The Resort - Day 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FuuuFUUUKKK!" The youngster moans aloud down the line, "I come!!"

"Ooohhhh fuck me!" You sob, as Geoff sinks into your sodden hole. He's clearly reaching his limit as he looks down at your bubbling cum-drenched hole wantonly flowing with its latest prize.

"Jeanie... I've been on the cocktails... you've got the deepest cunt here, made for the biggest of loads... I'm gonna fucking fill it!" He gasps, moments from shooting.

"Do it... gimme all you got... i'm a fucking cumslut... oh fuck, pull my nipples hard!" You pant aloud, knowing the extra sensation as you take his enhanced load will set you off again.

"Fuck it... UUUURGH!" Pete bellows, clearly erupting himself, deep into the bar girl's clenching hole.

"FUUUKKK!" Geoff groans, grabbing your breasts roughly and jamming in hard. As if in slow motion you feel his meaty shaft throb, swell and then twitch inside you. Then the first wash of those herbal enhanced cum jets powerfully bastes your cervix.

"UUUURGH FUUUKKK!" You scream as it triggers your climax. You always cum hard when you feel a cock spunking in you, so these bigger, heavier jets are perfect at pushing your buttons.

You're lost in your surging waves of orgasm as another massive jet, then another and another, wash into your core. You're unaware, further round the seating or Angela's own urgent demands. "Your slut's getting my man's fucking spunk again! Fucking gimme yours! You owe me!"

I groan at her urging and slam deep in her cummy hole. "Fukkin have it... AAAHHH!" I unleash my pent up load that's been building since they'd lured me here and plied me with another round of cocktails.

Your orgasm goes multiple and you squirt hard against Geoffs groin and he holds himself, deep, shaking with tremors as his body exerts all its strength into his churning balls and lurching cock. He's determined to expend everything into you.

Beside me, Pete wrenches himself free of the slim girl and grabs his spewing cock, climbing up to shoot over her quivering brown skinned body, marvelling at how the powerful jets of white adorn her darker flesh.

Helen is rubbing her pussy herself, watching left and right, gasping "fuckers... fuckers!" As she tries to hasten to join in. Angela may be experienced at fucking, but her hole is soon gushing with an excess of fluids. I take on to Pete's idea and yank my cock free, sending a jet up Angela's stomach. Helen scrambles over Angela, mouth, open and I take the hint, diving forward to spray her face as offered, before getting my gushing cock head into the offered mouth. Still strumming herself, Helen starts shuddering on her own hand as she gulps fast to cope with my output.

Geoff is still spurting as you come down from your high, his sac pressed to your arsehole, you feel them still pulsing against your rosebud as he grips your breasts, pulling you on to him tightly, determined to see you take the lot.

By the time Geoff has finished, you're more conscious of you surroundings. You see my shaft slip from Helen's mouth as she gasps, head on Angela's stomach. Pete is panting hard, his cock trembling and his chest heaving, as he slumps beside the girl who's aghast that one man could leave her dripping from her fuck hole and yet also paint her in copious streaks too.

"I knew I had to cum with you, Jeanie!" Geoff praises, "from the amount you took in you at your gang bang yesterday, I just knew you had to have the deepest cunt to cum into... that's why I had the cocktails, then sent for you". Geoff starts pulling out slowly. Your hand creeps over yourself, covering your hole, but staying spread.

"You dirty bunch of fuckers!" You smile, looking round the group, "how am I supposed to walk back, with like a half a pint of sperm in me!"

Geoff is still pleased with himself, "You're less of a mess than the rest, they're all covered, inside and out... except for Helen, here" Geoff hatches a plan. "Helen, you did complain of missing out... and you're very good with your tongue... how about you get busy. Start with the little one -that's your husband's handiwork after all, then you can drink my load from Jeanie here"

"What about me?" Angela asks.

Geoff smirks, "I want you just like that. Cos when I recover, which will be soon, I'm gonna be fucking your cummy cunt again!"

"I do that too!" I join in. "In fact, I want Jeanie again myself!"

"That's a better idea! Come here, lover!" You smile, "let me taste you. Then when you're hard enough, I want you to make love to my slutty pussy!"

Soon the sound of groaning begins anew. Pete looks on as his wife claims his cum from the young girl, encouraging her with choice words. Geoff enjoys his wife's tongue, whilst she eyes your performance on me.

I kneel on the seating as you tongue my cock, hands-free as you keep both your hands tight over your fucked hole. Despite your efforts, creamy fluid seeps between your fingers. You lavish long tongue swirling licks over my already rising shaft. "Mmm... I can taste you... I'd recognize that anywhere. Then again there's gonna be the other guy's cum too...and of course Angela's cum too!"

Angela has a hand on her husband's cock, stroking it as she sucks. She can't help playing up like you "Same here!" She calls over. "I luv tasting him after he's been inside a true slut!"

You bring one of your slippery fingers up to me, like Angela has. You give me a deep suck. "Mmm... now I can your husband on him..."

"It'll be more than just a taste once he's inside you!" She taunts you.

"It's true, I probably took more cum from your man than you did mine!" You retort between pumping your mouth on my now hard cock.

"Geoff, darling" Angela purrs, "I want you to fuck me..." she takes another plunge onto his shaft, 'and don't you dare pull out until you've given me every drop" she fondles his balls as to make her point.

"You ready to have me back?" You tease me, "I've been a very dirty cumslut!"

I immediately move to between your very spread thighs. You move your hand from covering your opening, to spreading your hole wide. Flaunting it, you give me your sultry look and mischievous smile.

"Your cunt's such a fucking mess!" I groan, cherishing the sight.

"Just how you love me, you fucking perv! Fuck it. Use it! Cum in it! It's slut's cunt... but it belongs to you!"

"Dirty fucking hot wife!" Geoff groans, sliding into Angela, "fuck you're sloppy!"

"That's exactly why you bring me here! So that other men can fuck and cum in me!" Geoff draws out, completely, so they can both admire her well fucked hole spilling what he's disturbed, plus the plastering covering his cock.

"I want to taste that!" Her eyes gleam. Geoff crawls up her, sliding his shaft over her tongue.

"Youre as kinky as I am!" He groans.

"Do it again!" She smiles. Geoff gleefully moves back down to enter her.

"Pull out of me!" You smile, "but give it to her!"

I do as asked, my cock utterly plastered. As Geoff pumps steadily at his pre-fucked wife, she welcomes me to her mouth. "Here's a taste of your husband" I groan, deliberately pushing past her sweeping tongue to fill her mouth completely.

Knowing this was just to be a naughty moment, I climb down back to where your legs are spread, but find Angela's fingers there, capturing some of your glorious leakage. Her hand then rises, to offer her man's sperm to your mouth. You suck her fingers gleefully, giving me a sultry, slutty look. I immediately plunge in to the balls, making your hole give a loud gurgle. I groan as I feel more spunk spill over my balls.

I see you have a hand between our compatriots, fondling and exploring where their bodies are joined. Angela does the same. Her fingers work wetly on your clit, lost as it is behind a blanket of male juice. You take up her playing and start strumming her in return.

"Ohh fuck!" Geoff groans, "that's lovely! Make each other cum!"

You gasp, "I hope so... then I'm gonna play with your balls as you shoot into her slutty cunt!"

"You're fukkin good at swinging... you belong here!" Geoff groans.

"I luv sex... I fukkin adore spunk!" You grunt as I pick up the pace. "Awww grab our nipples boys!" We immediately do. Geoff's tugging at Angela's thick nubs sets her off as you hoped it might. She starts wailing as she's swamped in pleasure. Geoff starts grunting too. Soon your hand has hold of his balls and you feel them twitching.

Angela does her best, in her throes, her clit play is hard and crude, but that's just what you needed. In an instant you're moaning "fukkin SPUNK!" Calling for the crowning event to perfect the moment of your ecstacy.

"Dirty... fuckin... cumslut!" I grunt out your favorite title as I slam out my deepest thrusts. Geoff is already roaring in a big rolling orgasm as you work his balls over, sending a heavy spunking into Angela's already sopping hole. You feel the flow, greater than she can hold, soaking your hand. Knowing you're due the same makes you peak as you feel me twitch and throb.

An orgasm of epic proportions swamps you in time with my first surging wave of sperm. "Fukkin cumhole!" I groan intent on flooding you with every drop. Your pussy clenches and gushes violently, an outpouring that washes my balls and your arse cleft to pour to the floor where you hang your bum off the seat padding.

"Uuugh cum in me!!!" You sob, wrapped up in your own pleasure, but focussed on the rush of my hot jets hitting your deepest places, bolts of hot wetness jettison forcefully into you.

Angela's fingers explore your gushing hole, flooded arsehole and my churning balls, shuddering out her last tremors. Feeling Geoff's shooting ease, she seems bonded, united to us shuddering away beside her, her touch seemingly there to connect to more peaking pleasure.

Eventually we subside, breathless from the force of our mutual climax. Neither me or Geoff pull out, but admire our well fucked women. Angela draws her hand free, examining it's covering of your juice and the expelled orgasms of three men, one of which is hers. She can't help but taste.

You do the same, wondering how much of what she's seeping for you is the bar lad, me or her husband. "Our holes are equally well used" Angela coos, "one from a lad we made shoot into us, another from our swapped partners, then one from when we welcomed them back"

"Those pills and cocktails are a cumslut's dream!" You turn your head to her. "I'm more flooded that I was in my gang bang"

"They don't let the cocktail menu out on day one... usually. When I arrived I insisted on it! Can you imagine how messy it was?"

"You must be as big a cumslut as me!" You smile at her.

"I could drink every drop from you, right now!" She confesses.

"Ooh!" You moan, "I want that!" Indicating me to pull out, you roll onto your knees and start to crawl over her head. "I wanna drink from you too!"

Geoff withdraws, still half hard, like me. Angela rotates so she's lying along the seat, ready to receive you in a 69. As you drag your body over hers, you look forward and note the bar girl is pullingon her shorts. Used as a fuck toy, she knows to go back to work. Helen is lay back tonguing the slipperiness from her husband's renewed erection, finishing tasting his last encounter. She's still indignant about her share of the triumphs.

"I got to tongue two pussies... but I've only been cummed in by my own fukkin husband. That's not a result!" She stuffs her mouth full of Pete's cock, till her lips are close to the base, then angrily presses forward, so his tender cock head is forced into her throat. Pete groans. She pulls back. "Y'know what? I reckon you shouldn't be allowed to cum in anyone else unless they've got a partner and they've cum in me! Just look at those two! Three loads each!"

"No need to be jealous, darling!" Pete responds, pulling her on to the seating and climbing up her body. "We can arrange whatever you want." He slips his hardened cock into her, hoping to placate her complains.

"What I want... hmm..." she muses, as Pete helps himself to her hole again, "is for you to hold me down whilst a couple of guys fuck me. I want my cunt to be used as theirs. If you love your wife being here as much as you enjoy being here, like there guys do... well you need to get me cummed into, too"

Pete checks over at me and Geoff. Seeing us potentially fucked out after two enhanced orgasms, he turns to the girl tying the laces on her deck pumps. "Hey, when you get to the bar, will you kindly send two guys over directly?" Pete keeps up a slow rythm on Helen.

"Yes sir" she politely confirms.

"Oh, and can you please make sure they're both bigger than my husband!" Helen adds to the request, deliberately tormenting Pete.

"I'll try Madam, Sir is pretty big"

April distracts you by reaching up an pulling your hole wide. Her mouth clamps over your hole and you feel her sucking at you. She's not subtle, simply revelling in all your deep hole has for her. In response you run your fingers up her arse cleft, spreading any silt back on her thick labia, then breathe in deep, before lapping up what's bubbling form her.

April moans into your hole, her throat bobbing. "Greedy cum thirsty slut wife!" Geoff praises her, then slips a finger into you, curling it to beckon out the fuck cream you're hoarding into his wife's thirsty mouth.

Moaning, you slide two fingers into Angela, while tonguing and sucking at the contents that bubbles out. Being used by men bareback who blow their all into you was slutty, but feeding another cumslut all your fuck hole has claimed makes you feel absolutely filthy, especially with her husband helping.

You see me watching. Looking into my eyes you sparkle, in your element, unquenchable. "I'm a fucking dirty cumslut" you pant, clearly becoming aroused again.

"Darling" I purr at you, "I adore every messy moment!" You bury your face in Angela's spread hole, literally wallowing in her, then come up gasping, face deliberately flaunting a sheen of sperm, as your body responds to being finger fucked and sucked at the same time.

"You're a superb match for Angela, you bring out the worst in her!" Geoff praises. "I do hope we bump into you again"

"Uuugh! You fukkin big dicked bastard!" Helen roars. You look to her and see her taking a slow fucking from a generously hung waiter. You can't see his length, but the girth reminds you of 'big red' the toy from earlier. "Babe, he's stretching your cunt, can you see?"

Pete can't avoid seeing. He's kneeling by her head, holding her thighs wide for the youth to work his thickness into her. "Uuugh... I took the thickest one first... so he opens me up... then after the long one!" She groans, "fuck he's girthy though... I'm gunna have a real slut cunt like Jeanie!"

Irked a little, you see an opportunity and reach out a hand and take hold of Pete's shaft. He's thobbing at the sight of his wife fucking. Probably his original cumming before you arrived was prior to the cocktail infusion taking hold, meaning he's still got one swift recovery and heavy orgamn left.

I reach forward, copying Geoff, by slipping a finger into Angela's pussy, under your nose. She moans into your pussy, reminding you to lick her by return. You lap at her hole and the base of my finger. Finding it in the way, you use you free hand to draw my finger out. You line it up with her bum-hole below. Looking up at me, gasping with the pleasure they're giving you, you invite me slide my cum soaked digit into Angela's arse. As I do, you plunge two fingers into her pussy.

"OOOHHH you fuckers! I'm gunna fukkin UUUUUUUURGH!" Angela yells from beneath you as she feels our fingers touching through the membrane between her invaded holes. Her pussy churns and gushes her juice and the creamy donations of her hole's visitors. Our hands become soaked together.

The sight isn't lost on the other grouping. The thick cocked guy gives a flurry of short, swift thrusts into Helen's straining pussy, causing her to grunt and tense up. "I'm gunna cum!" The fucker warns, inviting instructions. Pete knows what his wife expects.

"Cum in her cunt!" He groans, fucking into your stroking grip. A large drool of precum leaks onto his wife's cheek as he leans over her. Helen is taking her pounding, boobs flailing and grunts affirmation of her husband's request.

"Spunk me!" She grunts, just as the guy groans and throbs inside her. Helen looks up at her husband, connecting with him at the moment another man floods her depths.

Your eyes focus on Helen getting that moment you adore. Pete throbs in your hand. He looks at you as you stroke him, seemingly pleading for you to give more attention to his cock than Angela's pussy.

You take your hand from the gasping Angela and reach for Pete's balls. Releasing your grip with the other hand, you run your other up his shaft. Covered as it was in all that Angela was gushing, Pete's cock is soon slick with your efforts. The extra lubrication makes his cock slide wetly in your grasp.

The thick cock guy pulls out, deliberately adding to Pete's visual experience by withdrawing whilst ejaculating. He decorates Helen's gaping cunt in two last spurts, deliberately exhibiting the effect of his girth and his complete use of her for his own gratification. "Your wife's a good fuck" He gasps.

I move from where I'm kneeling, shuffling up to where Angela and Geoff are playing with you. Intent on your pleasure I instruct Geoff to apply his wet hand to your second hole, whilst I take over on pushing two fingers to your sloppy pussy. Below, Angela sucks your clit into her mouth, working her tongue on it as only a woman knows to do... one that clearly enjoys pleasuring women.

You moan as the second guy takes his place before Helen. You've already made a mental note to look up the extra girthy guy yourself thus week. The cock now lining up on Helen's seeping hole must be ten inches long. As Geoff pushes a finger into your sphincter, you lock on to the idea of having the thick cock in your generous cunt, whilst taking this long guy in your arse.

Pete is beside himself as he watches Helen. "Fuck my wife!" He encourages, eager to see Helen's reaction.

"You like watching her getting fucked?" He asks, pushing half his cock in, so Pete can see her hole expelling her last fucker's deposit.

"Yes!" Pete responds, "give her all you got!". You decide to wank him off, to mischievously deny him the chance of getting inside his wife's used hole. Pete has other ideas, and tries to angle himself toward you.

"Watch me!" Helen pants, "you need to focus on seeing your wife getting her pleasure and learn to adore it... I want you to cum all over me when I orgasm on another man's cock! Prove you love seeing me!"

"Fuck my dirty slut hard and deep! Use her cunt!" You realize Pete is thinking if this guy just gets off inside his wife and doesn't make her cum, then he won't have to make do with just spunking on her whilst others cum inside her.

You resolve to make him shoot, come what may. However, when I start pounding my two fingers in your pussy fast and Geoff picks up the pace with his finger in your arse, you become somewhat preoccupied. April is still slobbering and swallowing feasting on your sodden hole. "Fuck, drink our spunk, you cum-thirsty bitch!" Geoff goads his wife.

"Fuck... Jeanie... cum in her mouth. Make her drink your fukkin cum like she is ours!" I call, egging you on. My two fingers start pounding your hole, my palm slapping hard and wet aginst you. The sensations of three people all playing with you at once starts to send you over the edge.

"Ooohhhh FUUUKKK..." you proclaim your mounting pleasure. Encouraged, we all attack your body in earnest. Geoff slaps your arse, hard. Angela reaches down herself to grab your nipples.

Before you, Helen is grunting with the force of a hard fucking, the long cock powering into her in long strokes. "Fuck me! Cum in me!" She sobs.