The Resonance Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did this for a while, me buried deep in her ass but not moving in her at all, while the girls caressed, stroked kissed and sucked on her. It was not long before Rebecca went rigid, arched her back, and let out a guttural moan. The rest of us enjoyed her orgasm nearly as much as she did.

She went a bit limp, but was still empaled on my cock, which was anything but limp. I spoke to Kit, "Give her a spin."

It took a second for Kit to figure out what I wanted, but then took Rebecca's leg and pulled it out straight in front of her. Susan picked up the other, and soon Rebecca was sitting on my cock with her legs out beside either side of my chest. That resulted in her being even more fully skewered on my cock. Then the girls began to rotate her, an awkward effort that resulted in her still being empaled but facing away from me, her legs out in front of her on either side of my legs.

I could now see her beautiful ass with my cock buried in it, a fine sight by any measure. After appreciating it for a moment, I reached up and pulled her back towards me until she was lying on my chest. I reached up and grasped her breasts, stroking and pinching the nipples. We all felt the thrill she experienced when I did that, so I did it for a while.

I was having a hard time lying still, though, so I grasped her waist and began to move her up and down while she lay on me. I would pull her up towards my head a little, then push her back down. This, of course, meant that she was sliding up and down the cock deep in her ass, a sensation that was as positive for her as it was for me. And it was quite positive for me.

Susan then returned to Rebecca's tits, sucking her her nipples, while Kit found her way between Rebecca's legs and began to lick her clit on every downstroke.

This produced a shitload of stimulation for Rebecca, and of course that was shared amongst the rest of us as well. Plus, I was finding her tight anus tugging on my cock on every stroke pretty stimulating as well. I was having a hard time going slow, and I picked up the pace, eventually forcefully fucking myself with her like a life-size fleshlight.

Both Susan and Kit had a hard time keeping up since by now Rebecca was not in one place for long, but each did admirably and were able to suck their respective targets more times than not.

Rebecca was out of her mind. She was flopping around like a limp doll while I furiously fucked her. She was definitely in sensory overload; when I did climax, she responded with a powerful climax of her own. I shot ropes of cum deep up inside her. Of course I could not neglect Susan and Kit, so I pushed them over as well through the resonance. All four of us rode out a group orgasm for a couple minutes or more before we were all exhausted.

Finally I relaxed. Rebecca was so relaxed she seemed to form herself to me. My cock slowly shrunk, still plugged into her ass. Susan and Kit were collapsed on either side. No one said anything. I did reach up and gently stroke Rebecca's breasts. There was no other movement for a few minutes.

Rebecca spoke first. "Holy fuck. I can't believe it. I thought sex with John was incredible, but... I can't believe this. Two women. I can't believe I had sex with two women. And a guy. I did not know sex could be like this."

By now my cock had mostly deflated. The weight of her body felt good to me. I did not say anything, and neither did Susan or Kit. Rebecca went on, "How do you people do anything else? I mean, if sex is like this, why would you do anything else?"

I ran my hands down from her tits to her stomach, and then to her waist. Just stroking her body felt good. I stroked both sides of her smooth mons, and then down the tops of her legs as far as I could reach. I moved up her body, making the same trip in reverse. The sensations for me were compounded by how it felt to her and they guided me as I continued to stroke her.

Then, on one trip down, I did not avoid her cleft, but instead slipped my finger between her nether lips. Feeling the slick, smooth feel of the skin there is one of the most pleasant sensations, a sensation enhanced by how good it felt to her. Which, in turn, felt good to the rest of us.

Kit and Susan had not moved, but were just basking in what Rebecca was experiencing. As was I. Rebecca's arousal grew, and my cock, still clasped by her tight anus, swelled. I did not move it, however. I just kept on stroking Rebecca, over and over, concentrating mostly on the inside of her labia. I did not touch her clit, just slowly and gently stroked the smooth, slippery skin just inside her.

Rebecca was relaxed, just soaking up the sensations. She quivered a little, but that was about it as far as movement goes. My efforts were not passionate, were not designed to get her over the top. Just to slowly stimulate her.

And, of course, the rest of us. All four of us were reveling in the sensations she was having, though of course Rebecca got the best seat in the house. Pun intended. Each of us amplified things a bit, though, so altogether it felt really good to everyone.

It was only after about 15 minutes of this that I stepped up my game. I began to graze her clit, which was electric. That got things to another level quickly, and as I pressed on, she started to move towards orgasm. As thoroughly primed as she was she got to the edge pretty quickly. When she did, I gave her a shove and she again got a powerful orgasm out of it. While she rode that out, I did the same with Susan and Kit so that they were convulsing with their own orgasms at the same time as Rebecca.

Having all three of them in the throes of climax was almost like having one myself due to the resonance. I grabbed Rebecca's waist once more and stroked my turgid cock in and out of her a few times and then had my very own orgasm while all the girls were trying to recover from theirs. Which made it pretty hard to do much recovering. Instead, they had a prolonged and powerful orgasm. Which enhanced mine. You get the idea.

It was not until we had all settled down that anyone responded to Rebeccas's question. Kit said, "We actually do other things. But we fuck a lot. It's the best thing."

Susan turned to me and said, "Can we keep her?"

"That's up to Rebecca. Maybe she does not want to be kept."

Susan then got up on one elbow and looked at Rebecca. "Do you want to stay with us? You can be part of John's collection, or whatever it is."

Rebecca looked at her, concerned. "What does that mean?"

I hated to do it, but I rolled Rebecca off of me, unplugging myself in the process. Kit immediately went to the bathroom and came back with two wet, warm washcloths. She cleaned Rebecca up first, then set to work on me.

Rebecca sat up on the bed and looked at Susan and then at me. Susan spoke.

"John is supposed to be an incubus. I mean, I guess he is. He met a woman who said he was. We haven't met her yet. An incubus is a guy who feeds off of sexual energy. Apparently these guys collect people they do this with regularly. She called that a collection. Or a stable. I think it is kind of like a harem.

"Anyway, Kit and I are part of John's collection, or whatever you call it. That means we get to have this sexual thing going on. It actually works with just the two of us even when John is gone, though not quite as well. I don't know about the feeding part. Or who is feeding whom. I think we get as much out of it as John does.

"Sex is so much more powerful, so this has changed everything. I think about sex all the time. Kit thinks about sex all the time. It's like there is sexual energy all around all the time. It is certainly because of John and whatever the fuck being an incubus means. But you can feel it, right?"

Rebecca nodded. "Oh, I can feel it. I've never been so horny in my life and sex has never been so satisfying. It seems like there should be something wrong with being okay with all this but it really does feel okay. I don't feel guilty or weird. It seems natural somehow to have sex with three people. It's not natural at all, but it feels like it is. And I want to do it some more."

Kit said, "I'm wet most of the time. At least most of the time I'm around either of these two. It's like my twat is drooling. It makes it interesting to walk. Everything is slippery down there."

Susan reached over and stroked Kit, wetting, then sucking on, her finger. She said, "I like it."

Kit reveled in the slight stimulation, then slicked up her own finger and offered it to Rebecca. "Have you noticed that pussy tastes fantastic? It tastes as good as cock, doesn't it?"

Rebecca sucked on Kit's finger, then said, "It does. I was surprised by that. Of course, I was surprised that cock tastes as good as it does. I never thought that before."

Susan said, "You know John did that, right? He made us all like the taste of his cock and his cum. And each other. All that tastes wonderful. To us, anyway. To you, too?"

Rebecca responded, "Well, yes. It's actually a big deal, isn't it? I mean I never hated the taste of cum, but I didn't like it a lot either. I really like it now. And, I like the way you ladies taste. I thought that would be really gross, but it's not. You really taste good."

I enjoyed listening to these women compare notes, describing their experience with me and each other. Like I was not there. I think of it as a measure of how comfortable they are with me. And, how much they think about all this stuff. I mean, I think about it all a lot, too. I think we are all just trying to know how to make sense of it all. I know I am. It's interesting to see what the girls think about it all.

I do have something to do with how horny they stay, but not as much as you might think. It's like once they experience sex in this new way, it changes everything about it. I think they are plenty horny when I am not around.

I butted in, "Rebecca, come over here and lay down." I got her to move towards the center of the large, round bed. I had her lay on her right side and then I asked Kit to come over. I had her to lay down on her right side, too, and put her right thigh under Rebecca's head. Then I got Susan to come over and do the same, ending up with her head on Rebeccas's thigh. None of this took a great deal of encouragement; they figured out what I wanted pretty quickly. The result was a triangle of women, each with a pussy close to her face.

In moments each had raised her left leg to give the other access and all three were licking and sucking on each other with enthusiasm. In addition to being hot as hell to watch, I got to feel the spillover. Each woman was now fully into eating and being eaten and I just got to soak up their pleasure. Which was pretty substantial. It was like there was some kind of sexual energy generator running with the three of them and I was in that energy field.

Once they started to orgasm they all did. I was not even sure who went first. I did little to enhance them, but just reveled in their pleasure myself. Quite a delightful experience.

Once everyone had disentangled themselves, Susan crawled over to me. Her face was wet. She smiled at me, but quickly directed her attention to my cock. It was still pretty hard. I enjoyed the vicarious orgasm that came from being connected to the girls while they played, but I had not actually had one of my own. At least in the last 20 minutes.

Susan lowered her head and slipped the head of my cock into her mouth. She used her tongue to stroke the underside, then slid down until she had her nose pressed against my trimmed pubes. I just lay back and let her go to work, and she did just that, expertly fellating me until I had a load rising. When I erupted she allowed me to fill her mouth, sucking every drop she could from pulsing cock.

Satisfied that she had all there was, she went over to Kit and Rebecca. The three of them kissed and shared. After they did so for some minutes, I thought they might start up again. However, Kit pulled away and looked at me and they all paused.

"Can we keep her?"

I said, "You will have to ask her."

She turned to Rebecca and asked, "Will you stay? Be part of John's collection? His harem?"

Rebecca turned to me. "Is it okay if I do?"

I said, "I'd love it if you did. You are a great fit."

Rebecca then turned back to Kit and just kissed her. With enthusiasm. Susan joined in and began to fondle and suck on Rebecca's left breast. Within minutes, they were back at it in earnest. I was left to marvel at their stamina, but then my own kicked in and I got up behind Rebecca and rubbed my cock up and down her slit, pressing in once I was wet with her juices. Turns out I still had some energy left myself.

Once more the four of us were in some kind of clusterfuck. Once more we all shared sexual climax. Once more the girls were eager to do clean up. Once more I wondered if their cleanup would fire things up again. Like a perpetual (sexual) energy machine.

And, it might have if I had not suggested that we needed to eat. That seemed to break the spell. There was something other than sex in the world. Susan and Kit got up and took Rebecca by the hand and they all went off towards the kitchen, naked, talking and laughing like they had known each other for years and were the best of friends. I just lay on the bed, listening. I fell sleep.

I was awakened by Susan, who came to get me for supper. We sat around the table, nude, eating and talking about how Rebecca could set it up to work from our home here. We talked about sleeping arrangements, since getting four of us in the same bed was going to be hard. Eventually, we decided that each of them would have her own room, and that we would decide who was to sleep with whom each evening. If one or two wanted to sleep with me, we could use my bed. If the girls wanted to sleep together, they could use one of their beds, since they are all kings. If we all wanted to sleep together, we would have to use the big bed in the Romper Room.

After dinner, each woman picked a room to call her own. There was a lot of clucking and fussing about what each room needed and no doubt some shopping was in order, but eventually things wound down and we ended up in the hot tub. That went as you might imagine and it was well over an hour before we actually made it to bed. We all slept in the big bed that night.

12