The Resort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina started to stroke up and down as she kissed her man. After a while she had braced herself enough, and went down on him. She had to start by licking his head and working her tongue down his shaft. She was getting herself warmed up nicely at this point. Gray was gasping and moaning, finally deciding to reach down and play with one of Gina's breasts.

"These are so big!" Gray exclaimed, sounding elated.

Gina grunted in agreement, feeling the same way. She took her face away, still holding onto the giant cock. "Okay," she said, taking a deep breath. "Here we go."

Gina leaned down again and tried to fit the dong into her mouth. She breathed heavily through her nose, hoping she was not going to gag. The sides of her lips were getting stretched out as she went slowly, pumping her head on the member. She was trying to relax her throat as much as possible, but this was pushing her limits. She pulled back, trying to suppress her coughing.

"Sorry," said Gray. "It's a bit much, isn't it?"

Gina wiped at her mouth. "Don't apologize!" she assured him. "But yeah, it's a bit much to take in." She slid up beside him and kissed him. "I'll finish you off." Gina took off her bra, watching as Gray's eyes looked as if they would pop out of his skull.

The two of them kissed while Gina jerked at his dick and played with his balls. Gray fondled her tits, sometimes being more grabby than was comfortable, but Gina got him to pace himself.

Gray suddenly lifted up his lap. "Oh fuck," he moaned. "It's happening!"

Gina watched with enthusiasm as his dick began to pulse. A few seconds later, a spurt of cum shot all over his belly. Gina sat and watched it as it started to roll down his stomach.

"Oh, let me get that," said Gina, running over to the counter and getting some paper towel. She came back and cleaned him up as best as possible.

Gray put his hand to his forehead and threw his head back. "Holy shit! I can't believe you did that!"

"I like to watch," replied Gina. She leaned in and pressed her chest to his, giving his another kiss. "I can't wait to try this out for real."

Gray looked her in the eye. "When can we do this again?"

Gina thought it over. "How about Wednesday? I can make for six if I leave directly from work. I can make us dinner." She grabbed the sides of his head and kissed him. "Thanks for being there for me, Gray." She pulled away and put her bra back on, then her shirt. Gray found his shirt and put it back on.

The two of them got up and walked over to the door. Gina put her hands on Gray's chest. "Try to make it so we have a little privacy, okay?" She kissed him again, then left.

Wednesday came, and Gina decided to stop at a grocery store before heading to Gray's. It was a good bet that he would have no food whatsoever there. She picked up enough to make some of her Italian recipes, even picking up a pint of gelato just so Gray could get a taste of real cream.

She showed up, and Gray was there as usual working at his kitchen table. Gina got right in and put her groceries down, then put her hands on her hips.

"Gray, this is not a suitable workspace," she lectured. "What about your bedroom? Do you have a desk?"

"Um, sorta," said Gray.

Gina dragged Gray to his bedroom. She regretted opening the door. "Oh, come on, Gray!" she exclaimed.

Gray did not have a disaster area for a room, but he was planning one. His desk was littered with junk, and his clothes were in a pile in the corner.

"Look, let's spend ten minutes and fix this place up first, okay?" Gina went over and made the bed, then straightened the desk out. Gray produced a laundry basket and threw the clothes in. After their concerted efforts, Gray's room appeared livable again. Gina slapped the top of the desk with satisfaction. "Could this thing hold a big, beautiful woman?"

"Probably not," mumbled Gray, the point safely sailing over his head.

Gina sighed. "Anyway, let's go make dinner. I'm making broccoli rabe and some ribollita."

Gina got to work, showing Gray how to prepare the dishes. She had a feeling most of his dishes were prepared in the microwave. Gray set the table and the two of them sat down. Gina even had purchased a passable wine, which Gina savoured but Gray appeared uncomfortable drinking.

Gina cleared the dishes, then led Gray to the bedroom. "We'll take care of it before I leave. Did you get the condoms?"

"Oh, I did!" Gray said. "They're in the nightstand. I got lube, too."

Gina remembered how large Gray's cock was all of a sudden. "Oh, shit!" she exclaimed. "I'm glad you thought of it." She started peeling off her clothes. "Okay, come on. Get your clothes off."

Gray looked shocked at the forwardness of Gina, but he secretly loved how she was quick to take control. He watched while she removed her shirt and bra. He ripped off his t-shirt all in one go, then went in to kiss her. Gina rubbed his shoulders while he played with her curvy ass.

Gina started to moan. "Let's get to the bed." She got out of her pants and Gray followed. They sat down on the bed and continued kissing. Gray felt up her boobs, still being a bit aggressive with the feeling. She held onto his hands. "Relax, sweetie. They're not stress balls, all right?" Gray loosened up and tried a softer touch. Gina felt better and got more into it.

"Get the rubbers, darling," Gina whispered. Gray reached over into his desk and got out the box of condoms and the tiny bottle of lube. Gray took off his underwear and stroked his dick. Gina leaned in and licked the sides of his shaft. She was reluctant to try to fit it all in after her gagging on it last time. Fortunately it did not take Gray to get rock-hard.

Gray put on the extra-large condom, then Gina squirted out drops of the lube and rubbed it on. She took off her panties.

Gray pointed at her pussy. "Do you want me to...you know...?"

"I'm all ready if you are," Gina said with a giggle.

Gina positioned herself on top, wiggling her bottom and bracing herself. She lowered down, starting to feel the strain already. Gray tried to push his way up into her from below. After about a minute of struggling, Gina felt the pop inside of her as it pushed its way in. She gasped and held steady as she felt the sensation inside of her.

"Jesus, fuck," she groaned as she felt the full girth inside of her. She put her hands on Gray's smooth chest to steady herself. She started to move herself up and down slowly as her breathing picked up.

"This is so awesome!" said Gray. "You can cook, and you're hot! You're perfect!"

Gina smiled as she picked up the pace. She figured she was bound to be sore tomorrow, but this was feeling great. Gray felt up her tits while Gina humped her ass with greater intensity. She was starting to get sweaty as she let the waves of pleasure take over her.

Gray grabbed handfuls of her cushioned ass as he started to push his own groin up and down. Gina's eyes shot open as she started to run her hands up and down Gray's body. "Fuck me, baby," she whispered. "You're doing great." She leaned in to kiss Gray as she rocked her ass back and forth, taking the full brunt of his thick cock.

Gina then leaned back and let the dick in and out of her while she stretched out her legs. It was all she could do to try to keep it in her. After a few attempts, the cock continued to fall out of her. Gray got on top of her and pushed his way in again as Gina groaned and braced herself. It felt good for her to lie back and stretch out as her boytoy worked his magic on top of her.

Suddenly the front door to the apartment slammed shut. Footsteps could be heard coming down the hall, as the bedroom door across from Gray's opened. Gina tried to quiet down.

"Is that your roommate?" Gina whispered.

"Shh," said Gray. "Don't worry about him." He picked up his pace, and Gina started to grunt.

"What if he hears us?" Gina whispered. "Unnnh!" she said a little too loudly.

Gray thrusted faster and put his mouth over Gina's to stifle her moaning. Gina grabbed onto his ass to keep him inside her. They both heard the roommate emerge from his room again, only to mutter, "Oh, shit." He headed down the hall again and left the apartment.

Gina and Gray looked at each other and smiled. "I guess he got the hint," laughed Gina, and Gray continued fucking her. Gina wrapped her legs around his as let him have his way with her. She was starting to get woozy from the panting.

Gina rolled over on her stomach while Gray inserted from behind, Gina buried her face in the mattress while Gray shifted in and out. "Oh my God, you got a meaty ass," Gray observed.

Gina smiled. "I'm glad you like it," she said in a muffled voice. She spread out her arms as Gray fumbled under her to get at her boobs. Gina gave little whimpers as she felt the stiff rod pushing in and out of her.

Gray leaned in, and Gina liked to hear his heavy breathing in her ear as he fucked her. "I'm gonna blow, babe," he said.

Gina tapped him on the butt. "Let me watch." She turned over as Gray yanked the condom off. Gray gave his wang a few hard jerks as he spewed all over her belly. Gina watched as the last of it came out. "I love how it feels," she purred as she threw her arms up over her head. She blew her curly hair out of her eyes. "That was fun!"

Gray was a sweaty mess as he fell over to the side. "I should have left a note for Tony," he wheezed. "I thought he would stay out longer."

"I should meet him," Gina panted. "I'm gonna be hanging out here more often, after all."

"For real?" exclaimed Gray. "I thought you were just going to have sex with me and bail."

Gina sat up and took Gray by the back of the neck. "Hey, what kind of evil bitch do you think I am?" She went in for a deep kiss. She then jumped up and ran to the bathroom, hoping Tony did not return too quickly.

Gina got herself cleaned off and dressed, then went in to finish up the dishes from dinner. Gray came in after her. "I'm leaving the pan we used for the broccoli rabe to soak. Clean it tomorrow morning, please." She gave him another gentle kiss. "What's your schedule like?"

"I'm available Friday," said Gray. "Maybe you can help me with my next lab assignment."

She kissed him again. "You got a deal." She went and left.

Friday came, and Gina went to knock on Gray's door, holding another bag of groceries. Another young man answered. Gina was shocked when she saw him. The man was absolutely beautiful, with pale blue eyes and a great deep tan. He had a jawline that was cut perfectly.

"Uh...oh," she began, checking the number on the door. "I'm so sorry. I'm looking for Gray."

The man gave a look of understanding. "Hi. You must be Gina." The man opened the door further. "Sorry, come on in. It's pretty drafty out."

Gina came in and set the groceries on the table. "Are you Tony?"

"That's me," he replied. His shoulders were broad, and he had a tapered shirt on that showed off his nice v-shaped body. "Yeah, I got a message from Gray this morning. He's taking off with some of his buds to see the Broncos play this weekend."

Gina got a look of pure disgust on her face. "Well, that's just great! He blew me off for football."

Tony chuckled. "Yeah, pretty dumb, all right." He was looking Gina up and down. "Gray didn't mention much about you. Are you two serious?"

Gina folded her arms. "Apparently not," she growled. She let her demeanour soften. "God, I'm sorry. I'm here venting in front of you."

Tony held up a hand. "No, it's all right. I've had the same happen to me."

Gina's mouth fell open. "You?"

Tony shrugged. "Yeah. I mean, girls are pretty choosy, and then they just seem to get bored of me quickly or something."

Gina narrowed her eyes and twisted her lips. "How does a gorgeous guy like you have this happen?" She was loving looking him over. He had the most beautiful sandy blond hair she had ever seen. "Do you like Italian?" She tapped her forehead. "Ah! I'm so dumb. Did you have someplace you need to go?"

Tony shook his head. "Nothing on the go tonight. I had some research to go over, but I have all weekend to do it."

Gina put her hands together. "Tony, I came here to make dinner for somebody. Now if I have to settle for you, I'll be very happy."

Tony smiled nervously. "I guess that's okay."

Gina set to work getting dinner ready. She was making risotto and veal Milanese, and Tony was helping out to prepare. Gina loved the way he helped out unprompted. Tony would occasionally get in close to Gina, placing a tender hand on her lower back. It was sending shivers all over her when he touched her. The most striking difference Gina noticed between he and Gray was that Tony seemed so much more relaxed around her. The confidence from him was getting Gina turned on.

Tony leaned on the counter while Gina was stirring. "You must be Italian. It's the hair, mostly."

Gina nodded, still looking at her pan. "Guilty. Last name is Barese. I'm really proud of my heritage."

Tony whistled. "I swear, every time I see some Italian girl, they're just absolutely beautiful."

Gina was getting nervous. "I heard you the other night, in the hallway."

"Oh yeah," remarked Tony. "Neither me or Gray bring home many women. We're all usually too busy studying. Gray's an all right guy. Don't judge him too hard for forgetting."

"It's nice of you to stick up for him," Gina said. "It's just...I've been blown off so often that I'm starting to wonder if I'm doing everything wrong." She found herself sniffing and her eyes stinging. "I think the heat's on too high," she said, finding a dish towel and putting it to her face.

"Oh, don't do that!" Tony tried to console Gina. He placed a hand on her shoulder. Gina turned and gave him a big hug. Tony left his hands to hover around her back. "Look, why don't we eat first? Then you can talk about it if you want."

Gina came away from Tony and nodded, feeling better. She served up her meal, and Tony ate it dutifully. Tony then cleaned up the dishes for her while she enjoyed a wine on the couch.

Once he was done, Tony sat down and poured Gina another wine. "Feeling better?" he asked.

Gina sighed and smiled. "Yeah. It's just been so tough lately. I broke up with a stupid guy in a band after he cheated on me, then I moved right on to Gray, and now..." Gina stopped herself.

Tony sat up. "Yeah?"

"Fuck, I'm just in total revenge mode right now," Gina told him. "I feel like doing something wild and crazy just to get myself grounded."

Gina and Tony talked for over an hour. Tony told her about how he was getting a pharmacy diploma and might move onto a four-year if he really enjoys it. Gina was just glad to have some companionship.

"Oh, hey, I should show you my textbooks," Tony suggested. He went to get his bag and came back. When he pulled out the extra-thick textbook, a yellow flyer fell out.

Gina bent down and picked it up. "What's this?"

Tony looked at it and threw his head back. "Oh yeah," he sighed. "Okay, they got this dumb tradition during the winter. I remember it from last year but I didn't watch. It's the Arctic Streak."

Gina unfolded the flyer and looked it over. "Geez! People run nude at this time of year outside?"

Tony flicked his hands. "Yeah. Like I said, I don't get it."

Gina got a devilish idea in her mind.

She and Tony chatted for two more hours, with Gina getting heavy into the vino. She looked over at the clock on the wall and realized that driving might be out of the question.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, Tony," she said, groaning. "I mean, I'm not drunk, but this could be bad."

"Hey, don't worry about it," Tony reassured her. "You take my bed, and I'll crash on the couch. You know, or if you feel more comfortable in Gray's bed..."

"Oh, don't even get me started on him!" Gina was already ornery just hearing Gray's name. "Fucking bastard! Menefreghista! Quell'uomo scopa sua madre!"

Tony's eyes got wide as he tried to hide his laughter. "Wow! That must be pretty bad."

Gina let her head wobble around. "I get all Italian and shit when I get hammered. Figlio di puttana!"

Tony helped Gina to his bedroom and let her lie down on the bed. Gina nestled into the pillow, smelling a sweet scent of Tony in the sheets. She fell asleep almost immediately.

Gina woke up the next morning, a little uncertain about where she was. She vaguely remembered being led into the bedroom the other night. She was relieved that she was still in her clothes. She threw off the covers and went out to check with Tony.

Tony was crashed out on the couch. Gina was so flattered that he was able to act like a gentleman. She got started on breakfast, and the din she made in the kitchen got Tony awake. He was glad that she had stayed the night, as he enjoyed her company.

The two of them have a great breakfast and talked for a bit after. They both straightened up the dishes and sat down on the couch again.

"I guess you and Gray are still going to give it a try?" asked Tony sheepishly.

Gina snorted. "You know what? No chance. Young and naive is one thing, but he should have the common courtesy to be able to call or text. I'm done with the whole second chance thing." She looked over at Tony. "I bet a guy like you knows how to treat a woman."

Tony gave his winning smile and looked off to the side. "I mean, I'm not all that experienced. I had a girlfriend for maybe three weeks at the start of the year. Nothing bad happened. We just kind of got tired of it all."

Gina pushed her lips together. "Well, look, I want to see you again tonight, if that's all right."

Tony looked surprised. "Oh, sure. I can free up some time."

Gina slapped her thighs and got up, with Tony standing up as well. "It's settled, then. I'll see you tonight." She grabbed the collar of his shirt and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for being so sweet." She left the apartment as Tony watched her go.

When Gina got to her place, she made a call.

"Abby, it's Gina," she said. "We hung out at the bar a couple of weeks ago?"

"Oh, hey!" she exclaimed over the phone. "Awesome! I was hoping I would hear from you again. What's up?"

"Okay, so I don't know how crazy this is, but...you have the Arctic Streak happening tonight, right?"

Abby laughed. "Oh, yeah! Yeah, I remember that from last year. I don't know if many people are doing it, though."

Gina huffed from her nose. "What do you say about you, me, and a really cute guy trying it?"

Abby gasped. "Like, holy shit, girl! What if someone recognizes me?"

"I'll get us ski masks," Gina assured her. "Come on. This guy is absolutely gorgeous, and I want an excuse to see him naked."

Abby laughed uproariously. "What happened to your rock star boyfriend?"

Gina had to process how many men she seemed to be going through in this past while. "Oh, Skylar? Turned out he was a cheating creep!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Abby said.

"Forget him," replied Gina. "I'm moving on! Now can you help me out with this or what?"

Abby sighed hard. "Okay."

"Yes!" Gina exclaimed in triumph. "Okay, I'm texting you the address. Be there for 8 pm sharp."

Gina showed up at seven with a pizza at Tony's door. Gina gave him a gentle peck again to say hi and let Tony have a go at the pizza. Gina had eaten earlier and just watched him, admiring just how charming he looked.