The Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw the way you looked at each other!" James yelled this time. "I know what you did, Claire." He threw the name tag on the ground and rubbed his eyes. "Jesus Christ, I can't believe it. On our trip together."

"James, please, listen—"

"No! You listen." James stared into her eyes and pressed an index finger into her chest. "I'm going to leave for a moment. I'll be back soon, I won't be gone long. You will stay here and be here when I get back. Do you understand?"

"What are you doing? Please, I'm so sorry—"

"Do you understand?" James asked again, more urgently this time. "Just stay here."

"Okay," Claire said, and she felt like there was more to say but she simply could not get the words out. As James stormed out of the room, she felt a tear snake its way down her cheek as she collapsed to the floor, too overwhelmed and afraid even to sob. She felt paralyzed, like she was stuck in quicksand and any movement would drag her further down. Her thoughts were scrambled, her mind too fast to keep up with itself. She buried her head in her hands. What did this mean for her marriage, her family, her future? Did she regret her affair? She barely even had an answer for that. The truth, the truth she could hardly bear to admit to herself, was that her adventure had been an incredible whirlwind, that it was good, James and everyone else be damned. How could she be made to feel this bad for fulfilling her needs? Was she supposed to die without ever relieving the gnawing emptiness of something sweet unconsumed? Without experiencing every ounce of life to the fullest? Was she really meant to leave the forbidden fruit on the tree, or was it placed there as a prize for her willingness to risk everything, just once, for herself?

All these questions raced on without an answer. Claire didn't know how for long she was on the floor. It might have been ten minutes, half an hour, or an hour. All she knew is that she hadn't moved when she heard the knock at the door. Looking up, she saw James came back into the room. Only this time, he wasn't alone. Trailing behind him, looking bewildered and slightly sheepish, was Arturo himself. James was gripping the other man's forearm tightly.

Claire quickly stood up, hoping she didn't look as disheveled and bleary-eyed as she felt. "You're back," she stammered, a statement directed at both men.

The door clicked shut behind them.

"Claire," said James, flatly and sternly. "If you want to fuck other men, you'll need to involve me."

"I'm—I'm sorry," she stammered. "What do you mean? What are you saying?"

"I'm not going to be left out this time," James continued. "If you want this, you can continue now that I'm here."

"I don't understand," said Claire. Now, her confusion blunted the worst of her emotions.

"Get on your knees. Now." James commanded.

There was so much Claire wanted to say, so many questions she had, but she felt herself almost involuntarily obey him, and she got down on her knees onto the soft carpeted floor. Claire gazed nervously up at her husband, who stared down at her alongside Arturo.

Immediately air in the room shifted, and as Claire looked up at the men she saw their faces change. Gone was Arturo's anxious confusion. Gone was Jame's rage. Now in their eyes she saw only a focus, a hunger, that had not been there before. She could feel what it was: desire. They both wanted her, and the very act of her getting in position was enough to wash away everything else that they felt. Now that she was available for them, it was like a veil was lifted off of both men, and what was underneath was something raw and primal. They both looked expectant and wild. Simply seeing a woman on her knees was enough to awaken something in them, something that shut out all the other baggage of the day. The room was silent except for faint breathing, growing heavier as each man grew more impassioned by the second.

"You know what we want," James said. There was a softness in his voice that had not been there before. "Arturo, doesn't she look beautiful?"

"," said Arturo.

"And do you promise to do exactly what we say?" he added, to Claire.

"Yes, sir," she whispered.

"We want you to pleasure us. Both of us."

Claire smiled and tossed her hair back with a flick of her head, then raised one hand up against each of their thighs. She slid them both up at the same time to each man's crotch, and her heart began to beat faster when she felt that they both had firm bulges already. She rubbed gently, teasing them. "You want me to pleasure you?" she asked. "Both of you want me?"

"Both of us need you," said James. Arturo nodded with his mouth slightly agape. From her vantage point on the floor, Claire could see from their heavy breathing how aroused both men were. James smiled as he and Arturo reached down and began to undo their belts. Buckles clicked, and then two pairs of hands unzipped two zippers just inches from her face.

Arturo pulled his jeans down along with his underwear. They slowly passed his dark brown semi-hard manhood, and it bobbed up and down slightly when it came free. With her left hand, Claire reached up and began to stroke him gently. Then James slid down his khaki shorts, and Claire heard his belt make a metallic thud when they fell to the ground. His plaid boxer shorts sported a noticeable bulge, and when he took them down his penis sprang free. It was paler than Arturo's, and slightly smaller but not by much. Claire took it in her right hand, stroking slowly.

She felt naughty and wild and free, and when she looked up at the men she saw both pairs of burning eyes, one brown and one blue, watching her every move with an intense passion. She locked eyes with her husband, who stood frozen with desire, and opened her mouth and took his manhood in it. He groaned, and she could feel his penis throb against her tongue. It felt firm in her mouth, but as she sucked she felt it grow stiffer and stiffer. James' jaw dropped, eyes wide, as his hands began to explore her body, her shoulders, her hair, her breasts which were still under her one-piece. She held eye contact with him and he moaned gently, hypnotized.

"Fuck, that's good," James whispered. "That's so good, baby."

"Mmm," Claire hummed in response without taking him out of her mouth. Her left hand continued to stroke Arturo, and she felt him grow harder as well. Out of the corner of her eye she saw him peel off his shirt, abs and pecs rippling. She couldn't let her husband have all the fun, could she?

Claire took James as deep as she could, and when her gag reflex kicked in she heard him groan and felt his body shudder. She pulled her mouth off of him and turned her attention to Arturo. They made eye contact as she stuck out her tongue and gave the head of his manhood a slow lick, like an ice cream cone, teasing him. He bit his lip and cupped her head in his big hand, gently guiding it fully onto him, and she took him in her mouth. As she bobbed her head up and down on Arturo, she continued to stroke James with her right hand, and she felt Arturo's hand running through her hair as James squeezed her breasts. Glancing at her husband, she noticed that he was watching her intently with an entranced look on his face.

"You have no idea how hot you look right now, babe," James said.

Claire pulled the penis out of her mouth, one hand on each of the men's members, working them gently, teasing them. "You think so?" she asked.

"I agree," chimed in Arturo. "But you would look even hotter with no swimsuit on."

Suddenly Arturo knelt down and scooped up Claire by the waist, lifting her as easily as if she weighed nothing, and she gasped as she flew back onto the bed.

"Fuck yeah," James said, "take it off."

Claire sat up slightly on the bed and shrugged off her white coverup, and James reached forward and pulled the straps of her one-piece down off of her shoulders. She felt the fabric slide down her chest, and then her breasts were free. She could feel Arturo's ravenous eyes on her body as she took James' hand in hers and helped him slowly pull down the swimsuit the rest of the way. It came down past her waist, then her hips, and then slipped off around her legs, and she was totally exposed before the two men. Claire felt her sex begin to ache with desire when she glanced up at Arturo and saw his ferocious eyes rise to meet hers. He and James stood at the end of the bed, wearing nothing but their quivering erections. Even from her vantage point, she could see glistening drops of pre-cum on their members. Her heart raced as she watched them examine every inch of her.

"Go for it," said James, sliding a hand up Claire's side. Suddenly Arturo's strong hands were gripping her calves, pulling her legs apart and back. He scooped up her thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed, then reached down and plunged himself into her. Claire groaned as she felt that familiar white-hot burst of pleasure of Arturo penetrating her. She grabbed her thighs and held them apart for him, letting Arturo's hands cascade across her legs, hips, and buttocks. His firm abs pulsed and bulged with each thrust, and his pecs tensed and relaxed with each movement. She watched his dark, wavy hair swing, a couple strands sticking to his sweaty forehead. Arturo's mouth was agape, his eyes glazed as if in a trance. Meanwhile, James was feeling her breasts and arms, running his hands through her hair. He got up onto the bed, kneeling beside her.

"I love watching him fuck you," he said. "I love how turned on you are."

Claire turned to face her husband as her body rhythmically rocked back and forth from the force of Arturo's powerful thrusts. When she tried to speak, she felt her words trip over each other, as if her mind were scrambled from ecstasy. Even when she got them out, her breathless voice pulsed and stuttered involuntarily from Aurora's thrusting.

"I c-can see you're pretty turned oh-on as well," she said, reaching out and taking his manhood in her hand. His eyes glowed when she touched him, his breathing quickened. She began to stroke slowly. "You like that?" Claire asked.

"Yes, baby," James moaned. "I love that."

Claire craned her neck and took her husband back in her mouth. He groaned as she did so, and she let the force of Arturo's fucking bob her head back and forth on James' member. She closed her eyes and felt the four hands running up and down her body, exploring every inch of her, occasionally brushing her clitoris and nipples and hair. She moaned and listened to both men making their own noises of pleasure, reaching out and touching their powerful arms and broad chests. She felt like the center of their galaxy. Both James and Arturo were locked on her, touching her, feeling her, experiencing her with all senses, and she had them completely under her spell.

"Claire, I need you now," James whispered eventually. She opened her eyes and watched him pull back, taking himself out of her mouth.

"T-t-take me," she said with a smile, hair splayed out on the bed, bobbing back and forth from Arturo's thrusting.

Arturo withdrew from her from the edge of the bed and James stood up and came around to take his place. Claire held her legs open for him, but instead of entering her, he grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her stomach. Then James pulled her waist back towards him, up in the air, and drove himself into her from behind. She felt a similar burst of pleasure and clutched the sheets, moaning with each thrust, resting her head down on the bed. James' big hands dug into her hips and buttocks, and suddenly he spanked her sharply on her right buttock. With his other hand, he pressed her upper back into the bed, pinning her down.

"Oooh!" Claire groaned, her slurred voice muffled by blankets. "Fffuck yesss, baby!"

Then she heard a voice from above her head. "Hola, señora." It was Arturo, who was on his knees in front of her. James released her, allowing her to push herself up onto her hands and knees and look up at the young man in front of her. He was looking down at her with an eager smile, his throbbing manhood inches from her face.

"Arturo..." was all Claire could manage to say. He ran a big hand through her hair affectionately. She eagerly took him in her mouth.

"Mmmm," Claire said as she closed her eyes again, letting the two men's movements take over her body. James thrusted from behind, pushing her forward onto Arturo, who gently rocked himself back and forth in her mouth, filling her up as much as she could take. She could feel his hands on her head, feeling her hair, reaching for her breasts, running up and down her arms. Claire felt another spank, this time on the left, and she let out a muffled squeal of glee.

"Fuck!" James exclaimed. "You feel so good, baby. I can't believe it." He thrusted faster and harder. Their bodies pulsed together in a rhythm that put her in a trance. Both men were connected to her by her mouth and her sex, both men craved her just as she craved them. As Claire's body swayed and rocked with each thrust from behind her, she closed her eyes and let the electric explosions of pleasure shoot from between her thighs down her legs and up her torso. Her hands clutched at the blankets. Her breasts swayed in the air with each thrust.

Suddenly Arturo pulled her head off of him. Claire gasped for air.

"I need to taste you," Arturo said breathily. "Lo necessito." Before she could respond, he swung his body underneath hers, so that his head was below her stomach with his legs splayed in front of her. Looking down at him, she saw him work her way back towards her legs. First his collarbones disappeared from her field of view, then the coarse thatch of chest hair slid down before her eyes, followed by shimmering abdominal muscles slick with sweat, then finally a line of dark hair that thickened before it opened up to waves of pubic hair around his manhood. Claire immediately gave Arturo a long ice-cream-cone lick up his thick, hard shaft.

She let out an involuntary yelp of pleasure when he reciprocated, letting his warm tongue slowly slide across her swollen clit while James continued to make love to her from behind. It felt like a warm radiant burst between her thighs, which twitched and quivered with pleasure. Claire took Arturo in her mouth, her sucking becoming frantic with pleasure.

James clutched at her ass as he thrusted, and Arturo's tongue worked its way around her clit in an intoxicating pattern of circles and swirls. Claire felt entranced as a familiar pleasure swelled from both inside her and outside on her clit. She echoed Arturo's muffled moans from between her legs when he reached up and let his thumbs trace circles around her nipples, just as his tongue was working from below...

Claire pulled Arturo out of her mouth, stroking him hard and fast as she exclaimed "Yes, please, fuck! That's so fucking good!" Her brain spun with ecstasy as warmth spread throughout her crotch, and in only a moment, she was orgasming. It rippled from Aurora's tongue and James' manhood through her sex, up to her hips and abdomen, down through her legs all the way to her toes, waves crashing over her, muscles pulsing and tensing, legs squeezing Arturo's head, James' moans of pleasure barely audible among her own wails. Claire felt freed, like a force had taken her out of her own body and filled it up with pure warm light radiating through her. She rested her head on Arturo's hips, her hair slick with sweat, and stroked him as she came back down to Earth, gasping. As she did, she heard a groan emanate from between her still-quivering thighs and suddenly his hips bucked and muscular thighs contracted with tension. His manhood twitched and pulsed and his seed shot up in bursts like a fountain and rained down on his stomach and legs. Claire felt a drop or two on her flushed face, and smiled.

"¡Sí, Claire, sí! Dios mío! Ah, fuck!" Arturo moaned in a strained voice. "That was increíble!"

A moment later, James tightened his grip on Claire's hips. His fingers dug into her flesh, hands searching for purchase on her back and thighs and breasts as if he was falling off a cliff and searching for a hold. "Fuck!" He exclaimed in a tight, urgent voice. "Fuck, yes, I'm gonna cum. Oh, God, yes, Claire!" And then she felt him throb inside her, and she knew he was filling her up with two decades of pent-up passion and love that had gone unexpressed in their marriage. In that moment she felt more connected to him than she had in so many years. They were joined physically and emotionally in a union in which she felt renewed faith. She wanted all of him. She wanted his body and mind and soul. And she knew that he wanted her as well, and she knew that their mutual desire was as strong as ever. As he came inside her, she felt filled by his desire just as she felt filled by his manhood. Claire knew that whatever their marriage looked like in the future, this was only the beginning of their devotion to each other.

James moaned as his thrusts came to a sputtering end, and Arturo carefully crawled out from underneath Claire's torso. She collapsed onto her stomach in exhaustion, and James stepped forward and fell back on to the bed next to them, chest heaving.

The three of them luxuriated in bliss for a moment, breathless and sweaty. Eventually, it was Arturo who spoke first.

"I have never experienced passion like that before. Thank you for bringing me into your lives and allowing me to be part of your love. I feel transformed—I can only hope that I have given you half of what you have given me."

James smiled. "How do you feel, Claire?"

"Like a new woman," she admitted.

"That's all I wanted," her husband replied. "Claire, you mean the world to me, and all I—all we—wanted was for you to be happy and fulfilled."

"Thank you," she said. "And thank you Arturo, for bringing us closer together."

"You are an incredible woman," said Arturo, "and you deserve the world, and I hope you never again hesitate to reach out for what it is you want." He rose from the bed and wiped himself off with a Kleenex. "I have to go now, but know that my time with you was unforgettable. You will live in here—" he pointed to his heart "—en mi corazón—forever." He looked back at Claire and blew her a kiss, his fierce brown eyes as full of life and energy as she had ever seen them. After putting his clothes back on, he left.

When they were alone, Claire turned over to James and wrapped herself around him like a vine around a tree trunk.

"I'm sorry," she said softly.

"No," he said, "I'm sorry. I should never have neglected you, my dear. Never should have left you wanting, never should have left you alone, never should have forgotten you and your needs. Not just here at the resort, but for all those years before. You needed something, anything, and I was not giving it to you. And you could have waited for me with that emptiness inside you, but instead, you went out and got what you needed. I'm proud of you for that. for standing up for yourself and your own fulfillment. It's my turn as your husband to step up now, and be there for you and your desires. Will you give me a chance to make things right, to provide for you in all the ways I should have been providing already?"

"If course," said Claire. "I love you."

"I love you, too," said James. His body was warm and solid underneath hers as they laid on the bed together, and Claire could feel in her bones the start of a new chapter in their marriage. Maybe, she thought, the trip to the resort had been exactly what they needed all along.