The Resonance Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I pushed the flight attendant in her little jump seat up and over, so that she had an orgasm right there. She was clearly struggling to keep it to herself, to not be obvious about it, but while that did make it less obvious, it did nothing to diminish the experience. For her or for the rest of us connected through the resonance. Her orgasm was felt by all the rest of us tuned into that frequency, so to speak. When she was nearly over it, I simply pushed another woman over into her own, which the rest of us got to share as well. Then, before she was done, I added another. Two going off at once was very gratifying. In fact that started to get a couple others close. It took very little to push them over. Now we had two in the throes of orgasm, two just starting to recover, and everyone else damn close.

It was at that point that people started to orgasm without any help from me. It was like a nuclear reaction; now it was self-sustaining. Everyone was experiencing everyone else's orgasms and then having their own, adding to the collective experience. It was quite delightful. For me it was like having a continual orgasm, but never ejaculating.

This went on for some time. I think all the women had more than one orgasm, and I'm sure at least three of them had more than that. I had no idea if anyone else could tell. I was reminded of the joke of the man on a plane sitting next to a woman who sneezed, then closed her eyes and shook a little. He was curious after she did this several times, so he asked her about it. She confided she had a condition that whenever she sneezed, she would have a small orgasm. When he inquired if she was taking anything for it, she replied, "pepper."

I had thought about walking back to the coach section again, but I would have a hard time walking with the erection I had, and to be honest, I was a little shaky myself. Finally, I dialed things back, disconnecting one person after another from the resonance. I did the flight attendant last, and gave her another orgasm before I did just so I could watch her. Seeing a woman orgasm is a beautiful sight, even if she is trying to keep it hidden.

Finally, I disconnected her as well, and just sat there. I had pretty much had an ongoing vicarious orgasm for about 20 minutes. I had not discharged once. I'm not sure how to describe the experience, to be honest. I just felt like I had climaxed many times, but I had not actually climaxed at all. In any case, I had a wonderful afterglow just as if I had and I sat for a moment to bask in it. I was really curious how everyone else fared, though, and my hard on had subsided a bit, so I got up and stretched my legs again.

The flight attendant looked tired. She was watching everyone carefully, trying to gauge if she had been seen or not. I acted like I had not seen a thing. As I walked back to the coach section, I noticed that the other women who had been part of my little experiment were, like the flight attendant, looking around them. Of course the lights were low, and most people were asleep or pre-occupied, so there was not much danger of being noticed, but I did try to check things out myself and see if anyone was more aroused than I would have expected. That would be an indication they had noticed something, I reasoned. Still, it did not seem like anyone had. I walked back to my seat.

I still felt great, and fell into a peaceful sleep for the remainder of the flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I had places to go, people to see, and deals to make so I was mostly quite busy and had little time to think about any of this. It was not until the that evening, after a meal by myself and then retiring to my hotel room, that I began to really ponder what had happened on the plane.

First of all, I was essentially able to have a mostly continuous orgasm for over 20 minutes. It did not involve my actually being touched by anyone, nor did it involve my ejaculating even once, but it felt like an orgasm for the whole time. It was fucking incredible.

Second, it was most certainly the same experience for the women I had connected through the resonance. For them, they just had a really long orgasm for no apparent reason at all. I'm confident it was an experience none would ever forget.

Or, perhaps some would. Three of the women in coach were asleep the whole time. They had a dandy wet dream, but they might not remember any of it. Of course the women who were awake had a dandy wet dream as well, sort of, but it would be harder to ignore. And harder to explain.

My cock was hard the whole time, and there was significant leakage of pre-cum, but I anticipated that much and had a napkin in place before I got things going. Mostly it was just a powerful, long orgasm without ejaculation.

It struck me that the women who were asleep had just as much of a reaction, and added to the mix, as anyone else. It was also the case that I chose the women without seeing any of them. Well, I could see the two near me, but the rest I could not tell anything about. It turned out that some were pretty, and some were not. One was quite old, at least in her 70's. I expect it had been a long time since she had anything close to that intense of a sexual experience. Still, she added to the mix just as well as the rest. Collectively, it was a powerful experience that had nothing to do with appearance. Or even physical contact of any kind.

The fact that I had begun to be able to reach out and connect with people I could not even see was a game changer. I might have been able to do that before now, but I hadn't really tried it. I had not thought to.

Now, I thought about it and decided there was a lot of promise in all of this. I was in a hotel room. I was by myself, but as I reached out to look, I could perceive lots of other people. I did not know who they were, though it was easy enough to see if they were male or female. I could also tell if they were active or not, or if they were asleep.

I'm sure there were a lot more people in the hotel than the ones I could reach, but I could reach quite a few. I began going around, from one to the next, picking who to pull into the resonance with me. This time, I picked both men and women. Any guy who discharged in his own hotel room could figure it out. A lot of the people I picked were asleep. Most of them were, in fact. I figured a wet dream would be easier to make sense of than just having a non-stop orgasm for a long time. After I thought about it, I went back and disconnected with anyone who was awake at all. I just picked sleepers. When I was done, I had picked twelve people.

I could not really tell you much about them. I passed by people who seemed to be unpleasant. You can tell some people are just not nice people. Most folks are quite decent, but you run across some who are not from time to time. I found several as I was looking for who to enlist, and I skipped them. I don't want to share anything with people like that. But everyone else, well, they were just folks. I couldn't tell you a things about how they looked.

I could tell if they were young or old, and I was careful not to choose anyone who was young, so as to avoid involving anyone underage. That was easy enough. People are more chaotic when they are young, but more complex when they are older. Just the energy level gives them away. Plus, there are cognitive developmental events that have not happened with kids, so they feel, well, unfinished, in their minds. Anyway, choosing adults who are not assholes is not so hard, really.

So here I was, late at night, alone in a hotel room, about to be the dream fairy to a bunch of strangers. Of course I would not know the actual content of their dreams. But, I could be sure they were sexually spectacular.

First, I raised everyone's level of arousal. Gradually at first, I kept it up until folks were pretty horny. I noticed that some people were more easily receptive than others, but everyone got there with my help. This time, instead of pushing a couple of people into an orgasm at a time, I decided to give everyone a push at the same time. A dozen people had an orgasm at more or less the same time.

Wow. I cannot explain how powerful it was to be in the loop while that many people climaxed. Each one amplifying the others. Certainly the most powerful orgasm any of them had ever had. It was the most powerful orgasm I had ever had.

It was like I was carrying around a metal pole and lightning struck it. I felt like I absorbed an incredible sexual or emotional charge of some kind. My back arched, I went rigid thrusting my pelvis up, and began to climax.

My cock had been hard already, but it seemed to become like a bar of steel. I shot ropes of semen onto my chest and even on my face. Lots of it. It felt like I was full of cum and I'd just keep on shooting it.

I was totally unprepared for any of this. I thought I would just have a sensual experience, what I had come to think of as a vicarious orgasm. You know, like the ones I had been having, but not an orgasm of my own. I had no idea what it would be like if 12 people connected through the resonance had an orgasm at the same time.

So I was just lying on the bed. I had not even touched myself. I was shooting semen all over. I did not have a tissue or a towel or anything handy. Each pulse felt like a separate orgasm, and there were a lot of pulses. That shit was everywhere. I don't even have words for how it felt. It was more than incredible.

It took me a minute to start to disconnect people from the resonance. I could scarcely function at all. Once I had, I just laid there trying to recover. After a few minutes, I got up and got a washcloth and cleaned up after myself.

I could not believe how powerful the experience was. Perhaps it was because the people I connected with were all asleep. It certainly had to do with my setting them all off at the same time. Perhaps it was that I was getting better at all this. In any case, a dozen people had one doozy of a wet dream. I had a powerful orgasm with people I had never even seen, much less met. And no one had any public exposure that might embarrass them.

For me, it was incredible. The strangest part of it was, instead of being tired or drained by the experience, I had more energy. And I was more than ready to go again. In fact, I considered doing it again, just choosing different people and having another orgasmic blowout. As late as it was, I decided against it. Besides, I felt as good as I remembered feeling, so I decided just to go to sleep. I would think about all this later. I slept great.

12