The Resonance Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like Li, this woman was powerless and helpless and aroused by both. Fiona was enjoying pleasuring the woman, still connected to her through the resonance. I liked it pretty well myself.

I turned to the bartender and ordered a scotch. She was quite pretty herself. Her tits were not huge, but she was a small girl so they were perfect on her. Close to the bar I could see that she was naked, not just topless. She did not seem embarrassed at all. She was just mixing drinks. In the nude. Well, wearing a black bow tie. I decided to connect her with what was going on through the resonance and her countenance changed pretty quickly. I expect she was used to seeing naked people fucking but it was different to pick up on some of their experience.

She seemed to pay more attention to what was going on. She especially picked up on Fiona eating the bound woman on her right. She tried not to look, but her attention was pulled that way anyway. It was nice to see her struggle.

The object of Fiona's attention managed to hold out for a few minutes, but ended up with a doozy of an orgasm just the same. She was not quiet about it, though even if she were silent anyone connected through the resonance would have been able to pick up on it. And by this time, a number of people were connected. Which made for a bit of sensory overload, to be honest.

Both Fiona and I were used to and in fact fed on the high level of sexual arousal and relief. Others were probably finding themselves having the time of their lives, literally. As in never having experienced anything like it. Which was fine with me.

Fiona walked over, a smile on her wet face. "That was nice." The guy standing there just looked at her, amazed. He was also fully erect and more than ready to do something about it. After a minute, he said, "Damn. That's fucking incredible." He walked away to find someone to do something about it with.

The bartender was more than a little amazed as well. She had abandoned any pretense of not noticing and had been staring at Fiona and her efforts with the bound slave. She was horny as hell. I'm not sure she could fuck on the job, but I'm certain she wanted to.

One of the men who had been watching Fiona suck Sam off and then watched me fuck Li approached me. He said, "I'm David. Your slave is spectacular. Would you mind if I fucked her?"

I was not even sure how to respond. She is not my slave, though I suppose I could see how he came to that conclusion. And, I would be able to influence her decision if I wanted to. After a long pause, I just asked Fiona, "Would you like to fuck David?"

Like pretty much everyone there at this point, David was naked. He also was sporting a respectable erection. Fiona looked at David, then at his cock, and replied, "That might be nice. Do you mind?"

I said, "Not at all. Enjoy yourself."

Fiona took David by the hand and walked over to one of the sex chairs. It was closer to the wall, and therefore not as well lit, but it was easy enough to see her mount and ride him. Her hips moved like a belly dancer's as she worked to rub her clit against his pubic bone while impaled on his rigid cock. Her tits had a remarkable motion of their own, a delightful sight in its own right. I watched for a few minutes, but decided I was better suited to be a participant than a spectator.

There were women all over, though many of them were engaged in some kind of coupling or another. One had a man plowing her from behind while she tried to perform fellatio on another guy, always a bit tough to synchronize. She was doing pretty well at it and the guys were clearly enjoying it as much as she was. I ramped things up for all of them. It was interesting to see the increased energy that went into their efforts after that. Clearly increased enthusiasm. And without a gag reflex, she was much more comfortable.

By this time not many were wearing their robes. I decided to ditch mine, though I felt funny walking around with a hard on. It kind of wags from side to side with each step. I stood off to one side of the center room with my hard cock sticking up and out. The lighting in the center of the rooms was subdued but the edges were even more so. It allowed me to just watch, which was interesting. I could also pick up on what people were feeling through the resonance. That was interesting, too. The fact that many people could pick up on what the rest were feeling added a level of intensity to everything as well. Again, I was busy making adjustments in some of the folks in the room.

Mostly, I was just soaking in the sexual energy, absorbing it. Fiona was right about that part, anyway. This incubus deal certainly had everything to do with sexual energy, and I did, in fact, feed on it in some way. I was still a long ways from understanding it, but I knew what it felt like. It felt great.

I had not seen new people enter the room, but it was clear that several had come in after Fiona and I had. There were at least 40 people there now. Most were busy one way or another. I finished my drink and thought I might like to go back to the bar. Maybe for something that did not involve alcohol, maybe just to bring my glass back. Or maybe because I had enjoyed watching the bartender.

She was younger than most of the folks there, probably early to mid twenties. She had a pretty, youthful looking face. She was pretty athletic looking but her tits were still big and shapely enough to grab my attention. I have always had a profound interest in tits, though I suppose most men do. Hell, most women seem to as well. Anyway, what I think I have noticed is that how attractive a set of tits is has as much to do with the rest of the woman's body and the shape of her chest as it does the shape and size of her tits. And, truth is, I think most tits are pretty.

This young lady had nice tits. Again, they were not huge, but they worked with her body perfectly and they were pronounced enough to be interesting. Of course her being naked had something to do with that, too. Anyway, I walked back to the bar.

She was still there, and still naked, but her nipples were stiff and she had that glazed look I have come to associate with extreme arousal. No wonder, having been tuned into all of the sexual activity in the room through the resonance.

She was kind of starting off into space and I startled her a little when I asked, "Are you okay?"

"Um, yeah, I, ah, what can I get you?"

"You look a little distracted. You okay?"

She seemed to see me for the first time. She leaned forward a little and spoke to me in a sort of whisper and said, "I'm horny as hell." She paused then continued, "I've been doing this for over half a year and have only been mildly aroused. I'm hornier right now than I have ever been in my life."

I said, "I'd be happy to help you with that. Are you allowed to participate?"

"Are you asking me to have sex?"

"Well, I'm just offering to help. If you would like some help."

She said, "You have to ask."

I was puzzled. I said, "You want me to ask you to have sex?"

She said, "We are not allowed to just have sex with clients, but if they ask, we can say yes or no. You know, the patron wants it to happen and then it is okay."

"I see. Well, I'd like to have sex with you. Would you will willing to do that?"

She smiled. "God, yes. I want you to fuck me senseless."

Now I smiled. "I'll see what I can do."

I stepped around behind the bar where she was. There I could see all of her, and it was a lovely sight. She looked good nude. Her waist was fairly narrow, setting off her hips which curved out gracefully. Her tummy had a nice, slightly rounded shape and as I mentioned, she had nice tits, nicely shaped and just right for her frame. Her legs were long and shapely and far enough apart as to leave a bit of a gap at the top.

As I was looking at her, she was looking at me. She looked me up and down, and when she got to down, her eyes widened. Like I said, I was fully erect.

She said, "Oh my God."

I said, "What?"

"I've never been with a guy who was so, ahh, big."

I said, "He's really quite friendly. You should make his acquaintance."

She looked at me, then down at my cock, then at me again. Then she dropped down, sitting on her heels, and looked at my cock more closely. She looked up. Then she looked at my cock again.

"It's beautiful!"

Now this is the third time I have heard that my cock was beautiful. I have such difficulty thinking of a penis as being beautiful that it just doesn't make sense to me. I mean, I like that women like it, but to see beauty in it, well, that's a hard thing for me to understand.

But then I thought about it. I think tits are beautiful. Most of them, actually. And I think pussies are beautiful. Or at least most of them. Why could not a woman find a cock beautiful? Of course I have only heard that from horny women, but being horny probably plays into how beautiful a pussy is, too. So who knew? Maybe I have a beautiful cock.

There was once more another little clear drop at the tip of it and she stuck her tongue out to taste it. Of course I made sure she liked the taste. And smell.

Actually, I was making all kinds of adjustments. I had come to think of it as a tune up. I went through a checklist in my mind when I met a woman I thought I might have sex with. I took away her gag reflex. I made her nipples and clit and labia more sensitive. I made her anus more sensitive. I enhanced her sense of taste and smell, and as soon as she smelled or tasted me or my semen, I saw to it that she loved it. She had to be actually tasting me in order for me to enhance that part, but if she tasted me, I could see to it that she loved it. Same thing with pussy. If she were to taste it, I could see to it that she would love the taste. I guess I could make someone like a food that they hadn't previously liked, but I kept my efforts focused on sex. Much of my focus was on sex. You might have picked up on that.

Anyway, this young lady had tasted that little drop of pre-cum and it was now her favorite flavor. She sucked the tip of my cock in order to try to coax out any more left in there and got some.

She looked up and said, "Has anyone ever gotten this whole thing in her mouth?"

I responded, "A young woman had it buried all the way in her throat just about a half hour ago. She seemed to like it."

She said, "That was you? I heard people talking about it. You really put this all the way in her throat?"

"I did. She seemed to like it there, by the time we managed to get it all in."

"Wow. I couldn't do that." She licked the head a little and then slid it into her mouth a ways. She pulled back and said, "It does taste good, though. I can't believe how good it tastes." She then sucked it back into her mouth. That felt great, as you might imagine, but not just to me. She could pick up much of the pleasure I was experiencing, which motivated her to continue. She reached around my left leg with her right arm and then reached in between my legs to cradle my balls with her right hand. Her left hand held my cock while she slid it in and out of her mouth. She was sucking and licking with some enthusiasm when a woman walked up to the bar.

"Where is the bartender?"

The woman was probably in her 40s, had dark hair and a nice enough figure. Like everyone else, she was nude. Her tits sagged a little, but they were nicely filled out and overall she was very attractive.

"She is busy tending to other business. What can I get you?"

"I'd like a vodka martini, I think. Just with a twist."

I reached over to get the vodka, though I had limited range due to the young woman sucking on me. It is hard to walk when a woman is sucking your cock. Especially when she has you by the balls. Literally. She was kind of hanging onto my leg, actually, while she reached around and fondled my balls from behind, making it hard to go anywhere. Not that I was complaining. It felt great.

My 'customer' noticed my peculiar motion, then listened carefully for a second. She could make out the distinctive slurping sound of cock sucking. She leaned over the bar, and said, "Tending to other business, indeed. Well, good for you. It's so hard to find good help."

I seldom think of people as the help, and it is peculiar to me when people do. All I could think about was an old joke:

A Jewish girl tells her Catholic college roommate that
she's going home for Rosh Hashanah. The Catholic girl asks
the Jewish girl, "Is that the holiday when you light the
8 candles?" 

"No," the Jewish girl replies. "That's Hanukah." 

The Catholic girl then asks the Jewish girl, "Is that the 
holiday when you eat the unleavened bread?" 

"No," the Jewish girl replies. "That's Passover. Rosh Hashanah is the holiday when we blow the shofar." 

"See," the Catholic Girl replies. "That's what I like
about you Jews...you're so good to your help."

Of course in this situation it was the help being so good to me, though I expected to return the favor shortly. I smiled, mostly at the joke in my head, but did my best to concentrate on making the drink. It was hard to focus with the attention I was receiving. I finally finished making her drink and she took it and took a sip. "Excellent! Well, carry on." She walked away.

Meanwhile, the young woman on the end of my cock showed no indication she might be losing interest in her chosen task. She had apparently discovered that she did not have a gag reflex and was traveling up and down with some range. I reached down and took the back of her head and eased her down further toward my belly.

As my cock reached down her throat, she struggled to make it fit, but she did not gag. She kept on pushing on her own. Her throat was not as narrow as Li's, and it did not take as much work to take me all the way. She actually had little trouble getting me all the way in, which both surprised and pleased her. It pleased me, too. Soon her nose was buried in my trimmed pubes and my cock was partway to her stomach.

She drew back and then plunged in again, enjoying the sensation nearly as much as I did. Which was a lot.

I would have gladly allowed her to continue, and she seemed more than okay with that as well, but the goal at hand, at least in my mind, was to fuck her senseless. I reached down and took her arm and pulled her up a bit. She seemed to kind of come to, like she had been so focused that she was in a kind of trance. She pulled her head off of my cock and let go of my balls. She allowed me to help her up, and then to lead her back away from the bar a bit so that the lowered lighting offered a touch more privacy.

I pulled her to me and she kissed me passionately, trying to get as much skin on skin contact as the could while she did so. Hugging a naked woman when you are naked is always a good thing. She seemed to agree. My turgid cock was pressed hard against her belly, especially nice skin on skin.

I enjoyed our hug, and I kissed her back for some time before I pulled back and then turned her around. I held her from behind, then whispered into her ear, "We have not been properly introduced. If I am going to fuck you senseless I think I should know your name."

She looked over her shoulder and whispered back, "Oh hi. I'm Dani"

"I'm John."

"It's so good to meet you. Now can you fuck me senseless?"

I breathed into her neck. Her hair smelled good. "I'd love nothing more."

I then leaned her forward some, lined up and thrust my cock, balls deep, into her vagina. She was soaking wet so it went in smoothly all the way to the hilt. It was a snug fit, warm and wet, and felt wonderful. Part of what made it feel so good to me was how good it felt to Dani. She liked it a lot.

I pulled her back towards me, holding her chest with my left arm and hand while my right hand grabbed her mound. Using my finger, I began rubbing on her clit while my left hand found her right tit and was tweaking her nipple. Sensations escalated for us both.

I pulled back and slid back in; it felt just as good the second time. Third time was great as well, and well, let's just say it was not long before I was vigorously fucking her. For her part, she was becoming more and more vocal, gasps and moans giving way to screams.

She had her first orgasm not long after I got started, but I did not slow down at all. In fact, I was going at it even harder, holding her up and close to me while pounding her from behind. I'm not sure what got into me, but my thrusts were becoming more aggressive, taking her up on her toes on each thrust.

Dani had another orgasm, a huge one, and sort of went limp a bit. I just held her and continued to rail her. Her screams sort of turned to babbling. I kept at it. She had another orgasm. I think there was a bit of a power trip going on on my part. I felt strong and powerful and was expressing it by thoroughly dominating this woman. She was just as into my doing so as I was, and that fed my power trip, too. She had asked me to fuck her senseless and that was exactly what I was doing.

By this point, she was limp. Every stroke took her off of her feet, not that they were doing much to hold her up when they touched the floor. She had one orgasm after another, which felt overwhelming to her, but which also felt pretty spectacular to me.

When I was sure I had wrung her out, I let myself go. I exploded inside her, flooding her with cum. Pulse after pulse, from my balls to the head of my cock to deep inside her, shot after shot. It was a hell of an orgasm. And, it had a pretty big secondary impact on Dani. She felt every spurt, every twitch and throb, and she picked up on my release as well. She came again.

Finally I stopped. Dani was totally limp, held up by my hands and my cock. I just stood there for a minute or two, then picked her up off of my cock and set her down. She sat on the floor, still dazed, with her legs off to one side. I was standing there right next to her, and my cock, shiny with the product of our coupling, was right beside her head.

Dani looked at it, at me, and then back at it. She kissed the wet tip. When she did, of course I saw to it that she loved the flavor. She licked the tip, and then began to suck on the head a little. Before long, she was fully engaged in cleaning my cock off, enjoying every moment of it.

Of course I enjoyed it as well and my cock went from mostly deflated to slightly inflated. I did not want to start up with her again, though. Even if I did not seem to need much of one to be interested again, I needed a little rest. I was breathing kind of hard. That was a pretty athletic fuck. I stepped back, my cock making a slight 'pop' sound as I did.

I gave her a hand and helped her to her feet. Dani looked at me, apparently at a loss for words, finally getting out, "That was incredible. I've never experienced anything like it. Thank you."

I said, "Thank you. You were pretty incredible yourself. I thoroughly enjoyed it."

I kissed her and said, "It looks like you have some customers."

I'm sure her vocalizations had something to do with it, but there were a number of people gathered near the bar. I suspect we had put on quite a show, though I had been oblivious of that at the time. I can't say it bothered me much, though. Fact is, I had a fine time and anybody watching would have concluded I was a more than adequate swordsman. Besides I had fucked Li with an audience just a little while previously and it was not such a big deal. I'm not sure I am cut out to be an exhibitionist, but I'm not particularly shy.

Dani looked at me and smiled then went over to the bar and started taking orders. She was walking a little funny, and I'm sure she would be for the next day or so. I doubted, however, that she would regret her experience. Nor would she be unhappy with her new sensitivities and loss of gag reflex. Her sex life was bound to be more satisfying than it had been.