The Resort - Day 05 Pt. 01

Story Info
Swingers fifth day at a no-holds barred resort.
4.4k words
4.67
7.6k
8

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
88 Followers

I wake to hear the hotel room door slam. You stomp in, naked, clearly indignant.

"What's the matter?"

"I was trying to line you up with a morning treat, but apparently not?"

"Sorry, what?" I'm barely awake and confused.

"Well, I'd been fucking myself on the balcony, waiting for room service. I intended to get him to fuck me, then cum hard inside me. That was gonna be your wake-up treat, seeing as you so enjoyed my hole all creamy with spunk."

"But something happened?" I get the gist of your slutty idea.

"Apparently, the President has sent a memo around the staff instructing there's to be no cumming for them till they attend an all-staff team meeting on the patio at noon."

"Oh. Wonder what that could be about?" I muse. "Maybe there's been complaints about the service cos the waiting staff are getting delayed."

"Oh, this involves reception, kitchen and grounds staff, housekeeping...the lot, not just the waiters."

"Oh," I ponder. "That means no lunch or bar at that time. I wonder what's going on?"

"I'm gunna call Aleesia." You grab the TV remote and type their room number, then hit the "video call" button.

"Hey," Sanjeev answers, "how are you both?"

We both recognise groans of pleasure from elsewhere in the room.

"Is Aleesia busy?" I ask.

"She's just fixing breakfast on the balcony"

There's a knock on his door. He answers and lets in a couple who walk past the screen.

"She's taken to fresh cum on her morning bowl of fresh fruit. The room service lad wouldn't provide so she's done a deal with the couple next door..."

"What sort of deal?" you ask.

"Oh, she's gonna milk his cock... and his missus gets to pick what Aleesia does in payment."

We dash to our balcony that looks out onto theirs. There, Aleesia's oiled, broad, round buttocks are spread apart as she licks hungrily on the wife's pussy. The wife has her husband in her hand, stroking him. The guy holds the bowl of chopped fruit ready for his load. The wife is seemingly into dirty talk, which she vocalises loudly enough to be heard on our TV speaker inside the room.

"This Indian slut is a pretty decent cunt licker..." she purrs at her husband. "I bet you would like to try her mouth, too!"

"Suck my cock" the guy gasps at his stroking wife. "Gimme her mouth or gimme yours!"

"I'm having our fuck toy's mouth!" The wife snaps back. "And if you have her cunt, you'll be too wrapped up to pull out and give her what she asked us here for."

Sanjeev appears, and the wife beckons him to put his cock in her other hand. The wife hangs onto both cocks stroking their thickness, looking down at Aleesia tonguing busily at her spread hole. "We saw you yesterday, taking cock after cock, then making the President cum. You might think you're good, but I think the wives aught to give you more practice with girl-play."

Aleesia is bent in such a way her buttocks are spread to the balcony, so we get a perfect view of her wet pussy and puckered arsehole.

As we look on, I press in behind you, hard cock up the crease of your bum, cupping your boobs.

"Lick my clit... put your fingers inside me. You're gonna drink my pussy cum... if these men cum before I do, I'm gunna swallow their spunk right in front of you!" The wife coos, pulling the men in so she can slather her tongue over both cock heads together.

I press my cock down your bum crease, nuzzling the head against your wet opening. You wriggle and I slip inside as we watch Aleesia apply herself to her female visitor's pleasure in earnest. The woman starts pumping the two cocks firmer as her passion mounts.

"Somebody fuck her!" You call across from our balcony to theirs. The men look your way. Sanjeev rolls his head back as the wife sinks her mouth over his cock in front of her husband. He shrugs and switches position, blocking our view as he takes the place behind Aleesia and soon has his cock sunk into the Asian hotwife. We hear her muffled moan into the wife's hole as she starts to get well and truly distracted.

"She'll never get cum on her bowl of fruit now!" I chuckle, matching the thrusts of the man pumping into Aleesia.

"She'll get cum in her cunt... and see her husband shoot his load into another woman's mouth... what's better?" You respond, circling your vaginal muscles around me.

"Better would be if Sanjeev got to fuck his wife after that bloke filled her with his load!" I groan.

"I love that you, Sanj, and the President all prefer their partner to be cummy inside. It allows us cumsluts to do what cumsluts should!" You gasp back.

"Still puzzled as to what's going on there..."

You pull away from me, unsheathing my cock. "I bet there's some message or notification on the TV..." and slip inside.

I join you in the room as you find the remote. Our screen shows our friend's bedroom, plus the sounds of their loud interaction broadcast from the balcony. Loud slapping of what must be the guest male now fucking Aleesia hard. Sobbing from her, plus dirty talk from the wife she's now probably unable to play with properly.

"Your sluts gonna get a cuntful instead of a load on her breakfast!" The wife must be addressing Sanjeev. "That'll teach her to play games. You should cum in my mouth... in payment if she's neglected my requirement!"

You flick onto messages. Among them, you see one from Pete and Helen. Seems they missed yesterday's gathering, along with Geoff, Angela, 'Mr. Thick' and 'Mr. Long', as they were clearly having a party of their own. Angela must be filming, as you hear her directions to the four men as they take turns fucking Helen on her hands and knees. "Beg for their spunk, bitch," Angela calls before you flick over to the message boards.

"CUMSLUT CONTEST" catches your eye. As you open it, it declares its intentions.

"Attention all sluts! Who is the dirtiest of all? Is it you? Today at noon we hope to find out!"

The President will preside over a series of challenges for his chosen competitors, with first place being two, free all-expenses paid places at every gathering, event, holiday, or trip for 12 months. Plus, the acclaimed princess of sluts will accompany the Queen to the jungle monastery to learn the ancient higher secrets of her calling.

All staff will be on hand. All are advised to be present from 11.00 for special cocktail drinks in advance of the starting time. Everyone is invited."

You look at me. I nod eagerly.

"How do I qualify to compete?" You ask.

"Surely you must be in the running!" I enthuse. "For all you've done since we got here..."

You drop back to the menu, to see another unread message, this one from the President. Opening it we read -

"Hopefully you're aware of today's event. I do hope you accept my invitation to be one of 4 of my chosen competitors. Please acknowledge"

"Take a picture!" You squeak, stepping back to the bed, sitting, then lying back spreading your legs. You reach down and open your wet labia.

"I swear you're opening wider these last few days!" I smile.

"Get in close!" I take a few pics, then hand you the phone.

You add your favourite to your reply to the President's message, type simply "yes!" and then hit send. I push you back onto the bed, spreading you wide. "Finish what you started... fuck me!" You smile.

I kneel. "Not yet... I'm gonna lick that lovely cunt before it gets pumped full of spunk again!"

"Cos you know that's gonna happen again.... Aaahh..." Your comeback is cut short when I lap deeply at your exposed depths. You lie back as I slurp. "Ooohhh.... I'm gunna get seriously fucked again today," you muse, luxuriating in the sensations as you ponder the President's invite. "...and I'm gonna be the best cumslut ever, so I can be fucked and fucked and fuuuukkkk!" You feel me push 3 fingers in to explore your G spot as I lap your clit.

The incoming dial tone on the TV system rings. I grab the remote off the bed and hit "answer". Aleesia, naked, fills the screen.

"You guys call us? Oh, you're having some private time..."

"You were fucking..." you gasp, propping on your elbows as I continue my feast, unphased.

"Fuckers!" Aleesia shakes her head. "They are our next-door neighbours. I wanted the room service to put some cum on my breakfast. He wouldn't. They came round to help instead, and I ended up getting fucked."

"We saw," I mumble in between tongue flickers.

"I got my cunt filled with sperm instead," Aleesia giggles. "But then his wife made Sanjeev unload on her tongue as I made her cum. She swallowed the lot!"

You shudder and climax at Aleesia's story.

"I was gonna give my man a cummy cunt to fuck, but room service wouldn't help either." You push me off. "They're involved in whatever the President's got lined up for today."

"I saw my message" Aleesia looks eager. "That's why I called. You've been shortlisted too, right?"

"Yep. So, it's you and me versus two others, then?" You confirm.

"Nope," Aleesia retorts. Its every slut for herself. It's me versus the three of you. I want that prize!"

"Likewise, bitch!" You quip.

"Wonder who the other two are?" Aleesia wonders.

"Excuse me a moment, Aleesia" I interrupt, "I was working on our morning fuck, here, do you mind? It's fine for you and Sanj, you've already had some morning fun."

"True... I've got a cuntful of cum to prove it!" Aleesia laughs. "Wanna see?"

"Slut!" You chime.

Aleesia turns off the monitor. I push you back on the bed, wrestling your legs apart and angling my hard cock toward your generous opening. "Enough chit-chat... I wanna have my slut's fuck hole before everyone else does."

"It's yours!" Your eyes sparkle. "Fuck it and cum in it all you want!"

I sink in steadily, finding you wet as you were on the balcony. "Uuugh... bet you wish it was cummed in like I planned!" You grunt.

"There'll be plenty of that later. You can turn up to the pre-drinks with my spunk in you," I gasp, sliding out till my cock head is between your outer lips, then glide balls deep, savouring your body's embrace.

"Aleesia will be too...except her morning load wasn't her husband's," you reply.

The door handle clicks and Aleesia sails into the room. She ditches the silk dressing gown as she closes the door behind her. Naked but for her knickers, she strides to the bed, full of confidence. Arriving, she steps out of them as she climbs on. I'm startled at her arrival.

"I gave them a spare key." You shrug. "I told them they're always welcome."

"Who wanted to see how slutty my cunt is, with a stranger's sperm in it?" She gloats, kneeling on our bed, her big soft breasts swinging. She has her hand over her crotch... probably the only reason she slipped on some knickers, to help her not spill on the hotel corridor floors.

"You wanna taste it?" She looks at you. "You wanna fuck it?" She flutters her eyes at me, then lifts her hand to show off her cum-soaked palm, then turns it to run her tongue over it in a long slow lick.

"Fuck me!" You snarl, trying to take charge of the situation. I can't deny Aleesia looks hot, but I increase my strokes into your hole. Aleesia shrugs and cocks a leg over you and crouches over you.

"Want me to spunk on your slut's tits?" She chuckles over her shoulder, her fingers spreading her hole wide as I look. You grab up at her tits as I pull her soft buttocks apart for a closer look.

"Fukkin cum in me!" You call, the sight of Aleesia's opening starting to leak above your breasts makes you eager to receive the same treatment. I can't help but speed up as Aleesia starts to paint your boobs in her recently collected deposit.

"Spunking on your slutty fukkin tits..." Aleesia groans, playing with her own clit.

"Pump me full of spunk before everyone else does... uugh... cos you know I'm gonna... uugh... get fukkin USED.... UUUURGH.... CUMMINNN!" You shudder, Aleesia's dripping cum landing over you. "Spunk... fukkin spunk!" You sob, needing my eruption to complete you.

I grip Aleesia's big buttocks and jam deep, twitching inside your clenching fuck-hole. I can't see you for her, so I'm left staring at her puckered anus and long labia as I let go, "I'm gunna fukkin CUM!" I grunt. Your yells of pleasure increase as I spurt deeply into your welcoming hole... my cum-hole.

"Fill your slut... before everyone else does!"

I spurt long, hard and deep, feeling your vaginal muscles rippling on my bucking shaft as you cum hard in response to the sensation. I watch as Aleesia uses her fingers to delve inside herself and smear her pussy's prize over your nipples. I make a mental note to fill her slutty hole with a load in the near future.

Aleesia rolls off you and kisses you, then me, reaching in and drawing out my still twitching cock.

"Time left to get ready for this contest. Fancy showering with me? I wanna help clean you up," she coos at you, "I wanna taste your cum."

"Naah" you decline. "I'm only gonna get messy again I reckon. It's a cumslut contest, so I'm gonna turn up with cum on my boobs and dripping from me... that'll make a statement!"

"Mmmm!" Aleesia sides her tongue over my cock head, tasting our combined juices. "Think I can get your man to give me a facial to turn up with? That'll look even sluttier!" With that, she plunges her face forward to engulf my still-firm cock.

I groan as my over-sensitive cock head butts against the back of her mouth. You crawl onto your knees and pull her off me. "Go suck of your own cock!" You tell her.

"Honey, you've got a cuntful of spunk, but so have I. But mine's from a man who I don't know. Yours is full of your partners. Yes, you've got cum on your tits... but it was me that put it there!" She replies.

"I aught to go round your room and fuck your husband, then!" You shoot back. "He might have just cum, but you know I'd get a load out of him. He'd love one of my showpiece blow jobs"

"Honey, if you did, I'd be staying here with your man here. You didn't see how he was looking at my fucked cunt as he was spunking into yours. By the time you started sucking Sanj, I'd be working on getting a second load out of your man... and a second in my greedy cum-hole!" Aleesia taunts.

"You challenging me?" You sneer, don't forget it was me that taught you to be a slut! I can make your dirty boy spunk his second load before you can mine!"

"Winner gets both loads!" Aleesia ups the ante, reaching for your glistening nipples and giving them both a pinch. "Call him up and get him over!"

"I love you, you fucking slut!" You breathe, grasping her thick dark nipples and pulling her in for a deep kiss.

By the time I've called Sanj and he's answered, you and Aleesia are locked in a passionate kiss, breasts crushed together in your embrace. "You're required here, mate," I tell him. He catches sight of the girls and immediately hangs up.

By the time he arrives, you've let Aleesia loose on me. As you answer his knock and let Mum in, she's kneeling making a meal of my cock. It's a calculated risk, giving away a head start, but you know by now that pushes Sanjeev's buttons.

You step back to the bed, letting him drink in the sight of his wife nodding away, pumping her wet mouth up and down my shaft as I cup and squeeze her big hanging breasts.

"Ooh you slut!" Sanjeev groans, his gaze focused on his naked wife. Aleesia looks at him but doesn't answer. Instead, she plunges her mouth forward till I'm balls deep, her nose against my groin, causing me to grunt as my cock head is forced into her throat. She draws back, leaving a long streak of saliva hanging, to drip from her chin.

"Want some of what your wife is giving out to my fella?" You tell him, pulling off his gown. He's already rock hard, his thick, flared cock head proudly projecting forward. You kneel before him, taking hold of his shaft and slithering wet licks on his fuck-muscle.

"You want my cunt, don't you?" Aleesia pants, freeing her mouth of my throbbing shaft. "You wanna bury your cock in my slutty hole that's been cummed-in already..."

"Fuck yes!" I grunt.

You look up at Sanj, "mine's creamier than hers... you like that, don't you?" You taunt him, "Sink you big cock head into me whilst you see your slutty wife try to outdo me!"

Sanjeev pulls you up and pushes you on the bed, forcefully rolling you onto your front. You quickly get on your hands and knees facing me and Aleesia so he (and you) can both watch. You waggle your arse at him, showing off your cum-drenched hole. Sanjeev kneels behind, and in a moment plunges in where I'd recently pulled out. "Uuugh!" He grunts, eliciting a gasp from you. Your hole gives a loud squelch. "You just want fucking, you insatiable bitch!" He snarls, gripping your buttocks hard.

Before you, Aleesia stands and flops back on the bed, knees dangling, reaching down to spread herself to show her pink depths to me as I lunge forward, angling my thick shaft at its target.

"I want fucking and spunking in, you dirty bastard" you sob, swamped with lust. "Use me to get yourself off!"

"Oohh fuck me!" Aleesia screams as I ram balls-deep in one thrust, making her big tits shake. "Give it to me harder than Sanj is using your slut!"

"Look at your wife begging to be fucked in front of you," you goad Sanjeev, "I taught her to make the most of her lust... it's my fault she's a total slut... you can spunk in me to thank me!"

Sanjeev groans at your words and shifts his hands so his thumbs pull your cuntlips wide as he ploughs you.

I grab Aleesia's wallowing boobs for leverage, squeezing them as I thrust hard. The mood is clearly focused on a hard and fast fucking of two horny sluts, intent on getting themselves flooded.

Sanjeev presses both thumbs in with his cock and stretches you wide. "Ooh, you dirty fucking bastard!" You groan, feeling two thick digits and a thick cock make good use of your extra slippery fuck-hole. Your eyes glaze over as you keep me abreast of the development. "He's got both thumbs and his cock in my creamy pussy!"

"Use her hard, mate" I encourage Sanjeev, knowing his attention was shifting from adoring his wife to the exceptional cunt pleasuring his cock. "Fuck her like she deserves. Empty your balls into her cunt and I'll do the same to yours". I know Sanjeev isn't aware of your side bet. I know your imminent spasming will undoubtedly finish him. Having loaded your hole last, I'm keen to make use of Aleesia's inviting hole that I'd admired up close during my last orgasm.

"Ooh fuck... I'm close..." you sob, as Sanjeev presses his thumbs deeper and focuses on rubbing your g-spot with his flared cock head.

"I think your slut's gonna cum hard... her cum-hole is gonna suck the cum from my balls."

Aleesia wraps her legs round my back and bucks up furiously at my deep strokes "Use me to cum in!" She yells, "uuugh...fukkin do it!"

I grip her breasts hard, fingers squashing the softness and go all-out, seeing your eyes roll back in your head.

"FUUUKKK!" You scream as your stuffed hole goes into meltdown. Your tits quiver as you shake. There's a sudden gush from you that soaks Sanjeev's groin in a torrent of your juice.

"FUUUKKKINHELLL.... aww honey in gunna... UUUURGH!" He roars jamming deep.

I revel in the sight of you getting and giving pleasure, the woman I adore living her best life. "CUM!" You scream. I presume you're announcing yourself feeling your beloved sensation of a cock head bulging and bursting hot ropes of sperm into your thirsty cum-hole once more. I choose to take it as an instruction to me. Ramming a final flurry of strokes, I go rigid, my buttocks taught, as I unleash my second load into the Asian slut. The feel of me twitching and bursting into her makes her vaginal muscles contract and flutter. The flood of sperm has brought her to a quick climax.

Sanjeev blows three jets into you, then pulls out to pump two more over your cuntlips before spraying two more up your bum crease - determined to send you to the pre party of the slut contest obviously dripping.

5080
5080
88 Followers
12