The Resort - Day 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stay put, spunking deep.

"You dirty fukkin boy," you gasp, reaching up to grasp me round the back of my kneck, pulling me to you, both gasping hard.

"Good cumslut!" I gasp as your tongue finds mine, while Sanjeev nuzzles his cock head at your anus, trying to use his half hard cock to press the creaminess covering your rosebud into your rudest opening. You kiss me deeply as the man that just fucked you toys your arsehole with his cock head.

"Pull out baby... let me taste that slut and the spunk you put up her!" You moan, squirming away from Sanjeev to lie beside Aleesia, but facing the end of the bed, so it's an easy transfer from between her legs to slide over your beckoning tongue. "Mmmmm!" You purr, taking me deep in your mouth, then lifting my shaft to lather your tongue over my drained balls, chasing the wetness that Aleesia had seeped over them. "I love tasting you when you've fucked a slut.." you gasp, rubbing your wet face over my slippery cock. "Knowing some of the male flavour isn't yours... it's from some man I've not even seen spunking her!"

Aleesia has moved, but after a quick taste of Sanjeev, she attempts to reach round to tongue you. You roll away. "Fuck no... not today. If you mean to attend the gathering dripping spunk, then so do I!"

"It's actually almost time, folks" I say, checking my watch. "If you mean to put anything on or do makeup, you'd better get ready."

"I'm getting naked as soon as I arrive, so people can see my cummy hole. No point wearing any makeup either - it'll only get messy when I get my face cummed on!"

You slip over to the dressing table, struggling to move and keep your legs tight. "I'm putting some on... precisely because it will make me look more slutty and disheveled. Honey, fetch my thigh-length boots... and my leather collar.... oh, and my PVC G-string"

I lace you into your boots as you apply dark eye shadow and mascara and a deep crimson lipstick. The overall effect is one of a domineering bitch ready for pleasure.

Aleesia pouts at your turnout. "I'm going undressed and 'natural'. That's how I take my cocks!" She heads for the door, Sanjeev following behind.

"Ready?" I ask, checking in with you.

"As I'll ever be." You look over. There's a hint of trepidation. "I mean, I've fucked anyone and everyone here... any way it wanted to go. A few of those cocktails and I'll be on top of my game... but this... this is bound to get challenging. It says so in the message... and there's a lot riding on it."

"You can back out... it's okay..."

"No way. I want a heap of sex... dirty, hard sex. You know me... I'm greedy... and I know I'll revel in being the cumslut I am..." You take a deep breath, stifle your nerves, grab your robe, and head after our Asian friends.

We arrive at the lift as it opens. Aleesia may well be having some inward concerns over the forthcoming trials, as she's always had you as a partner in crime to support her. Now she's in competition with the woman who taught her how to connect with her inner slut.

As we take the lift down, she opens her gown and Sanjeev's and presses her big breasts against him, reaching for his balls and sleeping cock. "How much of a slut do you wanna see me be, lover?" She asks, looking for assurance and accolade from her partner, where once she had your encouragement and example to follow. Sanjeev hums his enthusiasm into her mouth as she closes her lips on his.

You follow her lead, baring yourself to go into a clinch with me. "Permission to be the biggest cumslut anyone has ever seen?" You ask.

"You're the best. Fuck them. Suck them," I breathe in your ear, reaching up to fondle a breast. "Make them cum hard. Make their balls surrender every drop of spunk they've got. It's yours... you'll have earned it all. Women? You can handle them too. You're unstoppable. You're incredible." I grasp a nipple between thumb and forefinger and pinch hard, then pull. It's my signal to you of our bond.

"I am... I can.... I will. For us. I'll shine... I'm so horny I could out-fuck every guest and staff member who wants me".

"You're a good girl" I purr. Show them you're more than a good girl, but the most talented, eager, skillful, empowered cumslut that ever came here!"

"Fuck I can't wait for you to flood me again, when I return to your arms afterwards... Uuugh... I love it when you pull my nipples hard." I grab the other and tug it too.

"You'll be stretched and spunked... I'll be raging to have you to myself!"

The lift opens, disturbing the team pep talk between two over-sexed men and their sluts that made them so. We all step our into the lobby and head for the patio, out into the bright sunshine and tropical heat.

As we walk, your long boots tapping out the beat of our steps, your hand slips round mine and squeezes tight. The biggest sexual challenge awaits...

12