The Resonance Ch. 18

Story Info
Rebecca is introduced and included.
6.6k words
4.84
2.9k
1
0

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My conversation with the girls about being an incubus didn't really go anywhere. Not that either of them argued or was upset or anything. It's just that they did not care a lot. Susan summed up her own thoughts easily enough.

"That's cool."

Of course, I had no idea what I thought about it, so I could hardly fault them for not knowing what to think about it.

Both Susan and Kit were interested in Fiona, however. As with Rebecca, they were particularly interested to know if Fiona was pretty and if they would be able to play with her. Both were excited to hear that she was and she would. Hearing that she was a succubus made them a bit more curious, though.

Susan asked, "What's that?"

I just said, "Best I can tell, that's a female version of an incubus."

Kit asked, "Does that mean she can do the resonance thing?"

I responded, "Sort of. I think she can create some connection. It seems like the resonance works better with her than with others. I could pick up more of what she was feeling than I can with other people. I think she will work like an amplifier of sorts. I'm curious to see what it is like when she is in the mix.

"She said that incubi typically have a stable or a collection of people who they feed off of. She really wants to be part of my collection. I think she will do whatever it takes to be a part of what we are doing here. Whatever that is."

Susan said, "As long as she does not take over. I don't want to feel like I am competing."

"I would not let that happen, but she was quite clear that she would defer to my primary. I'm not sure what that means, but apparently an incubus usually has one person who is the number one person in his collection," I said.

Kit piped up and volunteered, "That would be Susan."

I said, "I don't really think of either of you as primary or secondary."

Kit said, "If someone has to be in charge of your harem, I think it should be Susan."

I had not thought of the "collection" Fiona discussed as a harem, but I suppose it would be. Sort of.

Susan said, "I don't want to be in charge of anything, but I don't mind adding someone to the mix. As long as she is a good fit. Especially if she can ramp things up a little. I have obviously become an insatiable slut. I'm not sure about the feeding off of me part of it. I think I get a lot more than I give. If anything, I feed off of you. And I feed off of Kit, too. I feed off of both of you. Sometimes literally." She laughed.

I laughed as well. "I will contact her and invite her to come visit us. First, though, I want you to meet Rebecca. I was going to invite her for a visit later this week if she can do it. Everyone okay with that?"

Kit said, "I am. Is she nervous? She does not know us. Do you think she will be scared? I mean she will feel like an outsider probably."

It interested me that neither showed much concern about Rebecca taking over or anything, but were instead concerned that she not feel uncomfortable. Of course she was not a succubus. Not that any of us really knew what that meant. Still, it seemed like Rebecca was a go, so I called her to see if she was interested in coming for a visit. She was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Driving her back to my new house from the airport, Rebecca did, in fact, seem nervous. Given that she had no idea what to expect from all this, I could see why.

"I know you said I would like your girls and being with them and all, but I have to say I'm pretty scared. What if they don't like me? What if I don't like them? I've been thinking about it since you suggested I come and I do want to try it. In fact, I've been a little obsessed with it. I think about it a lot. But what if I can't do it? What if it's gross? Being with a woman, I mean. Not with you."

It was strange to me to see Rebecca, a very competent and confident woman, so anxious. I felt a little protective of her.

"There are no expectations here. Do not do anything you do not want to do. We are a pretty flexible group. Hell, we are trying to figure out what we are doing, too. Mostly, we are just doing what feels good."

Rebecca was quiet. She was obviously thinking, and I did not interrupt her. I had noticed that she was anxious, and thought it might have to do with meeting new people, but had not thought about the prospects of having sex with other women. A reasonable concern, I guess.

Of course I had suggested she might like it, which functioned as a worm. She had been thinking about just that for a couple weeks or more. Both wanting to experience it and unsure about it at the same time. Kind of how a worm works, right? So of course she was anxious.

It is not hard to push anxiety into excitement. They are closely related. She was a little aroused just because of the excitement of all of this, but it was easy enough to increase her arousal as well. So while we rode towards the house, I ramped up her excitement and her arousal until by the time we got there she was horny and excited. Always a nice combination.

When we arrived and went into the house, Susan and Kit were there to greet us. Those two seldom need to have their arousal tweaked. As best I can tell, they are horny pretty much all the time.

I was unsure if they would have clothes on when we arrived, but they did. Both had sundresses and sandals on.

"Rebecca, this is Susan and this is Kit. Ladies, this is Rebecca."

Susan smiled warmly and Kit lit up.

"So nice to meet you," Susan said.

Kit said, "You are really pretty."

Rebecca was still quite aroused. She had that telltale glazed look in her eyes as she looked from Susan to Kit and said, "Thank you. I'm pleased to meet you, too." She paused for a second and then said, "You are really pretty, too. I mean, both of you are."

I expected that we would sit down, have a drink or so, talk a little. Perhaps the girls had prepared appetizers or something.

Nothing like that. Susan said, "Do you want to see my tits?"

Of all the things she might have said, I never would have predicted that. I looked to Rebecca, unsure how she might react. Rebecca did seem a little shocked, but immediately looked at Susan's chest and after a pause, said, "Yes."

Susan reached behind her and unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. She had nothing on beneath it, of course. Her flat stomach and her full, shapely breasts contrasted nicely. Her nipples were hard and she just stood there, smiling.

Rebecca seemed entranced. Which is not really hard when looking at Susan in the nude. I know it entranced the fuck out of me pretty much every time I saw it. "They are beautiful tits," Rebecca said, a little breathlessly.

Kit unzipped her own dress and dropped it at her feet as well, and Rebecca looked over to her with great interest, too. "Yours are beautiful, too!" Kit's tits were smaller, but were a visual delight on her lithe body, high and firm with perpetually hard nipples.

Kit stepped forward and hugged Rebecca. Rebecca paused only for a moment, then returned the hug. Once she did, Kit kissed her on the mouth. Again, a pause, then Rebecca began to kiss back. It was only a short while before the kissing was looking pretty passionate.

It felt that way, too. Remember, the resonance was well established and what one of us felt, the others did, too. Kit and Rebecca were getting into it, and it felt great. Susan stepped forward them, and when Kit pulled back, Susan began to kiss Rebecca, and as she did, Kit reached around and began to unbutton Rebecca's blouse. She managed to get it off, then went to her knees and unzipped Rebecca's skirt and slid it down, leaving her in only her bra and panties.

Susan reached around and unfastened Rebecca's bra while Kit slid her panties down to her ankles. Rebecca kicked her shoes off and stood there naked, still kissing Susan.

Kit, still on her knees, leaned forward and slid her tongue up Rebecca's slit to her clitoral hood. I don't have a slit or a clit but I can tell you that made a huge impression on Rebecca because I picked up on it through the resonance. It felt like an electrical charge of some kind, and of course it was more powerful for Rebecca than it was to me, since it she did have slit and a clit and Kit has a skilled tongue licking it.

Rebecca became even more impassioned in her kissing Susan, and Kit became even more enthusiastic as she explored Rebecca's vulva and vagina. After a few minutes of this, Rebecca was unable to keep kissing. She could barely stand. Susan took that as an opportunity to begin sucking on her nipples.

Rebecca has fairly large breasts, full and inviting. It was a visual delight to see her standing there, her head back while Susan fondled and sucked on her tits. Rebecca steadied herself by holding Kit's head, while Kit did all in her substantial power to pleasure her orally.

It was an erotic delight to witness, and one I could feel quite well through the resonance. It was close to sensory overload for Rebecca. She was breathing heavily, gasping really, while she tried to remain on her feet.

As she began to orgasm I decided to not enhance things for her. At least not much. She still had a whopper of an orgasm. Her legs were shaking, going limp and unable to keep her on her feet. Susan reached around her and held her while she rode it out. Kit hardly let up and Rebecca started another climax before the first one had fully died out. Susan struggled to keep her standing. Kit relented and Susan held her tight while she recovered.

As Rebecca's breathing calmed and her ability to stand unassisted came back, both Susan and Kit let go of her and stood back a little. I suggested, "Why don't you two go make pretzels?"

Both girls grinned and began to walk down the hallway. Watching them go was pleasant enough, each with enough hip action to make it a little mesmerizing. I turned to look at Rebecca, who was watching the girls walk away, too. Perhaps a little mesmerized as well.

She looked at me, and I just hugged her close and held her. There is something particularly erotic about hugging a naked woman when I am fully clothed that we both appreciated, especially when I moved my hands down to cup her butt cheeks and pull her close to me. I kissed her and she returned the kiss with enthusiasm.

I asked, "So was that as gross as you feared?"

"My god, I had no idea. That was remarkable. They are remarkable."

I smiled, "Let's go see what they are up to."

I walked her down the hallway, holding her hand as I did. I did look over to see her breasts in motion as she walked. Lovely. Several doors down the hallway was a door to what we called the Romper Room. It was a fairly large bedroom, maybe fifteen feet square. In the center of it was a bed. It was a round thing, about eight feet in diameter. There were some chairs in one corner of the room, but mostly the bed dominated the room. Kit had found it and we all agreed we had to have it so I bought it.

At the moment, both Susan and Kit were both on the bed. Each was on her back with her legs back to her chest, her ankles by her ears, while her arms were holding her legs back by reaching between them and then holding them down. The result was lewdly exposed vaginas and anuses on one end and tits poking out between their arms on the other. Each woman's bare cleft showed a shiny seam of moisture, an indication of arousal. Stiff, erect nipples were another clue.

Rebecca stared. Her own arousal was at a fever pitch, in part because I was jacking it up, but in part because of all the raw sexual energy in the room. And, because she had just been pleasured rather nicely just ten minutes ago. And, of course, because both Susan and Kit were really hot.

"Touch them."

Rebecca pulled her eyes away from the girls to look at me. She was apprehensive, uncertain, pulled in more than one direction. I did not say any more, and after a long pause, she stepped over to the bed and reached out and stroked Susan's right leg near her nether lips, but not touching them.

As she did, it felt good to Susan, but the rest of us could feel it as well. This was what I wanted Rebecca to realize, and she did. She stroked again, again feeling the pleasure herself as Susan experienced it. The third stroke was down that glistening seam between Susan's labia.

That got a much greater reaction, a reaction we all got to share. Rebecca began to slide her finger up and down between Susan's lips to great effect, but it was when she grazed her clit that things got real. Everyone got a jolt of pleasure quickly followed by another when Rebecca repeated the motion.

By this time, she was getting into it. It is insanely erotic and then to have the pleasure amplified and shared, well it's hard to explain how much of a game changer that is. She continued and things continued to build.

I did not do anything to join in, wanting Rebecca to experience what the pleasure of others was like through the resonance. However, I did say, "Don't forget Kit."

Rebecca had been using her right hand on Susan, though she was on the left. She reached over and began to stroke Kit in the same way she had Susan, getting much the same results. I did not do anything for a minute, but then I took her left hand and moved it over to Susan. She began stroking Susan with her left hand while she stroked Kit with her right.

Adding another person in the mix increased the overall pleasure everyone shared, so much so that it was every bit as powerful to Rebecca as it would have been if someone had been stroking her.

She was getting into all this every bit as much as the rest of us were and it was new to her so to say it was a powerful experience would be to put it mildly. After several minutes, I again took her left hand, but this time I held it up to her mouth. She paused for only a moment, then tentatively licked her finger.

When she did, I saw to it that she loved the taste. She began to lick her fingers to get all she could. When her hand was clean she wet it again with Susan's juices and then licked her hand clean again. It was only when she had done that that she figured out she could get better results just licking Susan's twat.

Susan was close enough to the edge of the bed that Rebecca could get on her knees and lean forward and plant her face on Susan. She did that and began to use her tongue to lap at her. She found her clit as well, and the overall sensation went up another notch. For Susan, for sure, but for the rest of us as well.

She had been so focused on Susan that she seemed to have forgotten Kit but once again, I took her hand and placed it back on Kit. She began to stroke Kit's clit while she was licking Susan's. That worked out quite nicely. After a bit of that, she thought to switch, and began devouring Kit's cunt while fingering Susan.

Damn. This was splendid. And I was not touching or being touched. I was just soaking it up. It was getting to be a bit much for Susan and Kit, however. Both were close to orgasms and about to get there so I pushed on things a wee bit. Well, more than a wee bit. Powerful orgasms washed over each of them. Rebecca and I could feel just how good that felt through the resonance. When that happened, I slid my hand down and ran my finger up Rebecca's soaked slit.

Rebecca was so close that that was all it took to push her over into her own orgasm, though I did enhance things so it was a whopper. For my part, I got to have a vicarious orgasm while the three of them had the real thing. It was still a pretty remarkable experience. I was just standing there, fully clothed, while these three naked women rode out massive orgasms. It was incredible.

It was Susan who recovered first. Rebecca's head was still resting on Kit's leg beside her vagina. Susan unwrapped herself and got up and came over to me. She kissed me and began to unbutton my shirt. After getting it loose, she dropped to her knees and undid my trousers, dropping them to the floor. I stepped out of my shoes and my slacks and finally I was as naked as the rest of them.

My cock was hard as a rock with a glistening drop at the end. Susan used her finger to draw a thin gossamer thread that she stared at for a moment before she tasted it with the tip of her tongue. She did the same with the tip of my cock and then slowly slid my cock into her mouth and throat in one smooth motion. Once I was balls deep, she moaned and the vibration added to the sensation of being throated. It was nice. She did it several times, and I liked it.

You know the drill. Kit and Rebecca, as well as Susan of course, could all pick up the sensations I was having and were enjoying them as well. Rebecca, still on her knees, turned and came over to me. Susan offered her my cock. She slurped on it some and offered it back to Susan. Kit got off the bed and came over and got into the action as well, taking a turn tasting me. Susan went for my balls and began licking and sucking on them. Rebecca began sucking on the head while Kit licked all around the base. I had never had three women slobber on my cock and balls at the same time before and I have to say I liked it.

Kit stood up and kissed me, then took my hand and led me over to the bed. I laid down in the center of it, my cock still hard and glistening from all the attention it had received.

All three of them went back to sucking and licking, but I said, "Kit, would you hand Rebecca the lube? I think she would like my cock in her ass."

I doubt the thought had even occurred to Rebecca, but by the time Kit had come back with the lube and stared to grease my cock up with it she actually did want it there. She got up on the bed on her hands and knees and Kit turned to her and began to lube up her little pucker, sliding a finger in to get lube all the way in. Rebecca just moaned a little. Kit continued to lube her up, slipping two, then three fingers in in the process.

I had worked to make sure Rebecca was about as horny as she could be, but to be honest, by this point, I did not have to do a lot. She was on fire. She was pushing back on Kit's hand, trying to get her fingers in deep and when Kit pulled out, she tried to push back and find her fingers again. She was not successful, and then it occurred to her that there was a perfectly good penis she could stuff up there and straddled me to accomplish that.

She lowered herself onto my turgid cock, the head stretching her anus a good deal more than Kit's fingers had. She was slow and careful as she tried to accommodate the intruder, but eventually her tight ring was gripping the base of my cock and she relaxed. For my part, not only did I enjoy the feeling of has ass engulfing my cock, I enjoyed the sight of it disappearing into her. I also enjoyed the look of rapture on her face.

I also enjoyed the movement of her tits as she struggled with all this. She is a pretty woman and the concentration on her face as she navigated my cock up her ass did nothing to distract from that.

I know all this sounds crazy as shit, because it is. But remember, when people are horny as hell, crazy things make as much sense as anything else. And all three women were horny as hell. Part of that was because I was ramping up their arousal. Which I was, in spades. And part of their high level of arousal was because each could all pick up on the arousal of the others.

And part of it was because the whole thing was erotic as hell. It's really quite easy to let go and plunge in sexually when you are part of a scene with a bunch of naked people doing sexual stuff.

And remember, while I cannot control my own arousal, I can pick up on the arousal of others so if I ramp theirs up, that indirectly ramps up mine as well. I was plenty fucking aroused. Which in turn added to the mix. So yes, it was crazy.

Once Rebecca was seated, I could reach up and stroke her tits and pinch her nipples, which I did. To everyone's benefit. Kit kissed her and reached down and stroked her clit while Susan began to suck on her nipples.

12