The Resonance Ch. 19

Story Info
The fairy cockfather strikes again. And, time with Fiona.
5.8k words
4.79
3.1k
1
0

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work had me on the road again. I hated to leave the girls, but I admit that I have a pretty good time even when I am out of town. It felt a little funny to leave all three of them behind, though. Rebecca managed to find a way to work "from home" for the next couple weeks anyway and they were all excited about getting the chance to explore each other better. Three is different from two, and they all seemed to be excited. Of course four is different from three, and I hated not being a part of things, but someone has to make a living.

Not that the girls did not work. Just that they did not have to travel to do it. Well, Rebecca will have to travel some, but I'm the one who has to do a lot of travel. Still, I have traveled a great deal over my career and expect to do so for some time to come, so I don't get too much heartburn over it. Actually, I like it a lot for the most part. It's only now that I have some lovely and highly sexed ladies at home that gives me pause at all.

On the other hand, I have the ability to amuse myself just fine and I set out to do just that. I had made a couple calls and was pleased with the results, but I had about three hours before I was to meet a customer for dinner. I did not want to go to a bar, there were no beaches around, and there were no obvious opportunities to engage in sexual shenanigans. So I went to the park.

There were a couple different parks in this town, but there was one that was closer to the edge of town that bordered a national forest. As you entered the park, there were rest rooms, picnic areas, a couple gazebos, the normal stuff. As you drove further in, there were a couple ball fields, one for baseball and one for soccer or football. Beyond that was was a large mown grass field dotted with trees. Beyond that were woods. There were hiking trails that led from there into the adjacent national forest, though I had no idea where they led or how far they went.

I thought about walking into the woods to see where they went but I was not really dressed for it, and besides, there was a nice shaded spot under a tree close to the woods just inviting me to have a seat. I sat.

Looking around, I noticed that there were people sitting under some of the other trees, but not many. Some couples, some individuals, on the grass, on blankets, reading, talking. Maybe napping. Low key.

There was only one couple very close to me, and they were probably 20 or 30 yards away. I lay down on the soft grass and relaxed.

I was still trying to make sense of this incubus business. Fiona had not really told me a lot, and I was unable to find out much more on the internet. And, my experience was a little different from what I understood from those two sources.

It sounded kind of like an incubus was some kind of sexual vampire. Like they fed off of other people. Sort of like I get something from you and now you don't have it, I do.

That doesn't seem at all like what was actually happening. True, I did have a lot more sexual energy. I had a lot more energy all around. I was able to stay sexually engaged more than I ever could. I could get and stay hard, have multiple climaxes, just stay interested, so much more than I used to. And, a whole lot more than most people. Also, it seemed that I was a lot more prolific when I did orgasm; I was able to shoot ropes even if I had just had an orgasm.

However, it was not at all a zero-sum game. Or zero-cum game if you will. Instead, not only was I filled with more sexual energy, so were the others. Especially the women I had been most active with. They were just as horny as I was, just as eager to fuck one more time no matter how many times they had already done that.

Their loving the taste of cock and pussy, and of course semen, was a big deal. It's kind of like being really fond of chocolate and being able to take a bite whenever you want to. Why wouldn't you?

But it was more than that. These women were horny. A lot. Just about as much as I was, which is a lot. It seemed like sexual energy was multiplied or something. It also seems like it hangs around. Usually sexual energy wanes. You get horny and then you have sex and then you're not horny for a while. Now, for me, it's like it doesn't really wane. Now I'm horny, have sex, and I'm still pretty interested in sex. Even better, so are the people I have sex with.

All this had changed gradually, but it had become pretty pronounced. And, while Susan and Kit had been growing into all this at the same time I have, Rebecca just kind of stepped into it and was the same way almost immediately. It has to have something to do with establishing the resonance but it seems to be the case that it stays established in some way even if I am not around. Or something. It's like it is a thing in itself.

All the moving guys were certainly able to perform admirably, though it is hard to tell what that would look like long term. In any case, my sexual energy seems to be abundant, and it seems to infect others pretty easily.

Not that anyone seems to mind. Quite the opposite. So far everyone has been more than happy to have their sexual experience heightened or exaggerated or whatever the fuck is going on. And it's not just at the moment. It's afterwards as well. People don't look back and say, "I can't believe I did such a thing." They don't feel bad about any of it, even if it was behavior that was quite uncharacteristic of them.

I'm kind of like the sexual equivalent of a fairy godmother. I just show up and wave my wand and things get better for you. Of course the wand is my cock, and things are getting better sexually. And I'm a guy. Fairy fuckfather? Fairy cockfather? But still. It does seem like I magically make people more sexual and happier with their sexuality and with their sex. I'm really doing a public service, right?

And the truth is, with an increased sensitivity in erogenous areas, lost gag reflex, and heightened appreciation for the smells and tastes associated with sex, people's sex lives are remarkably improved long after whatever interaction they have with me is past.

Yes, I know this is largely rationalization that allows me to continue fucking, and fucking with, people without feeling any guilt about it. But it kind of works. I really don't feel much guilt about it. It seems to be a win-win. I don't know if I should be proud of my self for seeing the ethical quandaries here or concerned that I am able to resolve them so handily and then go on doing what I want. In any case, I could not think of a good reason to stop, so I didn't.

So having spent some time examining the ethical ins and outs of using the resonance for sexual gratification, I began to think about different ways that I could use the resonance for sexual gratification.

I'd already thought of quite a few. I was particularly happy about discovering vicarious orgasms. To be able to have an orgasm, or the equivalent of one, because others are having one, is a big deal.

It also opens up more opportunities to be sexual without actually physically touching someone. I mean I am essentially making someone else have an orgasm and then feeling much of what they feel through the resonance, but who does not like an orgasm? No one has complained. Of course, who would they complain to? They have no idea why they just had an unprovoked orgasm.

I am usually cautious about when and where, though. It can be socially embarrassing to have an orgasm in a public place, for instance. It's especially messy for a guy, too. But if at least two other people have an orgasm while we are connected through the resonance, it's about the same for me as if I had one myself. More people than that, and it's even better. And it is better for them as well. Altogether a win-win, right?

And it is not just having sensual excitement or just having an orgasm. It turns out those things happen at various levels of intensity, and one of the things all this resonance stuff has done is to allow me to turn up that intensity to levels I never thought possible. I'm equally sure that others have found the same thing, sexual experience on the mind-blowing side of the spectrum. Surely that is a big deal, and one folks just can't get any other way. Again, I am doing everyone a great favor, right?

Along with my world class rationalization, I was also looking around a little. Specifically at the couple closest to me. They were elderly, a man and a woman. She was wearing a dress and he a shirt and slacks. They had laid out a blanket beneath a tree and seemed to be reading. Minding their own business. Unlike me, who was doing anything but minding my own business.

As I connected with them, I could tell that they were a couple, probably been married for many years. There was a comfort between them that was pleasant. He was spare, though a little fragile looking. She was not large either, and a bit fragile looking as well. I imagined that they had not had sex in quite some time, possibly years.

I wondered if they might like a little assist.

I decided that they might.

I began to increase his arousal to see how it went, and I could tell he was getting a little excited. Before I ramped that up, I wanted to see how responsive she was, so I began to increase her arousal as well. Turns out she was responsive too, so I began to gradually increase his and her arousal. They were slowly getting horny.

At first neither did anything differently. They both continued to read. I could tell through the resonance that they were each becoming increasingly distracted, however. He was especially excited to have an erection, maybe the first one he had for some time. She was a little squirmy, her own arousal having most assuredly made her wet. Of course, each was affecting the other through the resonance, and I was enjoying it myself. As they became hornier, it felt pretty good to me as well.

Finally, he took her hand and put it on his erection. Even from where I was, I could see the expression of surprise and delight on her face. I could also feel the pleasure that came from her squeezing his cock. Pleasure the two of them enjoyed.

They talked for a few minutes before he got up and took her hand to help her up. They began walking towards the woods, trying to look nonchalant, a little spring in theirs steps just the same.

The path they took was actually closer to where I was than where they had been, so they walked quite close to me before heading up the trail. I waited for a minute or so, then got up and followed them. As stealthily as I could.

Once I entered the woods, I could see them walking well ahead of me, holding hands but walking with more urgency than they had in public. I stayed out of sight, though once he turned around and saw me. I saw to it that he did not remember that seconds later, so for all intents and purposes, I remained out of sight anyway.

There was a huge rock, a boulder really, not far from the trail. Again looking around to be sure they were unseen, he led her behind it. In full voyeur mode, I crept around so that I could see them.

I already knew how aroused they were. I could pick it up through the resonance. And, besides, I was the one who had gotten them both that way. Still, their delight and excitement was really nice to see. He was holding her and they were kissing pretty passionately. It was incongruent with how I usually think about people that age. They were both in their 80s and they were going at it like they were teens. Delightful, really.

She reached down and slid her hand down his trousers and held his cock with one hand while she put her other arm around him held him while they kissed. He held her ass and pulled her towards him.

They kissed that way for several minutes, increasing their level of arousal, something I enjoyed with them in my vicarious way. She finally broke their embrace and sat on her heels so she could undo his trousers. She dropped them to the ground, then wrestled his boxers down over his hard-on, leaving her eye to eye with his erection.

He just stood there, obviously proud of his hard cock. She stared at it like she had never seen anything so intriguing, then she again took it in her hand. I could not see from where I was, but I was pretty sure when she darted her tongue out to touch the tip of his cock she was tasting the little drop of clear pre-cum there. I ensured that it tasted wonderful to her, and it did. She also loved the smell, again with a little help from me.

I kind of got the impression that this was all new to her. That she probably had never sucked on a penis before. Not too hard to believe; I think sexual practices have changed in the last 60+ years to include a lot more than missionary sex. In any case, she did again lick, and then suck on the head of the cock in her hand. Something that was met with great enthusiasm from owner of said cock. And more than at little surprise, confirming my suspicion that cock sucking was not a normal part of their sexual interaction.

Of course, I suspect that there had been little sexual interaction of any kind for some time, and that also played a role in how they were feeling about all this. That and the fact that I had them both more aroused than they had been for quite some time. In any case, they were on fire.

She loved the smell and taste of him, at one point just rubbing her face with his cock. I saw to it that she had no gag reflex, but she did not get a lot of him in her mouth. Mostly the head, really, but that seemed to be fine with both of them.

As horny as she was however, it was not long before she unzipped the back of her dress and let it fall. She reached around and removed her brassiere. Her breasts were fairly saggy, but they were still full enough to mostly hold their shape. Her nipples were hard, hard enough that I could see them from my vantage point. She lay down on her back, and pulled her panties down. If he was at all disappointed he did not show it. Quite the opposite. He pulled his own shirt off in one movement and stepped out of his trousers. He got out of his shoes and got down on his knees between her legs. Leaning forward, he lay on top of her and began to kiss her breasts and suck her nipples.

Just like she was able to enjoy his pleasure when she rubbed and sucked his cock, he was able to enjoy hers when he sucked her nipples. I had hoped that he would go little farther south and lick her vulva; I would have made that the best tasting thing he had ever licked. Instead he moved up and began to kiss her mouth. By this point, they were both pretty damn passionate about it all. Actually, they were about as into it as any two people got.

She wrapped her legs around him, drawing him to her and pulling him close. She also exposed her sex, and he slid right into her without having to line things up. Just like he was harder than he had been in years, she was wetter than she had been in years. I think she was as proud of that as he was of his erection. His experience enhanced hers and her experience enhanced his. I was sharing their experience from about 15 feet away.

In any case, once he was inside her he began to stroke her. Slowly at first, his pace quickly built and he was going at it like a man possessed before very long. She was over the top, reveling in his vigor and the great dicking she was getting out of the deal. She was vocal enough about her appreciation, enough so that I could hear it pretty clearly. We were far enough from the public field where we started that I don't think anyone else could but she was not quiet.

Especially when she began to orgasm. She not only moaned and wailed a little, but there were even some curse words thrown in that I found surprising coming out of an 80-something year old woman.

My concern was for her lover, though. The way he was going at it I was afraid he would give himself a heart attack. That would not be cool at all. I doubt even my superior rationalizations skills could handle that. 'Well, he died doing what he loved doing the most.' No, that would not do.

I was about to hasten his orgasm when he went off on his own. His partner had already had two, both of which enhanced his experience and now his climax was enough to push her over into one more. Because she was picking up on his pleasure in addition to her own, it was the most powerful of the three orgasms she had managed and that added to his pleasure as well. All of it added to mine, too. I was just vicariously soaking up their sexual pleasure. It was like having an orgasm of my own, really, though I did not discharge. It just felt stupendous.

They both took a while to stop spasming, him inside of her. Both were breathing heavily, exhausted. I pulled back out of sight and began to make my way back to the field and the tree I had been beneath.

That's where I was sitting when, ten or so minutes later the two of them walked out of the woods, hand in hand. They were smiling and both looked a lot younger than they had when they were headed the other way. I suspect it was a very good day for them. I have no idea if they were able to hang onto any of that. If he would be able to get that stiff again or if she would be able to get that wet. But I was sure neither would forget their experience in the woods this day. I felt pretty good about having been able to make it happen. And, I had enjoyed it nearly as much as they had. Truly a win-win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My business dinner was successful, but not remarkable. The next day was, though. I was going to be back in Fiona's home town and was set up to see her that evening.

Business meetings went well enough, but I noticed that they seemed to drag a little. I was impatient to see Fiona again. She was a strange woman and I was still not sure what to make of her. She seemed to be bundle of contradictions, actually. She seemed quite confident and self assured. And she seemed very deferential. She seemed to know a lot about this incubus and succubus stuff, but what she described only partly fit me. Maybe that is what intrigued me. Wanting to know more about all the incubus stuff. At the same time, she was absolutely beautiful. Highly sexual and sexually skilled. What is not to like?

Partly, I felt wary of her. I found that she was not as easy to read emotionally as the girls. I already thought of Rebecca as one of the girls. She fits right in. I was not sure how Fiona would fit in. Maybe it was not so much that she was full of contradictions but rather I was full of ambivalence.

In any case, I was still eager to see her. If nothing else to simply better understand her. And, of course, to fuck her.

She arrived at my hotel room door at 8:00. On the dot. I had told her to come at 8:00 and she had done exactly that. I invited her in. She stepped into the rom, but instead of throwing herself at me like she had last time, she stood there, apprehensive, apparently unsure what to do next.

Instead of putting her at ease, I kept the tension up by keeping some distance. I looked her up and down. She wore a green floral sundress and white sandals. The green dress set was set off by her red hair, with stunning results. She really was quite pretty. She kept eye contact for only a moment, then looked down.

I realized that she was waiting to know if she would be accepted or not. Into my collection or stable or whatever. She knew I must have talked with the girls and was waiting the verdict.

I let her wait. I walked around her, looking her up and down. It was actually a pleasant sight, since she was built with everything in the right place. And in nice proportions. She had wide enough hips and narrow enough waist to make her rounded breasts stand out in spectacular fashion. The cut of the sundress accentuated her cleavage, while the green of the dress accentuated her red hair and her pink skin.

12