The Resonance Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind her, I took hold of the zipper of her dress and pulled it down to the top of her butt. I felt her shudder beneath my touch. Her back was naked; no bra. I ran my finger down her spine which yielded another shudder and also a little moan. She did not move.

I slipped the dress off of her shoulders and it fell to the floor. Her entire backside was now naked; she had no underwear on at all. Instead, her shapely ass flared to her firm legs, begging to be grabbed. I resisted.

Instead, I walked around in front of her and admired her tits. They were full and round, in nice proportion to the rest of her. Her nipples were hard as pebbles. Her head remained down.

I gently stroked her left nipple with my index finger. I could feel the thrill of pleasure that small gesture produced through the resonance. With Fiona, the resonance worked even better than it did with anyone else. Or at least anyone I had met. She seemed to create enough of a resonance of her own that, when combined with what I created, added up to my feeling pretty much everything she did to nearly the same degree that she did. I expect the converse was true as well, so the two of us could set up one hell of a feedback loop.

I continued to tease her nipple to great effect before moving to the other one and doing the same thing. I slid my other hand down her belly, slowly, moving toward her sex. I did not get there, however. I just heightened her arousal by making her think that was where I was headed. She had a hard time standing still. She was squirming slightly. I moved my hand up, running my fingertips up her belly and up to her right breast where I used it to pinch her nipple. That got a gasp and she had to catch herself so as not to have her knees buckle.

Now I squeezed both nipples, each between a thumb and forefinger. It was like there was an electrical jolt that went straight to her clit. Her mouth popped open, as did her eyes, and she grabbed my arms to steady herself. I don't have a clit, and my nipples are not as sensitive as a female's, but I was blown away by how that felt. I have often thought that it is a good thing I don't have tits because I'd never get anything done. Hell, if I could make myself feel like that, I probably wouldn't. Of course I know that having someone else stimulate you is quite different from doing it yourself, but still, having tits and clits must be a pretty good combination.

I reached down, this time continuing to the little cleft between her legs. I gently stroked the outer edges of her labia and then slid my finger up the center of her, lightly stroking the slick inner lips. She was soaked.

I repeated my efforts, stroking the inside of her labia, then I drew my finger up and stroked her engorged clit. The moment I did, she exploded. I was taken aback by how powerful her orgasm was. She held on to my arms to steady herself, then just sank to the floor. Hell, I was a bit weak kneed myself, feeling her orgasm about as much as she did. Fuck! It was incredible!

It took me a minute to recover. She was still on her knees. I unzipped my slacks and dropped them to the floor. My cock was turgid, hard as a rock, jutting up and out. Fiona looked at it like she had never seen anything so wonderful. It was like she was hypnotized. There was a little drop of clear liquid at the tip and she leaned forward to touch it with her tongue.

That felt sort of electric to me, as aroused as I was. She began to suck on the very tip trying to get at more of that delicious nectar, though of course there was not a lot more there. Her efforts soon led to her taking the head of my cock into her mouth and sucking on that, however. A pleasant experience we shared.

I am a firm believe in letting a woman who is sucking my cock suck my cock. I like to give her the freedom to express herself however she sees best. That is an easy position to take when the resonance helps her know what feels best, since it feels best to her as well.

However, at that moment, I felt an irresistible urge while she was sucking on me to grab Fiona's head and shove it down so that her nose was in my pubes and my cock was in her throat. And that is what I did. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and shoved her down towards my groin. My cock was thrust down her throat. Way down her throat. I do not have a small cock.

I was surprised at how good it felt to me. I was even more surprised at how good it felt to her. She had a small orgasm right there. I continued to press her down, only pulling her back and letting her breathe after a good thirty seconds or so. She did gasp for air, but once she got a lungful I shoved her back down. I proceeded to face fuck her. I did so furiously.

She loved it. She loved being dominated. She loved being controlled. She loved surrendering. She loved getting throat fucked. And when I discharged, she loved the feeling of me shooting semen down her throat.

And, needless to say, I loved it, too.

When I had finished, I pulled her off and let go of her head. She looked up at me with a combination of admiration and adoration. Also a calmness and satisfaction. Peace. And of course, some lust.

My cock was still hard and looking at her that way did nothing to change that. I took her hand and helped her up, then I hugged her. She hugged me back, holding me tight like she was afraid I might get away.

I leaned down and kissed her, a deep and passionate kiss that made us hug even tighter. I love the feel of naked tits in a hug, and she was pressing hers as tight to me as she could. I grabbed the slope of her ass and pulled her groin to mine. She tried to rub herself on my hard cock, pinned between us, though she was too short to get the pressure on her clit she wanted. We did this for some time, though, a vertical groping embrace that stoked sexual desire to a fevered pitch once more.

I loosed my grip on her and then pried her loose enough to lead her over to the bed. I literally picked her up and tossed her on the bed on her back then climbed on myself. I spread her legs and lowered my mouth to her vulva, sucking her clit into my mouth and gently biting it. I sucked it into my mouth and rubbed my tongue back and forth over her little swollen pearl. Fiona was overwhelmed by the sensation, and frankly so was I. Clits are remarkable little things. She had two orgasms back to back before I climbed up on her and buried my cock in her dripping snatch.

She immediately had another orgasm. She seemed to be hovering around some kind of hyper-arousal that made her so close to orgasm that it did not take a lot to push her over into another one.

Her vagina was wet as hell, but it was tight. It gripped me like it did not want to let me go as I worked my way in and out of her. It did not take long before I was railing her hard. I furiously fucked Fiona while she tried to hang on to me. Eventually, she just let go and flopped around like a rag doll as I pounded her. When I finally let loose, she had had multiple orgasms, only to have another doozy when I had mine.

Once done, I just lay there, pinning her to the bed. I was still breathing heavily and so was she. It was several minutes before I pulled out and rolled over.

I would have thought that having been fucked as well as she had been that she would have had enough. Maybe she had, I don't know. I do know that she was not about to let the messiness left over from our efforts go to waste. Like the girls, she savored the taste of my cum and I saw to it that she was pretty fond of pussy as well. Soon she was cleaning me up and enjoying the experience every bit as much as I was, since she could feel what I felt nearly as much as I did, and she loved the taste of what she was cleaning. Her thorough efforts had me hard again before long, just as amazing to me as it was to her. And just as welcome.

She just kept on sucking until I was rock hard again, then she straddled me and lowered herself, impaling herself on my cock. She went slow, since even having been fucked silly, it was still a tight fit. By the time she had seated herself I was about as far up inside her as I could get. Which as about as far as there was to go. Vaginas stretch, but there are limits.

Once she had accommodated me, she rested for a minute, then began to lift and lower herself, skewering herself over and over. She began slowly, gently even, but as her rhythm picked up she became more ambitious in her efforts.

I'm a big fan of naked women, and enjoy the sight from pretty much any angle. There is something especially nice about having a woman fucking you cowgirl, though. Her tits.

Tits are mesmerizing to me anyway, but in motion, they are especially so. And when a woman is bouncing up and down on my cock, the motion is especially pleasing. Fiona had nice tits. They were full and round and delightfully active as she fucked herself on my cock.

You also get to watch her face. Fiona is a lovely woman, pretty to look at any time. But the emotion that played on her features was as delightful as her tits. Even if I had not been able to feel things through the resonance, I could see the concentration and the rapture she expressed by her facial expressions alone. All in all, she was beautiful to behold, from her face to her tits, to her belly. All of which was in motion as she once again worked to bring herself, and me, to another orgasm.

I was pretty happy to let her do the work, but I could not resist reaching up with my thumb and rubbing her exposed clit.

Wow. When I did, I just set her off. She threw her head back, which incidentally did something wonderful to her tits, and let out a guttural scream of sorts and began to convulse on my cock. It felt like her vagina was grasping my cock, milking it. Between that and feeling her orgasm through the resonance, I went off as well.

My orgasm enhanced hers just like hers enhanced mine so we just went on like that forever. Well, probably more like a couple minutes, but it was a hell of a couple minutes.

Finally, she collapsed on me and I held her as her breathing returned to normal. And my cock, still buried deep inside her, began to deflate. Neither of us spoke for some time. Finally she lifted her head and looked me in the eye.

"Will you keep me? Please? Please keep me. I'll do anything. Just keep me."

I stroked her cheek. "Yes, I will keep you."

12