The Resort - Day 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful..." groans Sanjeev, starting to pump into her firmly, as her lips and tongue become active, then enthusiastic before his eyes. His motion transfers through her curvy body, moving her up and down my shaft. She settles into pumping her mouth and lips up and down me. I likewise meet her plunges with short thrusts with my hips.

"Aww yes! Jeanie... she's getting to be a pretty decent cock sucker!" I keep you informed. "Sanj is moving his wife on both of us!"

"Dont forget Jeanie's pussy!" Sanjeev groans as he enjoys his woman with us. Aleesia had left her two fingers sunk in you as the men rearranged. She starts moving them again, then adds a third slim digit. You purr in appreciation and focus on her clit with swift licks, the wetness of the fuck above dripping over your face.

"That's it!" I enthuse, "youre good at being the centre of attention. Now your giving pleasure to all three, not just receiving." She looks up at me lustily, letting me watch her mouth sliding on me, my shaft relishing each glide over her tongue. "You ever made a woman cum, before? Jeanie will quite easily. Just fuck her hard with you fingers."

She does as directed, her eyes locked on mine, as though I am her mentor into full swap foursome play. I look down at her as her hand pumps away at your perfect pussy, making it squelch loudly. Your moans increase with her hard use of your hole.

With your own pleasure rising, you determine to get a second orgasm from Aleesia before you succumb. The hot and heavy scene in getting to her. Your frantic licking rewards you with her tensing and starting to shove down on your mouth and Sanjeev's rigid muscle. I reach under her and scoop a fleshy soft boob in watch hand, squeezing. "That's it. Cum for us Aleesia!" I urge.

She yanks her head off my saliva-slick cock and looks into my eyes as hers glaze over. "Fukkin fuckers.... I'm gunna.... Uuugh!" She groans. Then trembles. Her mouth stays open, her own saliva on her chin, as she moans deep in her throat. Beneath her, your face receives a wash of her juice, mixed with what surely must be the last of the deposited sperm. Sanjeev grits his teeth, resting his wet balls on your forehead as he stays deep, bathing his shaft in her, feeling her pussy spasm on him.

My untouched cock bobs before her as you grip her tight to ensure she doesn't wriggle free in the throes of pleasure. You sweep fast licks on her clit hood and the base of Sanjeev's pulsing cock.

"Oh fuck...." Sanjeev snatches his cock from his wife's cumming cunt. You see her pink interior surrounded by her swollen dark labia visibly palpitating, then gushing her orgasmic flow. above you Sanjeev's broadly flaring cock head displays a thick ring of sperm and juice gathered behind the ridge. He grips his cock hard, using a technique to quell his imminent orgasm. A large roll of white cum seeps from his tip as he fights to stop ejaculating.

You put your mouth to Aleesia's hole, pushing your tongue in between to claim her flood. You feel her clenching on your tongue and appreciate how she almost milked but cock that experienced those internal muscle spasms. You keep your eyes on Sanjeev's cock head, hoping he doesn't shoot till he's inside you, but aware you might need to switch to receiving his load if he can't contain himself.

Aleesia is sobbing and shaking as you drink in her orgasm. I hear you gulp audibly. I allow her time to enjoy then recover, panting. At the other end, you see Sanjeev release his cock. It's partially deflated where he's squeezed himself till he's calmed down. You smile at him and releasing your grip on his wife, wave him to you. "Lemme taste that!"

Sanjeev brings his stiffening cock toward you, angling it downwards. The cock head is covered with the seeping of his sperm as it reaches your tongue. You sweep your tongue round that for starters, before tilting your kneck and taking his cock head in, focusing on the thick covering collected by the pronounced ridge of his flared cock head. Sanjeev groans and pushes deeper into your mouth. "Fuck you're good with your mouth!" He praises.

"Careful you don't cum, or you'll miss out on fucking her" I caution him.

"No worries there. If I've stalled myself and put off from cumming, I'll last fine."

I nod in appreciation of his good sense and indeed his useful trick to prolong playtime. You take this as a challenge, deciding to see if you can torment him. You start a steady motion on his shaft, seemingly wanking him with your lips, taking him deeper.

Looking down I note Aleesia needs to get back to work on you. I reach down and add two fingers beside hers, sliding into your hole readily, making your moan on Sanjeev's cock. Aleesia regains her focus after cumming hard. Now not subject to three people's attention, she resumes her finger fucking, now sliding in and out alongside my two fingers. Looking up at me as we both attend to you, she turns her dirty talk on me. "She's got a greedy pussy, hasn't she?"

"It's a cunt, not a pussy. A slut's cunt. You wouldn't believe what it can take. Just before you saw us on the balcony she took a huge dildo as thick as your wrist about 12 inches deep"

"Dirty bitch" she thrusts her hand harder. "You like her stretched like that?"

"Think about how much sperm you could take if you had a cunt like this. Imagine how many loads your husband could feel inside you, when you've fucked your way round a number of men, then slide yourself onto him?" I explain. Her eyes sparkle with the idea.

"Let's make her gush, before she manages to drink your man's spunk" I smile wickedly. We both start ramming our fingers in and out stronger. You start to gasp and groan, depending on whether Sanjeev in pulling out or pushing into your mouth. Sometimes one of us is going in as the other is drawing out, other times both our fingers shove in together.

"Uuugh... Aleesia darling, I'm fucking her throat... uuugh... its like fucking your cunt! You gotta learn this skill off her!"

"Harder!" I urge, "if you wanna see him fuck her..." she and I start hammering your hole, which is starting to tense up inside.

"I do!" She purrs, "... and I want you to fuck me again when he does... I want you to cum in me!"

"Mmmmmfffkkkiinncmmiingggg!" You yell, as Sanjeev uses your mouth. You arch and shudder and your pussy squits violently. Hit by a hard orgasm you can't keep sucking and just yell in ecstacy, abandoning your efforts to summon Sanjeev's spunk.

"Fuck!" Aleesia exclaims, shocked by the massive outpouring from your cumming cunt. Both our hands are drenched in the fountain hitting them.

"Keep fuckin her hard!" I urge Aleesia, so we both maintain the action. As predicted you go into one of your signature multiple orgasms, wailing as the waves of intense pleasure keep hitting you. "Fukkin cum, you cumslut!" I call at you, showing our new friends the full power of your orgasms.

Aleesia is stunned and aroused by the sight. Suddenly she janks her hand out, grabs mine and pulls it free, then dives on to slurp frantically at your spasming hole. The scene has made her wild to experience the incredible exploding of your hole face first. "Suck her! Get it!" Sanjeev cheers her on. I imagine it's Aleesia's first time going down on a woman.

You're still shuddering when Sanjeev can't wait any longer. He shoves his wife aside and grabs you, using his strength to turn you round. His hands grasp your thighs, spreading you. You realize he's gone wild to be inside you and part them to the max, your hands fly to your inside thighs and pull your labia wide, exposing your depths.

Discarded, Aleesia scrambles up and pounces on me, bearing me backwards on to the mattress. Clambering over me, her big tits swing, causing the Indian gold piercings of her nipples to glint and sparkle. Once poised above me, she grabs for my cock, pointing it upward towards her hole. She gives me a smoldering look as we hear both you and Sanjeev groan loudly, telling is in no uncertain terms that our respective partners have started to fuck each other.

"Jeanie promised me 3 orgasms before fucking my husband. So far I've had two" she calls back, slotting my cock between the wet folds of her pussy. "So by my reckoning that means all bets are off"

"Huh?" You're puzzle as to her meaning, as Sanjeev draws his swollen cock head out to the entrance of your pussy, then slowly slides deep again.

"You made me agree that both the boys fucked you after you'd all had me... that they would cum in you one after the other" Aleesia slides her pussy down my shaft, till I'm all the way inside,embraced by her vaginal muscles, still slick with the last traces her earlier flooding. I groan with relish. She winks at me, aware of my likely penchant for a pre fucked cunt, imagining that'd be a factor in me becoming over-aroused when I fucked her earlier.

"I'm a.... uuugh! Fuck.... greedy cumslut" you groan in reply, your lust rising anew as Sanjeev starts thrusting, using his flared cock head on your hole, massaging your g-spot.

Aleesia circles her hips, grinding. "Well, you didn't keep to your promise of making me cum 3 times"

"Awww.... your fukkin husband couldn't keep his cock from my cunt.... oooh fukkin right there.... fuck me like that!" You reply, in between letting Sanjeev know he's hitting the spot, "I can't help that!"

"Not my fault!" Aleesia coos back, switching from grinding to an occasional slide up and down to vary our pleasure. "So, now you owe me, slut"

"Uuugh... your fukkin... uugh... man's gunna.... spunk in me!" You grunt as Sanjeev starts pumping firm, his groin smacking against yours.

"I fukkin will!" Sanjeev chips in, not to be denied, clearly intent on seeing that it happens.

"Good!" Aleesia groans, relishing her own fucking, "...Sanj, you just enjoy her cumslut cunt till you can't help but let go... and be sure to give her every last drop". She looks back at you and Sanjeev, drinking in the sight of her man fucking you. "But you don't get both... unfortunately!" She starts grinding faster. "This is gonna be a proper full swap! Rob here's gotta shoot his fukkin load deep into me!"

"Yes!" Sanjeev grunts, "cum deep in my wife as I cum in yours!" Clearly happy with the exchange and letting me know his consent.

"Cum in each other's cunts!" I agree eagerly to all present, relishing the rude dialogue and Aleesia's stepping up into slutdom.

"And when you both have...." Aleesia grins, pumping herself on me, "... me and Jean are gunna do some swapping of own..."

"You mean...?" Sanjeev gasps, as he drives his cock in and out hard, his swinging balls slapping your arsehole, your recently gushed juices causing loud squelching sounds as you groan with each plunge.

"Yes!" Groans Aleesia, speeding up as her slutty designs are proclaimed, "I'm gunna drink your cum from her cunt as she does the same to mine!'

"You got... uuuhh... a slut's cunt... uuuhh... too, now then?" I gasp, her fuck strokes making my balls start to tense. "Answer us, Aleesia!"

"Uuugh... mouth... and... uugh... fukkin.... CUNT!" Her voice rising to a shout as she fucks me as hard as her husband is fucking you.

"I'm gonna fukkin cum!" Sanjeev moans aloud ramming like a man possessed.

"Fukkin cum! I'm gonna too!" You call out in reply.

"Fuck...!" Aleesia groans.

"UUUURGH!" Sanjeev arches his back, buried to the max in you. You feel him throb then his spurts begin shooting. His second jet is so forcefully jettisoned, you orgasm suddenly as it blasts your cervix, making you yell with joy. He spunks and spunks. You quivering against him as he embeds his seed in you. You're stunned at the velocity he shoots with.

Aleesia is distracted, looking over at the climax of the action beside her, watching her husband orgasm inside another woman, possibly for the first time. She can't help but be fixated with the spectacle. I take charge of her hips, working her up and down, reminding her of her own activity.

My upward thrusts make her reactivate her bouncing on my shaft, spurred on by her urge to complete her own fucking. She turns back to look down at me, envigorated by the ongoing groans of the mutual climax of her partner and mine.

"Your turn!" She pants, working her pelvis to stroke her vaginal muscles faster up and down my throbbing muscle, intent on bringing me to orgasm. "Time you flooded my pussy in return!"

"Pussy? It's a cunt, no?" I groan back, "a proper slut's cunt?"

"It is! You won't be the first one to shoot into it today!"

"But it'll be the first time you let the rightful owner suck it from your cunt?" I groan as my balls tighten up.

"And I'm gonna drink my husband's sperm from her! Soo fukkin dirty!"

"Not dirty... slutty"

"Sanjeev's given me a lot" You tell her, taunting, "he's still inside me... and still hard"

"Keep her plugged, Sanj!" Aleesia calls over her shoulder, "I don't want any wasted leaking whilst i'm get spunked-in!"

"Hurry up, then! Or I might just let him fuck me up my arse!" You call up, deliberately flaunting your liberation.

"Uuugh..." I groan, rapidly reaching my limit.

"Fukkin cum in my cunt!" Aleesia shouts, "and then my husband can fuck your sluts arsehole whilst we're licking each other!"

"Fuck...' I groan, my cock swells and goes extra rigid.

"Do it!" You call out, watching us.

"I'm fukkin CUMMINNN!" I roar. Bucking hard into Aleesia's downward swing of her hips, I let go with everything I've got. I've held back while watching you cum on a toy, take a face full from a lad's cock, then all the cycle of positions with this couple. Like Sanjeev, when my full balls finally unleash their long pent-up content, I cum forcefully.

"Yes!" Aleesia cries out. Unlike you, she doesn't automatically climax when she feels the rush of hot sperm flood her core, however she's pretty close. Her thighs quiver and boobs shake. "Cum my cunt! Spunk me!"

I shudder as I feel her hole massage my bucking cock shaft, caressing it in appreciation of the creamy man-juice shooting into her.

"Aww babe, give her every drop!" You cheer me on, "give the slut all you got... cos I'm gonna drink it from her!"

Sanjeev is looking on too, from above you. Focused on the point where Aleesia's opening circles my embedded shaft, he watches the root of my cock pulsing as I pump gush after gush upward into his wife, her arsehole puckering an inch above as her cervix is drenched. He groans with lust and you feel his cock thicken back to full strength.

Eventually I'm spent. Aleesia, overwhelmed with the urge for a serious orgasm, coupled with her desire to engage in your sperm-fueled sharing, rolls back off me and turning on to all fours, slips her body onto yours, head to tail. Grasping her husband by the base of his shaft, she pulls him free. His cock bobs loose, heavily plastered in your juice and his.

She lowers her creamy, fucked hole to your lips, gasping " lick me... drink your man's sperm!" She nuzzles at Sanjeev, pressing his undaunted erection against his stomach with her lips, waving her head left and right. Deliberately not taking him into her mouth, she intentionally runs her face all over him, getting her visage messy. "I've gotta fuck you! You're truly a slut!" He groans, as her eyes glaze over, the sounds of you slurping and sucking begin.

"If you want to feel his cum inside me, you better hurry up. She's fucking thirsty!" Aleesia gasps. Sanjeev scrambles to reposition to the other end of your lesbian 69. Aleesia hisses out "Fucking cumslut! Well I can be, too!" She crams her face into your widespread, well spermed hole.

Sanjeev has forgotten the offer of your arse with the offer of his own wife's freshly flooded cunt being clearly a greater fantasy of his. As Aleesia sets about feasting on your creamy gift, you see Sanjeev kneeling astride your head and lining up his broad cock head to his wife's labia once again. You reach up and spread her wide for him. Seeing a big roll of my cum emerging, you put your tongue to her clit and let it seep, making a lewd sight for him to remember for the rest of his day's when the leakage spills to trickle over your positioned tongue and flow into your mouth.

Sanjeev pauses to drink in the sight, you looking into his eyes, until he can't resist any longer. "Stay just like that!" He gasps at you, then sinks his cock in slow and deep. As he expected, his cock forces out the flooding sperm, to make a steady flow into your poised mouth. "Uuugh... you dirty cumsluts!" He groans as his shaft makes the slick journey into his wife's sloppy tunnel.

Once he's fully home, you see his balls hanging above your face, now taking the flow. You decide to join in with his fetish by lifting your head to capture his balls in your mouth. You lather your tongue over them, then swish the seepage you've captured around his nuts.

Unable to move in and out, Sanjeev just groans aloud at the dual sensation of being thrust into his creamy wife as well as you giving his balls the same treatment with your cummy mouth. "Oh fuck... yes... oh, you beautiful pair of sluts!" He gasps, enjoying something he's dirtiest desires hadn't begun to imagine. "Oh darling, your slutty cunt feels incredible... but she's doing the same with her cummy mouth on my balls!"

Aleesia lifts from your pussy, looks over her shoulder towards him. Showing off her cum soaked face and deliberately allows what she's lapped from you to drool out of her lips. "Am I as dirty as her?" She gasps, feeling him throb deep.

"You fukkin are, now!" He grunts, "I love you being the slut!"

"I know. I love being fucked by other men, but I love seeing you fucking other women, now, too! Especially when I get to drink your sperm from inside them!" She swallows theatrically to emphasise her words. "... but what I love most of all is that you go wild to have me... straight after I'm spunked-in"

"Oh fuck... Aleesia... I do too!" He agrees. You feel him try to grind inside her, his movements constrained by your hold of his balls in your mouth. More of my cum seeps down his shaft to run over your bottom lip and down your cheeks. Aleesia realizes he's trapped, so works herself forward and then backwards, sliding him outward then back in, enveloping him in her silky sleeve.

I move round to the front, at the end where your dripping pussy and her messy face are. "Jeanie, let him fuck his wife" I take pity on him, realizing he's squirming to get an uninhibited go on her sodden cock-sleeve. It's their time now, having enjoyed us.

You, on the other hand, are far from done. Knowing I've just cum, you cling to Aleesia in the hope she'll resume her licking of your hole. I admire your pale skinned body under her dusky brown Indian one. You let go his balls, shovelling them out of your mouth with your tongue. "Fuck her then. Fuck her slut-cunt hard!" You direct Sanjeev. He pulls back and shoves deep with a loud squelch that makes you ply your tongue on the dark bud of her clit, alternating to sweep along the underside of his shaft when he draws backward, when it's coated again with fuck-juices.

As Sanjeev picks up the pace, relishing the creamy, slippery feel of his wife's vaginal muscles, I shrug and push two fingers into your cum-hole. Sanjeev's generous load is still in evidence, making your insides feel extra slippery. My cock starts to harden at the thought of getting what Sanjeev is enjoying.

Aleesia looks on from above your groin. "Aww just fuck her!" She groans, her arse smacking and ripping against her husband's deep hard fuck strokes. "Have her creamy cunt till you can't help but cum in it yourself!"

I drag you till your hips are at the end of the bed, where I'm stood. Aleesia flips onto her back where you just were. Sanjeev's cock swings upward, un-sleeved. It's utterly plastered in cum, mostly mine. "I wanna see you as you fuck me!" Aleesia coos, spreading wide and reaching down to spread her dark labia for his visual enjoyment.