was surprised that I had any interest in sex at all. My libido showed little interest in slowing down. Perhaps the opposite. And even after all the recent activity I did think that it might feel good to have some kind of sexual experience. I was not sure what I wanted that to look like was all.

I was seated next to a man, and that created limitations. I thought about the flight attendant. She was pretty enough but the cabin was fairly full and pulling something off with her would be a challenge. It was not that I was urgently horny, either. It's just that it would be pleasant to have sex. I had gotten used to being able to do that pretty much whenever I want. And, it turns out I like it well enough to want to do it pretty often.

After some consideration, I started to wander through the seats looking for people I might enlist. Of course, by wander the seats, I mean visiting the people in the seats. In their heads. As I mentioned, different people have different levels of awareness of sexual potential. As I visited folks, wandering through one mind after another, I chose based on high degrees of that kind of awareness. I had no idea what any of them looked like or anything about them. I never left my seat.

I only chose women, since including guys would be a pretty messy and therefore embarrassing experience for them. And I only chose about eight women, all in different places on the plane. All were adults; it is easy to tell who is grown up and who is not. Several of them were asleep.

I connected everyone through the resonance, then I began to increase their arousal. Gradually, subtly, they all became more horny. Only two of them were in First Class, one passenger and one of the flight attendants. I could not see the others, but I could gauge how aroused they were easily enough through the resonance. I did not have to see them. And, the two I could see gave me some indication as well. Plus, it is nice to see a woman who is aroused. Of course, all were trying to keep their arousal from being obvious to others, but it was getting serious for each of them.

I decided to take a little physical stroll though the coach cabin, ostensibly to stretch my legs, but really so I could see if I could tell who the lucky winners were. Since I knew to look for it, I actually could tell, though I'm not sure it was obvious to anyone else. Besides, the cabin lights were low and many of the passengers were asleep. I got back to my seat, satisfied that everyone was having a good time. Of course, I was, too. Being tuned into everyone else's experience had a big impact on mine. I was relishing their arousal, basking in it, really. It felt wonderful.

12