The Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina put her hands on her hips and smiled. "Good boy," she said. "You have this happen to you a lot?"

"Not for a while, but these are still good." Bings put the condom on and gave a few strokes to keep himself at maximum hardness. Gina put her hand on it just to get one last feel before she climbed over him and slapped the cock onto her pussy. She was already set to go.

Bings reached up and felt her tits. "These are amazing," he gasped. "You're fucking amazing."

Gina smiled again, then sat down on the cock. She loved the heat felt inside of her once she let that cock slide into her. The sight of Jake fucking that other girl briefly entered her mind. As bad as she felt, she still loved that naughty feeling of watching Jake fucking that other girl. She started to bounce up and down on his dick, letting her great ass do most of the work.

Bings let his hands work their way down to her ass. He held onto her cheeks and tried to force her down even farther. Gina was loving every second of the sex, moaning and grinding with fervour. "This is a vacation now," she moaned. "You fuck so well, you know that?"

Bings nodded while he was squeezing his eyes shut. Gina leaned in to kiss him, putting her legs straight. Gina let her ass clench up and down to get the full feel of his member inside of her. She loved the way he tasted. Getting fucked by a man with a little experience made for a better time.

Gina stopped, then turned herself around on Bings. She sat back down again on his cock, letting him get a view of her ass. She rode him some more, letting that sweet cock get up inside of her. She steadied herself on his thighs, and were they ever firm. She guessed he must work out just about all day. Gina was panting and sweating like crazy now.

"God, you're an animal!" Gina heaved. She leaned back, propping herself up with her arms. Bings held onto her hands while she pumped herself. She loved the sounds of her tits flapping together, while Bings grunted and moaned.

"Ohhh, fuck, Gina!" grunted Bings. "I'm gonna fuckin' blow!"

Gina just wanted to watch, so she hopped off of him and turned to look at his cock. Bings ripped off the condom and jerked himself to completion. The cum spurted out nearly a foot in the air. Gina pulled her face back out of surprise, but was still fascinated by the spectacle. She felt flattered at the force it came out.

She reached over on Bings's desk and got the tissue box. Gina scrubbed his belly off, even grabbing his now softening penis and wiping at the tip. She wadded up the tissues, then got up and walked over to the bathroom. She threw the tissues down the toilet, then strolled back into the bedroom. Bings was still lying on his bed, looking as if he was worn out. Gina went to the bed and lay down next to him, propping her tit next to his face.

Bings turned his head to look at her, smiling. "Why did you do that?" he asked.

"I thought guys liked looking at them," Gina said plainly.

"No, although those are great," replied Bings. "I mean, the sex. Were you really doing it for me? Or did you think it would take your mind off of things?"

Gina sighed. "Kinda both," she said with a guilty tone. "Don't get me wrong—you felt great. I'm just so tired of doing things for other people and getting the short end, y'know?" She rolled onto her back. Her tits jiggled as she flopped down, which Bings watched intently. "I just want to come out on top for once. Like, here I am on this beautiful continent. I came out here just to meet a guy, and he turns out to be fucking some young, gorgeous creature."

Bings pondered this. "Gina, maybe you get too hung up on the commitment thing."

Gina sat up to look at him. "How so?"

"Well, look," started Bings. "Are you and I going to be in a relationship?"

Gina looked surprised. "I mean...I don't know."

Bings smiled. "I mean, seriously? No. You're not just going to quit your good job back in America just to hang out with some guy in uni. You're comfortable where you are. You have a good job and the culture back in America is familiar to you, yeah?"

Gina had to think about this. She put her head in her hands. "Oh God. This is all on me. You're right! I jumped on a plane just to go chasing after a guy just because we fucked one time."

"Right," concluded Bings. "You've lost a lot chasing romance. Why not let yourself just come out in the positive by having a casual thing?"

Gina grinned wildly, then gave Bings a playful punch in the shoulder. "You're right! Why don't I just come here, have some fun, and walk away?" She leaned in and gave Bings a great kiss. She then bit her lower lip and sighed. "So now what do we do?"

"Well, if you're up for it, we can go to where I used to live—Geraldton," Bings replied. "Gorgeous beaches! We can get a bungalow cabin for cheap. They're not like hotels, but you just pop in and sleep. We can shop, eat, learn to surf-"

"Surf!" exclaimed Gina. "I have always wanted to learn."

"It's a bit more work than you might expect," warned Bings. "But you can take lessons. It's a bit of an all-day activity. Maybe even an arvo."

"We'll do it," she said. "All expenses on me. Fuck it! But before we go," she said, pulling the covers off of her, "you have to do something for me."

Bings got a sly smile on. "Lick ya down undah?" he said playfully, going extra Aussie for Gina's sake. She laughed, then let him work his magic on her.

The two of them packed into Bings's old Holden, then took the long drive up to Geraldton. It was about five hours in total, but Gina was having the time of her life listening to Australian radio and having Bings teach her about some of Australia's history.

After the drive, they got one of the bungalows that Bings had mentioned. It was much smaller than Gina had imagined, but she figured they were not going to spend much time crammed in there, anyway. They got unpacked and settled. Gina had only a few days left before she made the trip back home. She was relieved that she found a new companion so quickly.

The more she had pondered, the more she realized what Bings had said made total sense. Why bother trying to get into a new relationship? Her divorce went so terribly, and it seemed like even with the great fuck she got out of Jake, he did not seem the least bit interested in her. The invitation to come to Australia was just a long shot. Gina was only naïve enough to follow through on it. As much as it angered her to see Jake fucking that other girl, there was a part of her that was rooting for him to get over his shyness. It was just unfortunate that he picked the worst time to do it. She figured he might have been honest about the virginity thing after all.

They got ready for bed. Gina was still a bit tender from earlier in the day, so they just lie in bed and held each other. She was dressed in a simple pyjama outfit. Bings felt her tits up a little, and Gina enjoyed being fondled and held.

The next morning they headed out for the beach. Gina got as much sunscreen as possible on, not wanting to risk a burn in the heat. Bings rented them a solar umbrella, some chairs, and a surfboard. People in the surf shop were all paying attention to her just because she was from America. She marvelled at how nice everyone was treating her. The surf towns appeared to be way more laid back.

Bings turned to Gina. "I got you a fellow for the afternoon," he said. "Guy's name is Raff. He'll show you how to steady yourself on the board."

He and Gina went to have lunch at a fancy café. Bings had never tried some of the Italian coffees. She had to explain to him that Starbucks did not invent coffee, and that some of the stuff he has tasted was just syrup. Bings laughed as he sat and sipped at his tiny coffee cup, but he seemed to be enjoying himself. Gina loved putting that smile on his face.

They made their way to the beach again. Raff was waiting at the surf shop. Gina stopped dead in her tracks once she saw him. This guy was tanned and trim, and his biceps were lean and strong. It was almost as if his skin was pulled extra tight just to show them off. He had distinctly curly black hair and a hint of the curled-up snail nose, making her think he was Mediterranean. She put her hand on Bings's lower back, then walked off to meet with him.

Raff smiled as soon as he saw her. "Thank God," he said, laughing. "They told me I was with some 'Nammer bloke. No offense to them. I just would rather have a sheila." He offered his hand. "I'm Raff. Short for Raffaele. Pleasure."

Gina took his hand carefully, never breaking eye contact. "Gina Barese."

Raff took note. "Oh, that sounds Italian. You from there?"

"Oh, no," she said. "I mean, my family is from there long ago. I've only been there once as a kid. I'm from the States."

"Yeah. Thought I recognized that accent." Raff sounded Aussie, too, but more of a casual accent. "Grew up in Broken Hill, but yeah," he said as he rubbed his curls. "Italian and some Spanish in me." He licked his lips and looked around. "So, let's get going then, yeah? You ever been on a plank?"

"Uh, no," Gina said. "Not many waves in Wyoming."

"Ah, fair dinkum," said Raff. "Any yobb gives you agro for being a blow-in, I'll belt them one, yeah?"

Gina nodded, totally unsure of what he meant. All she could do was check out the finely matted chest hair he had, only accentuating his great chest. Gina settled for wearing a one-piece today, hoping that if she had to roll off her surfboard she did not want to hang out a boob or two for a bunch of strangers.

Raff gave her a few tips while they were still up on the sand. The beach was practically white with a fine grit. It was more dusty than sandy. Gina practiced lying on the board, then jumping up onto her knees and steadying herself on her feet.

Raff stood behind her, chuckling. Gina thought maybe she was doing something wrong. "What's so funny?" She looked back at Raff over her shoulder, perched up on her hands and knees.

Raff pointed ahead of her. "You've got a fan club, love."

Gina looked ahead. There was a crowd of teenage boys watching the spectacle. Gina was not sure if she was attracting their attention because of her fair skin, or the fact that she was practicing surfing up on the beach. Then she looked down and noticed her ample cleavage was giving them a perfect line of sight. She looked up at the boys and gave them a sly look. "Raff, I think I'm ready to hit the waves."

Raff laughed. "Yeah. I think you just gave those boys a little early start on manning up."

Gina was still struggling with staying on the board, even when padding into the wave. They were in waist-high water, and Raff was walking beside her and holding the board steady. Every now and then Gina looked as if she would slide off the board, and Raff was quick to reach in and steady her, mostly grabbing her thigh to do so. It gave Gina a quiver every time he did it. His hands still felt smooth, even after catching tourists in the surf all day. Gina guessed he must be around Bings's age.

Gina finally paddled her way out into the deeper part of the drink. She turned around and managed to catch a small curl just as it made its way inland.

Raff was fifty feet away, cupping his hands over his mouth. "Okay, Gina. Jump up just like I showed you, yeah?"

Gina held steady. She started with the wobbles, but then got her bearings. She decided to just jump right up and get on her board. Raff hollered in delight as she managed to make it a good twenty feet standing up before the board wildly kicked out from under her. Gina squealed out of both shock and delight as she hit the water. The board was still tethered to her ankle with the tow line. Gina bobbed up out of the water, thankful that she did not go with the two piece. She would have been all out for sure doing this, and those boys on the beach were likely still watching hoping that something fell out.

Gina bobbed clumsily in the water towards Raff, then grabbed him in a big hug, hollering with joy. "That was fuckin' brilliant, love!" Raff yelled. Gina was so delighted that Raff could feel like he had a success story. She was also likely sure he did not mind having a pair of large, slippery tits pressed up against him. It was not like Gina minded.

They kept at it for another two hours. Gina had moderate success with the waves again, although she had one terrible wipeout where she collided face-first with the board. Raff confirmed there was no bleeding. She tried her best not to cry about it, but it just hurt so badly. Raff rubbed her back and assured her it was all part of the process. She took a few minutes to get righted, then got back out again.

They returned the board, and Raff signed out for the day. He explained that he only need to take one lesson a day in order to subsidize his otherwise casual lifestyle. Bings caught up with the pair.

Gina stepped in to do introductions. "Bings, this is Raff. Thank you so much for setting us up with this! I learned a lot."

Bings grabbed Raff's hand as if they were old friends. "How's the curls?" asked Bings.

"Steady as she goes!" chuckled Raff. "Saw you chattin' up some birds on the beach there, sport."

Bings looked away and smiled. "Fuckin' gorgeous out here. You forget when you move away."

Raff pointed and looked surprise. "Aw, mate! You're from up this way?" He cocked his head back. "Well, fuck me, mate! We should hang out!" He put his arm around Gina. "I thought maybe this was your lady."

"Ah, no, we're not dating," Bings said. "She came out here to meet up with a mate of mine, but he's fuckin' drongo. He was havin' a naughty at some slag."

Raff looked disgusted. "Fuckin' cunt! You imagine lettin' a fine bird like this get away from you? Guy's off his arse letting a bit o' spunk get away from him."

Gina felt left out and confused. She stepped forward and put up her hands. "Guys? I'm hungry and thirsty. Anyone want some beers and steak? My shout!"

Raff and Bings looked at each other and shouted. They both gave a playful slap on the shoulder to Gina. "Fuckin' A!" shouted Raff. "Oh, you're gettin' the lingo down, love."

The three of them made way into the town, where Raff was able to show them a great barbecue place. Gina was doing her best to try to keep up with the conversation. Some of the slang, especially from Raff, was confusing her. She was taken a back a bit at how much they used the word cunt to describe everything. She figured he had better ignore it to try to fit in. It was not as if she was a stranger to the word, anyway. Just maybe not this casually, though.

Raff and Bings watched a rugby match. Bings was all too happy to offer his own perspective on the game. They appeared to be arguing about the teams playing, but they laughed and joked so much that Gina paid it no mind. She sipped her beer and loved that she could finally feel relaxed and satisfied.

The two of them headed to another part of the bar. They whispered at each other and looked over at Gina, smiling. They seemed to agree on something with a handshake, then walked back over to her booth.

Raff leaned in over the table. "Gina, love. Me and my boy here decided we'll show you a little something that will top off your vacation nicely."

Gina chugged the last of her beer and shrugged. "Let's go, ya cunts," she said and stood up. They both broke into uncontrollable laughter.

They walked her along the pier. The sun was going down, and the beach types were usually off the beach before five. She stood in between them, and they were eyeing all over her. Bings already had a piece of the action, and Raff was ready to do some backup work.

Just in front of them, not a hundred feet away in the ocean, there were several dolphin that jumped up out of the water. Gina stopped and held her hands by her chest. "Oh, my God, guys! Look!" They all gazed as the dolphins appeared to dance for them. Gina covered her mouth.

They made their way to another beach. The three of them pushed on from the pier onto the sand. Gina was walking along happily when Raff stood in front of her and held his hand out. "Hold on, love," he said. "Read the sign."

She had a lot of trouble seeing anything at this point as the sun was nearly fully set. She squinted in order to read: "Burdonga Beach, Clothing Prohibited Beyond This Point." She shook her head. "Wait, it's a mandatory nude beach?"

The two guys were pulling off their clothing as she spoke. At this point she only make out silhouettes. The moonlight was starting to come out, making everyone appear a shade of blue. The boys threw their clothes in Raff's knapsack. "You're next, babe," said Raff.

Gina exhaled in exasperation, but was still smiling. "This was a dirty trick, guys," she muttered. She had her own large bag with her to hold her clothes. She shrugged and figured why not. She took off her shorts and top, then removed the bathing suit she had on underneath. She was now full nude. She was panting with excitement, knowing she was standing here fully exposed to these two hot men.

She walked up in between them and took each one by the hand. They made their way along the sandy beach to a more secluded spot. Raff was right about the Aussies not wanting to hang around the beach after five, as the place was entirely deserted. She squeezed their hands, hoping that they would start wandering all over her soon. She was incredibly turned on at this point. Gina loved the freedom of being able to walk about totally nude out in the open like this.

They made it over to a pile of boulders, where there was a perfect clearing. Gina got the large blanket out of her bag and spread it out on the sand. Gina sat down in the middle and the two boys got to either side of her. She was starting to get goosebumps, and it had nothing to do with the temperature. She loved hearing the crashing of the waves and not being distracted by bright light or other people around.

Suddenly she felt the hands groping on her. She threw her head back and let them have their way with her. She had forgotten who was where, which only made her more excited. One of them sucked at her nipple while the other was kissing her thigh. She was reaching out to feel for whatever she could. She found the top of Bings's head. She recognized the straight frizzy hair, as opposed to Raff's curls. He raised his head up to kiss Gina. They kissed with great passion while Raff licked her boob and started rubbing her twat.

Bings stood up, and Gina took his dick in her mouth. She was cocking her head back and forth with his balls slapping her in the chin. She let out moans and grunts from having Raff licking her labia. Raff was holding onto her thighs and massaging her.

"Lie down," Gina said to Bings. He obliged, while she got on her hands and knees. Raff held onto her ass for guidance in the pale light. Gina continued to suck Bings's dick, while Raff got his cock ready for insertion. Gina grunted with the push from Raff's dick going in her. She took Bings out of her mouth long enough to caution, "Slowly, please." Raff obliged, and pushed his way in gently. Raff definitely had a wider cock than Bings. He began to rock back and forth, giving Gina a nice fuck. She was so happy to be getting the spit roast. She rocked herself back and forth just to meet his dick, all the while letting her mouth do the work.

Gina let Raff pull out so that she could climb on top of Bings. She felt around for his mouth, then gave him another bold kiss. He was grabbing at her tits, kneading the flesh. Gina grabbed onto his throbbing member and guided inside of her pussy, bending forward and continuing her makeout session. Gina prayed that the thing that usually happens in situations like this would happen. She only tried anal twice, and both times they were with her grubby husband. This time she thought it would be different.