The Resort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You shine the light on them, then you can spear them," Basil explained. "I'll show you now how to cook one."

Basil went back to the sea, then pulled out a bunch of stringy seaweed. He threw it onto the fire, then got a sharpened stick out and stuck it right through the body. He placed it onto the seaweed pile. Basil then went to the boat and pulled out a cloth bag. He produced a sugar-apple and a knife. He cut up the fruit, then handed a piece to Gina. She took a bite and let her eyes roll back in her head.

Basil took the lobster off of the fire after a bit, then showed Gina how to peel back the shell. She took a bite of the lobster meat and yelped while covering her mouth. "Oh, it's good but it's still hot!" she said through her hand. She helped herself to a bottle of beer.

Basil brought out a small MP3 player and turned it on. The music was an Afro-Caribbean fast dance song. Gina began to dance around, and Basil joined in. The light of the fire provided enough of a view for Gina to watch her lean and strong escort.

Gina ripped off her blouse, letting her boobs jiggle in her bikini top. Basil decide to do the same, tossing his shirtvaside and continuing his dance. Gina started popping her hips, eventually moving in close enough to rub her thigh against Basil's leg. She kept fixated on his eyes as they both started to smile knowingly. Basil threw an arm around Gina's waist as they continued the grind.

Gina turned and bent down as she pulled off her shorts. She flung them off of her foot and continued to dance with her back to Basil. Basil reached out and grasped her waist.

She knew what was coming next, so Gina turned to Basil and took off her top. She raised her hands over her head as she let her tits bounce for Basil. He kept his eyes on them as he continued his dancing. Gina lunged forward and kissed Basil as she threw her arms around his neck. Basil pulled off his shorts and threw them to the side. Gina looked over his dick, which was about average thickness but impressively long. She obliged and pulled down her bottoms.

Basil was getting rock-hard by this point. Gina moved in for another kiss while she stroked his dick, and Basil whipped his hips to let his cock slap against Gina's twat. It was all she could take, as she got down on the sand and lie back.

Basil got down on his knees and gave Gina a finger frig as she threw her head back. The sand felt great on her skin as she lay there with her legs in the air. Her breathing was getting heavy as she moaned and clenched.

Basil got into position and pushed his cock into her welcoming cunt. Gina's eyes flew open wide as she felt that stiff wonder slide into her. He picked up the rhythm as Gina put her hands on his tight ass. She gave him a hard slap on his ass while he thrusted on top of her.

"Oh my God," Gina said in a whine. "I wanted to fuck you the minute I saw you! Oh God, let me watch it slide in. Oh! Oh!" She lifted her head up and saw the black pipe pounding her. Gina grasped Basil around the neck and squeezed her eyes shut.

"You are so beautiful," Basil panted. "You have the greatest body I have ever seen. I can't believe you want to have sex with me!"

Gina grunted and groaned, taking each of the swift fucks. "Don't you say that! You're fucking amazing. You're gorgeous. Ohhh!" Gina started to hump her pussy up to meet with Basil's member. She loved to watch his skin glistening in the light of the fire.

"Let me ride you," Gina begged. Basil pulled out and lifted up, then he got down on the sand. Gina got herself in position and let his stiff cock get back into her. She sat down with utter satisfaction as she steadied herself with her hands on his chest. Basil had only a little chest hair, but she loved the way it felt.

Gina rocked back and forth while biting her lip to steady her nerves. Basil was absolutely hypnotized watching her D-cups jiggle in the soft light. He started to do hip thrusts under her. Gina held her ass steady while Basil pounded her from underneath, her eyes going crossed. "Oh my fuck, that's good!" she heaved. She got up on the balls of her feet to give Basil an easier time of pounding her from below. Gina could feel her thick ass rippling while Basil continued his fucking. He reached up and felt her tit, while Gina tried to keep herself steady.

After five minutes, her knees were starting to feel strained, so she got off of Basil and got onto all fours. Basil wasted no time getting in behind her and rammed his dick into her pussy again. Gina gritted her teeth as she felt his smooth curved shaft rub right up on her tender spot. "Aw, yeah, right there," she grunted. Basil reached around to her shoulders and started to pull her back to get extra leverage for his pounding. Gina pushed her hands into the sand as she tried to hold steady with her knees and feet. She let herself scream out, knowing no one could hear them.

"God, don't stop, baby!" Gina pleaded. "I'm so glad we're doing this! You fuck like a fucking pro!"

Basil was getting worked up hearing his guest talk this way. He picked up the pace, then started to feel the tremble in his thighs. He felt Gina start to twitch and thrust as she let out another scream. Her ass bobbed up and down as Basil pulled out, startling himself with how quickly the cum flew out. It was a photo finish for him not to nut inside of her. The spray flew over Gina's ass and partly down her pussy. Gina did a surprised gasp as she felt the warm cum hit her.

Gina stayed still in the position with her fat lips exposed in the air, her face resting on her arms as they sat in the sand. She was still gasping for air while she lifted herself up. She looked over her shoulder at Basil, who had sat down in the sand. His dick was going limp.

Gina turned around and lunged at her black stud, then pressed her lips into his. She lay on top of him and let the slow roar of the ocean do the talking. "That felt so good," she purred. "Oh, it was just so exciting having you fuck me like that." Basil placed his hands on her fine ass as they continued to kiss. Gina had managed to get sand mixed up with Basil's load, but he paid no attention.

They retrieved their clothes and pushed off on the pontoon boat. Gina had guessed that the other staff might be wondering what had happened to the two. Gina got wrapped up again in the blanket next to Basil. She pulled down his shorts and proceeded to give him head as they made their way back. She could not have thought of a better way to stay warm.

The next morning, Gideon Drake arrived by helicopter. Portia was running around as if the pope had arrived. The staff had done an amazing job of making sure they house was immaculate. Gina, Geoff, and Cindy were all still at work in the server room. The hardware had all been installed, and the three were testing the interface to ensure that the branch offices were able to communicate. This involved a lot of phone conversations to some of the IT people, who were at least able to follow the simple instructions.

Gideon and Portia appeared by the glass wall and made way to the door. Gideon had a big smile on his face, and Gina was surprised at how calm he looked. You would have figured a near billionaire would look positively stressed out.

Cindy appeared apprehensive with the two being there, and Gina guessed that Cindy was still angry about having to work with someone like Portia. Gina wished she would let it go, and appreciate how nice Portia was to them.

Gideon held out his arms. "My wonderful IT people! I trust my new server is going off without any hiccups."

Portia extended her hand to Gina. "You owe it to this one in particular. This is Gina Barese from the Casper, Wyoming office. She has been taking charge here from what I can tell."

Gina shook Gideon's hand. "It was a team effort," she said. "Everyone here has been really great at what they do. I just wanted to thank you for inviting us all out." Geoff smiled and nodded, while Cindy had a look on her face that resembled a Stepford Wife.

"Oh, glad to hear," said Gideon. "Hey, I heard you made it out to the far island. How did you enjoy it?"

Gina gave a sly smile. "It was really nice out there. Best time I had in a long time."

Gideon chuckled. "Oh, that's fabulous. And hey, there will be special envelopes for each of you once you have to depart. Just my way of making up for the inconvenience of dragging you down here." He walked out holding up his hand as Portia followed and they made their way out to the hallway.

Gina felt as if she could breathe easy. All this and a bonus? It was more than she could believe.

After dinner, Gina was up in her room reading her book. She still had a weakness for trashy romance novels. She heard a knock at her door.

"Come in, " she said. Basil came in holding a tray with a variety of small desserts and a glass bottle of Pepsi.

Gina threw the book away and leaned back on the headboard. "Oh, you know how to treat a woman."

Basil closed the door behind him. "You know how to make a man happy, too," he said, chuckling. He put the tray down on the desk and sat on the bed. "How are you feeling?"

Gina rolled her eyes. "Everything about this trip has just been awesome," she told him. She then looked up. "Do you...do this a lot with your guests?"

"Oh no," he assured her. "We have many, many guests. I have to be careful because I want to keep this job. Mr. Drake is nice, but if he ever found out I had done this, I could be in some trouble."

Gina made a motion as if zipping her lips. She then froze as she heard someone making noise from outside. Basil and Gina both started at each other while a smile crept onto each of their faces.

"Hey," said Gina. "You think someone's getting lucky?" The moaning started to build, and it was unmistakable at that point. "Let's go see!"

Basil looked shocked. "We could get in trouble!" he protested. "There are cameras everywhere!"

Gina gave a dismissive gesture with her hand. "Oh, come on! Are we going to get in trouble for taking a late-night stroll?" She got up off the bed and grabbed Basil's hand, leading him out into the hall.

They made their way outside. Basil had the passkey for entering and leaving. Gina crept around the sides by the large windows, listening for the noise. They made their way to near the corner of the mansion when they had closed in on the moaning.

Gina peeked into one of the large windows, only to find Cindy on the bed getting fucked by a large black figure. She was lying flat with her arms and legs stretched out completely. The large man was on top of her, giving her a solid fuck.

Gina's eyes widened. "Holy shit!" she said in a whisper. "Cindy's getting it from a black guy!"

Basil peered over and pulled back almost immediately. "That's Ajay!" he said in a low whisper. "That's the groundskeeper. I saw them talking yesterday. She was mentioning how much she hated all the rich people here and she wanted to get out as soon as possible."

Gina snapped her fingers. "Rich people!" She put her hand to her forehead. "That's what she meant by those people. God, I owe her an apology. I thought she was racist."

Cindy was moaning and grunting as she continued getting her pussy pumped by the muscular man. Gina looked her over as much as the gardener, noticing that she had a great body. Her breasts were a modest size, but they looked really good. Her black lover was thick-shouldered with a bald head, and had a nice thick cock.

Basil looked around nervously. "We should go," he whispered.

Gina stood there for another minute as he watched them fucking away. "Fuckin' get it, girl!" she said in a low voice. She had a lot of respect for Cindy now. She pulled her head away and tapped Basil on the shoulder. "Let's go!"

They made their way back up to Gina's room, laughing out loud once the door was shut. Gina sat down hard on the bed. "I mean, fuck," she exclaimed. "Good ol' Cindy had the same idea I had!"

Basil sat down next to her. "So you white women just come down to the islands to get the black cock, yes?"

Gina erupted in laughter. "Hey, it's not like that! I mean...okay, it happens a lot, yes!" She pointed to the tray. "Oh, please can I have one of those little cheesecakes?"

Basil obliged, getting the tiny treat for her. "Anything for my lady."

Gina popped it into her mouth, letting the cream melt with a look of utter satisfaction on her face. "I mean, holy shit." She put her hand to her mouth to cover her chewing. "While you're here..."

Gina swallowed the last little bit of cheesecake as she grabbed the back of Basil's neck and kissed him. Basil started to take off his clothes while Gina sucked on his rod. Basil then relieved Gina of her clothing.

"You can still hear them bopping," she said between licks, referring to Cindy and Ajay. She got up to Basil's face and smiled. "Let's try to outdo them."

Gina was all set, so she lie back and spread her legs out the same way Cindy had. Basil moved his way up and stuck it in. Gina grabbed onto Basil's shoulders and made a face of pure ecstasy.

"Oh, it's hot hearing them fuck while we go at it," whispered Gina, then tongue wrestled with Basil. Cindy was still moaning in the distance. Gina decided to go ahead and moan herself, which made Basil all that more excited. Watching Ajay and that giant python working in and out of Cindy got Gina nice and revved up.

The tropical climate made Gina extra sweaty while she was fucking. She loved having that sensation of their two smooth bodies rubbing up against each other. Her hatred of Cindy went to great respect quickly. Now listening to her moan while she was getting fucked made the experience all that greater.

"I want to try something," said Gina. Basil pulled out of her, and Gina got him to lie on his back. Taking his legs propped up on her shoulders, she forced him to hike up his legs in the air. Gina then sat down on his cock, moving up and down as their asses bumped each other. Gina's legs were spread out and hanging down over Basil's ass.

Basil's eyes were huge as he smiled and looked down at his own cock. "What is this?"

Gina was holding onto his thighs as she pumped her pussy. "It's called the Amazon position. I saw it online." She threw her head back as she twerked her cute ass for all it was worth. The size of Gina's rear really did leave more cushion for the pushin'.

"I never had sex like this before!" Basil said. "You are a great lay."

Gina smiled, then continued to moan and grunt. Cindy suddenly hollered out and they went silent. "Oh, she must have come," Gina panted. Basil was now whipping his hips to fuck Gina even harder. "Oh, ohhh! Yes, that's...unnnh!" Gina nearly fell over as she felt a jolt. Basil managed to hit the spot perfectly. Basil got out of position as Gina lie back on the bed.

Basil got on top of her and started thrusting in and out of her tight hole. Gina grabbed his ass cheeks and pushed with every one of his jabs, really letting herself get carried away. "I want that cum, baby," she said into his ear. "Right in my mouth." After a few minutes of hot fucking, Basil pulled out and got his dick to Gina's mouth as she sucked it with fury. A few seconds was all it took as the hot load splashed into her mouth. Gina fiddled with her pussy as she stroked his cock and licked his head. She surprised herself by completing the act all in one gulp. She licked her lips to make sure it was all gone.

Basil got cozy next to her and they embraced, kissing with tiny little pecks. "We'll be flying out tomorrow afternoon," Gina said. "We'll keep in touch, okay?"

Basil smiled, then got off the bed. He put on his uniform. "I'll get the tray in the morning," he said, pointing to the desk. Basil let himself out. Gina proceeded to help herself to more of the desserts.

Gideon Drake was gone by the morning. Portia waited by the front door with envelopes for each of the IT technicians. Gina opened hers right away and examined the cheque. She nearly fell over when she saw the amount. She went up to Portia and held up the cheque for her. "This has to be a mistake."

Portia looked closely at the cheque, then shook her head and smiled. "Mr. Drake is very generous when it comes to last-minute work. If he called in a contractor, it likely would have cost twice what he paid the three of you anyway." She extended her hand, and Gina shook it.

The three of them piled into the SUV that first brought them to the house. Gina was sad that Basil would not be joining them, and he had other matters to attend to for the entire morning. She flew back to Casper, arriving much later that night. She crawled into her own bed and fell asleep immediately.

After two weeks, Gina went back to the airport, only this time she was taking care of her own business. With the egregious bonus she had received from Mr. Drake, she decided to invest in a brand-new car. With what proceeds she had left, she had a special delivery flown in from the Caribbean.

As soon as she had her special gift back securely at her apartment, she began to unwrap. She kissed her man passionately as she wound her leg around his. "I couldn't very well leave you down there without a proper goodbye," she said to Basil. "Now pick me up!"

Basil reached down and with a grand sweep picked her up off the floor. "Where is the bedroom?" he asked.

Gina pointed in the direction, and Basil willingly brought her in.

Xander and Tyler were in their usual spot, with Xander peering in through the window and Tyler on lookout.

"You're a fucking idiot, by the way," mentioned Tyler to his friend. "Has your dick even healed up?"

"That thing is fucking invincible, buddy," said Xander as he made his way along the concrete wall again. He got on his tiptoes. "Not in the living room," he mentioned. He shimmied his way over to the bedroom window and peered over the top of the curtain. Xander started to hop with excitement. "Holy FUCK, man!" Xander said. "Gina's getting fuckin' railed by this black dude!" He had his hands flat against the siding as he peered in. "Oh, God, don't let me pop a rod."

Tyler started to get anxious. "Come on! We're gonna get busted."

Xander looked at his friend and lifted his hand to point at him. "You are always fucking things up for me! I'm trying to enjoy a nice time here, watching the woman of my dreams getting the old cunt-punt, and you're—WAHHH!" Xander tipped back over the wall and fell down the slope.

"Are you fucking kidding me, dude?" Tyler leaped back up over the wall and made his way back down the slope. He found his friend sitting upright at the bottom of the slope with a blank expression.

"Xander! Dude!" said Tyler, putting a shoulder on his friend's shoulder. "Did you cut your dick again?"

Xander shook his head slowly. He then rolled over to reveal a broken bottle, with shards sticking into his pants. "Don't...pull," he begged.

Gina whipped her head back and looked at the window. "Did you hear something?"

Basil shook his head. "Not unless Cindy is getting sex somewhere!"

Gina laughed, then began to hump her pussy on Basil's cock some more. The sex felt especially great knowing that she had earned it.

12