Twin Birthday Gangbang

Story Info
Twin sisters arrange a gangbang for their birthday party.
3k words
4.22
47.6k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lush_20
lush_20
170 Followers

Chapter 1

Sophia has always been the introvert of the twins. She would spend her days on the internet, where she met most of her friends, as opposed to her sister Emily, who was an extrovert and knew everybody around.

Although not identical twins, they shared many physical traits. Dark hair, slim bodies, but Emily was a tad more talkative than Sophia.

During her quiet internet sessions in the middle of the night, Sophia would come across many different types of porn. Some she enjoyed and favorited to watch later, others she would close tab as soon as she could.

But one particular sexual activity drove her crazy: gangbangs. The idea of having sex with as many as five men at the same time was exhilarating to her. Maybe because she didn't get enough attention from guys in real life, she thought, the idea of having that many men focused on fucking her and only her was a turn on.

She would eventually send a couple of her favorite links to her sister, who also enjoyed them. Although not as forward as Sophia with her sexual desires, Emily did enjoy the gangbangs and other fetishes she found herself.

"Take a look at this one. There must be at least eight guys there. She takes them all, one by one," Sophia texted her sister with a video link.

"Sometimes several at the same time. That's hot af," Emily replied.

"Btw, what are we doing for our birthday party this year?" Sophia texted back, "I've been thinking...", she hesitated, but continued, "something more adult, you know? Now that we're turning nineteen and all that."

"What? You're not making any sense," Emily sent.

"Like sex. A party with some sort of sex," Sophia replied, not knowing exactly how to phrase it.

"Wow. Wait. What do you mean?"

"I was thinking of a gangbang. Just for the two of us," Sophia finally found the words.

There was a moment when Emily didn't reply anything. Sophia's heart started to race.

"Oh my God, I went too far. My sister will think I'm some kind of pervert and will never look at me in the eyes again." Sophia thought.

Until finally what looked like an eternity, Emily replied.

"You're a perv. I always knew that. I don't know about this party."

"I think we can find guys on the internet, and maybe one day our parents aren't at home," Sophia began thinking and writing her plans.

"You're a perv, and you're crazy," Emily replied, "but it wouldn't be all that bad now that I'm thinking about it."

"So would you help me?" Sophia sent, hopeful.

"Well, yes, but we have a lot to take care of first." Emily replied and put her phone away.

Chapter 2

Sophia and Emily's family was a pretty common one, or at least they liked to think about it that way. Their father, Jim, was mostly out working and her stay-at-home mom, Nikki, well, stayed at home.

Nikki was a beautiful and young looking mom. The twins and her were so similar to her that they would jokingly refer to their mom as the "third twin". But her wedding with Jim has gone cold, and Sophia had accidentally found dating apps on her mom's phone recently. Whatever was happening, they were hiding it well.

Convincing their parents to spend their daughters' birthday weekend out was an easy task. With simple talk, they decided to leave early on Saturday and return the next day.

"The first problem has been solved. Now we need the guys. How do you even do something like that?" Emily texted Sophia.

"Idk. I'll look it up."

And look it up she did. Sophia found forums, discord servers, and all sorts of communities. She slowly filtered out the kinds of people she wanted and finally came to a list of about ten candidates.

"They wanna know what we look like, too. It's only fair I think," Sophia said one afternoon, while showing Emily the guys' profiles.

They agreed and undressed.

"We shouldn't reveal too much before the big day, what do you think?" Emily said.

"Yeah. I'll cover my tits, you cover your pussy," Sophia said, giggling.

They both got up from their computers and prepared the phone to take on a good angle. One sister beside the other. Sophia used both hands to cover her boobs. Her hands were easily filled by their volume. Her shaved, innie pussy slit though, completely on view. Emily on the other hand covered her hairless pussy with both hands, but her beautiful boobs were exposed.

They tried the picture a few times until it was good enough and send them to the guys. Their replies were crazy. They wanted them right now, which was a huge turn on for the sisters.

"We should filter some of them out. Maybe six is too many," Sophia said, apprehensively.

"No. Six is great," Emily replied, lust talking in her place, "Invite them."

Chapter 3

"Omg it's all over," Sophia texted Emily, exasperatedly.

"Calm down, we can still fix this," Emily tried calming her sister down.

The twins parents wouldn't be able to travel anymore. Their father, Jim, would have to stay home for remote work during the weekend.

"Maybe we can still arrange this. It's going to be risky, but it's doable. I think. I hope," Emily texted her sister.

"What's your plan?" Sophia replied.

"I have it all figured out. We'll keep the party, we'll keep the guys, but I asked mom and dad to stay upstairs during the party, because it's our party and all that," Emily replied.

"This is risky af," Sophia replied, "but I can't think of anything else and I really want to do this."

"Yeah, me too. Let's hope for the best." Emily replied.

As Saturday arrived, the twins become increasingly excited and anxious. It's not every day that you turn nineteen, and it's not every day that you're in a gangbang with your parents chilling upstairs.

They took care of everything: the beer, the music, the vibe, the dressing. They were both wearing skimpy black bikinis for the warm weather, and for easy access.

"Do you think they'll show up? Maybe they were just fucking with us," said an increasingly nervous Sophia.

Then, the doorbell rang.

Chapter 4

The twins looked at each other, in a moment of hesitation. Their make up was on point, their dark and thin hair dropping down on their shoulders, their slim bikini bodies.

In an instinct, they both looked up the stairs to make sure no parent was to be seen. As agreed beforehand, both their parents, Nikki and Jim, were upstairs.

"Let's do this," Emily said, and opened the door.

Three guys awaited at the doorstep.

"Is this Sophia and Emily's place?" The first one asked.

"Y-yes," Emily replied, as Sophia was too stunned to even speak.

She remembered this guy from the profiles they found on the internet. Jacob was much taller than the girls, had an strong build and a darker skin tone. He smiled and introduced himself and his friends.

"These are Andre and Mike," he addressed the two guys behind him.

The girls were paralyzed. These guys were so hot, it was unbelievable. Sophia made an extra effort to memorize their names but just stood there by the door, not knowing what to do.

"Please, come in. I'm Emily, and this is my sister Sophia. Don't worry, she's kind of shy," Emily said with a smile.

They went to the backyard near the swimming pool and began making small talk. After a few beers, the doorbell rang again and the twin sisters got up to answer the door. The last three guys had arrived. Marcus, Josh and Sam. The hottest men they could have picked. After introductions, the three joined the rest of the group.

"This is actually quite fun. I think I could be friends with these guys," Sophia whispered to Emily at one point. She agreed.

"So, I got this picture from you two," Jacob raised his voice over the conversation, "but you don't really look like it."

He picked up his phone and showed them the picture the girls had taken a few days before, where they were both naked, only partially covering their bodies.

The guys agreed in unison.

"I mean, if I wanted to see girls in bikinis, I'd go to the beach or something," Jacob continued, laughing.

Sophia and Emily were growing increasingly tense and aroused at the same time.

"This is it, I don't think we can go back anymore," Sophia thought, feeling wetness down in her bikini.

"What have I gotten myself into...", Emily wondered.

"Well, maybe we can fix that, right sis?", Emily said nervously, looking at Sophia for some support.

"Y-yeah, sure, that was the deal, right?" Sophia said, not really knowing what to do next.

She mustered all the courage she could get and got up from the bench she was sitting with Emily. All eyes were on her.

She reached her back and slowly pulled the string of her bikini top, letting it fall on the ground. Her boobs now exposed to the six strangers, who lusted over her young, slim body. Had they not been sitting at a certain distance, Sophia thought, they'd surely grab her right there and then.

"Do you like it?" Sophia asked, trying to sound sexy and to buy time. The idea of getting completely naked in front of these guys was extremely exciting, but at the same time a little intimidating.

"You're beautiful. But that still wasn't the deal," one of the other guys said.

"Maybe that one was Marcus?" Sophia thought. She was bad at memorizing names. It didn't matter anyway. They wanted her fully naked.

Noticing her sister's hesitation, Emily got up to join her, and pulled her bikini top off, too. Although not identical twins, the sisters were so similar that with such few clothes, it was hard to differentiate one from another. Even their boobs were the same size.

Then, Sophia reached the string on the side of her sister's bikini bottom. Emily made the same motion towards Sophia. They looked at each other and pulled together, in one motion. Both parts fell down on the ground, revealing both their hairless pussies and their innie slits.

Their barely used pussies, ready to be ravaged. Their virgin assholes ready to be stretched.

The men surrounded them, three on each. Sophia's heart was racing. Emily was still nervous about what she was doing. But as they began gropin their bodies, all of their doubts disappeared. Their boobs felt small when those strong hands squeezed them. Their pussies felt defenseless against them.

Somebody had held Sophia's waist from behind, and caressed down her ass, making her gape her mouth in anticipation. Then the man got closer and she felt his stiff cock touch her ass. She felt a cold liquid stream down her back, startling her.

"What's that?" Sophia asked, innocently.

"Lube, you silly," the man replied. He spread it around her ass and slowly moved inwards, to her asshole. He made sure to make it very well lubed before positioning his cock right at it. Meanwhile, other hands here disputing space to fondle her pussy. The girl spread her legs a bit to give everybody a chance to feel her up. Her pussy was already dripping wet.

Then, one of the men couldn't hold it anymore and pushed his cock inside her pussy. Sophia moaned louder than she expected. On her foot, being fucked by this total stranger in front of her, while another one was trying to push his cock inside her asshole. Inch by inch, he succeeded, and soon she was being double penetrated. She moaned and enjoyed every second of it. Then, she tried looking for her sister, to find out what she was up to.

Emily was down on her knees with four guys surrounding her. She was giving each one a blowjob. She read a lot about it on the internet, and hoped she was doing it well. While sucking one cock, she stroked other two with her free hands, then they rotated. Some of the guys were more greedy, and pushed their cocks down her throat. She gagged but tried her best to keep going.

Once they were happy with their blowjobs, they changed positions. One of them laid down on the ground and made Emily sit on his cock. As she was adjusting his cock to enter her delicate pussy, he corrected her and pulled his cock back to her asshole. She felt nervous for a while, but seeing how easily it was sliding in, she relaxed. Then, she laid back a bit and allowed another guy to enter her pussy.

"Just like I imagined," Emily thought.

Emily sat up and down on the cock on her ass, while her pussy was hammered. The other two guys were disputing her mouth for blowjobs. Soon, one of them came deep in her throat and she had no choice but to swallow all of it. Then, the other came on her face and hair. He made sure to guide the leftover cum on her face inside her mouth using his fingers, and waited for her to swallow. It wasn't as pleasant as she thought it would be, but she was trying her best to make them happy.

Done here, the two guys left Emily to be double penetrated and went to Sophia. She was now lying on the bench, her legs spread open as both her guys took turns fucking her holes. Now the two joined them, they were four guys, each fucking her for a little while.

One by one, they began cumming. Sophia knew it was coming when their hard cocks began twitching inside her pussy. Soon, a gush of cum would be released from them, and they'd choose where it would land. The first one came inside her, as deep as he could. He had barely pulled his cock out when the next one went in and did the same. Now the two loads of cum that were inside her pussy were spilling out. The other two came outside, making such a mess of cum she could barely recognize her pussy.

The two men who were still fucking Emily came inside her mouth. She was less than pleased at that, and made quite the effort to swallow them both.

"That was amazing," said Sophia, "let's go again."

Then, they heard footsteps. Coming from the kitchen, Nikki, their mother, opened the door to the backyard to find this scene.

Chapter 5

Nikki took a good look around. She knew her sisters were up to no good, and she just needed confirmation. And maybe something more.

"So these are your friends, huh?" Nikki asked, suspiciously.

"Uh, y-yes," Sophia said, "This is Josh," she said, pointing at Mike, "and this is Chris," she said, gesturing towards Jacob. There was no Chris at the party.

"Right. And this is the kind of party you're giving," Nikki said, in an almost authoritarian tone.

Everybody went silent for a while.

"Your father is working upstairs. He won't ever find out," she said, in a neutral tone.

Nikki stepped out of her casual dress, only to reveal no underwear whatsoever. She was young for a typical mother, and her body was in perfect shape. Her pussy hair was trimmed just right. This stunning woman approached a couple of guys, who were ready for another go.

"I want you to fuck my pussy," she said, grabbing his hard cock and pulling it towards her pussy slit, almost violently, "and you to fuck my ass," as she took the second cock in her free hand and directed it to her ass, "right now."

They did as she commanded. One of them laid down at the bench as Sophia got up to give him room. Nikki sat on his cock, pushing it inside her asshole. Once it was fully in and she was feeling comfortable there, she instructed the other guy to enter her pussy. And he did so. The three of them fucked for several minutes. Nikki was in heaven, not having felt this good for a long time.

At a glance, she saw her daughters getting pounded over and over again by these men, going for round two. That made the whole thing even hotter for her.

"My little ones. Getting dick like they had never gotten before," she thought, as she approached an orgasm.

The guy behind her blew his load inside her asshole and got up from the bench. "I need a rest," he said.

But her pussy continued to be pounded until she came. It was such an intense orgasm she could feel her pussy strangling this guy's cock. Then she changed position and swallowed his cock in one motion. In a quick but deep blowjob, cum quickly splashed down her throat.

Looking at the girls and feeling satisfied, Nikki dressed up again.

"Girls, guys, I'll give you some privacy. See you after the party," she waved and went back upstairs.

"Damn your mom is hot. What a bonus," said one of the guys.

As they all finished on the girls, they were exhausted. Emily had drunk so much cum she thought she was going to be ill. Sophia assured her that was not a thing. Her cum situation was worse down below, where she got so much cum in her pussy it was barely visible. Their tits, face and hair were also hit by the splashes. As Sophia got up, more and more cum spilled from her holes.

"Holy shit. I guess we're done here, huh," Jacob said, getting dressed up again.

"One of the best parties I've ever been to," said Andre.

"Maybe we can do this again soon? I have some friends who would love to meet you two. And your mother," Jacob said.

"M-maybe," said Emily, still trying to process what just happened.

"Definitely," said Sophia, with an excited smile.


lush_20
lush_20
170 Followers