The Resort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina sucked in. "No, I fell yesterday, out by the front door."

Jake pounded his forehead. "I KNEW I should have salted there first! I'm terribly sorry again."

Gina waved her hand. "It's nothing."

"Where does it hurt?" he asked.

Gina paused and rolled her eyes. She sighed before answering. "My ass. I fell on my ass. It was my own stupid mistake for rushing. It's not your fault, hon." Gina froze after she called him hon, then realizing he called her love on several occasions.

"Look, if you software thing has to run its course, let's get you more comfortable." Jake seemed genuinely remorseful. "How about a massage?"

Gina froze, and not just because she was tantalized by the way he put the emphasis on the syllables when he said massage.

"We have a full spa room ready to go," he offered. "Maybe I can work out the kink for you."

Gina looked over at her laptop, then back at Jake. "Yeah," she said. "Yeah, that sounds great."

As she and Jake walked over to the spa, she got a deep pit in her stomach. What if someone came back from the resort and saw them? She needed the money for this side job. Then again, she needed to get fucked way worse.

Jake was nice enough to set the mood again, this time dimming the lights and setting up a few candles. Gina had retreated to the changing room, emerging in only a towel. Her arms were breaking out with goosebumps and her teeth started to chatter.

Gina had the towel set to open at the front. She climbed up onto the massage table and laid down. She then opened up the towel, leaving her bare breasts to press up against the table. The towel was only covering a few inches past her vulva.

Jake had the warming oil ready as he rubbed it into his hands. He then started on her shoulders. Gina grinned as the oil warmed up on contact, giving her a tingle. She moved her torso slightly to give her nipples a rub.

Gina was impressed with the strength of his arms. "How do you stay in such great shape?" she asked, her head starting to spin.

"Rugby," he answered with a gruff voice. "I'm a hooker."

Gina was not sure what she had just heard. "Wow, I don't know many guys who do that."

Jake laughed again. "I get that a lot," he said. "No, it's a position on the team. I got a good throwing arm. I hope to make Sevens someday."

Jake made her way down to her back. Gina was aware of the sudden coolness on her back as Jake pushed the towel downwards. "I just want to relax up your back before we get to the real problem," he said.

Gina's hand was just at Jake's crotch level. She deftly held out a pinky, hoping she could at least brush up against it. If he did not protest, she might even start jerking him off. No contact happened, and Jake made his way down to her thighs.

Gina started to squirm. "Hold steady, love," Jake said. He had moved the towel so that it was still covering her naughty bits, but much of her ass cheek was exposed. Jake kneaded into the flesh and muscle, certainly showing no signs of holding back. Gina began to wriggle even more, hoping that he would slip a finger into her.

"Jake," said Gina in an even tone. "Don't be shy. Get in there as much as you want." Gina allowed her head to lift up slightly, looking over at Jake. He had a noticeable erection at this point. Gina was just about to reach out for it when Jake stepped back and put his hands over his face.

"I'm so sorry, Gina," he said, sounding angry. "You're...you're absolutely beautiful. I just..." He ran out of the massage room. Gina struggled to get up and get the towel around her, showing off her naked body before getting wrapped up.

She stared at the door. "Come the fuck on," she growled. She decided to get her clothes on before pursuing her, as she was still worried someone might show up unannounced. It would be easier to explain her running around clothed as opposed to having a towel. She got her yoga pants and baby tee on, then ran up into the main lobby. She figured Jake must have made his way to his own room.

She went up to his door and knocked. "Jake?" she called through the door. "Look, I'm dressed and everything. I'm not upset. I just want to make sure that you're okay."

After a full minute, Jake opened the door. His eyes looked watery as he wiped away at them. Gina's poor heart felt like it was breaking.

She took his face in her hands. "What's wrong?"

Jake tightened his lips. "I'm afraid. I'm afraid I'll be bad at it."

Gina rested her hand on her chest. "Oh, Jake. There's nothing to be afraid of. We're both adults here."

Jake backed away a little and pointed his palm at her. "You've probably done this so many times. I bet you're good at it, and you expect me to be great."

Gina smiled. She walked over and put her hands on his shoulders. His muscles were all that more impressive now. She rubbed them both as a comfort and for her own sake. "You wanted me to feel relaxed. For such a young man, you have done an absolutely wonderful job." She looked down quickly and sighed. "Do you know how long it's been since I felt romanced like this? You've done everything right these past two days. I just wanted to thank you for it."

Jake swallowed, then managed a weak smile. "I told all of the guys on the team I got laid at a party when I was fifteen, just so they'd leave me alone. Nothing like that happened. Now it feels like I waited too long, y'know?"

Gina reached over and grabbed a tissue from a box sitting on the desk. Jake accepted and dabbed at his eyes. She led Jake over to the two conference chairs facing each other and they both sat down.

"I was a little reluctant to tell you about some of the sadder parts of my life," said Gina. "See, I was divorced not long ago, and I just about lost everything I own. I find it hard to trust a lot of people these days." She interlocked her fingers into his. "I do trust you, dear. I just hope you can trust me."

Jake nodded, then pushed out a sigh. "What if I get too nervous?"

Gina stared forward, looking as if she was thinking hard. "Jake, may I just go into your bathroom for a minute?"

"Sure," he said.

Gina got up and walked over to the bathroom. As fast as she could, she stripped off all of her clothes. Standing naked, looking herself over in the mirror, she psyched herself up. "Come on, girl. You need this."

She then walked out, watching Jake's eyes nearly bug out of his head. She gave her tits a good shake, then struck her best cheesecake pose. "Are you really going to say no to this?"

Jake ran his eyes up and down her body, then stood up and tore off all of his clothes, taking a full ten seconds to complete the act. He ran to Gina and embraced her, pushing his delicious mouth onto hers. He's certainly kissed before, thought Gina. She reached out and did the taffy pull with his cock, nearly fully erect at this point. Jake was feeling all over, likely deciding which part suited him best. He settled on her ass, grabbing a large handful and kneading it harder than the massage.

Jake pulled his mouth off of hers, then he started kissing down her neck and making his way to her tits. He was still being sufficiently gentle with her nipples. Gina threw her head back and began to moan. She would have otherwise put on a show for this young buck, but there was no need for that. She pawed at his smooth, firm chest.

Gina got down on her knees and got his cock near her face. She wanted to look it over. She was impressed that he had no tan lines for such a dark complexion. The head was a huge mushroom cap, and the shaft was smooth and kissable. This boy had no trace of hair on him anywhere. The perfect surfer body.

Gina began to lick at the tip, getting her tongue in the sensitive urethra, then made the way to taking the entire thing in her mouth. She had only ever fucked three men in her life, so her experience with dick quality was limited. All she knew was that Jake's cock was the perfect size and shape. She sucked it with absolute fury, while Jake gently held onto the sides of her head.

Gina then looked up at Jake. Getting an impish sense of delight, she winked at him. His eyes opened wide and he smiled. She continued her strokes, toying with his smooth balls.

After a few minutes of her treatment, she took the dong out of her mouth. "Now Jake," she began, "we women like a little equal treatment."

Jake seemed to understand as he squatted down to the floor. Gina moved herself into position on her back. She gently grabbed Jake's curly blond hair and brought him down.

What Jake lacked in experience, he certainly made up with enthusiasm. He started by forcing her labia apart using only his tongue, rubbing up and down. Gina wailed. "Fuck, even your tongue is powerful!" she moaned. He continued this until he got to the top and flicked his tongue over her pearl. Gina reached down and pointed his face on the spot. "Right there right there RIGHT FUCKING THERE!" Jake started to pull away out of fear, but Gina insisted on keeping him held there. She eventually let him go just before she hit the high note.

She panted and grunted, looking him right in the eye. "Okay, baby. Most young guys fill a girl up right out of the gate. Do you have any protection?"

Jake had to clear his mind, but he was able to regain focus. "Oh, yeah. My friend Rupert gave me a box of dingers." He raced over the bed on all fours, digging in his desk drawer. Gina stared at him. God, even his asshole looked beautiful. She continued rubbing herself until he found a condom. He gnawed at the wrapping desperately, then after a few unsuccessful tries, rolled it onto his erect cock.

Gina once again assumed her position on her back while Jake moved in. He required little coaching to get into position. Gina struggled to get his cock inside of her, but after a couple of minutes, it pushed through. She opened her mouth wide, then smiled broadly.

Jake knew how to fuck like a pro. He was up off of Gina, pushing in at a rapid pace. His stomach muscles were tightened, which made Gina even hornier. She looked him right in the eye. "You fuck like you've been doing this all your life!" she shrieked. The waves of pleasure were coming over her. He smiled again, showing those incredible teeth of his. This only made Gina hotter, as she started to clamp down with her pussy muscles.

Jake looked as if he was getting tired, so Gina got him to get up on the bed. Gina was getting a quaking sensation in her legs as she struggled to climb on top of him. She went in for a quick dick sucking, making sure he was staying hard. After another minute, she climbed aboard, letting the dick slide into her. What great satisfaction she had as it slid into her wet twat.

She managed to get a rhythm going, bouncing up and down on his dick. She was careful not too grind on it too much, as a lot of men did not seem to like getting crushed. Jake reached up and felt her tits as she worked his cock. She knew that her giant tits were something to be seen, and she loved to show them off for her man.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "I'm fucking a twenty-year-old! This is the fucking greatest I've ever felt!" She leaned forward and sucked on Jake's tongue, then got back up and rubbed her own tits. She played with her nipples as she bounced up and down. Jake was still admiring her tits, now glistening from the sweat.

Jake surprised her by thrusting his pelvis up and down vigourously. Gina held her ass steady as he pounded her. She grabbed onto his hair to steady herself while he also kissed and fondled her breasts. Gina let out a scream as he happened to move in just the right spot, rubbing the inner walls in just the right way.

Jake was getting tired once again. Gina's face was four inches from his. "Okay," she panted. "Okay. Doggy-style is usually what guys finish on." She got on all fours while he crept behind her on his knees. Jake licked his fingers and placed two inside of her pussy. Gina moaned while Jake fiddled his fingers inside of her.

He pulled the fingers out and inserted his cock, this time getting in right away. He grabbed onto her ass cheeks and began to ram it in. "Fuckin' hell," he moaned.

Gina responded right away. "Oh, say something."

"Like what?" asked Jake.

"I don't care," moaned Gina. "Tell me you like to fuck me."

Jake panted as he pushed hard on Gina. She was pushing back at this point, using her extra-large ass to give a good ripple. "I love fuckin' you, darling," he said, trying to sound as forceful as possible. Gina's moans only got louder. Her nipples were rubbing on the bed sheet as her large tits swung back and forth.

"You have the most beautiful body I've ever seen," Jake continued. "You're fuckin' gorgeous. I want to cream all over you."

Gina reached up quickly to find her clit. It took only a few seconds before the jolts took over her entire body, making her squirt. Jake did not notice as he continued his pumping.

His body suddenly tensed up. He moved quickly to pull out of Gina, then gave a few final jerks before jacking all over Gina's raised ass. Jake let the sensation wash over him as his spunk dripped down Gina's beautiful behind. He almost fell off the bed, but managed to plop down next to Gina. His hearing started to fade out.

Gina lie there, herself unable to move. She eventually got up on her elbows and gave Jake a long kiss. "That was some great fucking, dude," she said. She excused herself to go shower off. Once she returned, they embraced and lie in bed, letting a well-deserved rest take them over.

The next morning, Jake made Gina breakfast. He seemed nervous around her, which she found sweet. Josh only knew how to make his eggs scrambled, but Gina was too hungry to mind.

She packed up her toolkit and laptop, being sure not to leave anything behind save for her business card. Jake was waiting for her by the front desk. Gina approached Jake, placing the last of her baggage at her feet. She reached out and grasped both of her hands with his. "This was a weekend I won't forget," she said. She leaned in and placed her hands on his chest, giving him one last long kiss.

Jake fumbled around behind the desk, then pulled out a pad and pen. He scribbled down something, then tore the page off and handed it to her. "So, um, I go back to Perth next week, and then I have a fortnight until school starts up."

"What are you going to get up to at that time?" Gina asked, smiling.

Jake was blushing. "Haven't decided yet."

Gina looked at the paper, then placed it in her pants pocket. She ran the back of her fingers over his cheek. She picked up her gear and walked out the front door. She was careful not to slip on the ice this time.

Gina started her rental car and drove off. She pressed the hands-free on the steering wheel to call her supervisor, Bill.

"Gina!" he exclaimed. "How did the resort job go?"

Gina rubbed her inner thigh. "It went just as planned," she said. "Billy, I need another two weeks off."

"Oh, Gina, you're killing me!" Bill said, chuckling. "I'm guessing this is important."

"Yeah. I have to get away from all of this snow for a while. I'm thinking someplace warm. I'll give you the timesheet. I'll also have my laptop with me so I can do remote support, and you have Calvin to do backup."

There was a pause that felt like forever. "Please, Bill!" Gina groaned.

Bill let out a frustrated groan. "I suppose you have a ton of vacation time banked." She waited with her fist clenched. "Okay." Gina pumped her fist with glee, trying to keep silent.

"Bill, you rock. I'll see you tomorrow. Drinks after work on me." Gina hung up. She rolled the radio dial around and settled on a country station. As she drove through the winding mountain roads, she laughed to herself. "Maybe you'll want to bring some of your other rugby friends along, Jakey," she said to herself, giggling in anticipation.

12