The Resort - Day 01 Pt. 05

Story Info
After the gangbang, a reclamation.
5k words
4.56
9.4k
11

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
87 Followers

"I fucked all them male guests?" You rouse while I wade over join you an the podium in the middle of the pool, You're weak, but empowered at the thought of succeeding in your challenge, of your championship sluttiness.

The Queen is still there, acting as Hostess. She recaps. "All except those that came all over you... technically you can even claim the guy who came in my mouth, cos I gave you his sperm - so... every one has made your acquaintance... that was what this was about, after all"

"I wanted every man to give me a good fucking. Nearly all were far too overloaded and just shot their loads!"

"If you'd had them all properly, you'd be too long at it and become exhausted... and too sore to enjoy the week ahead. You've done well to connect with every couple. Now you've broken the ice, you can expect them to look you up for a good swapping going forward. No doubt about that, after your performance!"

"Where's my cock? I need Rob!"

"I'm here!" You look down yourself and see me before you, where so many men have just stood, up to my thighs in the water.

"I did it, darling!" You excitedly chime coming round.

"I know, I was watching everything on the big screen!" You see my erection throbbing and hard, bigger than you've ever seen me.

"You survived your meeting all the women?" You ask.

"I played, I made several cum with tongue or fingers. I dare't' let any touch my cock... I'd have cum... watching you was such a turn on"

"You've not cum? You're the only male guest not to have!" You're surprised I kept to the arrangement. "Didn't you want to?"

"I was focussed on giving my all to my Jeanie after you'd been through all the men!" I explain. "Some of the women made me promise them a load from me in return for their man's you've kept- apparently that's a thing here... if a man cums with another woman, it's courtesy to either give the guys wife the opportunity to recover her own partner's sperm, as its deemed her property. If you don't, then it's her entitlement to get a load from the opposite man - and keep it for herself. Its the ultimate swap. This game makes everyone lined up to do that"

"So you gotta cum on, or in every, female guest here? Now? That's my spunk, though!" You pout.

"Thank god for the pills, eh?" I smile "I should at least manage one for you, for each one I shoot for any other woman to repay your claimings"

"Youre gonna need a lot of pills!" You giggle. "I wanna fuck you a lot!" You sigh.

"I'm gonna start sharing my cock from tomorrow. Right now you're more fuck-able than ever I've seen you. I promised to bond with you multiple times right here and now!"

"Oh fuck. Yes... my encore... I've shown I can give myself to everyone... now I gotta show them all how I can focus on my own man and make him cum several times!" You smile, "it's time to bond, darling!"

"I'm gonna fuck your slutty hole till I can't summon another drop" i declare

"You say the loveliest things... especially when I'm covered in other men's spunk!" You joke. "Come here... on top of me, so you hold me and get inside me. Cum deep into my used holes. Claim me in front of everyone!"

I slide up out of the water and up your slippery, slick body. Pressing on you, you bring your arms around my back and your mouth meets mine. You might have fucked over a dozen or so men, but not one did you kiss or embrace. My cock head nuzzles your well used opening. "God, Jeanie... you're covered in cum! You're so fukkin sexy... you made so many men shoot" I gasp.

"That's not half of it... most of it went inside me. You've never had me so creamy"

"I gotta cum fast!" I gasp, knowing as soon as I enter your cum filled hole, I'll start getting overexcited.

"I've an idea..." you gasp. "Seeing as everyone's fucking watching us fuck, let's put on a show. Lie down!"

I do as asked. "What you got in mind?"

"Since you said it's my cum to keep... and you gotta give your cum to all the female guests... I'm gonna show them my fukkin prize..." you cock one leg over me, "they can all watch as I revel in the sperm I've taken!"

Your pussy lips slip over my cock head. I look up admiring the cum soaked gleaming goddess poised over my shaft. I feel you tense, squeezing your pelvic floor muscles. The urge to grab your hips and pull you down hard is overpowering. "Wait a moment..." you purr.

"Are we still on the big screen? Good... hold still... I'm gunna cover your cock. Then I'm gunna suck you. Then I'm gonna show the women my mouthful and swallow. Then I'm gunna do it over again. That should get a reaction!"

"Fuckin dirty cumslut... I'll cum in your mouth!"

"Yes I am... and no you won't. You're gunna blow your first massive load over my tongue and face where everyone can see it! After that you get to go straight up my hole. Every time you cum we change position. Me on top, then you behind me. Then and only then do you get me missionary!"

"You know I prefer you missionary!" I complain, trying to thrust up and only getting my cock head into your tunnel.

"Thats why its for last!" You giggle, though your eyes burn with the fire of your animal desires. "That means I get four loads from you. In front of everyone!" You lean in to me "now hold still, you dirty boy!"

I feel you tense and your pussy clench. A flood of wet warmth seeps down my cock. "You filthy bitch! Oh fuck, your soaking me in the loads from your deep slutty hole!"

"Yes I am... I'm fukkin spunking over you!" You breathe, kissing me. "Tell me when it's dripping over your full balls, then I'll show this lot how a cumslut plays!"

"Fuck, I'm covered!" I pant.

"Good. Now don't you dare shoot till I've shown these bitches how I misbehave!" You slip to the side, kneeling, and lift my cock from the pool you made on my groin. Sucking and licking, you survey the onlookers, then lifting your dripping lips up, you smirk at the couples watching us. You show off your creamy prize, before swallowing and smacking your lips in an overly dramatic display of possession of the sperm shot into you. Holding my cock upright, you open your lips wide and plunge downward, not closing them till you've forced my cock head down your throat.

"Gnnnn fukk!" I groan, as you close your lips and draw off, collecting the thick cream from it. My cock twitches uncontrollably as you look out to the audience and present your dripping tongue, then swallow gloating "Mmm... all this yummy cum... for me!"

You hear groans from the audience as they play, shocked by your perverted performance. You fancy you hear at least one or two reach orgasm watching. Looking round you catch the eye of a woman looking at you with wicked intent as she gets fucked roughly by her man, probably thinking how she'll teach you a lesson when she gets the chance.

You reach under yourself, coating your fingers in more cum from your hole, then grasp my cock to begin a slippery, sensual stroke. I'm gasping like a fish out of water, as you're orchestrating my pleasure with infinite skill. "I'm gonna make him cum where you can see how big his load is!" You call out to the spectators, "then I'm gunna fuck him till he floods me more times than you've claimed out of any man!"

You run your tongue over my cock head and increase your stroking speed. "Ready to shoot all that lovely cum on your gangbanged cumslut?" You purr to me.

"Fuck yes! Make me cum, you tease!"

"Gimme a fukkin soaking like I deserve!" You raise your voice "Reclaim your slut with your spunk! Show me how much you love me!"

You hand slips wetly and smoothly up and down my straining shaft and you put your face lower till your offered tongue tickles my cock head. I start to groan urgently.

Looking up over the audience, you see all eyes on you. People might be fucking and sucking, but they're voyeuristic lusts mean they're keen to see how you manage your own familiar cock. "Spunk!" You demand, "Fukkin spunk!" I do.

A massive gush surges upward, painting your face and tongue. Giggling in triumph, you milk me upward over your face, painting yourself in my long held load. Four hefty splashes over yor face and you aim me over your dripping tongue to send four more thick jets over your outstretched tongue. Still shooing strong, you keep orchestrating my orgasm as I roar loudly, soaking your face, neck and breasts thickly.

Eventually I'm spent, my flow decreased to an ebb, rolling down over your stroking hand. You look up at the crowd, a mask of hot cum covering you. You leave your tongue out, showing off your capture as, you throw your leg over me, still stroking my seeping shaft. "Watch me fuck!" You call to the crowd. "You've seen him just drench me - he aught to be spent... now see what my cunt does to him!"

Climbing on top of me, you lower your pussy to my still seeping cock head. Grabbing my shaft you push my cockhead between your labia and immediately drop down, your wet groin colliding with mine in a wet slap sound. We both groan in unison as we feel the deep penetration.

Grinding your hips, you gasp with rising pleasure, smothered in my sperm that is probably still warm from my shooting moments ago. "Uuugh you're deep in me!" You groan.

"Where so many other cock have been!" I groan.

"Did you love watching your slut get fucked? Did it turn you on?"

"You took so much cock! And milked them!"

"And more spunk than ever! I'm a fucking dirty cumslut!". You start lifting up and down, sliding your creamy hole over my throbbing shaft. "Can you feel all their fucking spunk?" I buck upwards trying to increase the pace.

"Yes! You've been extra slutty today!" I groan. "In front of everyone. I bet you got a kick out of knowing every woman was seeing their partner explode for you"

"I fukkin did!" You start using your hole on my cock firmer, "you were with them... how did they react?"

"A couple suddenly orgasmed on my fingers watching their man's balls emptying. Several wanted me to shoot into them, just to even things up" I gasp as you fuck me.

"I'm gunna wanna see that!" You gasp.

"One says she gonna make you hold my balls and feel them churn and shoot their contents into her"

"Fuck" you gasp "I deserve to be their plaything after fucking their men"

"One was saying she wants to be on top of you in a 69, as me and her man take turns flooding her pussy"

"There's also one who wants you and her on a double ended dildo. She wants her man to use your mouth and me to use hers, while you ladies fuck" your pussy clenches on me at that thought.

"Is she my type? You know I like my women big if we're gonna do the double dildo thing? It gives me summat to push against!"

"She's big... and bronzed. She's into the second week of a fortnight long stay... they come here a lot"

"We're gonna fuck so much this week" You dreamily muse "I wanna be leaking sperm all the time!"

"I love your fuck hole used" I pant.

"Anyone can spunk in me... but only you bond with me..." you smile through ropes of my sperm that paint your face.

You focus on our current bonding, running your internal muscles over my hard cock as you lift and drop your pussy on me. There's an audible wet slap as our bodies meet.

"Fuck..." I gasp at you, "youre still soaked in my first load and I can feel my balls starting to tense up.... I love you full of spunk!"

"Yes! I want it!" You groan, getting excited despite everything that's happened. Throwing your head around, you yell at the audience. "He's working up to his second load! That's the power my cunt has over his balls!"

Your fuck-pace becomes frantic, swinging your hips fast, your buttocks rippling with the impact on the big screen, glistening. Sperm drips off you due to your vigorous motion. Your strokes are designed to rush me to another orgasm You turn to me, and in the same loud voice, intended to be heard by all, over the wet fuck sounds, you call out "Do it! Fukkin cum deep in my cunt! Reclaim your gangang slut with your loving spunk!"

I buck upwards and grunt, grabbing your sperm-slick breasts and grip them hard. I groan "Fukkin cummin, you slut!! UUUURGH!" and the entire length of my shaft goes extra rigid, then twitches.

You never break my gaze, but your eyes start to glaze and you gasp "I love you" as your body answers the first wave against your cervix, with its own explosion, synchronized with mine.

"We're fukkin CUMMINNN!" You yell at the top of your lungs as we shudder together, you gushing as hard as I shoot into you, our hot bond made again, in front of every man you'd fucked and every woman who's watched you do it.

Our loud moans of pleasure are met with others from the gathering. Clearly women have spasmed and clenched at the sight of us cumming, with men who'd spermed you pumping their second loads into the holes they belong in.

"I love you!" I gasp as my last ebbs seep into your sodden hole.

"I love you too.... but you ain't done yet! Save your tender words for our missionary lovemaking!" You gasp, rolling off me onto your hands and knees "Keep fucking me! Get back inside me!"

"Fukkin greedy slut!" I snarl, pulling up on my knees behind you. Your hole is open and inviting, used and dripping, then starts pouring the blend of male juice.

"Use me hard! Don't fucking stop till you spunk in me again!" You yell, determined to show me off.

I run my cock head up and down your gushing furrow, then up into the crease of your arse. "Ohh you dirty bastard... fancying having that hole as well?"

"Maybe, if your cunt's too loosened and sloppy!" I chuckle, sliding my cock head into your pussy.

"Have both!" You grunt as I shove balls deep in your creamy cunt, making loud gush of cum wash over my balls and your inside thighs. Raising your voice you call out "Fuck whichever hole you want! The others have!"

I grab your hips and start a long, steady, but hard rhythm. You grunt out, calling over the wet slapping and gurgling sounds "Everyone here can have me any way they like this week! Any tongue, fingers or cock is welcome to me anywhere, anyhow!"

"Fukkin dirty slut!" I pick up the pace, drawing out to the tip then shoving deep to the balls with each stroke.

"My mouth is always ready to suck cock or lick a pussy!" You declare. "You can all use my holes! Just find me and fuck me! UUUGGH!" You groan as I press two fingers into your gaping, cummy arsehole without warning.

"You bad slut, your bumhole is slippery with spunk!" I groan, working my fingers inside your sphincter.

"I'm a slut! It should be! Get used to it... I've just promised it to everyone!"

I pull out of your pussy, my cock throbbing and thickly coated in the contents of your hole. Drawing out my fingers, I grip your bum and pull your cheeks apart. "I'm gunna fuck your arsehole, you dirty bitch!"

"Fukkin help yourself! It's yours to fuck if you like!" You feel my cock head press against your rosebud and me start to push. You shove backwards, hard, just to show off.

"Uuugh!" I grunt. You merely exhale at the invasion. My balls kiss your open and used pussy, I'm soon fully deep, my groin on your ass cheeks. "You took that easier than ever... I can tell its been fucked and spunked in already!" Raising my voice so people hear I ask "How many cocks have been up your arse today? How many men have emptied their loads in it?"

You know my game, I'm helping you act up to the gathering, "I lost count... I don't know... uugh, that's it.. fuck it like a cunt... use my arsehole you dirty bastard, yes!"

I start shafting your cummy bum in earnest, looking down to watch my fuck muscle slip out and shove deep in your most intimate opening, seeing it covered with the sperm of those who've used it as their cum hole already. "Fuck... its even better looser and slick with cum!"

"Good... uugh... fuckin... uugh... enjoy it.... uugh... ass fuck me... uugh... hard!"

You drop a shoulder as your hand slips to your pussy and stuffs two fingers in to feel my shaft in the adjacent hole, through the membrane that separates them. I start pumping hard and fast, a better motion than your tight hole has allowed before. "Want my cum in your pussy or arse?" I grunt, becoming over aroused by the whole experience.

"Fukkin arse... cum in my fukkin arse!" You yell, you fingers pulling out, scooping my balls and fondling them to coax out their contents.

"SLUTTTT! GNNNNN!" I roar, jamming deep. I twitch deep in your not so secret hole. You shudder in response, your fingers now a blur on your clit as you instantly join me on a mutual climax.

"Fuukkin CUMMINNN!" You yell at the crowd, as you feel me ram deep. Hot plentiful jets of my spunk gush deep into your clenching tunnel. My churning balls are treated to a hot wet wash from your pussy, but I'm too wrapped in my orgasm to guess whether it's your clenches expelling the sperm me and others had filled your depths with - or if its your own hot squirting spraying me.

You shudder in multiple orgasm as I roar and spurt heavily and hard deep in your bum, drinking in the sight of a few more of the others orgasming together with us. Your clenching massages my shaft, keeping me cumming with you. Both of us looking out together at the scene before us with lidded eyes, wrapped in our pleasure with each other, but drinking in the sight of women shuddering as they're fucked, men bucking as they shoot, but all watching us as they groan in their own ecstasy.

"There!" I pant, "that's your arse reclaimed with my spunk!"

"Darling, don't think you're gonna manage to reclaim all my cummed in holes every time they're flooded this week! There's a lot of women who'll be expecting from you, seeing you fucking me so good!" You gasp. "And seeing I've volunteered myself up for anything, there's gonna be a lot for you to do, to amuse the women whilst their men help themselves to me!"

"Dirty fucking cumslut!" I groan, starting to move my undaunted fuck muscle in your creamy arse.

"You fukkin luv it, you kinky fucker!" You smirk, drawing off me onto your front, then rolling over. "Now take your cumslut properly. Bond with me face to face". You spread your legs unbelievably wide as I knee walk round between your thighs.

I don't need line my cock up. As with all our best moments, when I lean into you the angle is perfect, my cock head meets your open creamy hole. "Ooh you're my perfect lover" you purr as I lean into you, inching my shaft into your bubbling pussy. "Now is for us. Now it's time for you to bind our souls and hearts again"

"God, Jeanie... your body takes me perfect!" I groan, slipping in to you till your cummy pussy lips kiss my groin, engulfing me smoothly.

"Dont get too comfortable in my arms. Tomorrow you're gonna start paying back all the loads I stole. I'm sure these women are gunna want you to be cummin into them whilst I pleasure them too. But it'll be worth it for my ultimate fantasy fulfilled today. And the best bit is seeing and feeling you enjoying me, as I give you the messiest Jeanie you'll ever get!"

"God you're so cummy!" I moan, sliding in and out firmly for a few strokes, just to relish the sperm laiden slipperiness of your cunt walls.

"Think of all the loads I got in there. Every load means another pussy you get to cum in. I suspect I you won't feel me cummy from another man till those loads shot into me get repaid!"

"No making men cum with you?" I wonder how you'll manage when we're swapping.

"Oh they will. I'll make sure they do! I'll just have to hand their cum back to the partner, that's all!"

"Ohh fuck!" I start pumping your loose and sloppy cunt steadily. "Does that mean...?"

"It means if they cum on me, I'll feed it their wife. If they cum in my mouth, I'll drool in into hers. If they shoot up my hole, I'll just have to climb on her face and let her clean me up!"

"Fuck, Jeanie!" I start fucking fast, "I love you playing with cum! I love you playing with girls!"

"Then I'll do it as you're fucking her! That'll get your cum rising!"

5080
5080
87 Followers
12