The Resort - Day 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
88 Followers

You pull on your last array of bangles. It's time.

"Ready to see me get fucked? By 25 rampant men? In front of all theur wives and the staff?" You pant, nervous, "God knows how many will cum on me, in my mouth, my pussy, my arse... I'm gonna be such a mess... only you can make me complete, though"

"By wading over to that little island and fucking you repeatedly in front of everyone, right there on that mat, in a pool of all the cum you've summoned, and all your squirted wetness"

"Ohh fuck... its what I deserve..."

"Endless cock and huge loads of spunk? It's what you're made to for, draining balls with your body, your skills!"

"Especially yours. Flooding into me, loving me for who I am... your love and desire... washing over my core, pouring your admiration into my soul... I love sex... I love the unadulterated pleasure of it, but with you inside me I feel complete. I feel loved. Especially when we cum together"

"I'm gunna fuck you so much after. I'm gonna cum in you more times than I ever have, more than anyone could"

"Good, cos I'll need it!" You breathe, "every last creamy drop! To atone for my sins with you pouring your soul into me"

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"

5080
5080
88 Followers
12