The Resort - Day 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eeny..." you lean in and swirl your tongue over one cock head. "Meenie..." you switch to taste the other. "Miney..." you switch back to the first, sliding you lips over the first couple of inches of the long one. "Mo!" You swap again and force the broad head of the girthy cock into your mouth. This time you keep going, forcing your mouth ever downward over the thickness in your hand.

Progress is slow and steady. For each finger you release from the shaft, another inch is forced through your lips. I can see you're struggling, yet determined. Eventually you completely let go, as there's no guiding needed. Two inches of the base of the shaft protrudes from your stretched lips, your saliva running down. Your nostrils flare, breathing in, before you block your own airway with the final attempt.

Steeled for your task, you feel a hand from the other man reaching to fondle a hanging boob. You disregard his little self indulgence as you press your head downward on the girthy guy's musle.

"Uuugh!" He grunts and bucks upward. Your lips meet his groin. "Fuck! Yes!" He gasps and bucks again. You fight yo hold still and ensure he sinks to the base each time he thrusts up. A few more and you pull off, gasping hard, saliva hanging from your lips and plastering his throbbing shaft. He's almost in disbelief. "Fuck, darlin'... you did it! You're incredible!"

You get your breath and turn your attention to the long cock. It must be 9 or so inches. You plunge your mouth over his cock head and immediately start pushing down hard. Not being so broad, you get him to the back of your mouth readily. "Fuuukkkinhelll!" He calls as his cock head enters your throat. There's still more to go. You desperately force yourself downward, struggling not to gag.

You pull up, pouring drool and cough to clear your throat. "Fuck... let's do this like I just did with that last guy..." you dive onto the seat, swivel round inverted, hanging your head upside down off the seat. "This is a better angle. Come her and put your cock in my mouth... and don't fukkin stop till your balls are touching my nose!"

"Fuck!" Several of us gasp.

The long cocked guy shuffles up, kneeling, and feeding his shaft in. "You sure?" He asks. You inhale deeply and nod, determined. He cradles your head, and pushes. Soon he's in the back of your mouth. He presses forward and upwards.

"Oooh fuckkkk... I hope your arse is this tight!" He groans as he slides into your throat. There's a bulge in your kneck developing till his balls indeed meet your top lip, nestled on your nostrils. "Aaww this is a first!" He gasps.

"Come on..." The girthy guy says to his mate from where he's sat beside you, "get four thrusts in and let her breathe"

Long cock does as told, pulling back halfway and screwing your head back onto his thrusts. "Oooh fuck you dirty slut!" He groans, then pulls out twitching. Grabbing his shaft, utterly soaked in your saliva, he pumps it fast. "Sexy fukkin bitch!" He grunts, clearly about to finish.

"Fucking cum on me, you dirty bastards!" You call out, "... both of you!"

Girthy guy kneels up and starts pulling on the thick shaft, then climbs up to lean on the seat back between your legs. "Open your cunt!" He groans, pointing his cock down at your over used hole.

"No fucking me!" You gasp, "....tomorrow..."

"I'm gunna fukkin cum on it!" He shouts, wanking fast, clearly on his last climactic strokes.

You do as asked, both you hands parting yourself to display to him just how well your hole will open to accommodate him. Long cock unleashes with a roar, his first jet splashes up your collar bone and boobs. His next laces up over your soft stomach. You think about spreading his seed over your skin, but suddenly girthy guy's sperm splashes your fingers.

Both men hose you in hot spunk, one from the face up, one from the pussy down. One jet blasts into your exposed depths, causing you to clench visibly, your vaginal muscles winking at the sender. Despite your intentions, you whimper "mouth!" And open wide for long cock, who angles to send one rope accross your chin before shooting onto your tongue.

Girthy guy can't resist and presses his swollen cock head to your wide spread hole and without pushing in, starts spunking into you, or at least over the interior of your hole that's presented.

You groan and shudder, ripples of ecstasy surging through you as you feel yourself being favored with hot cum once again. I shake my head in disbelief at your capacity for dirty action, together with your ability for enjoying lewdness to the full.

Soaked once again, dripping with the heavy offerings of more horny men, you twist round and sit back upright. You grin at the two men who just drenched you. "Up for double fucking me tomorrow then, boys?" You quip, knowing full well you just convinced them utterly.

"Oh I think you definitely deserve it!" Replies girthy guy.

"I'm gonna fuck you till shoot up your arse!" Long guy promises.

"Not till I've stretched it for you" quips girthy guy.

"Promises, promises!" You flirt. You look round at Geoff, Pete and me, "All drained for now, then?" You smirk, then get up. "Time for an afternoon nap then."

You turn to me, cheeks, chin, boobs, stomach and pussy mound all streaked in cum. "You gunna clean up?" I ask, getting up to depart this area with you.

You smile back, "I'm a dirty fucking cumslut. I earn it. I deserved it... and I'm fucking proud of it!"

With that you turn and pad off back toward the pool area, to collect your stuff. Your head is high, pleased to flaunt the proof of your desirable body, your cum-claiming skills.