All Comments on 'The Resort'

by C_Anteros

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
oldguy1oldguy112 months ago

spineless cuck husband marriage vows faithful she wanted cock any cock that's not a loyal wife that's a selfish slutty woman

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a poor cuck story, just go in fetish,

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

Nice story!!! Congratulations for your first story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Disapointing

TwentysevenTwentyseven12 months ago

So next time I'm feeling neglected, I can fuck whomever I want and my wife will apologise and forgive me. Good luck with that, brother.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In the end he was the one that apologized? Really? Did he thought that she would respect him from then on? She was now a free agent! Just stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Absolutely waste of time

This is why we get fed up of newbies first thing they do is pick on the loving wife category and write a pointless story. Just like all the rest nothing new or interesting happens there is no creativity or imagination in the story. The story is just like the last story written by someone else and that one was written by someone else all they are just copy of a copy of a copy of a copy everything they do exactly the same thing all they have done is just tweak a few words to try to make it look different. But it just the same old boring story that has been written over and over again with nothing new in them . It would have been nice if they had tried a different category at least then you would have known that the writers have actually tried something new. I do apologise C_Anteros but if you want to get into writing on this site you got to put effort into your work and the only way is to try different categories .You show that you can write that is a great start now show me and others that we are wrong about you and try different categories. And remember forget about the characters that you use it’s the sexual things that you do in your story that makes the category aka if the wife fucks a coloured person it’s a interracial category or husband and wife in swinging sex it’s a group category or person having sex fun with another while being watched. It’s a exhibition/voyeur category not a loving wife category do you understand . In a normal story you base it on the characters you use on this site works differently your bases are what sexual act you get your characters doing that makes the categories does it make sense not everything must be put in the loving wife category. All your story has done is just annoy the readers of the loving wife category they love BTB stories that is why your story will sink like a lead balloon sorry .

Jaydean409Jaydean40912 months ago

Great story!!! Ignore the haters!!! How a second chapter where he brings the foursome back after his round of golf and they take turns on her?? Wouldn’t have minded seeing him volunteer to clean Arturo’s cock!!! Good start, don’t listen to the croakers!!!!

jezzazjezzaz12 months ago

Not for me. There are probably people like this in the world, but I’m extremely glad I am not one of them.

irinmikeirinmike12 months ago

Simple but sexy, thanks for your contribution. Your penchant for detail was enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Come on @plsguy1…..you came to a section of literotica specifically about wives having sex with other and whine like a little bitch when that’s what you find. That makes you worse than any fictional character in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story started good, then got real good, then for a moment I thought it was going to turn bad, but thankfully things went the right way and it ended very very good.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A complete moron and a nymphomanic slut. They truely belong together. Hopefully they don‘t have any offspring.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

so I was wondering how she found love with her husband while cheating. Now I get it. So because the husband golfs she thinks cheating is acceptable. He should report the guy, divorce the wife, and then go golfing all he wants.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So, they’re speaking Spanish in Honolulu now?

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian12 months ago

Kudos... these stories are all exactly the same, and you mostly missed writing one with all the cut-out plotlines, characters, and dialogue. You have possibilities as you write well. Now, show us something we haven't seen!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I had to laugh at you putting an "If" in front of her "I love you". I guess, deep down, even you can't believe the shit you wrote...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Ignore the haters!"

.

Telling the writer to ignore those who dare to have a different opinion is a far better description of a hater than what you seem to think it means.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Not bad. A little weak in some ways, but good ending

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly12 months ago

what a pussy od a husband takes blame for her slut behaviour

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story was good until James made things a 3-some. His wife cheated on him, & this's his answer? I'm not saying he had to throw her out of the house, tho it'd be understandable. But he's furious when she arrives in the room, then a 3some? Lastly, they're in Hawaii. And the server's speaking Spanish? Does not compute. 2 stars Bob

BSreaderBSreader12 months ago
Just

Another cheating wife, willing cuckold story. If that's your cup of tea fine it's not mine though. The husband is a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Straight garbage, so she gets no repercussions for completely dishonoring her commitments and supposed love. Just lovely *wretch*

liqueurliqueur12 months ago

Wonderful. It's so good to see a woman take a theme so many men have turned into cookie-cutter porn and make something of it that is fresh, believable, and joyful. Thank you for writing, and please do write more.

As for those who chant “another cuckold wimp story” (which has now become a cliche in and of itself) their vitriol is irrelevant. Your story is tagged what it is. They didn't need to read. These people seek out themes they hate so they can spread more hate. Or more likely, the hate comes after they've had their orgasm and are then disgusted with themselves for having enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To add on to the comment below by a fellow anonymous.

A person who only listens to those patting them on the back and telling them how wonderful they are will never improve. Why would they even think that they could, much less need, to improve? No, improvement only comes after listening to those who are willing to point out your faults.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

ROT IN HELL!!!!!

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoon12 months ago

Great story. Maybe a little unbelievable but that’s what makes a great story. Since it looks like this is your first story I will tell you the obligatory “don’t listen to the haters, we all have to deal with comments from anonymous trolls. Read the positive comments and skip the others.”

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Nothing in this story is about renewing love.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Femdom agitprop in Hawaii. Good writing, characterization, immersive, but erotic scenes are so-so.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

2 stars. Wife takes a lover while on a dream vacation with hubby & feels no or little guilt. When the husband finds out, instead of leaving her in the vaca. place or divorcing her (maybe both), he decides he wants to join in. No getting back together, husband/ wife loving, just pure bullshit. Next, a FLM?? 2 stars Bob

RocketMan12RocketMan128 months ago

Hot but not in anyway makes sense. He’s proud of her for getting fucked by their waiter. He gave no indication during the story that he was interested in sharing his wife in a threesome.

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

Of course it's somehow his fault that she's a cheating slut. Yay. 1*

NallusNallus6 months ago

Unrealistic.

Okay +

Stupid ending. First major vacation after the child goes to college, straight couple goes to HI, where he promptly golfs and she cheats, but furious H suddenly is super with it and joins in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous