The Resort - Day 03 Pt. 01

Story Info
Swingers full swap for breakfast on their third day.
8.8k words
4.2
10.1k
8
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
84 Followers

"Ooohhh" you moan. I awaken immediately. The previous days I had been roused with sexual activity, so immediately I cast about to find out what might be happening.

The balcony door is open, the floor length curtains are blowing in the morning breeze. They veil the view somewhat, but I can tell you're not alone. Rising, I pad naked over to the sound of your voice.

I encounter a staff member, a male, dressed, stood filming you on your phone. You're lay back on the sun lounger. As I come round the side of your cameraman, I can see what you're up to. Wearing a strappy black harness-like outfit that frames your naked breasts and pussy, instead of covering them, you're lay back, using the thick red double-ended dildo that you must have stolen from Dana yesterday. I recall her borrowing your swimsuit from the first day, to use in some game with her husband where she dressed up as you for him. Now it seems you've stolen the toy she shared with you yesterday.

"Recognize this?" You say to the camera. Obviously you're making a video to send to them as a message to their room on the hotel's chat network. "We fucked each other, pussy to pussy, yesterday. Well I can do better!" I know it was a challenge to fit Big Red in deep before, but i see you know intent on getting it working in and out smoothly. "Today I'm gunna fuck two guys I met yesterday afternoon" You tell the camera, "one of them has a long cock, the other is very thick. I'm gonna let them inside all my holes...." you pause to relish your self-induced pleasure, "I'm using your biggest toy for training!"

I see the room service lad has his shorts open, his cock released, jutting out firm and swollen, as he films you. "Like the view, boys?" You deliberately declare for the record, so as the viewer knows you have more than one male spectator. "Does the sight of me stretching my fuck-hole turn you on?" You run the toy smoothly in and out. God knows how long you've been playing to get yourself this open and wet. Your eyes start to glaze over. "....my utterly.... gnnn.... slutty..... ahhh.... cunt....!" You gasp.

"How much you taking?" I taunt you, reaching for my firming shaft, "that thing's thicker than the girthiest guy you'll be fucking... but is it going as deep as the longer guy's cock will?"

You look at me with lust-filled eyes. "Good point" you pant. "You best take control... I'm gunna be too far gone to tell, soon!"

I kneel at the bottom of the sun bed, between your wide spread legs. "Show us, then" I request.

You pull it out, displaying where your wetness has soaked it. "Hmm..." I muse, as I steer you to sink it back between your labia. "I think a couple more inches is required"

Grasping the broad toy further back, I push it in. You let go of where you held it nearer to yourself. Your forearms flatten on the bed, bracing yourself. "Fuck me with it... make me fukkin take it!" You groan.

The lad filming puts his spare hand to his cock. He can't help it. "I bet you wanna fuck her?" I smile at him, as I start working the toy back and forth, "You can have her cunt after. Or if you need to cum sooner, you're welcome to just spunk in her mouth". My words are designed to excite you, to appeal to your subservient side. "Tell him!" I instruct you.

"You can cum in my cunt or mouth!" You gasp, your arousal escalating by being made to announce your availability for a cock to casually shoot into.

I start pounding you hard, marveling at how readily you take Big Red. "Tell him why"

"Huh?" You grunt.

"Tell him what you are..."

"Fuck.... fuck me hard! I'm close!"

"Say it, darling!" I urge, slamming the toy hard and fast, "... say it or I'll just stop!"

"Uuugh... no.... fuck..... I'm a dirty fucking CUMSLUT! That's why!" Your words become louder.

The boy can't help himself from shuffling closer, nearer to your head. He looseness his shorts letting them drop, whilst still trying to keep on filming downward. He then grasps his cock and strokes it fast and firmly, before angling it down towards where you're straining upwards like a chick for a worm.

"Fukkin taking more than half!" I report, pumping the thick toy hard and fast. It emerges slick with plentiful wetness, and slides in smoothly without difficulty. "That's a real slut's cunt, for sure!" I declare for the record.

"Uuugghhh!" You moan, shoving upward with your pelvis. Your body is showing the telltale signs of an oncoming heavy orgasm. You stare up at the stroking lad, eyes glazing over. Then you moan becomes a mumble of muffled pleasure as he shoves his cock into your mouth, gasping loudly.

"Fukkin cum, you greedy slut!" I urge you. Then to him, "Cum in her fukkin mouth... she'll cum harder with spunk!"

You're shuddering from the serious pounding, your moan of extacy rising in your throat to wash over the swelling cock head between your lips. The lad groans and stiffens, then let's go himself. Pulling free of you open lips he turns his camera phone down to capture his first three jets shooting over your tongue, making a deep pool in your mouth. Your orgasmic moans cause his creamy treat to bubble up and spill over your cheeks.

Undoubtedly the taste causes your orgasm to soar higher, as you shudder and jam yourself onto the sunken toy, then start spraying your squirting juice. The lad stuggles to film, bucking as he hoses your lips, cheeks and chin in generous spurts of hot, youthful sperm. His streaks add to the spillage flowing unswallowed from your open mouth, as you gurgle and splutter for air, nevertheless revelling in his gift.

He backs off, chest heaving. "Upload that... and make the caption tell people how much she loves cum!" I yank out the toy, eager to get my own cock involved.

You sit up, you face dripping fresh sperm onto your boobs. "I want you in my mouth... I wanna see how fucking dirty you're prepared to be to have me...". I immediately straddle the bed, aiming my cock toward your used, messy face.

"First I want you to fuck my cumslut mouth.... and when your cock is good and covered, I want you to bend me over the balcony and put it in my stretched fuck hole. I want you to fuck his spunk into me for anyone to see"

"And I suppose you want me to cum in your cunt whilst you show off?" I snarl, rubbing my cockhead through the sperm around your lips.

"If we're showing off, you gotta cum on me not in me!" You instruct, before lathering your creamy tongue around my throbbing cock. "Showing off is how we find kinky people to play with!"

"Fukkin slut!" I praise your enthusiasm with a thrust upward into your mouth. I see you looking sideways through the glass that forms the balcony frame as you let me make a few thrusts up into your creamy mouth. You snatch your head back and lewdly spit on my cock.

"Dirty fucking bastard!" You throw back, scrambling out from under. Bracing on the balcony rail, you straddle your stance, your arse cheeks shaking at me. "Shove it in me!"

I'm up and behind you, spreading your cheeks as you take in the view of the other villas and blocks of rooms, casting around for others on their balconies.

"Ooohhh" you purr as my slippery fuck muscle fills your hole with no resistance. I look over your shoulder as my cock head rubs the soft internal muscles of your depths. There's another couple doing similarly, casually playing on show. A dark skinned Indian looking woman with long black hair is naked on the balcony. Her hips are flared, with a soft belly. Her boobs hanging, nipples dark, with golden rings in both of them. The man with her is goatee bearded and lean, also of Indian origin. Her husband is behind her, grinding deep, like me. She waves, big brown tits and soft belly shaking. You wave back, smirking.

"Beautiful morning!" She chirps, calling over.

"Lovely day for fucking!" You nonchalantly call back.

"Is that cum on your face?" She asks, "you're not sharing much, today then, if you're onto his second load?"

"Room service gave me breakfast!" You joke.

"Oh, me too. I tipped my delivery with a nice quickie on my pussy!" She boasts. "Just as a gift for my husband"

"He looks like he's enjoying it" you chuckle back. "My man loves it! Lemme see?"

She waves at her man who pull out and steps to the side. His cock is dark skinned, thick, upright, his broad cock head with a prominent ridge between head and shaft. Its also covered in a creamy coating and wet to the balls.

"Nice. Looks cummy... yours?"

"Nope" He responds, "room service was very generous"

"Fuck. You're a dirty pair" you praise them, "just like us!"

"Wanna quick foursome?" She offers, "just to get the day going?"

"Sure" you reply, "that's why we're all here, right? You come over here? Or do we come to you?"

"I think you come here. But don't you go wiping your face of that cum! I want a share of that!"

"You wanna see if I'm bad enough to walk through the complex with cum on my face?" You ponder. "Well I always accept a dare. Don't you two go cumming till we get there!"

"Room 50" she says, wriggling free of her husband.

I pull put and we both grab our dressing gowns, scampering out into the corridor. In the lift, you smile at a couple that enter. "Morning" I mutter.

"Nice facial. Good job" the man smiles at me.

"Not my handiwork" I shrug.

The lift opens at ground and we hurry across the courtyard, to the next block. Soon we track down the door marked 50. I knock and then try he handle. It's on not locked and opens.

Stepping into the room we see the couple, naked- her on the bed, her darker skin a contrast with the white sheet, him stood beside, finishing a cup of coffee. You unfasten and drop your dressing gown. I do likewise. "Rob" I offer an introduction, "...Jean" nodding to you as I disrobe.

"Sanjeev", says the man, then "Aleesia"

"Call me Cumslut" you correct me, climbing onto the bed without any inclination to small talk. "So, who wants me first?"

Aleesia spreads her brown legs. Like her nipples, her labia are the colour of dark chocolate. White sperm leaks between them, a vivid contrast, more so than her coffee coloured skin on the sheets.

"Before I start on you, I remember you had me walk over here with cum on my face" you cock your eyebrow at her. "... you wanted a share, you said"

"I can be a cumslut too..." she responds, though seemingly a little apprehensive, as you start to crawl up her. You pause when you're above her chest, smiling, then look down at her spilling brown boobs. You bring your hands up each side and scoop them, pressing them upwards onto each side of your face between them. You squeeze them around, rubbing the on your cheeks till they're smeared in the covering you carried.

Dropping the breasts you allow them to sag, admiring their sheen. you climb over her toward her man, where he's been stood at the side watching. Reaching him, you look up at his half - hard cock, smiling cheekily, then reach for it, admiring the slick covering from his earlier enjoyment of his wife's used hole. Sanjeev groans as you feather a few licks around his cock head, then pause to watch it swell rapidly.

"Nice... tastes of some other guy's sperm.... you're a very naughty boy, Sanj... or is it you wife is a slut?"

"It's both... uuuggh!" He groans as you slide your lips down his veined shaft.

"I just love being fucked" Aleesia coos, looking at me, enticingly.

After bobbing twice you slide your lips off Sanjeev's cock with a 'plop'. You look around with a naughty expression.

"Dont we all... so, I suppose you boys want her creamy pussy? Or am I gonna clean her up first?"

"I do luv a slippery cunt" I profess, absorbed with the sight of Aleesia parting her pussy lips to show off her cummy gift.

"What about you?" You say to Sanjeev, fingers gently exploring his rigid muscle, "you want more of my mouth, or do you want to fuck your wife whilst she's been good and slutty?"

"Let's do both!" He declares. "How about you get under her, and we take turns on her hole and your mouth?"

"Hmm" you ponder, even as you start to lie back, opposite way up to Aleesia, "so long as you have her hole before my mouth... I want some of what she's got for you. OK?"

As you lie back flat, Aleesia crawls to her knees, ready to get over you in doggy position. She pauses. "Hold on, what about you?"

"Well... if you get the men pounding... I'll be licking you and them when they're not using my mouth... so I think I get to choose my reward"

"Which is?" She says, swinging a leg over your shoulders.

"Ohh... well, I don't know how far you go... but I reckon when you've cum, we swap places... but the boys both cum up me, whilst you help"

Aleesia stops. "So far it's all been about me being shared and him enjoying me after... he's not cum inside another woman..."

"Then it's about time, eh Sanjeev?" I joke.

"Listen, you get two cocks and a tongue... a bloody skilled tongue!" You declare. "I fukkin guarantee you cum 3 times, one for each of us, even if I do it myself. Then I want you underneath, where you get to watch closely as they fuck me and empty their first load up my cumslut cunt. That's the deal!"

"C'mon darling" Sanjeev urges, "we're on holiday, remember. Time for new experiences"

Aleesia settles above you, her soft breasts presson your stomach. You reach round her thick thighs and spread her broad buttocks. "Good girl" Sanjeev says.

"So... who's going first, fellas?" You smirk up from beneath her pelvis. Sanjeev gestures to me to take up position behind his wife. You grin up at me and reaching in further spread her dark labia wide. The cum already shot into her immediately starts to seep. "Fuck her!" You urge.

I line up my cock head with her opening, just as I make contact I feel you lavish your tongue on her clit and the underside of my cock head.

"Tell him to push in!" Sanjeev urges his wife, fondling his own balls. "Tell him he can have your cunt!"

"Oh God... she's already licking me! Sanj.... a woman is licking my pussy!" She moans. It seems they've not done nearly so much as you or I.

I start to sink in, slowly, not waiting for any answer from Aleesia, rather imaging she's caught up in new experiences. I feel your tongue focus on where my cock is sliding in, rather easily, no doubt in expectation of her seeping, ready to feast on her.

"Yes! Help yourself to my hotwife's cunt!" Sanjeev is clearly excited.

I pause, halfway in, savouring the moment. "It's all too easy to get caught up enjoying watching" I tell him, "It'll be your turn soon, I shan't be greedy... we can take turns... but in the meantime, don't neglect to explore"

"Uuugh! Fuck!" Aleesia moans, as I resume my thrust, till my groin meets her buttocks. You nuzzle my full sack, kissing the underside to nuzzle it up against her clit. "Sanj, darling... I've got another man's cock all the way in me... again!" She gasps. "He's gonna fuck my married pussy... your pussy... and I'm gunna enjoy it... in front of you!" Clearly a big part of their swinging is her dialogue, describing and goading him as she fucks her male partners.

"Love, you've got another woman to play with too. Don't you think you should?" He replies, keen to see her get to work on you, in reciprocation. I catch her glance at him. Looks like she's not done this either. I lean in to give her encouragement.

"Jeanie's a slut. A proper slut, with a real slut's cunt that can fuck anyone and easily cum doing so. Don't worry about overdoing it - you can't. In fact, the harder you play with it the harder she cums. Isn't that right, darling?"

You hum in agreement, "uh hmmm", with your mouth sealed round where her pussy lips encircle the root of my sunken shaft, deliberately vibrating on her clit.

"In fact, whilst she took a mouthful off our room attendant... probably about the time yours was shooting off inside you... I was ramming a ridiculously large dildo into her as hard as I could. She came pretty hard and long. Didn't you love?"

You lift your lips, "I fukkin squirted... like a fukkin fountain".

"Put some fingers in... you'll find her very deep and he vaginal muscles very flexible. Do it, and then we'll get on with fucking you to those orgasms you've been promised"

Aleesia looks up at her husband who's lay between your legs, inches from your pussy. "Oooh you're all fukkin perverts! All three of you!"

"Yes! And I want you to be too!" Sanjeev urges her in earnest. "Be the slut you always promised to be! Be the wife I want you to be!"

"UUUhhhh!" She groans as I draw back slowly, feeling you slurping at the sperm inside being drawn out of her. Sanjeev spreads your thighs to the wide angle all men love, making your hole pout, wide and pink. Aleesia steels herself, her eves narrow. She takes on the look of a hellcat. She sucks two of her fingers to wet them, then puts them to the opening her husband is presenting. "Spit on her hole, you cunt!" She hisses.

The moment he does, she drives her fingers in deep. "Ooohhhh! Fuck her!" You grunt. I pull right back and slide home again immediately, beginning a sawing motion. Beneath, you start slobbering and slurping noisily.

"She can take more than two" I call out, admiring how her dark cuntlips cling to my shaft as I pull out, covered in white cream from within. "I told you to not just watch Sanj. You get two in her alongside your wife's"

"Gnnnn!" You moan, "yes.... fukkin make me feel like I'm a fuck toy!" I speed up a little, but keep it to steady, solid thrusts, so you can keep at her clit. I can tell she's building up toward cumming. Reveling in developing her role, her dirty talk comes back to the fore as her raw passion surges.

"Reckon she could take my fingers and your cock when you fuck this?" She groans, her and her husband now alternating their finger fucking motion, so one is on the way out as the other is going in. "Imagine me stroking your cock inside her as you twitch and shoot? Fucking dirty bastards..."

You latch on to her clit and its hood and suck whilst lavishing both in fast flickering licks. Blood rushes to her pussy, making her labia swell, go even darker and vibrate. Indeed, her internal muscles do too, making me shove deep and hold on to her clenching fleshy bum cheeks. "Cummnnnnawwwww!" She wails, trying to stare into her husband's eyes as a couple make her orgasm from their combined effort for the first time.

"Yes... become a true swinger slut!" Sanjeev throws his encouragement into her ecstacy swamped mind.

"Swap!" I gasp, pulling out suddenly. "Sanj... fuck your wife!" You try to catch my cock in your mouth, but I've not made a move that way. You suspect I came close to exploding from Aleesia's clenches. As i step clear, you feel the two manly fingers disappear from your now hungry fuck hole, and Sanj dive off the bed. Soon he's lining up on his wife's dripping hole above your face, whilst I kneel on the bed between your legs.

"Aww I love your cunt when it's been fucked!" He groans, sliding his brown, proudly hard shaft into Aleesia's opened hole with ease. You deliberately greet his insertion with long licks on his shaft as it sinks home above you, your tongue caressing his balls when he cones to rest.

He sees me kneeling offering my cock to his wife. "Suck him, darling. Thank our guests for making you cum!"

"Oh god, see how soaking his cock is?" She gasps as her husband starts to fuck. "Your wife's pussy did that!"

"Fuck, yes!" Sanjeev groans, "...that's 'cos its full of another man's spunk.... I can feel it!"

"And I can taste it!" You chip in.

"You should taste it too, darling. We're all enjoying your bounty, so should you!"

I smile down at her as she ponders her next step. "Think of it as getting into the swing of things.... celebrating your own pussy's prowess. Before long you'll be reclaiming your man's sperm from Jeanie's cum-hole"

Somewhere between my rude words, the shafting of her husband and you're renewed assault on her clit, Aleesia commits herself to the idea and slides her mouth down my shaft.

5080
5080
84 Followers