The Resort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina got a text a few minutes before eight. Abby was waiting outside, and Tony let her in.

"Tony, this is my friend Abby that I told you about." Gina dragged her friend in out of the cold. Tony and Abby stared at each other for some time, both looking as if they were looking forward to tonight's festivities.

"I see you brought a long coat," Gina observed. She looked Abby right in the eye. "Are you ready to do this?"

Abby exhaled and smiled. "This is so nuts."

"Hey, I want you guys to get the full college experience, right?" Gina looked over at Tony. "We should get ready."

Each of them retreated to a room to get stripped off. They all emerged wearing a coat long enough to cover themselves up. Gina handed out the ski masks. They then went and got their boots on and headed out the door.

They walked towards the campus quad, each of them giggling. It was a thrill for them all to get to know each other this intimately after just meeting.

They saw the quad a few hundred feet away, and a crowd of maybe one hundred people were gathered by the statue in the centre.

"All we have to do is run up the pathway, touch the statue, then get out of there," said Tony.

Gina looked at Abby. "Please tell me you're not backing out."

Abby shook her head. "I came this far, didn't I? I'm just bummed that Chanelle and Kieran didn't want to come out."

Gina winked at her. "That's what makes you the fun one!"

Tony looked at the girls. "By the way, it's really cold out here. Just...throwing that out there."

Gina nodded. "We won't judge!"

The three of them got on their ski masks, then took off their coats and draped them over a hedge while they admired one another. Gina was absolutely in love with Tony's body, with a beautiful chest and his v-lines near his hips. The cold was having little noticeable effect on Tony's dick. Although not as large as Gray's, it definitely would do the job.

Gina also had a good look over at Abby, with her perky boobs and slender waist. It must have been nice to be so young and have things to look forward to. She had to be the one to get them motivated. "Okay, let's admire each other later. I'm freezing!"

The three of them stomped forward in their boots, trying their best to run and still not slip on the ice patches along the asphalt walkway. Someone ahead of them was already making her run up to the statue, with the gathered crowd clapping and cheering. The woman jogging up was showing her face, and she had tattoos all the way up her arm and a few on her thigh. Unlike Abby and Gina, this girl did not believe in trimming the hedges.

The three of them ran up to the crowd, who were getting ecstatic at this point. They all got up to the statue and slapped the base, when they saw flashing lights.

"Campus security!" someone yelled. The crowd began to disperse. Gina almost lost her companions in the crowd as they scurried away.

"We have to get our coats!" Gina called out. They ran back to the hedge as quickly as possible and threw them on, then got out of the area. They tore off the ski masks and ran all the way back to Tony's apartment, trying to keep their coats buttoned as they ran.

The three of them poured into the apartment, laughing and wheezing. Tony walked over and put the electric kettle on.

Abby clutched onto Gina's arm. "I have never done anything that crazy!" she bellowed.

"Yeah, and didn't we have a blast?" asked Gina. "See, I never got to do anything like that when I went to school. This is like..."

"A second chance?" asked Abby. Gina rolled her eyes and smiled.

Tony came over, trying to rub himself warm. "Are you ladies still cold? Maybe we can go in my bedroom. I have the heat up in there."

Abby and Gina exchanged a glance, then proceeded to go into the bedroom. Tony stood there next to his bed in his coat, while Gina and Abby faced him.

Gina looked down and pointed to his crotch. "I wouldn't mind seeing it again."

Tony crossed his arms. "Oh, come on."

Gina gave a flirtatious look at Abby, then stepped forward. She placed a kiss on Tony's kiss, then let her own coat fall to the floor.

Abby's eyes were wide open. "Holy fuck, dude," she whispered.

Gina looked over her shoulder at Abby. "College experience. You just gonna stand there?" She kissed Tony hard on the mouth while she rubbed his chest under his jacket. Tony pulled his jacket off, showing off his ripped body. The effects of the cold weather had since worn off.

Abby's breathing was hard and heavy as she watched them kiss. "Oh, whatever," she said as she let her own coat hit the floor. She walked over and kissed Tony, letting her tongue run all over the inside of his mouth as she rubbed his tight stomach. Gina got down to her knees and kissed his lower abdomen, making her way to his cock.

Tony had reached around with one hand, trying to finger Abby from behind, while holding his other hand on Gina's head. Abby worked her way down to Tony's chest as he kissed and licked his nipple. Gina continued working on Tony's dick. Sometimes less was more, and in Gina's case she was relieved to be able to suck his dick with a bit of comfort.

Gina touched Abby's hand, and she crouched down and took Tony's dick in her mouth. Gina got back up and pushed her breasts into Tony's arm while they made out. Tony reached up and gave Gina's twat a fingering. She moaned as her knees began to quiver. She steadied herself on Tony's shoulder. "Let's head to the bed," she suggested.

Tony looked over at his tiny twin bed, then back at Gina. "Maybe we can just get on the floor."

Gina nodded and squatted down next to Abby. Tony let Abby pull his cock out of her mouth and got down on his knees in order to kiss her. Gina rubbed his shoulders and pushed her boobs into him.

"Hey, wait," Tony said as he reached over and got a box of condoms out of his desk. He ripped the packing off and slipped it on.

Abby looked at Gina. "You first, okay?"

Gina nodded, giving a naughty smile. "Fine by me." She got on her hands and knees and waited for Tony to get into position. He held onto her shapely ass as he pushed his way in. Gina gasped as she felt the sensation go through her. She put her hands flat on the carpet as she braced herself against the thrusting.

Tony laid his hand on Gina's lower back while he wrapped his other one around Abby's lower torso, bringing her in for another kiss. Gina was grunting with every jab that Tony could give her. Suddenly she felt a second hand on her ass, and she knew by the texture who it was. She was feeling relaxed enough to let it happen, and she figured Abby was pretty enough.

Gina could hear the smacking of their lips together while Tony continued fucking her. "Abby? You ready?"

Gina gasped as Tony pulled out. She turned around and saw Tony's cock shining with wetness. Abby placed her hand on Gina's thigh as she got her to move over. Abby laid back and got her legs apart while Tony got into position, then pushed his cock into her. Abby moaned and began to hump her ass up and down while Tony fucked her on his knees. Gina and Tony kissed while he continued giving it to Abby.

Gina felt another hand feeling up her ass. She was wondering if now was the time to start experimenting. She pulled her mouth away from Tony's, and he gave her a look like he understood.

"I'd really love to see you do it," Tony said. Gina gave him a quick kiss and smiled, then got down near Abby's face.

Gina panted near her face for a bit, then shrugged. "It's fucking college, right?" She pressed her lips on Abby's. Abby held onto the back of Gina's neck as they wrestled their lips together. There was something so tender about her lips that made Gina much more comfortable and got her excited. She pulled away and looked up at Tony, who looked like he was having the time of his life.

Gina got back up and kissed Tony again. Her nipples were like pencil erasers at this point. She looked down and saw Abby getting fucked. Gina watched with fascination as she saw Tony's cock sliding in and out of Abby's cute pussy. "Fuck," remarked Gina. "It's just as hot to watch you two."

Tony stared into Gina's eyes while she pumped in and out of Abby. Abby had her hand draped over her eyes as she moaned and squealed. She reached up and fondled Gina's tit while Gina rubbed her hands down around Tony's lower belly. She let her hand wander onto Abby's pussy, then started to rub the clit. Abby got louder and started to shake her leg.

"Oh no! It's happening!" Abby thrusted her ass up and Tony's cock slid out of her. Gina looked down to see Abby spray onto the carpet. Gina held her thigh down as Abby continued her shaking. After thirty seconds, Abby rolled onto her side and started to laugh and slap the floor. "Fuckin' right!"

Gina and Tony looked at each other and laughed. "I want to make you come," Gina told him.

Abby backed up and let Gina laid on the floor. Tony tore off his condom and threw it into the nearby waste basket. Tony moved his cock next to Gina's mouth, and she began to suck. Tony kneaded her ample breasts while he closed his eyes.

Gina suddenly felt wisps of hair around the insides of her thighs. She snuck a peek as she sucked Tony's rod to see Abby going down on her. Gina squealed while she let the cock pump in and out of her mouth and played with her own tits. Gina then licked on Tony's smooth balls, even licking his taint.

The tension was building up inside of Gina, and she was contracting just about every muscle she had. Abby pulled her face away from Gina's pussy and pushed two of her fingers inside. Gina pumped Tony's rod with her hand while she sucked on the head.

Abby tried to hold Gina's hips down as she bucked up and down. She was hitting the G-spot perfectly, and Gina did not care who was fingering her at this point. Having the dick of this gorgeous hunk in her mouth and getting her sexual fulfillment at the same time was her idea of heaven.

Tony's lower lips started to quiver. "Oh fuck, it's coming!" he yelled. Gina let go of the cock as Tony went and stroked it. Abby stepped up her pumping her fingers inside of Gina as both of the girls watched. Tony's hot goo shot out all over Gina's tits. When she felt the warmth hit her, it overwhelmed her. Abby got her to the point, and Gina screamed in delight as she felt herself coming. Tony held her hand as she twitched and moaned.

Gina got up on her elbows. "You two were amazing," she breathed. She motioned to Tony to stoop down, and she kissed him. "I need to shower."

The three of them were not able to fit, so Gina got in first and Tony followed. She put her hands on his chest and kissed him while she grabbed a handful of her thick ass. Gina got help getting the jizz off of her chest, and she handed off to Abby. Abby climbed in, and Gina watched as Abby and Tony kissed and groped each other through the glass door.

Abby turned around, and Tony held onto his cock to enter her from behind. Abby had a look of great satisfaction on her face while Tony fucked her. She put her hand on the glass door, and Gina opened it. Water was starting to get all over the bathroom floor.

Gina leaned in and kissed Abby while Tony held on and pumped away. Gina felt up Abby's breast with one hand while stroking Tony's powerful arms with the other.

"Come on, baby," Gina whispered into Abby's ear. "Use that ass. Fuck him hard with it."

Abby gritted her teeth, then began to push back up against Tony's abdomen. Gina loved hearing the smacking of wet skin together as the two of them fucked and moaned. Gina gave Abby a smack on the ass, then went in to kiss Tony again. "Come for me, sweetie," she begged. "Come all over her!"

Tony got a strained look on her face as he pulled out of Abby. He jerked his dick and shot a load all over Abby's lower back. Abby put her hands up against the wall and moaned while her legs wobbled. Gina put a reassuring hand on Abby's shoulder while she went to kiss Tony.

The three of them got dried off and dressed. Gina gave Tony a goodbye kiss, and gave Abby a huge hug. "So what's the plan for you two?" she asked Abby, holding her hands.

She smiled and shifted her shoulders. "Me and Tony might give things a try."

Gina smiled. "Wow, that's great!"

"Thanks for setting me up," said Abby.

"Yeah, and thanks for...taking care of things for me," Gina said. The two of them giggled and hugged again. Tony showed her the door and gave her another kiss. "I have to get going. It's really getting late. I'll keep in touch, Tony."

"What do you want me to tell Gray?" asked Tony.

Gina shook her head and grinned. "Tell him that he missed out on a real adventure."