The Resort - Day 01 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slut! You'll have to make their men blow before me... every swap!"

"Do ya think they won't?" You pant as I'm pounding hard now. "I've drained them all when being fucked by more than one. One at a time? I'm gonna easily milk 'em..."

I've erupted 3 times already in fast succession. The evidence is still dripping from your face, pussy and arse. However hard I stroke in and out in adoration of you, I'm in you for the long haul this time. You relish my long cock thrusts, celebrating them with a sudden orgasm. "Baby... fuck me hard, I'm cumming!" You cry out, then start shuddering and clenching. I do as asked and double up on force, ramming your spasming body.

"I'm gunna do this to those women as I watch you share their man's spunk with them! Slut!" I grunt.

"Dirty Fucking Cumslut!" You gasp, coming our of your swift orgasm, correcting me on your self proclaimed title. "And when you do spunk in them, I'm gunna suck your load from their hole and kiss them after! For every pussy you flood, expect to see me drooling that load into her mouth to drink!"

"I'll be so horny I'll immediately shove my cock in your cunt watching you do that!" I moan, sliding in and out steadily again.

"Maybe her man will be hard again and already doing me again!" You retort, as I grind my cock head against your cervix.

"Well I'll either wait my turn, or use both your mouths as you snog her!"

"Thats my boy! Now you're getting it!" After what I've done, we can have anyone however we want!" You gasp out. I start working harder again, the blend of cum foaming on your cuntlips and my shaft.

"But I'm gunna want to fuck you all creamy like this!"

"Then I'll just have to make men loose it with me, won't I? Then you can use your cock on me whilst she licks us both!"

"Youre deliberately trying to make me cum, aren't you?" I start pumping fast and hard.

"I'm making you fuck the shit out of me so I squirt. I want them all to see how you make me fucking squirt so hard! I want them to see me spurt as only you make me!"

"You want them to see what happens if they press your buttons just right?" I say, fucking hard, "just as extra incentive to anyone who gets hold of you!"

"Yes, just pull out a moment when I say!"

I'm aroused at the idea of you showing off your powerful squirts. "I could do it to you whilst you straddle a woman, so you can drench her in cunt juice".

You nod, your eyes locked on mine as you build. "Tell me more!"

"Or all over a man who's underneath you as I'm behind you!"

"Oh fuck.... cock in my pussy and you in my arse!" You sob.

"How about both our cocks in your fukkin slutty cunt together? Pounding you together till you squirt!"

"Fuuk! Only a real sluts cunt takes 2 cocks at once!" You squeal, getting to the edge.

"Then imagine both our cocks cummin in you together!" I grunt, getting more aroused my your imminent orgasm.

"Yes I want that! FUUUKKK!" You yell, suddenly pushing at my chest. I take the hint and pull out kneeling up. Your fingers fly to your bulging clit and strum the hood fast. "CUMMINNN!" You scream.

A huge and powerful gush sprays up from you at an angle, spraying my groin.

"Fuck!" I groan, angling my hips as the next big jet launches, so it hits my erect cock, immediately rinsing off the foam of male cum from the underside. The sensation of you spraying me as you lie there yelling and cumming hard sends me wild. I grab my throbbing fuck muscle and stroke, clenching my buttocks to angle me more, so your cummin on my balls from over 2 feet away. The audience is in awe.

You shudder and gush violently and long. I glance round at the crowd. Many have stopped to see the prolonged squirting display. One man groans and shoves his cock balls deep into his sluts mouth. She grips his bum hard as he grunts not letting him escape, he roars in ecstasy, clearly exploding deep in her throat, cumming hard. He doesn't take his eyes off you as she expertly handles him ejaculating down her neck.

It's all too much. You're wracked with waves of ecstasy shuddering through gushes of receding pressure when you hear me grunting "FUKKITT! I'M GUNNA CUM!" Realization hits you just as my first big hot jet splashes from your stomach to your gasping mouth.

"INSIDE!" You shout "CUM IN MY CUNT!"

I aim my erupting cock down at your flowing, clenching hole and dive forward. The sight of your gaping hole and dripping arse bucking for my cock, your bum in a puddle of your own making, makes me roar with lust. I shoot a second big spurt that hits your clit, before I stuff my cock head into your greedy pussy. You can't believe the desire in me for you, that my fourth load is so plentiful.

The next squirt happens as my shaft is travelling up your tunnel, just beyond your cunt lips. You're so open and fucked you feel it hit your cervix from there. Then I'm home. Balls deep you feel my cock head blast your depths. Your arms wrap round me, as does your legs, pulling me in tighter so I'm fully enveloped by you in every way.

I look into your eyes and keep shooting, giving your hole the biggest load you've ever known, an impossible amount by any spunking. "I love you! Keep cummin!" You whimper as your overworked pussy spasms in response to the flexing and jerking of my cock, the hot jets flooding and flooding. After an age the blasts begin to ease in their force fullness.

I suddenly feel a hand fondling my balls. You feel a long nailed finger suddenly slip into your fucked and creamy sphincter. You wail as your orgasm rockets upward several notches. The finger curls and strums the underside of my sensitive shooting cock through your skin, the rest expertly massaging my churning balls.

"There's a good boy.... give her some more!" It's the Queen, using some carnal talents to extend my ejaculation. My cock lurches in your clenching hole, thobbing and flexing powerfully again. Amazingly the volume and power of my spurts recommence. You shudder an moan, drowning in waves of pleasure, just as your deep hole begins filling up.

"He's cumming more! I can make men go multiple orgasm!" She laughs to the crowd. "I learn this up in the jungle, from the ancient sex temple... they pass on long forgotten techniques!" She looks down at her handiwork, still working her hands on us both "that's it! Keep filling her up! She'll keep cumming as long as you keep shooting... and I'm not letting you stop yet!"

I'm grunting hard, uncontrollably shuddering and bucking into you, my cock swelling and gushing endlessly whilst you clench and shake, wailing in my grasp.

"Cos of the angle, I can only do it to another couple... I wish I could experience it myself!" The Queen explains. "I wanna see her greedy cunt squirting again! But this time it'll be cos it got more sperm than it can hold!"

"FUUUKKK!" You scream, thrashing, held down by my body, pinned on my ever-spunking cock and her massaging finger. Sperm bursts from you round my cock in a spray, as your hole looses the battle against my spurts and the seal of your cunt lips round the base if my shaft bursts.

"Thats it!" She says, pulling her finger free and releasing my balls, "Now I'm gunna enjoy this!" She pulls back on the base of my cock to draw me out, but slowly - allowing time for another last jet to flood the space my cock has left. "Ladies, form an orderly queue!" She shouts, before my cock slips out to be trapped by her mouth. She eyes you with pleasure as you shudder your last tremors, whilst pushing her lips down my shaft till I'm shuddering my last ebbs into the back of her mouth.

12