The Resonance Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also continued to rotate slowly as she tried to touch the floor with her toes. As she did, I saw that someone had taken a flogger and shoved the handle up her ass. The falls were sticking out like a tail. I kind of liked seeing her butthole and the backside of her pussy, but the tail was a nice touch, too.

I reached up and stroked her ass cheeks. I ran my hand up between her legs and used my finger to slip in between her lips. She was soaking wet. I reached up and used my wet finger to stroke her clit and she almost came right then. I decided that I would like to see her climax, so I walked around in front of her and renewed my efforts from the front, rubbing my slick finger over her lips and her little swollen pearl.

It did not take a lot before she was near climax and when she arrived, I ramped it up so that it was a big one. She started to sort of convulse, her legs shaking, no longer holding her weight at all. She was not quiet about it either, moaning loudly and then exclaiming, "Oh fuck!!"

I did not let up for a while, so her climax was long and drawn out. The other thing I did was to connect all the people nearby through the resonance. So, not only did she have a spectacular orgasm, everyone else had a pretty good time as well. They were certainly hornier than they were before all that, and they were pretty horny before.

I just walked away, again toward the door we came in through and the girl splayed out on her back. I was almost there when I saw Fiona talking to a man. He was tall, thin, and tan with light brown hair. Like Fiona, he still had his robe on but it was untied. He had a partial erection, no doubt partly because of the general scene but also because looking at Fiona when she is naked is an inspiring sight.

The young lady splayed out on the contraption with her arched back, her upthrust tits, her exposed neck and her beckoning mouth was still as erotic a sight as I can remember seeing. My cock was pretty stiff after all I'd seen and felt so far, but for some reason this sight made me rock hard. It was strange walking up with a tent in my robe, but there it was.

As I walked up, Fiona looked to me and said, "Here he is now."

I introduced myself, "Hi. I'm John."

He stuck his hand out and said, "Sam."

"Nice to meet you. I understand this young woman belongs to you."

"Li. Yes, she is mine."

"She is quite lovely. And displayed in a wonderfully provocative way. I'd like your permission to fuck her throat."

Sam paused, then said, "Well, I certainly can see why that would be appealing. I'm just not sure she can take it. She's pretty small. She has had a hard time with taking me even close to her throat." He looked down at my erect cock pushing out my robe. "Looks like you are packing, too. She'd never be able to get that thing anywhere near her throat."

I said, "I really think you would like to see it buried in her throat. It's a delightful sight."

Sam paused, the worm working, then said, "Well, I suppose I would, actually, but I don't want to hurt her. She really does have a small throat. She's pretty tiny everywhere, actually. One tight snatch, I can tell you."

I worked to help him relax, at the same time as talking to him. "I would not hurt her. I have no interest in hurting anyone. I'm pretty sure I will fit just fine. Why not let me try?"

Not only was I interested in seeing the bulge my cock would make in her throat, so was Sam.

Li, not so much. She did not want my cock in her throat at all. Except, the idea of being forced to take my cock in her throat turned her on tremendously. She was afraid of having to take me, afraid of being choked by my cock, and yet the idea of it was powerfully arousing to her.

It took me a few minutes to actually sort out what she was feeling. She was reveling in her own powerlessness at the same time as being afraid of what I would do to her. If she had a choice, she would have declined the experience. However, she did not have a choice at all and that was enough to make her dripping wet.

Sam said, "I'll tell you what. You let Red here suck my cock and I'll let Li suck yours. Deal?"

Of course he was presuming that my relationship with Fiona was similar to his with Li and that I could tell her what to do and she would simply do it. Fiona was not my slave by any means, and I did not feel like I could demand or order her to do anything, much less suck off a stranger. However, one look at her confirmed she would be happy to perform such a task. When I looked at her, she literally licked her lips, winked, and smiled.

I said, "That seems reasonable. Fiona, would you please give Sam a blowjob? I'm sure he would like that."

Fiona did not say a word. She just slipped her robe off of her shoulders in one motion, then dropped to her knees in front of Sam and parted his robe to better access his cock. She took it in her hand and began to rub it on her face. She held and stroked his balls while rubbing the length of his cock with her hands, then began to lick the sides like she was licking a popsicle. She bathed his balls a little with her tongue, then carefully put her tongue to the tip and collected the little clear drop that had formed there. She then began to work on his shaft again. She did all of this slowly with great care and sensuality. I could tell through the resonance that it was having a big impact on Sam. Hell, it was having a big impact on me.

I could also pick up some of what was going on with Li. Of course she was watching Fiona making love to Sam's cock, even if she was looking at it upside down. She was jealous, but that, too, aroused her due to her own powerlessness. She had to watch and could do nothing. Her lack of agency was a powerful turn on for her. And at the same time, watching someone perform such an exquisite blowjob was pretty arousing, too.

And Fiona was doing just that. By this point she had him as big as he could get and had worked the head of his cock into her mouth. Of course she loved the smell and taste so her enthusiasm was not faked. She also loved the feel of a cock in her mouth, having a number of very positive associations with that experience. In addition to picking up what he was feeling through the resonance.

She began sliding up and down his shaft, going a little deeper each time, until she had him buried balls deep in her mouth and throat. That made a big impression on Sam who had probably never had his cock quite that deep in a woman's mouth. Certainly not Li's.

It also made an impression on the people in the vicinity. I had faded the folks I had included around the hanging woman, but brought more nearby people in via the resonance and what Fiona was doing ended up pleasuring more than just Sam. People started to walk over and watch. Fiona was just focused on her job, but she was drawing an audience. Li was picking up plenty of the pleasure Sam was experiencing, and that was also adding to her arousal, if that were even possible. I also picked up a bit of envy, or perhaps even humiliation, that she was unable to please her master the way Fiona was.

By now Fiona was face fucking him. She had her hands on his ass cheeks and was burying her nose in his pubes over and over, his cock deep in her throat. When he was close, she grabbed him tight and held her head to his stomach, his cock all the way down her gullet.

When Sam did climax, it was a good 'un. He pumped straight down her throat while she pressed him to her face. No need to swallow. Not even possible. Just spurt after spurt of cum directly into her stomach. I could tell he was feeling that perfect draining that comes with a powerful orgasm because I felt much of it vicariously. He was pretty vocal about it as well, if it were not clear enough that he had had a spectacular orgasm.

Not that Fiona needed much help, but I did add a little so that it was a mind-blowing orgasm. And because folks were connected through the resonance, it was pretty spectacular for everyone else, too.

Once he had stopped throbbing, Fiona pulled back until only the head of his cock remained in her mouth. She sucked hard to make sure she had gotten every drop, then pulled back so that it made a pop when he was out of her mouth.

His cock started to deflate and he just stood there, still breathing hard. To say he was impressed would be something of an understatement. Fiona licked her lips, then stood up. She looked at me as though to say, 'I hope that was satisfactory.' I said, "Good girl." Then I turned to Li.

I squatted down and spoke to her in a whisper, "You know my cock is going to go all the way into our throat, don't you?"

She looked me in the eyes and nodded 'yes.'

I said, "You don't want it there, do you?"

She shook her head.

"But I really do. So that is where it is going. You know that, right?"

She nodded again.

I said, "Good. Let's make that happen."

She looked scared, or at least concerned. I could also pick up through the resonance how horny all this made her. She was scared of taking me, but thrilled at the prospect of being forced to do so. I stood up.

My cock was as hard as it had ever been at this point. As much as the prospect of being forced turned Li on, the prospect of forcing her turned me on just as much. Not something I had ever had any experience with. Frankly, I'd never needed to force anyone to do anything. It was pretty easy to get someone to want to do whatever I wanted them to.

I really wanted to fuck her throat. I had since I first saw her. Being spread out, helpless and exposed was very arousing. The fact that she did not want me to but had to let me anyway was also arousing, and in ways that surprised me. The fact that it aroused her so was part of that, I am sure, but it was also just arousing to me.

I stood up and stepped close to Li. I dragged my balls over her nose so that as she breathed she could smell me. Of course, I made sure she liked the smell. A lot.

And she did. I could tell that and I could tell that it surprised her.

My cock was still rock hard, so it stuck up as I pushed it close to her mouth and chin while dropping my balls for her to smell. After a minute, I pulled my balls up, moving me up a bit higher, and pushed my cock down so that it lay on her neck. It easily reached to the base of her neck, an indication of how far it would reach down her throat.

Sam was standing there watching, entranced. Others were looking on, too, and like Sam they were picking up on my arousal and Li's. I reached out and took hold of her tits, stroking her nipples with my thumbs. We all enjoyed that and I focused on her tits for a while before placing my cock at her lips. She paused, but then she stuck out her tongue and tasted the clear drop of pre-cum that had formed there. It was one of the best things she had ever tasted. She stuck her tongue out again, this time making some effort to push her tongue into the little hole there to get any she might have missed.

I let her work the tip for a while, then pushed forward so that the head of my cock slid into her mouth. She used her tongue to swirl around the head, sucking on it and running her tongue all over it. That felt great to me, but Li was able to pick up on that too. Her anxiety was diminishing and her enthusiasm was picking up. I moved my cock a little deeper.

In addition to making sure she loved the taste of my cock and the smell of me, I also made her gag reflex go away. So instead of what she expected, that she would gag or choke, she had no problem with the further intrusion. She continued to suck and work the head of my cock. I liked it, she liked it, and everyone nearby liked it.

I pulled back, so that only the tip remained in her mouth, then I pushed back in. This time I went a little deeper. I pulled out again, and pushed back again, a little deeper again. I kept this up, slowly, in and out, deeper and deeper, until I was at the back of her mouth. Then I went further, slightly into her throat. I could see as well as feel what was happening there. There was a little bulge below her chin, the head of my cock. It was tight, but it did fit.

I did not stay down there long, but again pulled out. And then pushed back in. A little deeper this time. A bit more of a bulge. Also cutting off Li's ability to breathe. Only for a short while, but perhaps the root of her fear of having a cock in her throat.

I pulled back and Li took a deep breath. I pushed back in, again deep enough to block her breathing. I went a little deeper and held it a little longer, but then pulled back out before she could panic. She again took a breath and I again went back in. This time I was well into her throat. It was a tight fit, but she was doing fine with it. Not having a gag reflex was a big deal and deriving pleasure through the resonance certainly was, too. Having had my cock a couple inches down her throat without problem also lowered her anxiety as I went further.

After several more slow strokes in and out, I pressed in all the way. Seeing the outline of my cock as it traveled down her throat was erotic as hell. It felt pretty fucking awesome as well. Again, my balls were over her nose, though she could not smell much since she could not breathe. I held it for only a second or two, then pulled out. She took a breath and I pushed back in. This time I held it a little longer. She was able to relax, and then I pulled back.

We did this over and over, slowly at first, but gradually picking up speed. Before long I was simply throat fucking her. She had figured out how to adapt her breathing, which is the key to successful throat fucking, and was tolerating my efforts without distress. She also picked up on my pleasure and was actually having a pretty good time of it herself just through the resonance.

So was Sam, and for that matter the others who had gathered to watch. I was not used to fucking for an audience, but I was so fucking horny I could have done it on a stage. Enough to say, everyone was enjoying my experience with Li, including Li.

All good things must come to an end, they say. Perhaps it should be all things must come, at least when they are plunging in and out of a beautiful, sexy woman's mouth. That is certainly where I was headed, and it was not going to be long. I had to decide where to discharge. I could shoot it down her throat, more or less a straight shot into her stomach, or I could pull out mostly and fill her mouth. Of course I could glaze her with it, I suppose, though that has never appealed to me. Throat or mouth it was.

I decided on mouth. I did not want anything to happen where she aspirated semen. I didn't think she would, but she was on her back and she did not have any experience with any of this. When I got to the edge, ready to climax, I pulled out so that only the head of my cock remained in her mouth.

Then I let loose. Pulse after pulse of semen started to fill her mouth. It was glorious. I felt like I was being drained from somewhere deep inside me. It went on and on. I was concerned that I would give Li more than would fit in her mouth, but she was able to swallow some in the middle of my discharge. Not easy to do on her back. I kept on pumping. It just went on and on.

When I was finally empty, I just stood there with the head of my cock in her mouth. She tenderly ran her tongue all around it. She swallowed the rest of what I had given her. As you would expect by now, she loved the taste of my discharge and she licked her lips and relished the taste after I pulled out entirely.

I reached down and stroked her cheek. "You did an excellent job. Well done."

I could tell this pleased her a great deal. It seemed to please Sam as well. Of course he was as aroused as he could be, even though Fiona had done a fine job of draining his balls.

I stood aside, making room for him to stand in front of Li if he wanted to. I said, "As you can see, Li is quite able to take a cock down her throat. She did an excellent job. She just needed a little throat training. You will want to keep up her training, though. She will need your help to keep her throat fit."

Sam did not seem to know what to say, but finally said, "Thanks. I appreciate your help. I will continue working with her."

After another pause, he turned to Li and pushed his cock up to her lips. His cock was sticking up and out. He was quite hard, understandable after being tuned into what she and I had been doing. Li stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of his cock, collecting the little clear drop there. She loved the taste, of course, and eagerly sucked on the head of his cock when he pushed it in a little further.

It was only a short while before Sam was buried deep in her throat, the outline of his cock showing up as a bulge in her neck. As he began to slide in and out, again Li adjusted her breathing and accommodated him without distress. She was clearly happy to be able to please Sam. She was also happy to take his load, which he began pumping into her mouth after things went beyond the point of no return. She gulped what he gave her and sucked on the head as he pulled out. She was pleased with herself and Sam's telling her she did well only added to that.

Those gathered around were more than a little aroused, but no one asked to use Li. Instead they drifted off in different directions, many of them finding chairs or sofas where they picked up similar activity of their own.

As I looked around the room, nearly everyone was naked. They had shed their robes, which were scattered all around. Women were on their knees sucking on men, men were taking women from behind, women were riding men, men were sucking on women. Things had picked up a great deal.

I walked off to one side of the room where the lights were lower and just stood there, watching. Well, not just watching. I was also tuning into various people and making adjustments. Pretty much at random, I suppose, but I would find someone and use the resonance to connect with them. From there it was a quick adjustment to nipple, labia, vagina, anus, and/or penis sensitivities, gag reflex, and overall levels of awareness of sexual potential.

I could do all that shit in just a minute or two at that point, so before long, there were a lot of folks whose parts were more sensitive and whose interest in sex was jacked up. I also used the time to accentuate some orgasms, turning them into more powerful orgasms. Talk about getting the party going.

There were people on the sex chairs and it was interesting to see some of the positions they chose. We walked further into the room, again going towards the bar. I thought I might get a drink this time. The hanging girl was still hanging. People were still pinching, stroking and swatting her. She was still aroused like crazy, but she was pretty wrung out as well. Pretty pink, too.

The woman on display in the last room was also still aroused, though not as tired. There was a man playing with her gaping pussy and she was squirming as best she could, trying to get him to give her clit enough attention to get her off. He did not do that, but instead walked over to get a drink, leaving her at peak arousal.

He spoke to me, saying, "She's a pretty one. I wonder if her owner will let me fuck her. That pussy is just begging for it."

Of course it was and I agreed with him. "It certainly is asking for some attention." I turned to Fiona and said, "You said licking is okay?" She said, "That's what I understand. Licking but no dicking."

She did not say anything for a minute, then it dawned on her what I was suggesting. She smiled and walked over to the object of our discussion. She used her fingers to stroke the insides of her flared labia, eliciting a gasp and a couple moans. Then she went to her knees, which put her at mouth level with said labia.

She began using her tongue instead of her finger, sliding up and down the tender inner sides of the displayed woman's nether lips. To great effect. Especially when she positioned herself so she could get to her clit.