The Resort - Day 04

Story Info
Swingers forth day at a no-holds barred resort.
9.2k words
4.69
10.8k
6
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
86 Followers

"Fuck... you pair are fukkin so bad together," I groan.

It's only been a few minutes before that we were alone. Now it's just gotten crazy.

Sanj and Aleesia have called round our room to see if we're ready for the pool. You'd gotten excited watching the video of yesterday's pool podium orgy, with the strapline text below advising that the two sluts featuring will be in the dungeon today at noon, and everyone is welcome. Naked since waking, you'd found the huge double-ended dildo and started slowly fucking yourself at the replay of yesterday's escapade.

The door knocked and I casually let our friends in, you making no attempt to cover up.

Aleesia strolls in wearing only a silk wrap, stopping in her tracks to see the size of the toy jutting out of you. "Fuck, you greedy bitch!"

You shrug. "How do you think I can handle the biggest cocks here? It's all in the training."

Dropping her beach bag, she climbs on the bed and pulls off her gown, instantly naked. "That thing's got two ends!" She gleefully realises. Does that mean we could fuck each other?"

I pass her the baby oil and she immediately upturns it to hose herself in the slippery lube. Giggling she points it at your pussy, drenching the phallus and your very stretched labia, before spraying your body.

"For fuck's sake," Sanjeev complains. "We'll be late."

"Oh ignore him!" Aleesia scoffs, "he's just sore cos I wouldn't let him cum before we left."

"She made me watch as she had the room service lad. She tied him to the bed with her bikini, sucked him, rode him with her cunt, then made me lick her clit as she lay back on him with his cock in her arse."

"Slut. Did the lad cum in your bum?" I ask

"Nope. After I came, I pushed Sanj away, climbed off, and untied him. "I told him that seeing as he spunked in Marie-Claire yesterday, and she made me drink it, I'd had two of his loads of the day before, so one counts for today." She giggles. "Undoubtedly, he'll get called upon to render a service on his next room visit... I bet he spunks big and soon cos of what I did!"

Before Aleesia can work herself onto the other end you pull it out of yourself and throw it to her. "Learn to take that, and you'll be pretty capable of taking on the President."

"Fuck... you pair are fukkin so bad together," I groan.

You jump up and duck for the shower. Aleesia, naked, follows you into the bathroom with a flirtatious bob of her eyebrows to us men. We admire her swinging tits and bouncing broad buttocks as she goes.

"You ready for today?" I ask Sanjeev, taking in the scene on the TV as the filming plays of our two sluts moaning and cumming as they both revel in the ultimate pleasure of being fucked in both cunt and arse together.

"It's gonna be hard to top that," Sanjeev replies, fixated on the replay of yesterday's fuck fest.

"Just remember to take your time. Don't go crazy and end up drained, however amazing you feel the sights and sounds are. Make it last for your own enjoyment. Remember, you're calling the shots."

"Aleesia has had me take double pills this morning... also she ordered up three cocktails. No alcohol specialty ones, apparently; had them delivered as fruit juice for breakfast."

"By the room service guy, you mean she tied up and then sucked and fucked?"

"Yep." Sanjeev nods, "I had to swig the first one whilst she sucked him, the second whilst she rode him reverse cowgirl. The third I had to finish whilst she switched holes and slid her bumhole over him, before she made me lick her clit.".

"You say, "made you," but you enjoy her being a demanding, dominant slut, though?" I ask.

"So long as I get to cum enough." He nods.

There are giggles in the bathroom over the sound of the shower running.

"Well, if she's tormenting you too much, you know you're always welcome to get yourself off with my slut, mate," I affirm.

"She says her plan today involves me cumming more times than ever... and she wants every drop." Sanjeev shrugs. "That's why the extra special cocktails... she says it's her way of thanking me for yesterday's finale."

The girls come bounding out of the bathroom, grabbing gowns and beach bags. Aleesia takes a deep breath and looks at you. You sense a moment of apprehension. You step over to her, putting your hands on her hips, looking into her eyes. "You needn't be nervous... just excited," you encourage her. "Do you love sex?"

"Yes." Aleesia nods.

"And do you love cock?"

"Yes." Aleesia looks perkier.

"And do you love strangers playing with you, making you cum? You making them cum?"

"Fuck yes." Aleesia agrees.

"And do you love fucking with me, to share your slutty adventures?"

Aleesia pulls you close and her lips are on yours, her tongue in your mouth. Her response is clear. She pulls back. "I love you... for freeing me, for introducing me to so much pleasure. I'll do anything to make you cum, anything to make anyone cum you ask me to."

"That's your husband's privilege," you tell her.

"We've discussed this... I told him how I felt. I'm allowed to love you, just not another man. It's different..."

"Well, to please me, I want you to do exactly as your husband tells you to. There, that'll satisfy everyone," you respond, stepping away.

"Come on ladies, we should go."

"Don't forget your bag," you remind Aleesia. She scoops it from the floor. You go to tie off your beach gown. Aleesia playfully pats your hands away, leaving her own loose and open.

"We're two cumsluts heading for a fuck fest. Keep it untied." She smiles.

Once we're in the lift and the doors start to close, she turns to Sanjeev and tugs down his trunks, scooping out his thickening cock. "So, your role is to tell me what to do, and to whom. Remember, I'm at your disposal, your direction. The dungeon is where sluts are slaves!"

You sidle over to me, grinding your bum into my loins, pressing my back into the wall. I reach round, flipping your gown open and fondling your boobs in front of the mirror. "You know how to handle me, love. Make me cum. Make me make them all cum. Cum for me yourself whenever you like."

"I've prepared a little treat for myself." Aleesia smiles at you. "Since my fucking husband got us into this by blowing his load in that French girl in short time, I've loaded him with a special concoction."

"What?" Sanjeev startles, as his wife produces his balls from his shorts. They look big and swollen, more than usual.

"Darling, you're gonna be the biggest, most frequent spunker in attendance." She giggles. "What you drank today for breakfast will make you produce and produce... oh and give you extra sensitivity as well as being overloaded. You'll be unable to hold back your one-man fountain."

"Hey..." he protests.

"Too late, you pervert. I told you you'll enjoy it. But for sure, you won't last under any sexual attention. If you're spunking, set us up for being used and used, there's your payback!"

The lift doors open at reception and you and her parade out, gowns flowing openly, leaving me and Sanj to straighten our shorts and follow after.

Following signs for the dungeon you find it's an open area, with numerous locations. Each has a board with game rules. There's a large round bed pedestal, with shiny leatherette seating fully round. There are various tie points. There's also a crowd watching from behind the seating as well as people filling the seats. Most of the chatting becomes cheers as we approach.

At the front of the crowd are Marie-Claire and Lucien. She's grinning, probably pleased it's you two and not her who will be the centre of attention. We push through and I point to the bed mats in the centre of this little theatre.

You and Aleesia climb on. Me and Sanjeev relieve you both of your gowns, displaying you in all your nakedness. Sat in the curve of the seating, opposite the break in the circle to pass through, is the President and the Queen. Word of this matter has spread high up.

Feeling their attendance making it an auspicious occasion, you nudge Aleesia, and kneeling on the bed, you both bow to the VIPs, showing deference. The Queen and President nod their heads back. The moment is reminiscent of two gladiators arriving in the arena, greeting the emperor.

"We're all gathered as you have clearly promoted to all that you're sworn to fulfill a very rude oath," the President announces, setting the scene. "I gather these two ladies are on a high trajectory to be greatest sluts, the toast of all our vacation, the crown princesses of cum!"

People cheer.

"Now, some of you may have met them before. Some might have had the pleasure of playing with them. In this game, our forthright ladies are bound to act at their partner's bidding. But... as ever we must be respectful and ensure nobody is upset by the orders. So... where do the preferences lie? Hmm?"

The Queen steps up with rubber band wristlet of various colours. She is wearing her chain belt hanging low round her road waist, with dangling chains like a bead curtain over her mound and bum. Her necklace matches. Both provide a sparkling distraction, but poor coverage, for her curvy plump frame, heavy, swaying breasts, or intimate regions.

"Gentlemen, please take what steps you feel required to prime your heroines, whilst we explore who might like to be asked to do what."

Aleesia asks Sanjeev to pull up her bag. She fishes out a bottle of baby oil. She looks at you, and you shrug and smile. She grins and points it at you, then sprays you in a long stream, then throws it to you. You laugh and do the same. Aleesia shuffles over and embraces you, passionately kissing you. Breaking off a moment, she tells Sanjeev and me, "Do our backs, flood our fronts. I want this slippery. If we're going to do a lot of playing and fucking, I don't want to be chafed and sore."

We set about this task gladly, whilst the President calls for a show of hands. "Who'd rather be sucked? Who's happy just to make a donation without penetration?" The Queen starts handing out red wristbands.

"Who's happy to fuck, but would rather not have a cummy cunt?" A few hands raise. "Give the pull-out-to-cum boys a yellow wristband!"

"Now, where are my connoisseurs of a truly creamy cumslut? Good... Good... give them a green one."

"Ladies of the audience, I suggest if you want to help the men get excited - or over-excited, you'd be very welcome. If you want to play with our two heroines, well, make your interest known to their controlling partners."

"Now, I strongly suspect there may be anal, double or even triple penetration in the offing. Let's imagine by that time it'll be best left to the green wristband wearers. But, again - this is all at the discretion of their controlling men."

By this time both you and Aleesia are knelt together, slithering your full breasts and round stomachs together, hands sliding over each other's gleaming buttocks. The mat beneath you too is a pool of oil. "Fuck... this is so sensual," Aleesia breathes in your ear, "this is so slippery!"

Sanjeev is behind her, erect, grinding in her bum cleft. I am against your back, throbbing against your arse. "How many loads do you expect to summon, my slutwife?" He breathes over her shoulder. "You declined your meeting gangbang, now it's time you made up for it!"

"I don't need to ask you, do I? You love all the cock and cum you can handle," I purr. "Just expect to share, this time!"

"I'm a cumslut... I'm your cumslut," you gasp, leaning back to reply as I massage your breasts from behind, pushing them up against Aleesia's.

"Go easy in giving away our arses too much," Aleesia asks, reaching back to drag her husband's oily cock shaft down her bum, so it throbs along her labia.

You do the same. Both of you lean back and turn your heads to kiss us men. It's a last act of tenderness before we give you over to pleasuring others.

"Are we ready?" The President calls. "Then let us begin."

"Oohh... I love you!" You moan, as my cock slips readily into you. "Fuck me... just for starters..." I almost choose to, but realise you'll end up full of sperm far too early. I hold you tight against me.

"How do you fancy some cocks to stroke, my beautiful cumslut?"

Looking over, I see Aleesia is already busy. Sanjeev has thought to start her off with a few red wristband men. She has two stood beside the bed, where she's sat on the edge. She's delivering a slippery hand job to both, simultaneously. Grinning at Sanj, she works their cock heads over her slick big hanging breasts, dwelling on her pierced nipples with them. "These cocks would feel beautiful in my cunt, boys," Aleesia teases them, her hand gliding up and down their straining shafts. "How come you're not up for fucking me?"

"My wife has a rule. I can only fuck another if I've fucked her equally. One for them, one for her. I'm one ahead at the moment," one says.

A feminine hand slips under the other guy, fondling his balls. Looking in, the guy's partner answers "He only gets to fuck a woman when she's made me cum first."

I point at a couple of guys seated with red wristbands and beckon them over. I pull out and slap your arse. "Go and milk their balls, my slut..." Copying Aleesia, you deliberately wet your palms in the pooled baby oil and reach out your hands. They take hold of your wrists and your hands curl round a throbbing cock each. Hot, hard, throbbing fuck muscles fill your hands.

You begin a slow, slippery, dual wank. "You want me to suck them? Or just stroke them till they shower me?" You purr.

"Stroke them. Let's see if you can make them cum over you together," I decide. To add a little extra for you, I curl two fingers under you and sink them into your eager pussy.

Aleesia notes the same idea, steadily pumping her two men's cocks. Each nan has hold of one of her big, slippery tits, using both hands. She looks down, watching her soft hangers groped and massaged by four exploring hands. Sanjeev nudges in between her visitors, his cock proud. "Suck me, my slut. But don't let go of these gentlemen. Use only your mouth on me!" Aleesia looks up at him and smiles wickedly, then opens her mouth.

"Go slow... don't try and fuck my throat. I've got two other men to please." She then hangs out her tongue, her eyes rolled up looking at him. Already overexcited, Sanjeev steers his swollen cock head into her subservient tongue and gently rubs the sensitive underside up and down on her tongue. He plays along with her display, giving the audience a show, before sliding between her lips.

You smile to see them, pleased at their newfound showmanship as she leaves her tongue out and he makes shallow thrusts, just rubbing his cock head against the offered surface.

Aleesia glances at the President. Pumping her two borrowed cocks as they each ply a slippery, fat breast of hers. The Queen has the President's cock out, a huge mast of pleasure-giving muscle. He nods appreciatively at the sight, as he circles his fingers between the dangling chains adorning his wife's hole.

"You're gunna make me cum!" The man in your right hand groans, bringing you back to your own games. Keeping him on the edge, you angle him to smear his precum on your right breast. You look up at the guy in your left fist, working him hard and fast.

"How about you? You ask, flirtatiously. "Do I deserve a double drenching? Both of you together?"

"I wanna cum on your face..." he gasps. But neither of your men is first.

Sanjeev has only been allowed a modicum of stimulation, but the slutty tableau is more than he can handle after his wife has loaded him with a special herbal concoction. He deliberately doesn't warn his wife. He puts his hands behind his head and simply throbs on her tongue. The first blast of his visibly shoots into her open lips, hitting the roof of her mouth. Aleesia holds still and doesn't react, except to wank her men hard and fast. Three jets later and her unswallowed offering is running over her offered tongue and chin. Spectators moan as the violent spunking coats her face in ropes of hot creamy lust. The men in her hands start to groan as they watch the woman wanking them for their spunk take her first load so beautifully.

"Uuug fuck..." The man in your left hand succumbs to your slippery strokes. "Let us cum on your face!" You know you've got them both, so speed up with your right hand on the man you're edging.

"Shower yourself in their loads, show everyone what a cum loving slut you are," I say from behind, pushing a third finger into your oily tunnel and massaging your internal muscles.

You let out a moan, throwing your head up and groaning "Cum! Spray me in your fucking cum!" Looking like some pagan high priestess in a fertility ritual there are mutual grunts of release for both sides of you, and two jets arc and criss-cross in the air to lay in white ropes over your face. You moan and tremble as the men expend all they have at your insistence, splashing you repeatedly and generously. You open your mouth to allow some of the plentiful donations to land on your tongue. The surge of male flavour is guaranteed to fire up your lust.

The crowd holds their breath, hearts racing as you get painted. Then as they ebb to pulsing over your chin and neck, you release them to throw your hands in the air for applause. The men step back and the crowd goes wild.

You turn on the bed, revolving to show everyone your double facial, as one of Aleesia's men grunts and his hot cum surges over the big tit he's gripping to his cock. "Aaawww fukkin yes..." she gasps, her mouth and chin dangling webs of spunk, as her boob is anointed. The aroma of 4 loads of cum makes the other man fuck her fist wildly and jam into her hand, buttocks clenching. His first burst plasters her neck before she can aim him over the shelf of her other cupped tit.

"Fuck... gimme your spunk...." Aleesia coos. As her breasts are plastered heavily. You watch as she shivers. When her breasts are allowed to drop, the cum starts to slide on the oily coating toward her cleavage, mingling with the heavy rolls of cum dripping from her chin, to start their slide toward her curvy tummy.

"Want me to play with her? Like this?" You ask, running a finger over your own cheek and sucking it.

"Sanj... baby... let me fuck," Aleesia asks, showing herself off to her husband. "Pick me a nice fat cock to fill me up... I need it!" She sways, causing her hanging boobs to wobble, so the sperm covering them slides erotically over the heavy mounds.

"Fuck... I need a cuntful of cock too," you beg. "You wanna watch me cum? Then make it happen!" you beg. I know your hunger has surged forth.

Sanjeev is picking two more men to converge on the bed. One has a red wristband, the other a yellow one.

I quickly pick two for you. Both yellow wristband wearers. "Get on your back for them... spread really fucking wide," I direct you. "Fellas, help yourselves to her mouth and cunt. Swap around as you see fit. There are other men with yellow wristbands, so please be considerate and shoot all over her, or into her mouth." You whimper with lust to hear me direct them.

Sanjeev has one man lie down, and Aleesia draws halfway up him, kneeling so her soaked tits are draped over his cock. Sanj gives further direction to the other guy, who shuffles in behind the broad, upturned buttocks of his wife. "Squash those big tits round your cock," Sanjeev tells the prone guy. "When the fella starts fucking from behind, that should rock her back and forth and give you a good tit-fuck!" Aleesia moans as the guy behind runs his cock head up and down her baby-oiled pussy lips, parting them. Braced on her arms, the man beneath grasps her heavy boobs struggling to control them to position his shaft deep between, slippery as they are, covered in oil and sperm.

The guy before you grabs your legs and drags you to the end of the round bed, making room for the other to crawl in above your head. You look down admiring the cock bobbing before you as the man crouches between your legs, his full balls swinging. I see you anticipating his penetration. "Tell him what you want him to do!" I call out to you.

5080
5080
86 Followers