The Resonance Ch. 24

Story Info
Works Like a Dream.
5.6k words
4.85
1.8k
00

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nature of my work requires that I travel a fair amount. I like my work, and I'm pretty good at it, but as things have developed with the girls and the home we had created, I did not like to travel as much as I used to. Still, I was able to make the best of it and a few days after the little party we had with Elise and her boys, I was back on the plane headed for a customer I had not seen in a while.

I still enjoyed flying, though pretty much because of the chances it gave me for some kind of sexual shenanigans. At this point it was remarkably easy to get someone sitting next to me interested in swallowing my cock. Of course I would only do that if the person was a pretty woman and if it were possible to do so without detection, but it was not as unusual for those requirements to line up as you might think. I fly at night much of the time and to be honest that is one of the reasons why I do.

This particular trip things did not line up. I was seated next to a guy, a young man who looked like he was on his way to go hiking or something outdoors. Maybe he was just making a statement and expressing himself as a dude who liked the outdoors. In any case there was not much chance I wanted him on the other end of my cock. I doubt he'd be interested anyway.

I was still not at all sure what I thought about Black and White. Bi-sexuality did not bother me. I liked that the girls were all bi-sexual. Still, I was not at all interested in sex with guys. I did wonder what it would be like to get a blowjob from a guy, how that compared to getting one from a woman, but I never wondered enough to want to find out.

Of course I really did not need to sit next to anyone, or see them for that matter. I could just be the orgasm fairy and visit people in their dreams. Share an orgasm with them, and then move on. Not a big whopping orgasm, but just little pleasant things. With a number of people, it's actually quite satisfying.

I put my little half-round pillow behind my neck and closed my eyes and traveled around the cabin to find sleeping women to share orgasms with. I found a couple right off, and actually brought them both into the resonance together and we shared a little climax. It was nice. Neither of the women woke. They just had pleasant dreams.

What was different this time was that I sort of got a glimpse of what one of the women was dreaming. I'd never come close to that before. It was just images, but she was having a dream that involved a lean dark-haired man holding her wrists above her head while he gently slipped his cock between her lips. Then there was a glimpse of his burying his head between her legs, and then she had her orgasm.

I could tell that her dream was far more complex and detailed than what I picked up on, but the fact that I was able to see any of it at all was new and more than a little interesting. It was like I was watching a porn shoot, or at least fragments of one, but I could also feel the pleasure of the actors.

I went back to that woman. She was still asleep, quite relaxed in the afterglow of her orgasm, and it was pleasant just to visit her. I took time to look around inside her mind, more than I usually did, and in places I usually did not look. Not sure how to describe that. I knew places to go to increase arousal and to make orgasms happen. I had found how to accentuate erogenous zones. I figured out how to eliminate a gag reflex. I had never even thought to figure out what someone was dreaming or thinking. This time I paid very close attention when I began pushing her into a heightened state of arousal. As I did, slowly increasing her arousal, I could sort of tell what lit up in her mind. Not sure how else to say it.

As I ramped things up, I tried to look into whatever was going on in her mind. And, damn, I could see some stuff. More than that, I could feel it some, too. Not as much as I would have if she were being fucked by someone while we were connected through the resonance, but flickers of sensation. Much like the images themselves.

She was again dreaming of a tall man, again dark-headed, but a different guy. He was standing in front of her, naked and aroused. His erection was fairly impressive and she was on her knees in front of him. She looked at his face and at his cock, then at his face. He seemed strong and I could tell that was exciting for her.

The dream morphed into her being pinned by him while he penetrated her vaginally. He stretched her with his cock. He thrust into her deeply, smashing her clit on every thrust. The sensations were pretty powerful and it was a little like I could feel what it was like to have a clit smashed. Which was pretty weird because I have no idea what it feels like to have a clit, smashed or otherwise.

Before when I'd just made someone horny and reach an orgasm in dreams, I really had no idea what the dream was about. I just fed on the energy, I guess. It simply felt good. For them and for me.

This time I felt like there was a guy on top of me pounding my vagina. Except I don't have a vagina. And I was not experiencing it like myself, but as though I was her. She was quite happy being pounded. It felt quite good to her, and thus to me. Sort of. She was horny as hell, and I could feel that, too. Not sure I can adequately explain any of this.

Anyway, it was all so different. It was kind of like I was inside her dream with her, and I could feel what she felt. Not exactly like it was happening to me, but more than I have in real-life situations through the resonance. I imagined it was more real for her than it was for me, but it still felt pretty real to me. It just did not feel like me. I know that doesn't make any sense, but I don't know how to describe it any better.

I did know what it felt like to have an orgasm, however, and when she did, I had a bit of one as well. Or, actually, it was like I shared hers. I don't know how many guys try to imagine what a woman experiences during sex. I never did. I just know she likes certain things and I try to do those things in order to please her. Generally speaking I like being on the other side of those same things, so sex is a win-win. This was different. I was not feeling what the guy felt, but rather kind of what she felt.

There was a warmness, a hotness really, in her belly and some neat little convulsions somewhere in there. It was not the pulsing release I have when I cum, but it was delightful.

I would not like the feeling of having some guy on top of me, but this woman did. I would have found it a little claustrophobic if it were me, but she liked it a lot. Maybe even that being pinned down was a part of what made it so rewarding for her? Being manhandled certainly seemed to be.

All of this was a bit mind-bending for me. I disengaged and left her to enjoy the post-coital glow on her own. I tried to process what it must feel like to be fucked, rather than the one doing the fucking.

In the first dream I was more of an observer. The second time, it was almost like I had entered into the dream somehow. Entered into her somehow.

When I was more removed it was like I was watching a movie. I got a good feeling, a vicarious orgasm, when she had one. Sort of like I had always done, except I also got a glimpse of what the dream was about. Entering into the dream, even the rudimentary level of entering that I did, was another thing entirely. It was like I experienced what she did.

Just being able to have the ability to see into a dream, much less sort of join, was all new. I have always known that pressure on the clitoris feels good. Rubbing the nub is pleasurable. When you do that to a woman, it feels good to her. When I do so while connected through the resonance, it feels good to me, too. Only it's pretty indistinct. It just feels good "down there," not specifically like a place on my body. I always figured that was because I did not actually have a clit. But even if White or Black got his cock sucked, while it felt good to me, it was not the same as if I was having my own sucked. It just felt good. So it could not have been just that I don't have a clit. There are some limitations to direct sensation when experienced through the resonance.

When I did the stuff with dreams, like in the hotel those times, it was pretty much the same. It felt really good but it was not the same as if it were happening to me.

When I visited the dream, it was different. Especially when I entered into the woman. That's the only way I can think about it. Like I was sharing her body with her or something. It felt much more like it was happening to me. Except it made me feel things I could not feel on my own.

I had never felt stretched while having a cock split my vaginal lips and slide up into my belly. I had never felt that full feeling of being stuffed with cock. I had never had my clit rubbed by someone's pelvis once he had bottomed out deep inside me. But I kind of did feel those things, sort of. And it was quite remarkable.

I am sure it was only a shadow of what she actually felt, but it was still quite distinct and very different from anything I had ever experienced. I kind of felt what it felt like to have a vagina. And it was not weird to have a guy doing what he did since it was not weird to her and I was feeling what she did. I wondered what it would feel like if she had sucked a cock. Would it feel like it would to me, which is to say gross, or would it feel like it would to her, probably pretty exciting?

I was curious about this new skill and would have loved to have explored it more, but I really had to think about all of it. I'm not particularly voyeuristic but like most guys I am pretty visual. Sex and sexual arousal in general both are dependent to a large degree on visual stimuli. This is why watching porn is interesting. Which I guess is pretty voyeuristic. Maybe I was more voyeuristic than I thought.

But this is different. First off, peering into someone's dreams, being able to actually see their fantasies, is maybe a little intrusive. Secondly, inserting myself into the dream so as that I can kind of experience things along with the dreamer, well, that is more intrusive than that.

I also wondered about the possibility of creating a dream. Directing the action so to speak. Could I make someone dream what I wanted them to? Could I make them dream something they did not want to dream? Make them do something they did not want to do in a dream? Could I give someone a nightmare?

All this and more claimed my attention the rest of the flight. I don't even know what the women I gave dreams to looked like. I kind to wanted to know who the woman was that shared her dream so intimately with me, but of course no one onboarding the plane looked like she had just had a sexy dream. I just went to find a cab and went to my hotel.

It was late and I just put away my stuff and got in bed. But I did not sleep. I was still thinking. About limits and ethics. Which were, not surprisingly, related. How far can I go in creating dreams? How much can I insert myself? Is it okay to just visit people in their heads? Seems a bit intrusive, but of course someone just having a wet dream is not a bad thing. Most people find the experience quite rewarding. If they don't know I am watching, how are they harmed?

Of course the same logic is probably used by peeping Toms. It sure is hard on people when they discover that someone has been peeking in the windows. They feel unsafe and violated.

But would it be possible for anyone to know I was looking on? I was pretty sure not. We don't know a lot about what is happening in dreams much of the time; scenes are often far less than lucid and seldom make a lot of sense. Still, I wondered.

I decided to try something while I lay there. I went looking for someone to play with, but went looking for a guy this time. Easy enough to find a guy, and easy enough to connect with him. I started to jack up his arousal and then looked to see what his dreams looked like.

Even as I looked, a voluptuous blonde with bedroom eyes walked over to him and kissed him. She dropped to her knees after a bit of kissing and pulled out his penis and began to stroke it. I could get no feelings out of her at all, but he was a different matter. I could feel him very well, and when I got a little closer, or got further into his head, or whatever the fuck I was doing, I could feel what he felt. It felt like she was stoking my cock.

I may not have a clit and might not be able to sort all that through just right, but I do have a cock and it really did feel like it was getting stroked. When she licked the head and sucked it into her mouth, I felt that, too. Pretty much like it was happening to me. And I could look down on her head through his eyes as it began to bob on his/my cock. It was pretty remarkable.

Of course, he was not really having sex. There was no actual person there. It was only his memory of those experiences that he was filling in the dream with. And his imagination. Still, it felt pretty real to him, and thus to me.

I was aware that my having ramped up his arousal and then connected with him through the resonance is what made all this what it was, but it was pretty much like I was having a dream and a good one at that.

I withdrew some, back to voyeur mode, and watched him get his cock sucked. I could still feel some of what he did, but it was not nearly as intense. I went back and forth, looking from outside and then looking from inside. The sensation I experienced was different, of course, but I wanted to see what those differences were. I thought of it as looking on and looking in.

I also wanted to see if I could have any control over the dream. When I was looking on, in voyeur mode, I tried to imagine another woman coming into the dream. I tried to imagine a brunette to add to the blonde already at work, but with little success.

Then I tried specifically to imagine the woman who had approached me at the club, Naomi, with her firm, pronounced breasts and full lips, and tried to conjure her up as a player, but had a hard time with it. I could imagine her, but I could not make her appear in the dream. I wanted to make her walk through a door, so I thought perhaps start with creating a door.

I imagined the room, which I was able to do. There was a bed in it, and a chair. He was standing in front of the bed. It was kind of like all that just appeared. I looked for a door, but it took me a while longer to make one appear. Finally it did, though, on one side of the room. The guy was looking that direction while the blonde had her back to it. Still doing a great job of worshiping his cock.

I still had trouble getting anyone to walk through the door, so I tried looking in. Like I was seeing things through his eyes and not my own. He could see the door, but his attention was on the lovely head bobbing on the length of his cock.

I tried to focus on the door, and to get Naomi to come through it, but the little blonde was quite distracting and the guy was nearing climax. Too soon he was blowing a load in her mouth, holding her head with both hands while he erupted.

Not only did the guy actually shoot a load, I did, too. It was a powerful climax and I shot ropes of cum all over my chest and stomach. Holy shit!

I disengaged from the guy and lay there trying to make sense of all this. This had been more than just a regular vicarious orgasm. It was almost like I experienced it the same way he did. And it seemed like more than an orgasm. It was like I had just gotten charged up with energy or something.

I thought about it and decided to find him again and see what was going on, but when I did, he was just sleeping soundly. I supposed he would find the mess in the morning.

I got up and cleaned myself up, no more sure of what I was doing than I had been. I did have a little more data, but a lot more research to do. I knew there was a lot I did not know, but I had no idea just how much. I would not find out how much until later.

I was still wide awake. How the hell do you "research" any of this? I had been unsuccessful at finding much information from others on then topic of incubi or succubi. There were numerous stories that people told, going back some time, but they were hardly useful.

Though, perhaps a bit more useful than I had thought. This dream thing shone some light on some aspects that do show up in stories. People said that incubi and succubi were demons that came to them during sleep, making them have erotic dreams. I had given that little thought until I began playing with dreams.

At first, I had just made some people climax during dreams and enjoyed that through the resonance. That was how I met Fiona. Now, I had done more than that. I had been able to look in at someone's dream and actually see the content. Then, I was able to experience the dream like it was happening to me. And finally, I had been able to affect the content of the dream, if only slightly.

Could someone more skilled than I actually make someone have a dream? As in, directing the content of the dream? If someone could do that, and did it in such a way that it made someone dream something they found objectionable, it would seem like something external to them. Like it was happening to them. I could imagine someone feeling like they were possessed by a demon, at least during the dream. Maybe that was a real thing.

Did that mean I was a demon? Or that I could be if I did this poorly? Did others do that? Fiona did not do anything like that, but she had said she was not a particularly strong succubus. Maybe others were able to do that. Of at least some had at some time in history. Maybe it was just the few who were particularly egregious had made it into the public awareness. I was pretty confident that no one had any negative reactions to any of the stuff I had done, in dreams or otherwise.

Of course being tuned into people through the resonance made me quite aware of how they felt. It also made it so that I would feel what they did, so doing something to make someone else uncomfortable would not work for me any better than it did for them. As I thought about it, my concern that I would fuck someone up mostly dissipated.

The only other way to do research is the kind you do yourself. Not reading what someone else has done, but experiments you have conducted.

I knew that to do any real research, you have to have some kind of idea what you are trying to learn. At this point, I wanted to know more about what an incubus is and what he can do that others cannot do. I was guessing that the same things would apply for women, for succubi, but that was just a guess.

I'd given up the idea that perhaps I was not an incubus. Just too many things pointed to that being so that I was more trying to find out what it meant than if it applied.

What I did know is that incubi feed off of sexual energy of others. I accepted that to be true of me, though not like you eat a cheeseburger and then you are full. It has been a gradual increase in sexual energy and stamina. And physical energy. And I think better. I've just felt better and better over the last year. It does seem like I have been fed, somehow, by all the sexual stuff I've been doing.

I also knew incubi did the dream sex thing. Check. That part needed some more research. Not reading about what others know or think they know. The kind when you try something to see what happens, gathering information until shit starts to make sense. I needed to see if I could affect dreams. I trusted that if it was something that someone did not like, I would know that and could quickly change the channel, so to speak.

I should have tried to sleep, but I was really curious about all this. I decided to do another experiment. I found a woman nearby in the hotel. I could not tell if she was alone, but she was asleep. I then went on to jack up her arousal. I did so slowly but gradually and it was not long before she was horny as hell. Still asleep.

12