The Resonance Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that I knew where to look, it was not hard to see if she was dreaming and sure enough, she was. It was also not hard to visit her there. She was standing and kissing a man passionately while his hands roamed over her body. He ran his hands up her back, beneath her shirt, pulling her close. She loved the feel of his hands on her bare skin and she put one leg beside his, pushing her mound against his leg through her skirt and his slacks.

He ran his hands down her back and slipped it into the back of her skirt, touching her ass through her panties. That lit her up more, and then he slipped his hand inside her panties and stroked her bare ass cheeks. She liked that even better, and pushed harder against him.

I let her continue with her dream just the way she wanted it, but then tried to direct things a bit. I tried to get him to hold her by the shoulders and push her away so that he could look in her face. I had little success; he did not actually exist.

Then I pushed her to imagine the same, and that is exactly what he did. He held her shoulders, pushed her away, and looked in her eyes. I imagined his reaching down to put his hand on her mound, and that was what he did. I was able to imagine something then get her to see it. She then made it come to pass.

He slipped his finger between her nether lips, stroking the wet slit between them. Her knees got weak and she moaned. She pulled close to him again and kissed him while he gently fingered her.

Having gotten him to act in the dream, I then tried to get her to act in the dream. I wanted her to go to her knees and look at his cock. I imagined her doing so, but it did not seem to have much effect. I imagined his pushing down on her shoulders, but that did not do a lot either.

So far, I had been looking on, voyeur mode. Now I went to looking in, seeing things from her perspective. Through her eyes. I could immediately feel the passion of their kiss and the warmth and pleasure his fingers were creating in her nether regions. It was a lot.

After I recovered from the shock of feeling what she felt, I was able to imagine his pushing down on her shoulders, and she was able to feel him doing so. I could feel it, too, since I could feel what she did, sort of.

Now she went to her knees. Instead of his having slacks on like he had, now all of a sudden he was naked. His cock was stiff and sticking up and out. I had forgotten the way dreams work, where transitions and logic were unnecessary. He was just magically naked. And, as I looked, so was she.

She naturally reached to grasp his penis. She could feel the skin in her hand slide up and down the hard shaft within. I could feel it, too. Of course I had held my own cock like that when masturbating, but it was still a little odd to feel what she felt and not feel what he did. She enjoyed stroking him. His moans signaled his appreciation of her efforts, and that pleased her as well.

I don't know if she would have sucked on his cock if I had not nudged her to do so, but either way, she leaned forward and began to lick the end of his penis. That was weird, because it was kind of like I could feel the tip of his penis in my mouth since I was experiencing what she did.

She liked it, and so it was pleasant enough for me, but I could not get my head around having a penis in my mouth. I quickly went back to looking on. There, it was much more like a porn movie where I was not as much a participant as an observer.

I did not have as much control that way, but I also did not have a cock in my mouth. Instead I watched her do an enthusiastic job of fellating this imaginary man.

I again tried to introduce another person, even though I was looking on. She was focused on her task and I thought maybe I could make that happen while she was otherwise occupied.

I again wanted to make another woman appear, and again I used Naomi as the model. Instead of having to create a door or anything like that, remembering this was a dream, I just tried to make her appear.

She did. Standing nearby, an image of Naomi stood looking on while the woman was sucking on the man's cock. At first she did not notice Naomi, but when she did, she was shocked and distressed. She pulled away from the object of her attention and started to draw back from Naomi.

I quickly had Naomi say, kindly and with some warmth, "You are so beautiful." I then made her go away. She just disappeared.

The dreaming woman calmed quickly. In fact, the validation seemed to have helped her. She stood, grasped the man's penis again, but then pulled him onto a bed which had also magically appeared.

She lay on her back and he mounted her, kissing her while he slid his cock into her. While I was not so keen on knowing what it felt like to have a cock in my mouth, I was interested in again feeling what it felt like to have one in 'my' vagina. I went back to looking in.

Given that I don't have a vagina, it was a foreign and remarkable feeling to feel through her sort of what it felt like to have my lips split and my insides stuffed with cock. I did not stay there long. It was too weird to feel like someone was fucking me like that, even though it was not happening to me at all.

I looked on as his efforts grew more animated and finally culminated in her having an orgasm. I went back in to feel what that felt like to her and could again feel the small, wonderful convulsions in her belly. It was quite different from what an orgasm felt like to me, though no less awesome.

Then she awoke.

That changed the feeling of the connection but it did not disconnect us. It was more like the resonance usually was, but now that I knew where to look, I was able to look in some. Even though the dream was gone, I was able to see things from her perspective some. More than I had been. Enough to know that she rolled over and went under the covers. Enough to know she began sucking on a cock. Enough to know it grew in her mouth and enough to know she mounted the guy on the other end of it for a ride in real life.

I included him in the resonance, which enhanced both his experience and hers. And my own. I could feel his surprise, his excitement, and the build-up of his own climax. I could feel her determined efforts to rub her clit on his pelvic bone and I could feel his cock deep in her belly. I could feel his delight at her efforts and I could feel hers, too.

It's like having found a way to visit someone more intimately in dreams enabled me to connect with them more intimately just through the resonance. And, having never had any contact with this guy at all, it was obviously me that was different. I was excited to see what it looked like with someone I had not visited in dreams, but at the moment the two of them were nearing climax and I was going to tag along.

When they did go, it was him that went first. He erupted up into her, shoving his hips up and lifting her up as he discharged. She followed right after that, having a powerful orgasm of her own, enhanced by the one he was having. And just as his enhanced hers, hers enhanced his. And they both felt pretty good to me.

But what really stood out to me was the fact that I could feel the things that they felt even more than I have in the past when I was experiencing a vicarious orgasm. I could feel some of the little convulsions she felt. I could feel the pulsing release he felt. And, of course, I had my very own orgasm, too. A pretty good one, in fact.

I left my new friends lay on their bed catching their breath and set about calming down myself. Again I had made a mess of myself, so I finally got up to clean up. I went back to bed after that, this time to seek sleep. I could experience more later. I had a lot to digest.

I had found that it is possible to have a direct influence on the dreams that people have, an influence I was sure I could get better at with practice. I had found that I could share in their dream experience in a much more intense and personal way. I had found that I could connect in a far more intimate way than I had thought possible even if someone was not in a dream. I now kind of knew where to look inside someone else where I could enter into their mind and sort of experience what they did. More than I had in the past. I also knew that I was stepping into dangerous waters. I did not want to hurt anyone, and the potential for that seemed to be getting greater the further I went. Still, I had learned so much in just one day.

Turns out, I had a great deal more to learn.

12