The Resort

Story Info
Stephanie and husband go to a nudist resort.
1k words
3.58
14.4k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The road snaked its way through the woodlands. Evergreen trees are scattered among the red, orange and yellow foliage. We marveled at the gorgeous scenery rushing past us at 40 miles per hour.

My husband and I had been on the road since leaving McDonalds at noon thirty. It is now 3 30. Both of us are thinking about where we might find a room. We hadn't made reservations but we remained optimistic. Though there were a great many cars on the road, we wanted to believe that many sightseers were just taking day trips.

I had met Ron three years ago through a mutual friend who had invited both of us to his apartment. Back at our own homes alone that night we both longed to see each other again. The hours before our first date could not pass quickly enough.

Ron and I have great difficulty keeping our hands off each other. Every night sees us at least petting each other. We've had sex in some unusual places. For the time being I use a vaginal ring birth control.

In my peripheral vision I can see my gorgeous partner. His 6 foot frame causes him to push the driver's seat back. He's wearing a red sweatshirt hiding his toned upper body. Tight jeans accentuate his ass.

At age 34, I make good use of an elliptical which keeps me fit. There is neither cellulite in my legs nor rolls in my tummy.

At 5 1 I must tilt my head back to look into my husband's eyes but he doesn't mind bending to kiss me. My measurements_ 34 26 37_ give me a pear-shaped figure.

I own a blazing pink bluetooth virbator that is paired with my phone or my husband's phone. Capable of stimulating my clit and my G spot at the same time, it has given me much pleasure and countless orgasms. It's been "my little friend" in stressful or lonely times.

Ron had had a bout of the dreaded COVID so that meant two weeks without sex, two weeks when "Kate" saw plenty of action. Anyway life is back to normal so we're celebrating by taking a long ride to the Berkshires.

"Hon, I really need to pee," I said.

"We'll find someplace."

I wanted to stop for a reason even more important to me, the opportunity to insert my sex toy into my pussy. I crave sex but if my man is unavailable I'll do myself.

Shortly after 4 o'clock a small cluster of stores came into view. Hubby turned the Honda into the parking lot finding a spot close to a cafe.

I asked, "do you want a coffee or anything."

"I'm fine," he replied.

I asked, "are you sure."

"If I wanted coffee I'd come inside with you."

"Ok just asking," I said.

I walked hurriedly to the door carrying my pocketbook across my body.

Having responded to nature's call, I pulled the sex toy from my purse and came to the sink with "Kate" inside me.

I did bring a coffee back to the car.

Ron drove in search of a room while I sipped my coffee. I finished half of the weak brew, put it aside in the cup holder then activated "Kate".

I cycled through its ten vibration modes finally selecting one that satisfied me. I slouched in the seat while the toy vibrated against my lady parts.

That mode wasn't cutting it so I dialed it up. Seconds later the vibes were having the desired effects. My clit soon became engorged and my labia opened. I began to feel wetness spreading inside there.

In the corner of his eye Ron could see me panting. He remained quiet for a few seconds.

"You're masturbating, aren't you," he said

"No I'm not," I quipped. "I'm having sex."

"OK," said Ron. "I don't jack off. I have sex."

The muscle tension down there had become intense causing me to buck in the seat. My orgasm hadn't happened yet so he drove around waiting for me to finish.

Suddenly the spasms stopped. Cum gushed into my panties. Huffing and beaming a toothy smile, I slouched against the seat.

After driving for a few more minutes we had arrived at Berkshire Vista, a place unfamiliar to me. At the registration desk a youthful-looking woman with long auburn hair accepted my husband's VISA card.

The cabins and cottages stood a short distance north of us. "My panties are soaked," I said on our way to the cottage.

"Yah but it's sexy as hell watching you do yourself," said Ron.

I chuckled at the remark.

"You do know this is a nudist resort, don't you," he added getting undressed in the cottage as he spoke.

I watched my husband undressing.

"It's your to to jack off," I said.

He plopped into the chair, extended and spread his legs. He made a few open-handed upward strokes giving himself an erection.

I said, "do it hon."

I watched his hand pumping rapidly. Though excited by that action, I did not yet feel the urge to touch myself.

Instead I spoke freely.

"My sister Karen came out as gay. I met her girlfriend."

"Two girls fucking," said Ron. "I can jack off to that image."

"You're going to have to settle for videos. They won't do it front of you."

"Bummer," sid Ron.

"Are you close," I asked.

"A couple of minutes," he said.

I enjoy watching two men doing each other though I've never told Ron that. As I watched my husband's hand pumping his cute younger brother Jason came to mind.

I asked, "when do I get to watch Jay."

He answered, "when I get to watch your sister."

So no, I thought.

Ron finally had an orgasm. I got to see cum streaming from his dick hitting his body. Seeing him squirt made my horny so

I put my fingers onto my clit and rubbed hard back and forth. He locked his eyes onto my hand.

We awoke at 7 the next morning and stepped outside. The chilly autumn air swept over our naked bodies.

I asked, "what should we do first."

I had in mind taking a long walk viewing the spectacular scenery.

Ron said, "I need a shower and breakfast before sightseeing."