The Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raff obliged, and pushed his penis towards her asshole. Gina squealed at first, just out of shock. "Make sure to go slow," she begged, still moaning and squealing from the fucking that Bings was giving her. Raff used his thumb to spread her ass open, then pushed his way inside. Gina had slowed her fucking down, keeping Bings inside of her cunt while Raff found his way. He pushed down, finally forcing his cock inside of her with one mighty push. Gina screamed into Bings's shoulder as Raff started to move in and out. There was only a little pain, and Gina loved the fact that it helped tighten up her pussy on Bings's hard shaft. Soon she was able to move back and forth, letting each of their dicks move in and out of her. They had picked up the perfect rhythm. Gina was absolutely drenched in sweat at this time. She was free to scream and groan as loud as she wanted.

Gina continued her thrusts, enjoying having her tits rubbing up on Bings's chest. Raff was leaning in, and Gina reached her arm up in behind to grab Raff's head and bring him in for a kiss. Raff reached over and felt up her tits, as Gina grabbed onto his neck and threw her head back. She felt the orgasm building, but she wanted to get more comfortable. She tapped on Raff's head to get him to pull out, then she got off of Bings. She moved down to suck off Bings, laying on her side. Raff got in between her legs scissor-style and began his hard fucking, throwing her leg up over his hip.

Gina jerked at Bings's dick and sucked on his balls, giving his taint a lick every once in a while. Bings was starting to moan and shake, and Gina braced herself for the eruption. She felt the hot cum hit her in the face. This set Gina over the edge with desire, as she bucked and wiggled with Raff's cock working in and out of her. She tensed up and let out a howl, which set Raff off. He quickly pulled out and shot his load all over her belly. Gina lay there completely satisfied, feeling properly fucked. She had sought the adventure of a lifetime, and now she had it with these two magnificent young men.

Bings and Raff shared a laugh. "You had your balls on my dick the whole time you were rammin' Gina up the arse," said Bings.

"Ah, you enjoyed it, you bugger," retorted Raff. They slapped a high five. "Fuck, mate. I thought I'd be a right poof fuckin' a gal with another bloke, but it was no big." He slapped Gina on the ass gently. "How's about you, love? Get your fill?"

Gina was still panting and moaning, lying face down on the blanket. She looked back at Raff's shape and nodded. "Oh yeah," she wheezed. "Oh...oh my God, I can't believe I did that! Fucking both of you at once. Bings!" She grabbed his leg. "Bings. I can't thank you enough."

Bings laughed. "Yeah. It's a bit of a wild story for me, too. Hey Raff," he said. "You're my boy. Any time you want to get some gals together, we can roger them out."

"Right-o," agreed Raff. They each helped Gina up off the blanket.

Gina got her composure, then went to touch her face. The cum was still warm, but the sensation after it came out wore its novelty off. "Oh, I have to get cleaned off," she said. She made a run for the bay, jumping in and splashing up to her face. She stood up and wiped the sea water from her chin. She then looked over to the beach, seeing two different silhouettes about a hundred feet from where Gina and her men did the romp. There were two bodies doing the nasty, with one sprawled out on hands and knees and the other ramming from behind. Did they watch the three of them fucking? Or did they just decide this was a good idea like she did? She just felt so sexy at that point, standing there in the water and letting the waves lap up at her pussy.

She walked back towards the rocks where they did the deed. The boys had their clothes on already, and had packed up the blanket. Gina got her bag and fumbled around for her shirt and shorts. She got dressed again, then they walked back to the walkway. She was now able to see them both better from the lamps.

Gina gave a quick kiss to Raff, and he shook hands again with Bings. He left the two of them to get back to their bungalow.

Once back at the bungalow, Gina got showered to get the salt water off of her, as well as some stubborn sand stuck in some crevices. She came out and walked around naked, figuring Bings was already familiar enough with all of her. He was naked too, and they just fussed around for a bit before sitting and getting a few beverages. She just loved that she could stay naked. She also loved that she could share such a passionate encounter with someone, and there was no jealousy or future conversations to have about boundaries. Most of all, Gina was just happy she found a friend that she could always keep that way.

They talked for over an hour, then decided to call it a night. Gina did not bother with pyjamas, and just slipped under the covers. Bings spooned with her, hugging her around the waist.

The next morning they packed up and headed home. Bings was about to start school, and Gina was preparing to head home. They said their final goodbyes.

"What do you want me to tell Jake?" asked Bings.

Gina thought about it. "Tell him you fucked me and you were better at it." They both laughed.

During her time waiting in the airport, Gina sat in the food court, sipping on an iced tea. She suddenly had someone step in behind her and tap her on the shoulder.

Gina looked up. "No way! Josie!"

Josie sat down and tapped Gina on the hand. "Hey, doll! I thought that was you. I wasn't counting on us having the same flight back."

"How's your family?" asked Gina.

Josie rolled her eyes. "Pain in the ring, same as all. Thank God I'm heading back to see my boyfriend." She waved her hand at Gina. "I was sad that you didn't look me up at the hotel!"

Gina put her hand to her face. "Oh, I was sorry about that. I got my heart broken, then I went all the way up to Geraldton a the last minute."

Josie smiled. "No worries! I was busy all week, too. We're here now, at least."

Gina checked her itinerary. "Oh, hell. I forgot that I have a twenty-two hour layover in Sydney."

Josie gasped. "Oh, no! You have a place to stay?"

"Nah," said Gina casually. "I'm sure I can find a hotel by the airport or something."

Josie waved her hands. "No! You come stay with me for the night. We'll have a great time."

"A great time, huh?" Gina smiled as she looked Josie over. "Tell me, Josie. Do you think your boyfriend would like me?"