The Resort - Day 01 Pt. 01

Story Info
Swingers arrive at a no-holds barred resort.
3.9k words
4.25
42.5k
36

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
88 Followers

Hi reader.

My stories are written as fantasies for my muse, Jeanie, a self proclaimed cumslut. That's why they are in the first person and present tense. However, I as a long time Lit reader, I've taken the step of publishing them here. There's quite a few, so I'm uploading the first few chapters here. If you like, I'll post more.

We wake to the sound of parakeets. The hotel room is luxurious and elegant. Yet here are touches that tell of its true purpose. The ceiling and walls are mirrored. The bed is huge enough for four to frolic. The bathroom is also mirrored with a huge bath.

You rise and open the patio door to step on to the balcony in the soft black robe and feel the warmth and admire the view of palm trees. The luxury villas all have their own pools, which connect to the main pool, which has inbuilt seating and a raised island in the centre. All the villas face in for privacy. There's 25 in this intimate community of sun-kissed opulence.

I come up behind you, kissing your kneck. Reaching forward I untie your gown. "Says in the information folder that clothing is optional, in fact nudity is preferred" I murmur, as you tilt your neck to expose t to my amorous attention "but it does say you're encouraged to wear anything provocative, so long as it doesn't cover you up too much!"

I open the gown, exposing you to the sunshine and running my hands up your stomach to your breasts. "Anything else in the guidebook?"

"Lots. If you leave your balcony door open at nights it signals that you are welcoming in guests to visit, as in anyone's welcome" I cup and massage your breasts. "But you don't have to wait, you can go visiting of course. Or else the room service staff are on hand to satisfy you're every need..."

"But there are activities and events?" You inquire, you hand slipping behind you to burrow inside my gown, to grasp my shaft, already half hard.

"Full listing... today at 11 is the "welcome party" where everyone is to attend. It says those new to the resort will be expected to make the intimate acquaintance of the other guests"

Across the way, another couple has emerged onto their balcony, fully naked. Seeing us they wave. You shrug off the dressing gown brazenly exposing yourself fully naked to my hands and their view.

"You know what that event means, don't you lover? We're new to here, right?" You purr. You remember what's been promised when you were offered this tropical getaway.

"I get to play with all the women, whilst you get all the men". My hands pinch and roll your nipples.

"But you aren't allowed to cum with them. That's all for me... After I've taken on all the men!" My hand slips down to your mound, stroking under to explore your growing heat and wetness.

"You can't wait, can you?" I ask.

"No... mmmm" you respond as my finger circles your clit, my kneck nuzzling continues, "I'm gonna be the plaything of 25 men!" I moan at the thought. Clearly becoming excited by your anticipation. My cock throbs in your grasp. You palm it, pressing it to lie up the crease of your bum, hot and stiff.

"Babe, are you gonna be able not to accidentally loose your first load, watching as I fuck and suck my way through that much cock?" You're teasing me on purpose. "They want to see us demonstrate how we cum and cum together... your every drop is mine!" You bend forwards, so my cock head brushes past your arsehole to rest in your wet furrow. "That'll be immediately after I've had 50 balls shoot their all at my urging... all over and inside me...!"

I groan at the thought... that and the feel of your outer lips slipping over my cock head only, whilst you grip the hard shaft still. "I'll be a total mess!" you tease as I throb in your hand "How many do you think I'll swallow? How many will shoot inside me? I suppose I should take a couple up my arse... just for showing off..."

"Oh fuck Jeanie...!" I gasp as you grip me tight.

"Maybe ill do my double vaginal act? Or maybe get airtight again... remember when I got a load in all 3 holes simultaneously?"

"Let go of my cock... I wanna fuck you right now!" I try to pull at your wrist. You struggle.

"As much as I want a fuck now, I wanna keep you brimming with spunk for later!"

The door is knocked softly. "Breakfast".

"Oh, saved by the bell!" You break free, padding to answer the door fully naked, your gown abandoned on the patio floor.

You open the door wide, brazenly. An asian looking girl enters pushing a trolly. She doesn't bat an eyelid at your nudity.

She's wearing a polo shirt and cropped shorts with deck pumps. The resorts logo is emblazoned on her left breast two palm trees curving round a disembodied cock penetrating an equally isolated vulva.

"Coffee & croissants" she smiles. "Oh and the rapid regeneration pills for Sir. Is this your first day? Is there anything you might need to know, anything I can help with?"

"Hmmm, perhaps..." you muse, playfully, "As its my first day, I gather I'm going to get fucked a lot later..."

"Yes, ma'am. At 11, in 2 hours time!"

"Can you suggest anything to help me relax and be prepared?"

"There's a number of services in the foyer. Massage and spa? Beauty salon for an intimate wax? Toy shop? Clothing outlet? It's all included..."

"Well I was thinking you might help in the first instance. You see, my man's been told he's not to cum until he reclaims me after I've had all the other male guests. Me, I'm rather excited, but don't think he'd last if I let him near me..."

Without being asked any more, she unbuttons her shorts and starts wriggling them down her hips. "So you want him milked of his first load? He can't cum in my pussy, I'm afraid... That'd mean I'd have to spend too long in the shower between errands. I'm happy to offer that, if you ask me to swallow, I'd be glad to help"

"Certainly not! I want him literally aching to shoot and shoot when he gets his hands on me. It's ME that needs to take the edge off my nerves! I expect it'll get heavy with all those men, so a woman's touch will do just fine!"

The girl pulls her polo shirt over her head and steps out of her cropped shirts. There's not a stitch of underwear. She's clearly used to being requested to play with guests at short notice.

Her back is to me, I see her tanned skin, curved back, flared hips and round fleshy buttocks. She stands before you, dark hair draped long over her nearly-as-dark nipples. Her mound is totally bald. Tattoos of ethnic symbols trace down her arms, her buttocks, her mound and inside thighs, her breasts. They seem to celebrate her body, as if she's covered in runes or blessings to give or receive pleasure.

"Shame" she purrs. "I never get fucked in the morning. My last breakfast delivery had me suck and lick them both, just to get them ready for a wake-up fuck between themselves. By the time I was holding her pussy open and putting his cock into her, I was aching to be filled myself! They were so wrapped up in each other, I just left an got on with my job"

"Aww it is a indeed a shame. Make me cum on your tongue and I might allow him to..." you wink at me, backing up to the bed, "sink his cock into your needy little hole for a sample...but only if you're good to me, and only if you promise not to make him shoot!"

"I'm very practiced with my mouth, ma'am. I've been taught by the secret sisterhood up in the jungle. They gave me these tattoos as their best pupil" she pushes you on to the bed, climbing on to kiss you. Her tongue feathering your lips, making you respond with a passionate kiss, "but feel free to direct me to pleasure you how you wish!"

You see me over her shoulder, stepping closer to admire her round bum and needy hole pouting beneath. My gown is open an I'm stroking my shaft to the sight of you getting into the swinging holiday spirit with some girl play, hoping she's as expert with her mouth as she says, knowing that'll let me sink my cock into her.

"Oi... take it easy" you firmly tell me "don't you dare cum, or I'll make you watch my gang bang from up here, with nothing but your own fist for company!"

The tanned young asian room service girl slides down your body to your your breasts, fondling them and kissing them. "Mmmm firmer... pull and bite my nipples a bit harder!" You direct. She does so, looking into your eyes as she distorts your breasts, pulling back one bud in her gentle teeth, whilst doing likewise with her pinch on the other.

You look up at the ceiling and to the side, to the mirrors where you're being pleasured by this tropical asian looking girl on top of you. "Get your phone and film this!" You pant, your energy rising.

"No need!" The girl breathes, trailing kisses lower over your tummy, pausing to demonstrate her tongue action on your navel, "each bedroom has eight cameras, capturing the action from multiple angles. You'll get a DVD and memory stick of all your best moments as a souvenir"

"Fuck!" Your pussy twitches at the thought "shame my biggest moment isn't gonna in here"

"Oh don't worry" she smiles, backing up and circling her tongue over your mound, "there event space has more CCTV. They'll edit that and every day's highlights are shown on the hotel TV channel in every villa. It helps people choose who to look up. There's a messaging service too. You can watch the highlights any couple chooses to share from their room, and if you like what you see, you can ask for a date"

"Oooh!" You moan at the revelation of making and sharing your own porn, "is there sound too?"

"Of course!" She makes her first, long slow lick, from your anus to above your clit. You hear me groan too. Checking the mirrors you see she's crawled back enough to where I'm stood at the foot of the bed. My cock is nuzzling up and down her damp folds.

"Don't you dare push into her until I've squirted in her mouth!" You snarl. "In fact, since she's here to get me nice and ready for my orgy, you can go fetch her my big dildo!"

I step back and rummaging through the bedside drawer, pass her your bulky toy. She smiles and puts it within reach, for when she's got you ready. "In fact, you can leave your cock alone and lick her while she's doing me!"

"FUUUKKK!" You gasp she slides one, then judging on your insides, two slim fingers into you, flickering her tongue on your clit. I kneel behind her and with my nose t her arse, start tonguing her from behind.

"If your watching this!" You raise your voice for the camera, "And you've met me today at the event... see, I love to play with women as well as men! Message us! Ooooh!"

You feel her press the tip of the toy at your wet, open entrance, without missing a lick. "This is fukkin big!" The girl declares in a loud voice "see if she takes this easily, then you'll know she can fuck anyone!"

"Show the viewers!" I mumble lapping deep into the girl's hole. She leans up so as to allow the cameras a view. You hold yourself open with both hands as she presses the broad head in.

"Aww slowly... let em watch as I take the lot... don't stop till it's all in!" She presses it forward. Of course, it goes in deep. She returns to lashing your clit, holding the toy in you to the max. Her tongue is indeed excellent.

"Is your trained mouth good with cock too?" I ask.

"Of course. I get a lot of practice working here" She pauses to respond, "so far this morning I've swallowed two loads straight from the cocks, plus another load that was already shot inside a lady guest!" After doing me the courtesy of a reply, she attacks your clit in earnest, with noisy lapping and sucking.

I straighten up to look over her shoulder at how she's doing, then up onto your lidded eyes. "When she comes, it'll be hard, I can tell. Pull the toy out and get your mouth were the cameras can see you get a face full. She can squirt a lot!" I quite like being the director.

"Oh god yes. I want people to watch me cum! Get ready... both of you... i want you to push yourself into her just at the moment she's getting a face full off me!"

"Fuck me fast till I cum!" You wail, which she complies to, feeling my cock head at her entrance, knowing when she succeeds she'll have her itch scratched... a male guest's cock will finally go in her for the first time today.

You body starts arching and the sounds of wetness is loud enough to be picked up on camera. "Fukkin CUMMINNN!" You roar. She pulls the toy out, holds her mouth in front of you, her adept fingers take over her clit play. She holds her mouth open, tongue ready.

I'm not wrong! the fierce buck of your hips and gushing spray are captured by her mouth and no doubt the camera.

"UuuuUUUURGH!" You spasm loudly celebrating your first of many orgasms today. I shove deep into our young sex toy's hole, then hold still to regain composure. You're jerking like a puppet on her fingers, watching up at the mirror, as she's washed in your jets, her own moan of pleasure at being penetrated meaning she doesn't get to keep her mouth in position. Your nest gushing squirt hits her full in the face.

As your shuddering dies down, she shoves her dripping face to your bubbling hole again, lapping long and deep. "Fuck me hard!" She sobs back at me, as I pant, holding myself ball's deep in her tight little pussy.

"No! Don't!" You order, gasping for breath "if you do, you'll end up spunking in her!"

"Fuukkk! You teasing bitch!" She sobs, feeling me instantly pull out. Clearly I was struggling, more than willing to pull out, knowing if I stayed in any longer I'd have used her hard and flooded her.

"Come back later when you're off shift" you promise, looking down at the tormented girls soaked face, "We'll make it up to you then"

"By the time this video comes out, you'll be too busy later!" she says.

"Then join us. We'll look after you, We'll see any guests look after you... all together" you look upward to where you imagine the camera might be. "You fancy that? Three for two? Hook up with us and she's thrown in... she'll be off duty, so you know what that means?" You look at her.

"You can fuck me fully, to a finish!" she affirms.

"Say it properly!" I slap her ass playfully.

"Aw, Im gonna make you... and anyone watching who wants to... pound my little pussy till they fill it with sperm. And any girls that want to, can drink it from me for a change!"

"Good girl! tonight I expect I'll be done in, by the time my body has been a welcome party for all the other guests. But sometime this week, we'll get you fucked and licked to your heart's content. I bet the coffee's got cold now though. Go get it warmed up. I need to get ready" you demand, asserting yourself. "Oh and bring more of those rapid recovery pills for my lover here!"

"You could have at least made her cum with your toy and tongue in return!" I complain, as we munch our breakfast "even if I wasn't allowed to cum!"

"You could have licked her instead of trying to fuck her with full balls!" You retort.

"True. But I couldn't help myself. Her performance overwhelmed me"

"Have you calmed down now?" You smirk.

"Yes. But my balls ache!".

Setting your coffee cup down, you drop to your knees and crawl up to where I'm sitting. My half hard cock stirrs as you breathe in her scent. You lift my shaft and run your tongue up my underside, then quickly slip it into your mouth. Looking me in the eye, you feel me harden steadily but stay down, so it swells in your throat.

"Mmmm" I'm definitely gonna have to taste her in return, before you fuck her" You giggle pulling away "... and probably after, too!"

"Dammit Jeanie!" I snarl, throbbing in the air.

"Just think, when the time comes you'll come harder and longer and more times than ever when you reclaim me. Later on, you can take the second lot of pills and cum into any woman you like. For sure I'll be pretty fucked-out.

"Right, I've an hour for a sauna and get waxed. You choose a new outfit for me that's appropriate for today... one that says "I'm here to get fucked... a lot! So very slutty and easy access..."

You've thrown on a black, see through negligee. I'm wearing beach shorts. We walk out to the reception, you heading for the treatment area, me to the boutique.

A short while later you walk back in the room naked, tossing the negligee on the chair "sun cream's drying... its waterproof..." you explain.

"Waxed?"

"Yup. Have a feel" You pop one foot on the chair. Immediately I'm pressed to you, running my hand over your perfectly smooth mound, soon delving a finger into your opening.

"Youre still very wet!" I remark.

"Oh, sorry, I had a little encounter"

"What? Tell me!"

"Well I was so excited for today, plus the feel of being stroked by the masseuse who waxed me got me so horny, I had to take the edge off again" You reach for my balls, deliberately ignoring my cock. "Sorry, I hope you don't mind me having a little play alone".

"What happened?"

Well it was a woman who waxed me. But then I was so turned on, she put her fingers in me. It only excited me more. I told her I needed cock, so she go the male masseuse.."

"Woah... you fucked without me there?"

"I couldn't help it. It was only a quickie... I was wild. He only gave me a few thrusts. That was enough to make me cum. I then sat on the woman's face and finished him off with my mouth... I'm only gonna take it deep in my pussy when you're there to reclaim me"

"Did he cum in your mouth then?"

He did... sort of. I didn't wanna get in mess, so I took him so deep, so as to be sure he came directly into my throat. I came on her tongue as I gulped down every drop"

"Slut!" I finger you harder.

"I know. I promise this evening you can have whoever you want... I'll probably be pretty fucked out by the time I've been pounded hard by all the male guests, then you've had me. This week I'll make sure you cum in as many holes as you want, so long as i get to drink your cum from them... now... where's his outfit?" You break away and skip over to the carrier on the bed. Tipping it out you grab it and hold it up.

"It's sort of a swimming costume..."

"Put it on me"

It's black, sheer and see through. The bra cups are mere straps coming up from the bottom, just covering the nipple only to tie bhind your kneck. It's a slingshot

The bottom half plunges in a v that continues the line of the straps on the top half of your body. They get a little broader, but never meet at you mound, meaning it's crotchless. Eventually it does join, but there's no thong to come up you arse. Instead here's a black plastic bulb the size of your thumb. Kissing you, I lift it to your lips. "You know where this goes?"

"In my pussy?" You joke

"Badder than that. Lick it... That's it... now spit on it... Good... now turn around..."

You do as asked, bending very the bed as I pass it between your legs. "Make me wet as well!" You ask. A few tongue strokes over your rosebud later and I insert the plug into your arse. You stand and look at the mirrors. The garment is a scant swt of strings, easily pulled aside. Penetration is easily received. Your bum is naked. The only way to access your last hole is to unplug it, leaving it falling loose.

"You think all the men are gonna see me in this and wanna fuck me?"

"Yes. I would"

You slip your hands under the straps running up your body, then twist your wrists to bind yourself in the costume, exposing your breasts fully. "I can be forced to suck hands-free... just able to wank off cocks on either side as I'm fucked..."

"Slut! It's gonna look incredible!"

"I doubt it'll be on when you get your turn with me. They'll probably strip me and tie me up with it so they can just take turns on my cunt"

Walking over to the patio you look over at the event area. The bar is busy, people gathering.

"I think it all happens on the circular island in the middle of the pool... its got seating in the water all round..."

There's a large padded mat covering the whole island, making it like a podium in the middle of a circular aquatic auditorium.

5080
5080
88 Followers
12