The Resort Experience Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom, daughter, and dad all continue their slut training.
7.8k words
4.53
34.2k
46
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

The Resort Experience, Chapter 3

*******************************************************

I usually put warnings at the start of my stories because I often write about subjects some find offensive. This story is likely the one that needs the strongest warning. It includes, incest, non-consent, interracial, and an overall story line that is a bit extreme. So, remember it is a work of fantasy fiction, and you have been warned!

If you like it, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters.

The family fun is continuing at the resort. The question is whether this will be the end of the line for the family, or can they stay together as sluts? Time will tell, and in the meantime, the three continue to train to be the best sluts each can be. Mom and daughter got a head start, but dad is doing his best to catch up and be the obedient sissy slut he is destined to become.

I love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. Perhaps you have an idea of how this resort experience should continue. There are so many delicious directions I could take the next chapter!

Cheers, and happy reading!

********************************************************

John woke up and was quite disoriented. Just about 12 hours earlier he was a dad & husband arriving at a resort to meet his wife & daughter. But that had gone in a crazy direction. He witnessed both of his ladies performing sex acts with large black men and enjoying it. He remembers watching his wife impaled on a man's enormous dick and looking like she had never been happier. His memory then encountered another thought. His daughter Emma had given him a blow job, a really good blow job, and he had liked it. That was wrong, but as he thought about it, he started to get hard. He remembered sucking on her nipples and how good that felt.

He was getting upset, he drank a bottle of water to calm himself. The compound in the water continued to do its job. His logical side was telling him to get out, find his wife and daughter and run, but his dick was aching it was so hard, and he found himself enjoying the thought of his ladies, both the sex they were having, and the sex he might get from them.

As he was lost in these thoughts, his door opened, and his daughter walked in. She looked incredible. She had on a white outfit that was a pair of very short shorts and a cropped white top. The top had a mock turtleneck top, but was sleeveless and had an opening between her breasts that showed off her cleavage. Her flat stomach was fully uncovered. Her hair was parted down the middle and brushed straight. She walked right up to him and simultaneously kissed him and grabbed the obvious bulge in his pants.

"I see you are glad to see me this morning, Daddy." She was holding a water bottle and handed it to her dad. "Drink this daddy, drink this for me." She smiled at him, a sexy smile, a smile that said she wanted him physically. He was overwhelmed and frozen. She reached out again and rubbed his dick through his shorts, "drink up, daddy, then we can have some fun!"

She took her other hand and guided his hand that was grasping the bottle to his lips. He didn't resist. He started to drink. "Drink it all, daddy, drink it for your baby!" She was doing exactly what Jackson had told her to do. The bottle was one of the slave-maker combinations that had already been part of her mom's journey to full-slut. She smiled as he finished the drink. "That is good, daddy. Now sit over here." She led him to the easy chair in the room.

"We had such fun last night. And I want to do it again. Is that you want, daddy? Do you want your little girl to suck your little cock?" She wanted to say little cock, because compared to the monsters she had been sucking since Sunday, her dad's dick was tiny. Jackson told her to be slutty and to belittle her dad, so she was obeying her Master. She now had her hands on the arm rails and was leaning in towards her father. She looked so sexy and desirable.

John was trying to fight it, but he wanted her so badly. "We shouldn't do this, it's not right."

"Oh, daddy, it is right. I am a slut and you liked how I made you feel, so let me give you that pleasure again." She started to reach in and pull his cock out of the cotton shorts he had been dressed in last night. He doesn't remember it, but he was stripped and completely shaved overnight by two of the resort slaves. So when his daughter pulled his dick out, he was fascinated by the way it looked.

"Oh, they shaved you last night. It looks so much sexier now daddy. You almost look like a sexy girl." Jackson wanted her to start pushing the idea that he was not truly a man. She was stroking his dick now, and he was not fighting it. "I can stroke you so easily daddy because you are so small. Your dick is so tiny compared to the real cocks I have been enjoying this week."

John was so zoned out by the drugs that although he realized his daughter was taunting him, her touch felt so good, and his body felt so alive, that he didn't care. She used her free hand and grabbed his headphones, "Time to put these on and just enjoy what I can do for you. Just tell me you want me to suck your cock and I will. It will be so good, daddy. Do you want me to suck your little dick and make it feel so good?"

John should have said no, he shouldn't have been thinking the thoughts he was, but the program was working on him, and he was responding to his daughter's touch and her words and his lust for her was reaching a peak. "Yes, Emma. Suck my cock baby, I love you and want to feel good again."

"OK, daddy, I will be nice and suck your little dick. It will be easy to fit in my mouth. Ask me again, daddy. But don't call your little thing a cock, real men have cocks, you have a little dick. Ask me to suck your little dick. Say those exact words, daddy, and then I will make you feel so good."

It was humiliating to hear this, but his arousal was beyond compare and he wanted her so much. "Please baby, suck my little dick! Please baby, I need you, I love you."

Emma smiled and put his headphones on, they immediately kicked in with a control package that reinforced his being a small-dicked submissive. It pushed him to accept it and to be aroused by the humiliation of it. She then leaned in and kissed her dad, and then bending at the waist, lowered herself and took his entire dick into her mouth. It was easy to deep throat him, as he barely went into her throat. She started to push him fully in and suck her way off. His hand came up and he grabbed her hair. "God, yes, Emma, you do that so well." She responded by sucking harder.

The messages in his head, combined with the drugs, and his daughter's efforts, make John lose control. He started to cry and within five minutes his balls contracted, and he blasted cum into his daughter while having one of the most powerful ejaculations of his life. Emma would have smiled, but she kept him fully in her mouth and sucked his cum out of his little dick. She knew Jackson would be proud of her, and it was easy to swallow the little bit of cum her dad produced. After three days of taking loads from real men, this was an easy assignment.

She finished him off and then she began again. She pulled his headphones off and leaned back up and started to kiss her dad, sharing his cum back to him. He did not care that these acts were wrong or taboo, he was simply overwhelmed with his lust for his beautiful daughter. His hands found her breasts and started to fondle them. Emma broke the kiss and straightened up and pulled her top off. "Oh daddy, suck my nipples for me!" She sat on his lap and pulled his head into her breasts. He didn't hesitate and started to suck on them with passion.

Although her dad was a little dicked white guy, and Emma was now a full-blown BBC slut, her dad's efforts did cause her to get wet. She let him suck her nipples and waited for the first sign of life from his little dick. She finally felt it start to come back to life, so she reached down and started rubbing it.

"It is time, daddy. It is time for you to fuck your little girl. She pulled back and removed her shorts. Her pussy was clean shaven, and he stared with deep lust for his daughter. She reached and grabbed his right hand and brought it up to her cunt. "Get me ready daddy, finger me. I am a slut and want to feel you play with my pussy." He had no resistance left and started to do just that. He had three fingers easily in her and was rubbing her clit with his thumb. It felt good for Emma, and it felt even better for her dad.

She had her hand on his dick, keeping it excited. Jackson wanted her to get him highly excited, so he blew his load quickly after he entered her. He would have double the shame then. He would have fucked his very own daughter, but also would have done so poorly with a premature ejaculation. This was all part of the plan.

She knew he was close, so she positioned herself over him and said, "Fuck me, daddy. Make your little girl your little slut." He grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his dick. She barely felt him because he was so much smaller than Jackson and the other's that had been fucking her for four days. "Are you in, daddy, I can barely tell, you are so small. Oh daddy, mommy must be so much happier now that she has real cocks to fuck. That's it, daddy, try and fuck me."

He was thrusting up and desperately wanting her to feel him. She just kept taunting him, "Push daddy, push as hard as you can, I think I just felt something." Emma was enjoying the power she was exercising over her dad and while the idea to taunt him was Jackson's, her taunts were coming from her directly now. "Oh, daddy, I have seen you lust after me, you have always wanted to fuck your little girl. You are such a dirty daddy. Oh, I wish I could feel you, push harder daddy with your little dick, I can barely feel it."

John was beyond hope at this point. He was holding her hips as hard as he could trying to get deeper into her. Her taunts were going right through his brain to his dick and after she leaned in and whispered, "Maybe if you make it last this can become a regular thing, we can start every day with a daddy-daughter fuck!," he lost control and started furiously cumming in his daughter's pussy. He was moaning and grunting and she put the full press on with her taunts.

"Oh, daddy, is that all you can do, last a few minutes? No wonder mom is now a big black cock slut. Oh daddy, this is so disappointing, you will never make me cum finishing that quickly. In fact, you will never make any woman cum. Your little dick squirting out cum after a few minutes is just so pathetic. I didn't really feel anything. You are a complete failure. You are not a real man. Jackson was right, you must be a sissy if that is what you think good sex is."

John tried to defend himself, but each time he started to talk, Emma put her finger on his lips and told him to be quiet. "Little dicked boys only get to talk when real men or real women say so." After his third try, she let him talk. She knew he was completely humiliated and beaten, and she was right.

"I am sorry baby, give me another try, I want you so bad."

"Daddy, would you do something for me, something that would make me happy enough to let you try again?"

"Anything baby, I want you more than anything!"

"Because what I am going to ask you for is not something small, tell me you will say yes and then maybe I will think about letting you touch me some more." With that she brought his hand up to her breast and pressed it against her.

"I will do anything, just tell me. You feel so good baby."

"Admit you are a small-dicked, weak man. Admit you are a sissy. Say that exact word. Declare yourself a sissy! Be honest with me and with yourself."

"Please baby, don't make me say that."

"But that is what you are! You lust over your very own daughter, and then when I give you the chance you can't satisfy me. That is a weak man, with a little dick. So, say it daddy, admit what you are!"

As she said that she put his other hand on her other breast. "They feel good, don't they sissy. Girls like other girl's tits. Say what you are daddy!"

John was gone. The compound, the blue pills, and evening of headphones had him primed, his evening last night watching his wife and experiencing his daughter was still fresh, and this morning full of lust and humiliation had left him completely off-kilter, he had nothing left.

"I am weak. I want my daughter, but I can't have her because I have a small dick. Forgive me Emma, I am not a real man. I am a sissy. What do I do, I am worthless?"

Emma almost felt sorry for her dad, but given he was a total pervert, not really. "You are not worthless, daddy. There is a future for you, a sissy future. A future where your little dick won't matter. A future of obedience. Here sissy-daddy, drink this." She handed him a bottle, it was specially spiked and included estrogen and some other chemicals that should start John on a path towards sissy-hood.

John obeyed her daughter and drank the mixture. She then picked up his headphones and put them back on his head. As she did this she whispered in his ear, "Make me proud sissy dad!"

She left her dad sitting in the chair, naked with his cum still dripping down him. She kissed him on the forehead and went into his shower to clean off her father's cum and her father's shame. She took her time and found herself playing with her pussy and rubbing her own tits. Her thoughts were for Jackson and how good he made her feel.

As if her thoughts were read, Jackson slipped into the shower. He held her and told her she had done well. Then he lifted her up, and without any effort, placed her down on his cock. "You were a good slut, don't worry, your dad will make a good sissy and he will be happy. This is your reward."

"Oh Jackson, I love being your slut, you make me feel so good." And Emma cared not for her dad, she only cared that the man she was falling in love with was inside of her bringing her intense pleasure. Jackson continued to fuck Emma; he was also falling in love with Emma even though he had already convinced himself once before not to. Watching her work her dad so perfectly, he admired her and laughed that he hoped he was never her mark.

Jackson brought Emma to a profound and powerful orgasm, and as he did, he came himself deep in her womb. He held her tight. Then in a moment of harsh truth, he looked at her and said, "You are late for your time on the hook today, and while you might have just helped us turn your dad, you are still just a slut in training, so stay naked, head directly to the playpen, and get your hot body on the hook and accept your training."

"Anything for you Jackson." She came very close to saying "I love you" and he was relieved she didn't because he would have said the words back. He did, in a moment of affection, slap her ass as she left and said, "walk slowly slut, let all the others get a good look at the hottest slut of them all."

Emma strutted across the resort and offered herself up on the hook. She looked at the slave who was there to set her up, it was the same slimeball who had abused her the last time. She leaned in and kissed him and said, "Make it three hours, hit me as hard as you can, and enjoy yourself all you want. I am the hottest slut here and I am going to own this hook and show everyone that I am the most obedient slut here!"

The slave did as he was told and got the slut-maker apparatus installed onto Emma. He pumped up the ass plug as large as it would go. He watched the pain show on her face, but did as she told him to do. He slid the dildo into her and then put the vibrator on her clit, but only after he sucked on it to get it engorged and out from its protective folds. He was both enjoying his task and admiring this goddess of a woman who was taking all of this head on. He turned both vibrators on high, gave her the compound, a double dose of blue pills and put the training headphones on her. When he turned to adjust the hook height Emma spit out both blue pills. She wanted to feel her time on the hook. She wanted Emma to experience the pain, the pleasure, the humiliation, and the obedience.

As he hung her on the hook, he moved it up 2 notches so she really couldn't balance herself. It was going to be a painful three hours. Emma focused as hard as she could and hit full determination mode. She felt his hands and lips as they enjoyed her tits, but she ignored it and accepted it as part of the price to pay to please Jackson. The slave enjoyed her body as she was consumed with pain and pleasure and obedience oriented messages in her head. Jackson walked by a bit later and marveled at his slut and how she was taking her training with vim and vigor. She saw him walk by and unless she was mistaken he had a look of pride on his face as he saw her accepting time on the hook. After that, she found even more strength and was able to ignore the pain and fully concentrate on the pleasure as her body was assaulted by the device and the slave.

Jackson was not walking alone, he had Emma's dad on a leash. He had a collar on that said SISSY and he was completely naked. He still had his headphones on as Jackson was trying to get as much time with the headphones as possible. They basically had 36 hours to fully break John, and while they were off to a good start, that was a tight timeline. The next 12 hours would be the most critical and Mitchell had asked Jackson to help him handle this task and Jackson wanted to impress his boss.

Jackson took John to the training room and commanded him to kneel. He then fastened him to the floor so he couldn't get up even if he wanted to. There was a metal pole that came up between his legs and tight against his back. It had a head rest on it and Jackson clamped John's head into it. He then left him there with the headphones playing. The message in his head was entirely focused on developing a desire to suck cock. And it was working.

The first man came to him and started to bounce his cock off John's face. It was the first time John had ever had a cock this close to his face and he was struggling still with his natural hetero self, and the new sissy self emerging from the mind control efforts of the program. Finally, the man placed his cock against John's lips and pushed. John opened his mouth and the cock slid in. At first, he didn't know what to do, but then a voice in his head told him to suck the cock, enjoy the cock, make the cock cum.

The voice was Mitchell's although it was a recording that the headphone technician was inserting into John's control package. He was halfway across the resort in a nicely air conditioned computer room, controlling the headphones that John wore. He was watching the video feed and executing the planned approach. He also had just won $20 bucks from his co-worker because John had opened his mouth the first time as he had predicted. The white husbands never survived the day with their manhood intact, but after watching John the previous evening and this morning with Emma, he had been confident that he would submit immediately.

John began to suck, and began to enjoy it, and after about seven minutes, he tasted his first mouth of cum. And thus began his morning of training. He was offered another bottle of water (with compound of course) to wash the cum down, he was told he could not spit any cum or water out. He was given another blue pill, and the track in his brain congratulated him on being a good cock sucker. The next cock appeared at the edge of his lips, and this time he leaned forward to start the process.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers