The Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Claire, you ready?" James called from outside in the room.

"Uh, yeah," she called, feeling startled. "Be out in a second." She straightened her dress and walked out.

Claire and James made their way downstairs to the restaurant and were seated by the same pleasant young hostess from the evening before. Claire's heart was racing already when they took their seats and got water, so much so that she could barely pay attention to James droning on about his golf game that morning. She felt almost giddy when she saw Arturo approach to take their drink orders.

"Hola, mis amigos," said Arturo. "How is the lovely couple doing this evening?" Claire looked up and her heart skipped a beat when she saw that Arturo's beautiful dark brown eyes were locked on hers. They seemed to pull her in, inescapable. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest.

"I'm doing well," said Claire. "How are you, Arturo?" She barely heard James add, "I'm well too."

"I am doing wonderful, and I am very happy to see you," said Arturo. He had not taken his eyes off Claire, not even glancing at James. "May I interest you in something to drink?"

Claire asked for a glass of white wine, hoping it would calm her nerves. James ordered scotch.

Arturo was cheerful as ever as he brought out the drinks. He asked what they wanted to order for the main course, recommending a lamb shank with a homemade mint sauce. Claire didn't need to hear any more: she loved lamb. James ordered the same, and Arturo turned away with a wink.

"Do you want to go to the beach with me tomorrow?" Claire asked as they waited for their food.

James's face tightened, and he pursed his lips. "Um, actually..." he began.

"What?"

"I can go in the morning."

"Just the morning?"

"Well, when I went golfing today, they were having a special where you could get a second tee time half off if you booked it immediately. But tomorrow at 1pm was the only time they had available. So I took it."

"Oh," said Claire. "That's fine."

"Thanks, babe," said James. "I knew you'd understand."

There was a moment of silence. Claire looked past her husband, out onto the expansive patio of the half-outdoor restaurant, past the bar, past the palm trees swaying in the warm sea breeze, out towards the beach and the ocean. She felt frustrated to be chasing time with her husband, and almost wondered if he was deliberately avoiding her. She knew he loved golf, but did he love it more than spending time with her?

"How was it out on the course today?" She finally asked.

"Oh, it was fine," said James.

"You had lovely weather."

"Yeah, I did. I actually met a couple guys at the 19th hole, who are going with me tomorrow. So that will be fun."

"Oh, that's nice," said Claire. "I'm glad you have some people to spend time with."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing."

More silence. Eventually the food arrived, which was admittedly delicious. Claire said as much when Arturo came by to check on them. She and her husband ate mostly in silence. When they were finished with the main course, James excused himself to go to the bathroom. Claire sat alone, staring again out towards the beach, and wondered what she was going to do with the afternoon tomorrow. Read her book, probably. While James was gone, Arturo returned to the table.

"Hola, guapa," he said with a smile, and slid his hand onto the back of Claire's chair. "I hope you enjoyed your meal. Can I interest you in anything for dessert?"

"Some company would be nice," Claire blurted. Immediately she felt embarrassed, even though it was the truth. She was tired of fighting for James' attention. This was supposed to be the vacation that brought her closer to her husband, and instead it felt like they were farther apart than ever. She felt her cheeks flush and looked sheepishly up at Arturo. He smiled gently.

"I may be able to help with that, señora," he said, brushing his thumb on her bare shoulder.

"Oh, Arturo," laughed Claire, "I'm sure you have more important work to do."

"My most important work is the pleasure of our guests," he said. "And as I recall, you were open to me teaching you some things."

Claire inhaled sharply, feeling his touch on her skin, cold and hot at the same time. Her heart beat faster and she looked away. She could smell his cologne, the same as earlier, leathery and earthy.

"I don't know, Arturo..." Claire said. She knew that she wanted him, though. She wanted to feel the rest of his hand on his shoulder. She wanted to feel his hands on more than her shoulders. She wanted to take him in, see what he looked like underneath the black button down that offered just a glimpse of his broad, hairy chest.

"You don't have to know right now, Claire. And if you decide you don't want it after all, that is okay. But, once you do know, tell the front desk your air conditioner is broken. I know your husband will be playing golf in the afternoon. I will come to your room to fix it while he is away."

Claire took a deep breath, trying to calm the rush in her chest and the butterflies in her stomach. How did he know James would be playing golf? This couldn't actually be happening, could it? Her mouth was dry and she felt too nervous to speak, so she simply nodded. Suddenly Arturo looked up away from her. His hand lifted up away from her shoulder.

"James, welcome back!" he called.

Claire turned her head and saw her husband returning from the bathroom. "Hello, Arturo," he said as he sat down.

"I was just about to ask if you two would like to enjoy some dessert. May I leave you with the menu?"

"Of course, thank you," said James. Arturo produced two dessert menus from his apron, set them on the table, and disappeared into the kitchen.

Claire's head was spinning so much that she could barely pay attention to James as he asked her what she wanted. She mumbled something about getting whatever was good with him, and he settled on some sort of fruit custard. Arturo returned to the table to take their order, but Claire barely registered it. It was different with James present, even though she could feel his eyes on her, hot and hungry. She could feel how much he wanted her, this mysterious man half her age with smooth caramel skin. She watched his forearms bulge and ripple as he wrote down the order in his notebook, and later, when he brought out the plates. The custard was as sweet and delicious as the warm island breeze. Claire watched the sunset over the ocean ignite the sky into a kaleidoscope of orange and purple as she finished dessert, unable to think of anything but tomorrow.

#

Claire could barely sleep that night. Trying not to think of Arturo was proving impossible. He had a grip on her mind that was inescapable, and all she could imagine was the grip he would have on her body the next day. Was she really going to let him? It seemed unreal; after all, she loved James still even after all these years. And yet, she could not let this opportunity by. She could not deny herself this. After all this time of putting her pleasure aside for her son, for her husband, for her job, for everything else, it was time for her to take a step for herself. She deserved this, she thought. And whatever happened, it would be a secret. What James didn't know wouldn't hurt him. In fact, it might help him, if she did actually learn a thing or two from Arturo. Something in her had been awakened, something worth exploring and fostering, something that could maybe help bring back to her marriage. What if this was the spark she needed?

In the morning, Claire and James decided to go for a walk together on the beach. He suggested that it would be romantic. Claire outwardly agreed but secretly hoped that it would serve to pull her ravenous mind off of Arturo. She was excited and anxious, eager for what the afternoon would bring while James was at the golf course. As James scrolled on his phone in bed, Claire got up and went to the bathroom to shower.

She wanted to be ready for whatever the day would bring—whatever it was that Arturo wanted from her. The water turned on with a hiss, and she took off her nightgown and let it fall to the floor. The air felt cool and energizing on her body until she stepped into the shower and felt the embrace of the warm water. She washed her hair with the hotel shampoo, which had a rich floral scent with just a hint of lemongrass. The warm water caressed her body, and she thought again of Arturo's electric hands running across her skin. Then she added the conditioner, which was thick and smelled of sweet coconut. She washed her body with the provided soap, careful to be extra thorough and get every nook and cranny. As hard as she tried not to imagine what the day would bring, as much as she wanted to believe that everything that happened would be innocent, Claire found herself wanting to be extra clean for him anyway. As she ran her hands up and down her arms, stomach, and legs, she closed her eyes imagined that it was actually his hands on her. It was exciting and dangerous, and she even let herself run a finger across her clit as she washed herself. It was a tease, a taste of what was to come.

After Claire rinsed off the soap, she pulled her razor and shaving cream off of the ledge in the shower. She wanted to be perfect for Arturo, to fill his fantasies the way he would fill hers. Claire raised her right arm and quickly shaved her armpit so it was perfectly smooth, then followed suit with her left arm. Then after applying the shaving cream to her legs from foot to hip, she got to work, gently bringing the razor up in smooth long strokes. She didn't want to cut herself or get razor burn. When she got all the way up to the top of her thigh, she stopped and pondered for a moment the soft patch of pubic hair around her sex. Surely a young man like Arturo was used to young women who were completely bare. But this was different. She wanted to be different. She wanted to thrill and excite him, be as new and exotic to him as he was to her. And so she lifted the razor and left her bush intact, feeling sexy and feminine.

After she stepped out of the shower, she blow toweled off and used the blow drier to dry her hair. Unlike the previous day, this time there was no frizz. The conditioner had worked its magic, and her hair was silky and smooth as it fell around her shoulders. Claire then went to work putting on makeup. Normally she was content with some mascara and eyeliner, but today she applied a full face of foundation, concealer, and highlighter until her cheekbones gleamed and her skin looked smooth. Claire put on eyeshadow until her eyes looked sharp enough to cut steel. She put on ruby red lipstick and smacked her lips, and then backed up to admire her work in the mirror. She thought she looked irresistible. She wrapped a towel around her torso and returned to the hotel room.

James looked up from his phone, still lying on the bed. "Damn, sweetie, you look great," he said with more than a hint of surprise. "What's the occasion?"

Claire shrugged and smiled. "I just want to look good for you, honey."

"It looks like you succeeded." James smiled hungrily.

Claire selected a dark one-piece swimsuit and white coverup for her outfit. It would work well for the beach, and she thought it would be a sexy surprise for Arturo when he arrived. She put on her sandals and a wide-brimmed straw hat, and they were out the door.

Their walk on the beach would have been romantic if she could bring herself to focus on it. The sand was pure white, the azure water as clear as glass. Palm trees swayed in the breeze as they walked, and white cotton candy clouds floated up overhead. The air smelled salty and fresh. James might have said he loved her, might have asked if she was having a good time. Claire might have told him she loved him too.

When it came time for lunch, they returned to the restaurant and were again served by the same kind older woman who had served them the previous day. Sushi was on the menu, which they ate eagerly.

"What time will you get back from golf?" Claire asked as they waited for the check.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe four? I think we're going to get drinks afterwards, if you don't mind."

Claire waved her hand to say she didn't mind. "Of course not, James," she said. "Take all the time you need. I want you to enjoy yourself."

"Really?"

"Sure."

"Well thanks, hon. I'm glad you understand."

"You're welcome. I want you to have a good time. This is a vacation for both of us."

Claire was giddy as they paid for the food and walked back to the room. As they went up the elevator, she checked her watch. It was 12:30. There was a lot of time left for her. She walked with her husband into the room. He changed into his golf shirt and kissed her goodbye, then vanished out the door. It was 12:45 when Claire picked up the phone to call the front desk to put in her maintenance request. Her hands were shaking, her heart pounding in her chest. Here we go, she thought. God have mercy on my soul.

Claire dialed the front desk and heard a tone, followed by a click. A friendly female voice greeted her, and asked how she could be of service today.

"Hi," said Claire. Her mouth was so dry it was hard to get the words out. Her voice sounded far away. "I was wondering if you could send someone to fix the air conditioning in my room."

"Of course. What is your room number?"

"3235." She was relieved that she could still remember it.

"Thank you. I will send someone right up."

"Thanks," said Claire, and hung up. She fell back on the bed with a rush of excitement and anticipation. It was really happening. She couldn't wait to have Arturo all to herself, to do something this daring and forbidden. She craved him, craved his scent, craved his body on hers. He couldn't get here soon enough. Claire spread her legs on the bed, and reached down and felt in between them. It felt warm and eager. She even slipped a finger under her swimsuit and felt her sex—it was wet already. She wiped her finger off on her thigh and tried to relax, but it was almost impossible. She closed her eyes and imagined Arturo. The way he moved, the way his voice sounded. How long would she have to wait? Five minutes? Twenty minutes? Each second felt like agony. She tried to remind herself that she looked as hot right now as she possibly could, and he already wanted her. And then there was a knock at the door.

Claire jumped up and hoped that he wouldn't notice how much her legs were trembling. She walked to the door, feeling the white coverup swaying around her shoulders, and pulled it open.

Arturo stood before her, his face framed by chin-length wavy black hair, his razor-sharp jawline covered in thick dark stubble. His fierce, hungry brown eyes sat atop his sharp cheekbones. He wore a blue collared shirt, which was unbuttoned just far enough to reveal a thatch of black chest hair, and his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. He had on a gold watch and a shiny gold name tag that read "Arturo." Blue jeans hugged his thighs and crotch, and we wore black work boots. His presence hit her like a brick.

Arturo half-smiled and said, "Hola, señora."

"Hi, Arturo," Claire said, her nervous voice an octave higher than usual. It sounded like it was coming from far away. She stepped back to let him in, and he stepped forward. With one quick motion, Arturo hung the "do not disturb" sign from the doorknob and let it swing closed behind him.

Claire's heart was racing. She was so nervous she felt like she was floating. "I was wondering if you could teach me some Spanish," she said.

"Of course," Arturo said with a smirk. "What do you want to know?"

"How do you say 'kiss me?'"

Arturo did not tell her. Instead he showed her—leaning in with a powerful kiss, and Claire felt a surge of energy throughout her body. His lips pressed against hers, and she smelled his earthy cologne and the gentle scratch of his stubble. His powerful arms wrapped around her back, his strong hands exploring her curves, feeling their way around her body. They kissed passionately until she could sink into his body, let her own turn to jello in her arms. She felt his back, which was as solid as oak, grabbed at Arturo's impossibly broad shoulders. His hands clamored for her, worked their way down to her waist, squeezed her butt. She could hear and feel his breathing grow heavier as they made out, and he pushed her back towards the bed. They stumbled together a few steps, and then he reached up to her shoulders and pulled off the coverup. It fell to the ground, and she suddenly felt conscious of her cleavage exposed by her one-piece's deep v and her bare legs.

It was then that they finally came up for air and pulled apart, looking into each other's eyes with longing. He rested his hands on her hips and she on his shoulders. Arturo's ravenous eyes took her in, looked her up and down from head to toe, lingering on her legs, breasts, and face.

"You look stunning, Claire," he said in his deep accent.

"You too," said Claire. "I want you so bad."

"I must have you," said Arturo, his breathing growing more intense. "I need to have you right now."

Claire nodded and started to reach for his crotch, but before she could move she felt him lift her up in the air. The force startled her, and before she knew what was happening the gravity in the room spun sideways and he was throwing her back on the bed. She landed with her arms above her head, and then he was over her, pulling at the shoulders of her swimsuit, pulling it down. In a flash the straps came off and then the fabric peeled off her chest and her breasts were exposed, and for the first time since her marriage a man was seeing them who was not her husband. Arturo kept pulling and she raised his hips to let him pull the suit off of her entirely, and then it came off of her hips and suddenly she was laying there completely naked, completely exposed, ready for him to take her.

Arturo leaned forward and she felt his weight on top of him as he kissed her deeply once again. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, feeling the muscles in his back move as he felt her body This time his hands worked their way around her body, up her arms and shoulders, then down to her breasts, squeezing them and sending electric sparks through her chest as he played with her nipples. His hands slid up and down her legs, feeling her inner thighs, then he slipped a finger over her clit. Claire gasped with pleasure. Arturo kissed her harder and teased her clit again, letting his fingertip penetrate her ever so slightly. She moaned his name. She was gushing.

Then Arturo pulled away from her mouth and kissed her neck, working his way down slowly to her collarbone, then to her breasts where he let his tongue swirl around each of her nipples in turn. He sucked on them until she squirmed, and she ran her fingers through his long hair. He worked his way down her stomach, kissing gently, down past her belly button. Claire bucked her hips, desperate to feel his tongue on her sex, but as he approached he veered off to the side and brought his lips to her inner thigh instead.

"Please..." she sighed. He moaned, slowly kissing and licking up her smooth freshly saved thigh, towards her crotch, but again when he got close he lifted his head and moved to her other leg, again kissing upwards towards her sex. Claire groaned again, feeling her loins ache, wanting to feel him so badly. Her hips squirmed. She grabbed his hair tighter, trying to pull his head towards her sex.

"Please, Arturo, l need you, please," she started to beg. She couldn't believe the effect he was having on her.

And then she felt his warm, wet tongue cover her sex, and she let out a deep groan of pleasure. It was like an explosion radiating from between her legs, and she felt her hips squirm and thrust involuntarily as Arturo slowly licked her sex from bottom to top, sparks flying from her clit as he finished off the first lick. Again he slowly licked her with his entire tongue, lapping up her wetness, as she gasped and groaned in pleasure. Then again, and when she thought she couldn't take it she suddenly felt the tip of his tongue circling her clit.