The Resonance Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They returned a little while later, both wearing white dress shirts of mine. In bare feet and no pants. If I had to guess, no underwear either. It was pretty clear no bras; Susan's sweater puppies were moving around every time she moved and Kit's perpetually hard nipples were poking the shirt enough as to leave little doubt they were unrestrained.

I did not say anything, since they had done as I requested. Just barely (pun intended), but as I requested. They went back to the kitchen to continue organizing but only about 15 minutes later the moving van pulled up outside. Because of the long driveway, essentially through woods, they had backed the truck in. Fairly impressive driving, to be honest.

Three men got out. One, a pretty good sized, muscled up Black guy came to the door while two other guys went to open the back of the van. One of them was also Black, not as large as the first but clearly fit, and a thin white guy, fairly wiry with shaggy blond hair and a scruffy goatee.

"I think we got some stuff for you. You John?"

"I am. I'm glad to see you made it."

"We got here no problem. I'm Malcolm and that is Bubba and Shaggy."

Bubba did not look like what the name brought to mind, but as soon as he said it, I could see why the white guy was called Shaggy. I was waiting for Scooby Doo to come around the corner. It made me smile.

I asked Malcolm in to show him the lay of the house and tell him what would go in what rooms. The girls stood in the kitchen looking at him with obvious interest. He noticed them, but quickly looked away again and followed me down the hall. I could hear the girls whispering, so Malcolm could, too. Though I could not make out what they said, it was clear they were talking about him. I expected he could tell that as well.

We returned to the great room after a quick orientation to find Bubba and Shaggy had brought in a sofa and Susan was telling them where to put it. I had decided that discretion was the better part of valor and that the girls could arrange things however they wanted to. It was clear they were up for the task, so I was taking orders pretty much the same as the guys were when it came to furniture. Once they got to unloading my clothes, I set out to put things away in the bedroom.

I kind of thought perhaps I should be keeping an eye on the girls, but I decided I did not have to be controlling and just went about my business. It was not long before Susan came in the room I was in and said, "I want to play. Can we play?"

I did not say anything for a beat, and she continued, "Please?"

I paused, but said, "I guess so."

"You have to help. You know, to make it work right."

"You want to fuck the movers and you want me to use the resonance to intensify things, is that it?"

Susan smiled. "Yes! Will you? You can just make them forget it afterwards and no one will be the wiser."

"Should I make you forget it, too?"

"No, I want to remember it. Unless if is awful or something." She paused, then said, "I want to get airtight."

I knew she and Kit had talked about Kit's experience with Max and Sean, and I knew she was jealous. Both she and Kit had developed voracious sexual appetites, something that caused me a little concern. However, it was not any more voracious than mine was, so again I seemed to be running into some unconscious biases of my own.

I had no idea what it was like to have every hole I owned plugged with cock, but I knew Kit was pretty impressed by the experience. Of course I could pick up on some of what she was experiencing through the resonance, and for that matter I was plugging one of the holes at the time, so I had that to go on as well. All told, It had been a remarkable experience for everyone. No reason not to see what we could do to facilitate Susan having a similar experience.

"OK," I said. "What do you need me to do?"

She said, "I need you to be sure it is safe. And make sure everyone is connected and aroused. You know, like you do."

Like I do. Well, yes, that is what I do, isn't it? "OK. Let me check these guys out and make sure no one is a baddie. Then, if they check out, I will start to ramp up arousal and see if I can set things up. I'll get you in the loop so you can feel how far along the arousal is and then I guess we will figure it out from there."

"Oh, good!" Susan hugged me, then went back out of the room, presumably back to directing traffic. I followed her and began to connect each the new guys with the resonance. That allowed me to explore each of them enough to determine that they were nice guys. At least nothing flagged me to have reservations about any of them. You can tell if someone is an asshole, or is aggressive, selfish, mean, or something like that fairly easily, actually. Or at least I can. I did not have any concern about any of them. Actually, they all seemed like pretty nice guys.

So, I began to jack up their arousal. Just being in on the resonance allowed them to pick up on the girls' simmering arousal, and I'm sure my own low level arousal contributed as well, but I turned up theirs in addition to that. I also turned up their awareness of sexual potential.

The outward expression of that increased awareness of sexual potential and increased arousal was that they started to pay more attention to the girls. It's not like they had not noticed them or anything, but now it was like moths to a flame.

They were more cautious because I was there, but they were asking the girls more questions, making sure they were happy and the like, all the while having a hard time not just staring at them. It was a little amusing to me, actually. Especially when it became hard to hide their erections.

Of course I did not need to do much to heighten either of the girls' arousal. They were always either somewhat horny, moderately horny, or exceptionally horny. They were never not horny. I knew Kit was in on it, since I had seen them talking. I walked over to Susan and said, "I think we're ready."

Susan nodded, not really looking at me, and walked over to Malcolm. He had set a box down and was about to go out for another. She looked at his poorly concealed hard on and said, "Is that thing getting in your way?"

Malcolm looked embarrassed, but the first thing he did was look to me. I just looked back and smiled.

He turned back to Susan and said, "I'm so sorry ma'am."

She ignored him, focusing her attention on his boner. Which did nothing to make it go down. She reached down and just ran her hand down the outside of his shorts, then batted his dick slightly and watched it swing back and forth like a metronome. Again, he looked over to me. I just nodded slightly.

Susan said, "Can I see it?"

Malcolm obviously did to know what to think. I mean you see videos with the pizza guy getting laid, but you know that stuff just doesn't happen in real life. Right? Yet here is the really pretty woman wanting to see his cock. And he's standing in the middle of the living room, his guys coming and going, and both Kit and myself just watching. He was sort of paralyzed.

Susan reached down inside his shorts. She slid her hand down, obviously cupping his balls then stroking his cock on the way back up. He liked over to me again, concerned, but I just smiled and said, "Looks like you have a fan."

That seemed to reassure him I was not going to shoot him or something, but he still was pretty apprehensive about this little white girl with her hands in his sorts.

Susan, on the other hand, seemed to have no apprehension at all. After feeling around Malcolm's shorts for a while, she sat on her heels and just slid them down around his ankles. He looked around to see what everyone else was thinking about this turn of events. I was obviously unconcerned, and Kit was looking on with interest. The other guys were not in the room at the moment.

Susan had grasped his penis and was admiring it. I could see from where I was standing the little drop of clear fluid that appeared at the opening when she squeezed it. He stopped looking around when Susan used her finger to draw it into a gossamer thread several inches long. She dabbed the end of his cock with her finger, licked her finger, and then began to lick the tip of his cock to get at the remaining fluid there. He looked at her, then at me.

"You okay with this shit? I don't want no trouble."

"You treat her with respect and do nothing to hurt her, and there's no trouble. In fact, you will have the of experience a lifetime."

By this time Susan was starting to lick the head of this guy's cock a little. She was horny as shit. I probably did not need to accentuate that any, but of course I did. She was fully glazed over, cock crazy horny, mesmerized by the member in her hand.

I'd done quite a bit to ramp things up for Malcolm, too, and he was rock hard and pretty glazed over himself. He also had a particularly sensitive penis at the moment, also courtesy of my efforts, so what I picked up through the resonance was quite pleasant.

Susan cupped his balls and began to slide him into her mouth. He just threw his head back and moaned. Susan kept going, bottoming out, then sticking her tongue out and licking his balls before pulling her head back while sucking on him the whole way out.

"Gawdamn!" It seemed Malcolm was enjoying Susan's ministrations. Of course, I'd have known that even if he hadn't uttered a sound. Actually, I'd have known even if I were in another room. I could feel much of what he felt through the resonance. It felt really good. Susan was as accomplished a cocksucker as you were likely to find. She was enjoying herself as well, and her excitement and Malcolm's were clearly adding to the mix.

About that time, Shaggy walked in carrying a big box. At first he did not notice what was going on, but it only took him a second. Though he had no idea why, he had been feeling a great deal of arousal and no small amount of stimulation just by being included into the resonance I had set up. When he saw Susan working on Malcolm's cock, he just froze. He immediately looked over to me, but seeing that I was not upset, turned back to the important action in the room.

Susan noticed him. She did not remove Malcolm's cock from her mouth, but she continued to suck while looking at Shaggy. He looked back wide-eyed. Susan reached up and began to unbutton her shirt. My shirt, actually. Never taking the cock out of her mouth, she removed the shirt and tossed it aside. Her magnificent breasts were set into motion as she did, a delightful sight by any account.

Now she was completely naked. Shaggy moved over to Susan as though drawn by some invisible force. Which I suppose he was. Susan pulled off of Malcolm and slid Shaggy's shorts down in one movement. His long, skinny cock sprung up and out when she did. Without hesitation, she leaned over his way and engulfed him all in one motion, burying her nose in his pubic hair. She pulled off and then repeated the trip, stopping on the downstroke to lick his balls and stopping on the upstroke to suck the head of his cock, before making the trip again.

He, too, was awash in sensation like Malcolm, and equally unsure what to make of it all. For his part, Malcolm had stepped out of his shorts and shoes, and removed his shirt so that he stood before Susan completely naked.

Susan turned back to Malcolm for a minute, working on him again, and then back to Shaggy. When she returned to Malcolm again, Shaggy pulled his shirt off and also stepped out of his shoes and shorts so that he was now also naked when she turned back to him.

I still sat on my chair watching, and Kit sat on the arm of the chair next to me. We were both enjoying the sensations we were picking up, and we were both horny as hell. Kit was especially struggling with not being involved, but she knew this was Susan's deal and she restrained herself.

About then Bubba walked in. If the other two were surprised by what was going on, Bubba was astonished. He literally stood there with his mouth open watching Susan blow his buddies. I don't blame him for being mesmerized; it was a pretty mesmerizing scene. But he had been picking up a lot of this from wherever he was out in the truck so he was pretty horny anyway. Like the others, he looked at me. I just smiled again, which seemed to be my primary form of communication recently. I nodded toward the action and he just stepped close. Susan diverted her attention from Shaggy, who she was currently fellating, and pulled Bubba's pants down.

Now Susan was dividing her attention among three cocks, two Black ones and a white one, apparently to everyone's satisfaction. It was quite a show. The room was filled with sexual energy. I was horny as shit. So was Kit. She could barely stand it. She began to unbutton her own shirt and in a couple minutes she was sitting beside me naked on the arm of the chair. With her fingers rubbing her clit. Talk about glassy eyed. She was in full blown horny.

Suddenly, Susan pushed Malcolm back and got him to lay on the floor. She was sucking on Bubba and did not even pause her work while she climbed onto Malcolm and lowered herself onto his turgid cock.

I sent Kit over to get the lube, and she approached Shaggy. He was standing there, his hard dick sticking out and up. She got to her knees in front of him and sucked on his cock briefly before lubing it up. She then got behind Susan and worked a little lube into her little pucker before stepping back and allowing Shaggy to fill the final hole. A task he took very seriously and with enthusiasm. I enjoyed watching it disappear into Susan's anus, but nowhere nearly as much as she did. She was finally airtight and best I could tell, it was everything she thought it would be.

Kit walked back to me and immediately pulled down my shorts and began to lube up my cock. She lubed herself up a little as well, then turned around and skewered her own anus on my cock. As nice as it was to watch Shaggy plunge into Susan's ass, watching my cock plunge into Kit's was a lot nicer. It felt great. She began to use her hips to stir up her insides with my cock and that felt even better. I reached around and massaged her tits and tweaked her stiff little nipples. Kit has especially sensitive and responsive nipples. She was wildly excited about my efforts and they added a lot to the overall sensation the rest of us got as well.

By this time, every one was getting fucked. The three movers were all pugged into Susan. Susan was getting a royal fucking in every place she could get fucked. I had my cock buried deep in Kit's ass, and Kit had a cock up her ass while I was rubbing her tits and she went back to rubbing her clit. The result was overwhelming. Everyone was contributing to the resonance and everyone was getting back much more than they contributed.

I would love for the experience to have lasted for an hour or two, but it never does. It did last a good while, though, and it was great while it did. Susan was the first to orgasm. Easy to imagine, since she was getting the most direct fucking. The rest of us were able to keep it up through that one, but it was not very long before she had another and when she did, Malcolm began with his own orgasm.

Once there were two orgasms going at once, the dam began to break. Shaggy went next, shoving in as deep as he could and letting out a roar while he painted Susan's bowels with his semen. Kit went next, positively spasming on my cock while she rode out her climax. That set me off, and moments later Bubba grabbed Susan's head, pushed deep, and discharged into her throat. Susan responded by going over into yet another climax, even more powerful than the last two. All in all, a pretty intense little romp.

Everyone just stilled. No one moved until Kit pulled herself off of me and got up and got a washcloth. She came over to me and washed my cock, then rinsed it out. Shaggy unplugged himself and stood up shakily. Kit got on her knees in front of him and cleaned him up, then kissed his dick before getting up and going over to Susan. Bubba had unplugged and was standing there, still in a little bit of a daze. Susan had collapsed onto Malcolm. He did not seem to be in any big hurry to move anyway.

Kit cleaned up Susan's ass, then rubbed her ass and back a little. Susan finally rolled over and off of Malcolm. Kit lowered herself to Malcolm and proceeded to clean him up a little with her mouth before going down on Susan and doing the same. Then she laid on top of Susan and they kissed for a while while the men in the room watched.

We continued to watch while Kit went 180 and buried her face in Susan's crotch, straddling her face while she did so. Susan lifted her head and began to lick Kit's wet slit as well. They did not last a long while, though, before they both climaxed again.

I have seen the two of them at each other many times, but it is always pretty exciting to see. The other guys had not seen them at it, and it was clear they were every bit as excited as I was to watch two beautiful women eat eat other to climax. Clear because they were all hard again before the girls were done.

Once they had recovered, presented with hard cocks, both women got up and picked a cock and began to suck. Kit went to Shaggy and Susan went to Malcolm and both set about another round of fellatio. I went over to Susan and slid my cock into her vagina while she was blowing Malcolm and I gestured to Bubba that he might do the same with Kit. It took no more encouragement than that and soon Bubba was plowing Kit from behind much like I was Susan. And in both cases, every thrust from behind resulted in cock just a little further down the throat on the other end. Truly a win-win. Or, a win-win-win-win-win-win to be precise.

This time I did not wait for nature to take its course, exactly. Everyone was close enough, but I set everyone off at the same time. One huge group orgasm. It was just a split second later that I went off as well. I also enhanced the orgasms so that they were particularly powerful, which also made mine a lot better. All told, it was one hell of an experience for everyone involved.

It took a few minutes for everyone to get disentangled and dressed, but once we did, I began to push all of what happened out of the guys' memories. A few minutes later they were back to unloading the truck and moving furniture into the house, none the wiser even if their balls were a little emptier. They all seemed to be in a pretty good mood the rest of the afternoon, though.

The girls were in a pretty good mood as well. By the time everything was moved in, we were all tired. I gave the men a generous tip, and they left happy. Both girls were happy, especially Susan who finally got her gang bang. I was pretty happy, too. I felt like I was fully charged, whatever that means.

Fiona was right about that part at least. She had said that an incubus feeds on sexual energy and it did seem like something like that was happening. I still was not sure about all that incubus stuff, but I did suspect that she was correct. I just did not know what it all meant. All I knew was that I was feeling great and that over time I was feeling better. For now that was all right.

We went to the hot tub and relaxed. No one made a move to have sex again and that was all right, too. We just went to bed. I slept like a rock.

12