The Resort - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" You beg, playing along with your subservient role as the guy slathers his shaft in some spilt baby oil. You know he's gonna go in deep to the balls. "Use my deep cunt... it's made for cocks to fuck hard...Ahhh, yes you fucker!" You moan aloud as the guy between your spread legs sinks in deep, till his groin presses against yours.

The guy at your head runs his cock over your face, smearing the cum plastering it, before pressing to your lips. "Messy..." he chuckles, as your tongue slips out to welcome him. He runs his cock around your face again, using it to spoon more spillage onto your tongue. He's probably demonstrating that he himself has no qualms about coming into contact with other men's loads, suggesting it was his partner who limited him to a yellow wristband. When the man in your cunt starts to move, he abandons his mischievous game and pushes into your creamy mouth. "Dirty little fuck-toy!" He groans as you slather your slippery tongue around his bulging cock head, welcoming him.

Beside you, Aleesia is getting fucked hard. The guy behind her is gripping her hips and pulling her onto her thrusts. Beneath her, the other man is humping up into her cleavage, his fingers gripping her generous mounds. "Fuck me... use me... uugh... I'm a slut... uugh," you hear her gasp over the grunts of her men, striving toward their own orgasms.

"Don't forget to switch!" I tell the boys, deliberately picking the moment I judge that your body is responding to the fuck strokes, stalling your climb towards orgasm.

"Fuck that!" You snarl, spitting out the cock in your mouth. "Fuck me harder..." you cast at the man enjoying your deep hole. You grab the shaft throbbing on your face, looking up at its owner "You can have me next!" You slobber on his cock head as the man in your cunt goes all-out.

"FUUUKKK UUUURGH!" the man ramming Aleesia grunts, whipping his cock out and bucking up against the crease of her bum, grabbing it roughly to squash her buttocks round his flexing fuck meat. A great spurt fountains over her tanned back to splash onto the back of her neck, leaving a big white streak on her brown skin. Another and another follow as she moans.

"Fukkin cum on me you cunt!" Aleesia cries out. She looks to the President, showing herself off to him, keen to make an impression, she scrambles up onto the lap of the man she's had between her tits and crouching on the balls of her feet, grasps his cock to point it toward her hole hovering above it.

"Stop!" The Queen calls, "He's a red wristband!" Too late to halt, Aleesia dropped her weight and the big cock shaft disappears up into her hungry hole, sliding straight in due to her wetness and also due to the plastering of hot sperm on him from her cum-soaked tits.

Sanjeev sees the error and stops stroking his swelling cock. Aleesia freezes, realising her transgression. Seeing them paused the Queen smiles, standing to step forward and investigate. Aleesia looks downcast and meek, having gone too far. The Queen tilts her chin up and looks down at her. "I suppose we can't blame you for being excited and eager, can we? And I don't like rules and restrictions. Nobody that steps up to play with me and my President here had better not have any... Hmm, so how to put things right..."

"Ooh fuck... I'm gunna cum!" There's a groan behind the Queen that steals everyone's attention. The guy enjoying your wet cunt pulls out and grabs his shaft. You immediately throw a hand down yourself to cup his churning balls. "UUUURGH!" He grunts, as what must be a beautifully enhanced load spurts forth. The first jet soars high up your body, it plasters your wrist that's stroking the cock at your lips, leaves a big rope over your breast and nipple, finishing at your soft stomach.

"Spunk!" You moan when it hits and you stroke the cock in your hand, as the next jet splashes into your cleavage. By the time the third paints your frame with equal force you're shuddering, your abandoned cunt clenching as you climax at the sensation of being spunked on, your labia palpitating as f blowing kisses.

"Steady!" The guy you've been sucking pulls back, "I want your cunt first!" Your instincts to force him to ejaculate too had started to take hold of him, so he'd resolved to move, to save himself for penetration. He shuffles round, taking a breather, waiting whilst the man between your legs finishes soaking you.

"You deserved that, you dirty slut!" He gasps, moving aside for the other guy.

"Dirty fucking cumslut!" You correct him "that's what I am... uuuggh!" Your jibe is cut off by the guy you've been sucking shoving his hefty cock balls-deep. The guy you've been sucking easily slides his cock in without ceremony, then plunges with long strokes designed to bring himself to orgasm.

The Queen drags Aleesia off the man she's straddling. She rolls onto her back, awaiting what's going to happen. She spreads her legs wide and parts her dark pussy lips using her upper arms to bunch up her boobs, still glistening from their covering of sperm. "I just want to be fucked..." Aleesia complains showing herself off.

The Queen looks at Sanjeev. "Your slut has been naughty, but then being too eager is no bad thing. You're in charge of her. What do you want to see her do?"

"Get fucked... cum and get cummed in!" Sanjeev eagerly replies, fisting his already renewed erection. The Queen raises an eyebrow, looking around. A lady in the audience nods, conceding to the Queen's overriding authority. She turns to the man Aleesia had mounted. "Fuck her and don't pull out. Fill her with spunk," she directs. Turning her attention back to Sanjeev, she asks, "...and what about you? What do you want, for yourself? Is there anything I could help with?"

"Erm... I'd like to fuck... right beside her, as she gets fucked," he chooses, "but my wife has fed me some special herbal concoction... my balls can't produce fast enough... she did it to torment me, keeping me just losing it throughout her ordeal!"

"Well, I can sympathise," the Queen chuckles. "Lie down with her... I'm sure I can find a willing woman!" Sanjeev scurries into position, leaning over to kiss his wife as she moans with enjoyment as the man she's been playing with slides in and out of her wet cunt.

The Queen straddles Sanjeev. She reaches under her chubby stomach and taking the Asian cock by the base with one hand, spreads her oversized labia with the other. "Here's your willing woman, lover." She smiles. "Your wife has her eye on my partner, I think. Well, I think she might need more working up to it... let's beat them to it and fuck!" With that, she slides herself easily onto his throbbing cock. He groans, balls deep in an instant. "That's a real slut's cunt, lover. Your wife's might be like this one day... you want that? Can you get off into a cunt that can fuck anything?"

"I've spunked into Jeanie.... she's got a very flexible hole!" Sanjeev groans back.

The Queen looks over at you, just at the moment the man using your cunt pulls free and launches his sperm over your body, soaking you as your last fucker did. You writhe under the cum shower, frustrated at being denied an internal ejaculation yet again. "Poor thing," the Queen smirks. Then she looks at me and beckons me over. "If I keep you occupied, maybe you'll leave your slut to get used properly?"

I gladly step up and the Queen grasps my shaft. "Everyone... it's time to turn this little display up a notch. Cumming inside our ladies is now free for anyone with a green wristband... everyone else can just make do with wherever you can find to fit in... or else the ladies present in the audience can accommodate you... there's nothing finer than being surrounded by sex!" With that, she slides her tongue over my cock.

Aleesia is beside Sanjeev, groaning as the man goes hard at her, forcing her legs wide and pumping fast and deep, grunting as his balls tighten. She knows he's getting himself closer to exploding deep into her, arching against his thrusts and willing him to give her his load. "Cum in me!" She sobs over and over, begging to be flooded.

Sanjeev is gasping as the Queen swaps from grinding to lifting and dropping herself on him. "Just cum for me, you two," she grunts, "I never fuck my husband without it."

I look over at you and see you mounted on one man, whilst another is inside your arse. When did that happen? Another steps up and helps himself to your mouth, holding your head and feeding his hard cock between your panting lips.

Aleesia groans aloud. "I can feel you spurting... I'm gonna cum too!" Her latest conquest grabs her wallowing boobs and grunts, "slut," with every twitch of his buttocks, as Aleesia climaxes together with him, gripping her husband's hand tightly.

Sanjeev is quivering with lust, lay beside his slut wife, sharing her experiences. The Queen knows he's beyond excited. She pulls off her wet sucking of my cock to address him. "Spunk in me! It's the biggest slutty hole you'll ever get to flood!"

"Do it!" Aleesia gasps, breaking her handhold, she puts her fingers between them, feeling her wetness on his shaft. Realising she can, Aleesia slips a finger inside the Queen, then two, as Sanjeev shudders, then grunts. She realises they can both occupy her roomy hole..."Ooohhh fuck I'm gonna feel him cum in you!" She gasps at the Queen.

Sanjeev's cock jerks violently next to his wife's fingers, as his second load of the hour gushes into the Queen's greedy cunt. She strokes me hard whilst looking directly at her husband. He nurses his throbbing cock, proudly watching his wife taking a spunking.

There's a groan of "Fucking dirty cumslut... Uuuggh!" from the cluster of bodies behind me. It's hard to tell who, but I know one of your cock-filled holes is getting flooded with sperm. I hear your gurgle of pleasure in response. No doubt your body has responded with an orgasm of your own.

I look back as the Queen tugs on my cock, turning to look at me as Sanj shudders his last jets into her cunt. "It's about time you cum too... I want yours too."

"Where do you want it, your majesty?" I joke, watching Aleesia slurping her fingers in and out beside her husband's cock, painting his balls and the Queen's arse in his spilling spunk.

"Fuck me from behind, but pull out and paint my cunt lips white... as a special treat for my husband." She crawls off Sanj to get into position but seeing Aleesia dive in to lick her Sanjeev's cock, she deliberately pauses a moment to let more spill from her over his groin. "There's some more of your man's spunk. What you don't clean up is going on my husband's massive cock. I know you want him, we'll see if you're deserving of the privilege..."

"I'll be the biggest slut you ever saw," Aleesia says, deliberately lapping up cum from Sanjeev for effect. She calls out to the crowd. "My cunt's not got a cock in it! Somebody fuck me!"

I slap the Queen's big soft arse and part her large hanging pussy lips. I've had her before, but since then she's gotten piercings in each of her labia. I use them to spread her hole as I nudge my cock between them "fuck me and spunk on me!" She purrs. "Have my hole whilst you watch your dirty cumslut feed her greed for cock.

I thrust in, hard. I know she's got a roomy cunt and can take me easily. Sanjeev's sperm bubbles out as I slide in, my cock throbbing to the feel of another man's sperm making the cunt I'm entering extra slutty and extra slippery. I take a moment to acclimatize, so as not to lose control and pound home my load. Looking at me doesn't help my excitement.

The President is watching, but he has the wives of the men in play entertaining him. Two are either side mouthing the side of his immense shaft, as he kneads their boobs. Another is below him, beautifully tending to his big balls with her oral caress. He's focusing on the Queen, knowing that when she's collected a cumload from both the lady participant's men, she'll be onto him, to use the greediest slut-cunt on his huge erection.

I cast my eyes in your direction. You're on a guy cowgirl. Another is pressed against your back, ramming your arse. You have a cock at your lips but pull it free as your pleasure peaks. "Fuckin spunk... gimme your fuckin spunk! I'm gunna... AWWW... UUUURGH," you gasp, then yell. The boys do as they're told; your dirty urging and shuddering clenches cause them to both jam deep and spray your insides from two directions simultaneously. "Fucking cumslut," one grunts as they throb against each other, jetting the contents of their balls hard and deep, sending you into a clenching multiple climaxes as you feel hot creamy gushes flood you. You look to me, making eye contact with me as I fuck the Queen beside you, your half-glazed eyes telling me of the power of your pleasure, as two men fill you with spunk. Your eyes tell of the euphoria you feel as you're used as a fleshy receptacle.

"Awwww FUCK!" Aleesia grunts, "that's a good cock!" Someone has taken up her pleasure for another fucking and entered her from behind as she tongues Sanjeev of spilt juice.

"It's deep and creamy!" The man groans, "You're a fucking beautiful cumslut!" I recognize that it's Dave, who we swapped with a day ago. I remember him cumming in your mouth and pussy, before you had your double-ended toy coupling with his wife. "Have you had your arse fucked here yet?"

"Not yet... but ask my husband. He'll let you, won't you darling?" Aleesia groans. Dave doesn't bother waiting for Sanjeev's reply. He draws his sodden shaft from Aleesia's creamy cunt and presses it to her bumhole.

"Spread your cheeks for me, my dear," he directs her. Face down on her husband's groin, she puts two hands behind and does as asked. "Use my little arsehole," she tells him, "until yesterday it was untouched... now I'll let anyone cum in it!"

Dave presses his substantial fuck muscle against her pink crinkled hole, admiring how it opens and stretches round his girth. The sperm coating him soon collects in a ring at her entrance. "Oooh, you bad little bitch!" He groans as his balls meet with her open cunt.

Aleesia just moans in a prolonged wail as Dave's meaty shaft fills her most intimate place. When the penetration is deepest, she just looks at Sanjeev and needlessly tells him, "He's in my arse!"

Sanj grabs her face and forces his half-hard cock in her mouth. "Fucking slut. You fed me those drugs that make me cum and cum... so you can make me fucking cum in your throat!" Aleesia whimpers as she's invaded from two ends, gasping for air as her arsehole is used firmly by a big cock, snatching breaths as her own husband holds a fistful of her hair and uses her head to wank himself off with, carelessly using his spluttering, drooling wife to give himself another release.

All this activity around me convinces me it's time I orgasmed myself. Pumping into the sloppy, spacious hole of the Queen of sluts I start working my cock head against her vaginal muscles, intent on driving myself to an eruption of my own. The President watches intently as two women kneel before him, each lapping at one of his massive balls, encouraging them to fill up, as his monstrous shaft throbs, towering above them. One of the women tending to the President's balls is Dana, Dave's lusty wife. "Mmmm yes," he admires the Queen fucking, getting pounded, "cum deep in my wife..."

Sanjeev is still on a hair trigger due to the herbal infusion his wife tricked him with. He's gripping her head though, taking his overcharged urges out on Aleesia's mouth. "Fuck my wife's arsehole hard!" He says to Dave, who's slowly but steadily pumping, to enjoy his visit to Aleesia's back passage. "She's here to be fucked by as many as possible. If you want to take your time, then come see us later!" Sanjeev sets the pace with a fast use of his wife's throat, to encourage Dave to speed up.

"Yes... we'll swap later... you can spunk in my slut... and we'll have Jeanie over there clean them both up!" Dave grunts, then starts slamming into Aleesia's anus.

"Fukkin yes!" Sanjeev roars and presses his wife's head hard against his groin, ensuring his fat cockhead till its fully embedded in his hotwife's esophagus. "Fukkin slut... UUUURGH." Regardless of her need to breathe, he starts cumming hard directly into her neck.

Aleesia snorts through her nose, fighting for breath. Her husband shows no mercy, wracked in his own orgasm and intent on getting his own benefits from the extrovert-free-use slut his wife has become. Cumming hard into his wife's throat, his sperm is soon gushing from her nose. Aleesia's eyes water, tears running down her cheeks as her husband.

Dave is enthused by the sight and starts fucking Aleesia's arse hard.

As I start getting close myself you appear, kneeling beside the Queen's broad hips. You must have finished off your last group of fuckers. I look into your eyes and you know I cant last, that I'm about to shoot. Smiling, you lean in and put your mouth at the top of the crease of the Queen's arse cleft. Looking up at me, you open your lips and a huge creamy outpouring of saved sperm flows down over her arsehole to engulf her cummy cuntlips and my thrusting shaft. I suspect your latest group has all sprayed your tongue together. I grunt, wide-eyed with lust at your dirty stunt... and my balls clench at the sight of you unleashing a river of saved sperm for a wicked mischievous display.

"You beautiful slut!" I gasp at you.

"For you, lover!" You pant, sperm bubbling on your lips and still spilling from your chin. Some male guest, stroking himself fast, climbs in behind you and plunges into you balls-deep, eager to slake his lust in an available slut. Which hole he's chosen I can't tell and clearly you don't care. He's slipped in so easily, I guess it's your cunt. You grip the Queen's fleshy buttocks "Cum... just shoot your fucking big load deep inside!" you urge me. The guy behind you, casually helping himself to your sloppy cum-hole, takes your words as if addressed to him. He immediately grabs your hips and slams fast, throbs, and in a moment starts blasting your cervix with another drenching with hot sperm. "Greedy fukkin cunt!" He groans as his balls empty, causing you to shudder with him. Your eyes glaze over as you look up at me. Naturally, your hole has spasmed as it receives a sudden load. The fact you've just been used as a cum hole touches your depraved desires.

"Uuugghhh FUUUKKK!" Aleesia screams. Sanjeev must have finished with his wife's throat. She's giving vent to her feelings as Dave violently hammers her once- tight arsehole, clearly intent on emptying his balls in her bowels.

"Fuck it!" I gasp, staring down at your lust-filled gaze. "I'm gunna cum...." I tell you. The Queen knows. She's had hundreds of men fuck her, probably most of them shooting into her deep. She can tell a cock is giving up its load even as the man realises himself.

Staring into her husband's eyes she grunts "cum in my cunt!" His eyes narrow and a big drool of precum flows from the tip of his oversized cock, enjoying the scene as his slutty wife gets her big hole flooded, knowing she'll be sliding that slippery hole over him next.

"Spunk in my slut!" He insists. You lift your head and look in his direction. The biggest cock you've ever taken throbs, unused, before your eyes. You slip off the latest man to spunk you and climb off the round dais and straddle his lap.

"Master's slut is getting fucked by my man... it's only right I have my turn." You raise on tiptoes to hitch yourself up to the height of his. He happily aligns his broad, bulging cock head at your entrance. Your last visitor's load spills down his muscle in the sluttiest of greetings.

"Ahh greedy little Jeanie. I was wondering when everyone's favourite cum hole would grace my cock again! Mmmm..." he groans as you force your hole down, slowly stretching yourself over him. "You can keep me amused till my wife gets here!"