The Resonance Ch. 17

Story Info
In which Susan gets airtight. Finally.
7.5k words
4.68
3.6k
4

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In some ways, my conversation with Fiona was helpful. It put a few things in context. It explained a few things. And, it was helpful to know that there are other people who are like me. I think.

Mostly, however, it raised questions. Not the least of which had to do with the fact that I did not know anything about those people. What the fuck was an incubus, anyway? How does one get to be that way? What else do we know about someone who is one? What I got was mostly that they absorb sexual energy from people. Just what the fuck does that even mean?

I went to the internet as soon as I had a little time come open but there was surprisingly little information that I could find on the topic. Pretty much what Fiona said. People thought they were demons. I did find out that Merlin from the Arthurian myths was said to have had an incubus for a father. And that people born of such a union were thought to be demons. I found no information about how someone might become an incubus or what happened if you were one.

Actually, there was no contemporary information about anything to do with actual incubi. There is a psychiatric diagnosis for people who thought they had been affected by one. It had not occurred to me that someone might go to a doctor complaining about erotic dreams and be labeled as crazy. Of course, I don't imagine that many people complain about erotic dreams. And I'm sure few would think of themselves as having been fucked by a demon if they had one. Still, another reminder that I was not just fucking people, but potentially fucking with them as well.

Of course, so far no one has had any complaints, so I did not have any real compunctions about any of it. As best I could tell, it was a win-win. In the most absolute sense of the term. The better I feel, the better you feel. The better you feel, the better I feel. Right?

It's hard to explain just how big a deal that is. Imagine your best sexual experience. Now imagine that it was twice that good. More than twice that good. Imagine having the ability to stay interested in sex after you have already achieved orgasm. Many women can have multiple orgasms, but imagine being able to do that if you had never been able to before. Especially as a guy. We just don't get multiple orgasms much.

I did not get the bit about draining the other of sexual energy, though. It really was not like that, as best I could tell. It's not like I got something and the others lost something. It certainly did not seem that way, anyway. What appeared to happen was that everyone went a way with more. Like sexual energy multiplied.

I had not felt drained at all with Fiona. If she was a succubus, which is apparently the same thing as an incubus, only female, she should have been able to feed off of my sexual energy, depleting me somehow. Except I was not in any way depleted.

Even Fiona was surprised about that, I think. She did talk about it as being fed, which was weird, but perhaps that is what it is like. When we have sex, it is like we have satisfied some hunger. It just seemed like I have a hell of an appetite.

It also seemed like people I had sex with had pretty big sexual appetites as well. Of course, that was one of the things that I did. I increased sexual awareness. I increased sexual sensitivity. I increased sexual arousal. And, I increased sexual satisfaction. So even with people who did not have a huge sexual appetite normally, they did when I had tuned them up, so to speak. That was what had happened with Rebecca. She said she was not actually very interested in sex, that relationships had suffered because of that. She was certainly interested in sex now and quite happy about the change.

It is hard to see where anyone had been harmed. Mostly, it seems like having sex with me has been life changing in positive ways for everyone who has had the experience. At least that was what I was telling myself.

I spent the day with customers, ending up with an early dinner with a new one before making my flight, a red-eye. I could have waited until the next day, but I was eager to get home to the girls. I was going to be able to spend nearly a week working from home.

I was tired, though, and so did nothing during the flight except sleep. It was a short flight, anyway. I ended up at at Susan's house in the very early morning. It felt wonderful to simply crawl into bed with my girls and snuggle their warm, soft, nude bodies. I was too tired to do more than that and neither pressed it, but of course when I did wake up later in the morning, it was with the head of my cock sliding into someone's mouth.

I looked down to see Kit's blond head gently caressing my cock with her mouth. The early bird gets the worm. Susan, who apparently missed the worm, rolled over and began to kiss me. Just the sight of her magnificent tits as she rolled over was delightful, and kissing her always felt good. It also felt good to reach down and tweak her nipples as she kissed me. All three of us shared that thrill of sensation. It was nice, and jacked up the overall level of arousal we had.

Kit became more enthusiastic in her efforts and that heated things up some. I moved from Susan's mouth to concentrate on her nipples, which she graciously offered to me once she saw my intent. That felt great, too. Susan managed to reach down far enough to slide her finger up Kit's slit, teasing her clit at the top of her stroke. That really got things moving. Sharing all of these sensations is hard to describe, but I can tell you it is wonderful. By the time I was ready to discharge, sexual energy had built up all around, and when I went off into Kit's mouth, she went off as well. Susan was a bit behind, but it was nothing to push her over into her own orgasm after she basked in Kit's and mine for a moment.

I just kind of collapsed, satiated, but Kit began to kiss Susan, sharing the mouthful of semen I had just given her. They carried on like that for a while until their kissing had things fired up again. Susan pushed Kit over onto her back, straddled her face, and dove down between her legs to eat her. Kit returned the favor, Susan's twat so conveniently positioned at mouth level. I watched for a little while, but between the aesthetics of watching these beautiful women pleasure each other and the sensual overflow, I had to participate as well. I got up behind Susan and slid my cock into her wet snatch in one forceful stroke. The arousal the two girls had going accelerated as player three entered the game. And the pussy, I must note.

Again, the level of stimulation and gratification when all three of us were at it was just remarkable. I held Susan's hips and began to fuck her somewhat furiously, which felt great. Of course, Susan got a lot out of it, too, since she was the one being railed, and I got a lot out of being the one doing the railing. Kit was getting her cunt munched, and she was working hard on Susan's, though it was moving around enough that she had to work to keep on it. In any case, the pitch of arousal and stimulation was quite high by the time I unloaded deep inside Susan, setting off the predictable chain reaction. As I pumped her full, Susan began to climax and once she and I were both climaxing, Kit was swept up into her own.

Once I was done giving up all I had, which was more than a little, I slid out of Susan's vagina. My semi-erect cock dropped down into Kit's waiting mouth and she began to suck all the remains of my coitus with Susan off of me. She also cleaned Susan up, and then Susan rolled off of her and they began kiss, sharing what Kit had gathered in a passionate kiss.

I was afraid this would set off another round, which while delightful, could take up the whole morning. I had things I wanted to talk about.

I said, "I need a shower," and walked that direction. This, too, could lead to another romp. As remarkable as it was that I could stay interested and able, it was just as remarkable that these two women did not tire. They were just as interested in sex as I was, something I still had no way to make sense of. People simply cannot be horny all the time. Yet here we are.

And, sure enough, both women followed me to the bathroom and joined me in the shower. Mutual lathering quickly turned into heightened arousal and then with my cock in Susan's mouth. I did let her be successful, earning herself a mouthful of cum, but instead of letting things continue, I just gave her a whopper of an orgasm. I did the same thing with Kit, and their orgasms superpowered mine, so it was good all around. Instead of letting them die down, however, I just pushed both into another orgasm as the first started to fade. I just ramped things up again, pushing them into another powerful orgasm. I did that again and again, four times in row. Both of the girls were wrung out, sprawled on the shower floor, overwhelmed by the powerful orgasms that shook them.

For my part, it felt like I had a long, powerful orgasm myself, just powered by their orgasms that I felt through the resonance. I leaned against the wall of the shower just to remain on my feet. I was pretty wrung out myself, to be honest.

I did let up, though, and when I did, the girls did not seem like they wanted more. I think they were satiated, at least for the time being. Truth is, it took a few minutes before any of us could get up and out of the shower. Both women stayed naked, which seemed to be how they stayed whenever they were in the house. I got dressed. We did manage to get to the kitchen, make a little coffee and toast, and then sat around the table. Finally, I could talk.

"I wanted to share a couple things with you. I have been doing business with a woman, Rebecca. I took a chance and had sex with her. She has responded to my efforts with enthusiasm. I like her, and I told her about the resonance. She was quite receptive."

I know the girls were aware that I had sex with other people, but I was not sure how they would respond to my actually taking about doing it.

I needn't have worried.

Susan said, "Is she pretty?"

Kit said, "Is she going to come play with us?"

I said, "Yes, she is pretty. And, yes, I have invited her to come see us. I was thinking that it might be nice to wait until we are in our new place."

As if on cue, my phone rang. It was Sheri. "Guess what? I've got an offer on your house! Full asking price and a cash offer, so no banks or loans or anything. Give me the word, and it's a done deal."

Her perkiness came through the phone just like it had in person. It was kind of contagious. She made me smile.

I said, "The word!"

She said, "Yes!!!"

I could practically see her bouncing on the balls of her feet, her boobs in motion.

I asked her, "When can we close?"

"I think I can set up for Monday, if that is okay."

I already had the house empty and there would be nothing more than my signing a few things to put this to bed, so I could do that immediately, really. I could easily make it up there for a Monday closing.

"That should not pose a problem. Send me the address and the time and I'll be there."

"I look forward to seeing you!" She sounded excited. I'm sure she was, actually. She seemed to spend a lot of time excited, though in fairness this would be nice commission for her. She had every reason to get excited.

As soon as we hung up, the girls began chattering excitedly, too.

Susan said, "Now you can close on the new house here!"

I had thought we would talk more about Rebecca, and I had really wanted to talk about Fiona and being an incubus and all of that. That did not look like where things were going to go at all, though. The girls were both very excited about the new house, moving, how to make things happen, and so on. I did not want to be a buzzkill, and there was no real immediacy to the incubus stuff, other than I was struggling to sort it all out. It's not like anything had changed, really.

So, the long and short of it is that Susan called Stephanie right then and told her to move on closing on the new house. It was pretty impressive to see Susan in action. She was like a force of nature, navigating every obstacle that came up like a pro. Finally, it was set up that we would close right after I returned from the closing of my present house. I called the moving company and set it up so that they would bring my stuff down a week from Monday. Shit was happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit happened. I was able to close on the house I was selling, close on the house I was buying, and get all my stuff delivered in just over a week. The women were relentless, making everything happen, putting everything away, making the new house look like it was something out of a magazine. That included getting some stuff from Susan's house and some from Kit's, as well as buying some stuff, but I was truly amazed that it came together that well and especially that quickly.

Initially, my stuff was en route and we were making a place for Susan's stuff and Kit's stuff, mostly in the kitchen. My kitchen was not nearly as well appointed as Susan's had been, and I was happy to give that over to them. My culinary skills are not that impressive, anyway.

Both of them were in high gear. I was busy, too, but it seemed safer not to be in the way. I was doing stuff on my own. They were interacting a good deal more. Obviously quite comfortable with each other, their movements seemed almost choreographed. The girls did not stop. Well, they did not stop for much. They did stop to fuck.

It was interesting to watch them interact. Of course it was interesting to watch them, period. Both remained naked all the time. It's a wonder I got anything done. They were both pretty distracting.

Then out of the blue, Susan walked over to Kit, reached down and slid her finger up Kit's slit. Kit put her head back, closed her eyes, and moaned slightly. Susan stroked her a few times, then stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean, making a 'Mmmm' sound of her own. Then she just went back to what she was doing.

Later, Kit was walking by Susan and put her arms around her from the back, grasping her breasts, stroking and massaging them, rubbing and pinching her nipples. Susan responded by leaning her head back and turning it to kiss Kit. They kissed for a long minute, then went back to work.

It was a pleasant experience for both of them. I could tell, because being connected through the resonance, it was a pleasant experience for me. It occurred to me that these women probably did this kind of thing often. They did it a number of times the first day we were working. There was a low-burning sexual energy going on all the time. Then, I would feel a surge of sexual energy and would look up to see the girls stroking one another for a minute, then going on about their business.

Seemingly at random, they would come engage me. I had shorts on, but Kit walked over, sat on her heels, and slipped them down to reveal my cock. While she began to work on my cock, Susan came over and began to kiss me. Once Kit coaxed a load out of my balls, she began to kiss Susan to share it.

They kissed for a while, then just went back to work. It all felt good to me, but it was a bit surreal as well.

Later, I was sitting in an armchair taking a break. I was getting tired and had just sat down when Susan, still naked of course, just got up on the chair, standing on the arms of it, and leaned forward to offer me her pussy.

Susan has a particularly pretty pussy. Her mons is nicely shaped, rounded and smooth. The hood of her clit pokes out slightly, and with her legs spread like that, her delicate little labia hung down just the slightest bit. It was all very inviting. I leaned in and slid my tongue into her slit, making sure to give her clit a swipe on the way up. I love the soft, slick inner skin of a woman's labia, and I explored hers with my tongue. I could feel how pleasant that was to her through the resonance, and I kept it up while she put her hands on my head to steady herself.

I reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks, one in each hand, to hold her against my mouth. Her small, firm cheeks felt wonderful to me as I did so. Ass cheeks are made for just such handling. Well, among other things. It feels good to pleasure a woman anyway, but when it feels almost as good to me as it does to her, there is additional motivation. I was really getting into it, licking and sucking with some enthusiasm.

For her part, Susan was approaching a climax. About that time, I felt my shorts being tugged again, so lifted my hips to allow Kit to pull them down far enough to release my stiff cock. All the spillover from Susan's pleasure was affecting Kit as much as it was me. She promptly began to slobber on me with enthusiasm, adding my own sensation to what Susan was contributing.

That was enough to put Susan over and she really had a hard time standing while she climaxed. I still had my hands on her ass cheeks and my mouth on her cunt so I helped her stand while her legs shook with orgasm. I did not let up, so she quickly had another.

By this time, Kit's expert oral skills were taking their toll and I rewarded her with a mouthful of cum. Susan was about to start her third and it seemed like I should help Kit with more than just the spillover she was getting from Susan and myself, so I pushed her over into her own spectacular orgasm. That way all three of us went at the same time. A fine time was had by all.

I finally let go of Susan and helped her off of the chair. Kit kissed her to share the wealth and they hugged while they kissed. I sat there in the post coital glow of our efforts and the pleasant feelings I was picking up from the girls. It was nice. Then the girls broke their embrace and just went about putting the kitchen in order.

There was a low level sexual tension in the room with these women all the time. It felt good just to be a part of it. Even when it did not involve me directly, the spillover sensation was great. That evening we we were all exhausted, though there still seemed to be enough energy to have sex. We all got into hot tub and spent the better part of an hour pleasuring each other. When we finally got to bed, I slept like a rock.

Of course I woke up the same way I always did when I slept with Susan and Kit. This time it was Kit who was the early bird. You know, who got the worm? Well, as the owner of said worm, I have to say it is a great way to awaken. And again, I was trying to get my head around not just the seemingly unlimited sexual appetite Susan and Kit had, but my own as well. I just did not seem to run out of juice. Literally or figuratively.

I went to the shower to start the day, but no one followed me in so I was able to get in and out. Coffee, eggs and toast awaited me. I was fully dressed, since the movers were supposed to be here with my stuff today. The girls were still naked, which while an awesome sight, seemed a bit much for when we were expecting company.

"I think the movers are supposed to be here in about an hour."

"Oh, good," remarked Susan. Neither of them made any move to go get dressed, though, so a little later I suggested that they ought to get ready before the movers arrived.

"I'm ready," Susan said.

"Me, too," said Kit.

"You're both naked."

"Amazing powers of observation," Susan said, turning to Kit.

"You cannot run around naked when the movers are here."

"Why not?" asked Kit.

I had to think about that. I mean I suppose they could, but that would be more than a little weird. I expect it would make the movers' job more difficult, though perhaps more interesting. Still, I did not know the movers or anything about them and was not at all sure that having naked women running around was a good idea.

"Please go get dressed."

Susan stuck her lower lip out in an exaggerated pout and stomped off. She did it in humor and it was funny as hell, but there was probably a little truth in it. For her part, Kit rolled her eyes like a kid who was being forced to do something unreasonable and went off in a snit of her own. I admit I laughed.

12