The Resort Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 11 am he had sucked eight cocks and was even getting them to the edge of his throat. Mitchell had decided not to try and push deep throat training, as he needed him fully submissive right away, not fully skilled. Finally, after that eighth load hit his mouth and was washed down with more compound, he was unattached and taken to another spot in the training center. Here he was strapped to a table and a device was put over his head. It would add visual stimuli to his training.

As images of both woman and cocks flashed on the screen, his auditory track pushed him to find the cocks sexy and to admit his lust for the cocks. The images slowly transitioned to only cocks, and eventually they included only black cocks. While this was happening, a male slave was stroking John's dick and since they had overloaded his body with compound, he was seriously aroused. They kept him at this for over an hour, and during that time he came three times from the underlying arousal, and the expert hand jobs the slave gave him.

By the end, he was enjoying seeing the big strong, black cocks and the auditory package was reinforcing that such cocks were his ultimate turn-on and that he wanted to suck every black cock he could.

He was being closely monitored by the medical personnel because they were giving him the highest doses of compound and blue pills, and they wanted to make sure he didn't crash. They had turned a guy into a vegetable about six months ago when his brain just shut down from the intensity of the program. They preferred this wouldn't be the outcome as they had big plans for sissy-daddy.

John was taken to the poolside area and told to sit. He was naked, and was still being bombarded with sissy making messages through his headphones. A crowd was gathering, Masters and their sluts. Mitchell came with Natalie on her leash. She had been instructed to ignore her husband, and the reality is she was fine with those instructions. He seemed like an old, not that interesting memory, and all she cared about now was being a perfect slut and earning her spot at Pearl's Resort.

John saw Natalie being led in. He still recognized her, but saw that she was with the strong man that had fucked her the night before. He immediately felt inferior to that man. That man handed off his wife to another man and approached John. Natalie never even made eye contact with her husband. Mitchell walked directly up to John, who was still sitting on a chair, and calmly removed his headphones. Now Mitchell was standing over John, and he remained silent and waited until John looked up. Then he began.

"Welcome sissy-daddy. We are excited about you joining us for your training. We expect you to be as devoted to the task as your slut wife and slut daughter. I heard you tried, but couldn't please your poor daughter this morning. Luckily, as a sissy, you won't have to fail like that again. I also heard you were an obedient little cock sucker this morning in the training room. I am guessing your sissy mouth still tastes like cum."

John did not answer or respond, partially because he was too overwhelmed, and partially because he just kept staring at Mitchell's crotch as this hulk of a man towered over him. As if sensing this, Mitchell reached down and undid his pants and let them drop to the ground. He stepped out of them and now John was face-to-cock with Mitchell's enormous penis. "Sissy-daddy, it is time to show everyone here, what a sissy you are, suck my cock sissy, and taste my cum."

John got off the chair and onto his knees, and without hesitation he leaned up and without using his hands, opened his mouth and slid his lips over Mitchell's cock. He wasn't fastened to a training pole, he wasn't being threatened, he was sucking the cock in front of him because it felt like the right thing to do. That was the power of the program, in less than 24 hours, between the chemical, auditory, visual, and sexual stimuli John faced, he was now willingly on his knees sucking a cock in front of an audience. Mitchell smiled at how good the program had gotten, and because John's mouth felt good, and Mitchell looked forward to cumming in it soon.

John began to suck Mitchell's enormous cock. His practice in the morning had him feeling more confident and he found himself enthusiastic about pleasing Mitchell. After his failure to please his daughter, he was finding that pleasing a man was easier. There was an obvious finish and both parties are fully aware when that occurs. He didn't really like the taste of the cum he consumed that morning, but he liked that it indicated he had done his job well. He was sucking Mitchell looking forward to having his mouth filled. It was odd to crave something you find unsavory, but that is exactly what he was doing, craving!

Mitchell was speaking to him as he sucked. "That's it cock sucker, pleasure a real man's cock. This is who you are now. No more pussy, you don't know how to please pussy, but you are pleasing cock. It feels good, doesn't it sissy. You want my cum, you need my cum because you are a sissy cock-sucker now." Mitchell knew where John was mentally and was pushing all the right buttons. As he spoke, he used his hand to dominate John, pushing his head onto his cock. He was avoiding forcing him to deep throat, but he was actually impressed how far in the sissy could get his cock.

As John was bobbing on Mitchell's cock, his wife came up to him and started to taunt him in his ear. "I am so glad you are accepting your sissy-self, because that worthless little white dick is no longer welcome in my BBC owned-pussy. Not that you ever really gave me satisfaction, so no loss on my end. Suck for all your worth sissy boy, my only complaint while watching you is we didn't discover this fifteen years ago." Natalie struggled a little bit berating her husband, but ultimately, she was told to do it by her Master and nothing trumped her obedience to her Master, not even 25 years of marriage.

John should have been shocked and hurt by his wife's words, but the reality was he couldn't imagine giving up his new role as a cock sucker. It felt so right, and he was working hard to draw Mitchell's cum from his cock. He totally understood why his wife was worshipping this cock as he was absolutely in love with its size and strength. He realized that what now bonded his wife and him was their lust and devotion related to big strong black cocks, especially Mitchell's.

Mitchell was impressed with John's work and decided it was time to finish him. "Suck hard sissy, and you will get your reward. Once you taste and swallow my cum, you will officially be our sissy slut. Answer by sucking hard and welcoming my cum. Declare yourself our sissy slut!"

And that is exactly what John did. He sucked and bobbed furiously. Yes, he was drugged heavily and had been conditioned with the headphones, but the reality is he wanted to make Mitchell cum. He wanted to become a sissy. He was seriously aroused by his situation and that made him highly motivated. His jaw hurt and he was getting tired, but he pushed on.

Mitchell was about to cum. He turned to the crowd, "Welcome to our newest sissy!" Mitchell then grabbed John by the hair and started to cum in his mouth and then he pulled out and decorated John's face with cum.

The crowd loved it, but so did John. He had made this incredible man cum, and that made him proud. He reached and pulled Mitchell's cock back into his mouth to suck any remaining cum from this magnificent phallus he had the privilege to suck. Mitchell laughed and grabbed the sissy by the hair and pulled his head up towards him. "I see you like my cock as much as your slut wife." He almost cringed calling Natalie a slut as the reality is he found her to be more than that. But it was his job to train both the slut and the sissy, so he kept his personal feelings hidden.

On cue, Natalie approached Mitchell. She felt real jealousy that her husband had gotten to experience Mitchell's cock and not her. She went right up to him and kissed him and spoke directly to him. This was a bold move for a slut in training, but she felt bold, she felt confident, she felt alive. "When you are done with my sissy husband, I would like to discuss my training with you. I understand that my daughter is going to get auctioned off and I wanted to offer a different option. And I would like to make my suggestions while I ride that perfect cock of yours."

Mitchell smiled, he was intrigued by her boldness and what her suggestion might be. He pulled John's mouth off his cock and spoke to the new sissy, "for the rest of the day, you are to be fully obedient to every man here, including any of the slaves. Do you understand sissy?"

"Yes, sir, I will be obedient." Mitchell simply nodded to accept John's commitment.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new sissy at the resort. Please use him for your amusement and satisfaction. Help him understand that sissies are only here to serve their masters. And please join us again at 8pm tonight right her as this sissy offers his ass as his final act of commitment. For now, grab him and use him all you want, just be nice and share him with others. Enjoy!"

And just like that John's journey as a piece of property began. He spent the afternoon servicing many men and being abused by some of the women. At 7pm he was taken by one of the slaves to be prepared for his deflowering that evening.

Mitchell grabbed Natalie and ushered her to his room. He pushed her to the floor. "How dare a slut speak to me like an equal." He wasn't really mad, but wanted to see how she reacted.

"I am sorry master, but I needed to speak my mind. My real mind, not the mind that you have so expertly altered. If this is inappropriate, I suggest you punish me and re-drug me. I want to be your slut and your slave, more than I want anything else. So, that decision is absolutely yours to make." Natalie looked at Mitchell as she spoke these words, and both the words and her expression indicted that the sentiment was authentic.

"Get up Natalie, sit with me. I do want to hear you. Especially if your mind is clear. Which I find interesting in its own right. Speak to me, and if I like what I hear I will let you ride my cock. An experience I just might find appealing also. But I want the whole story."

"Thank you master, and I still am proud to call you my master and please understand what I am about to tell you is a sign of my complete devotion to you. I am not a slut in training, I am your slut. I watched you turn my husband and cared not. And that was not the drugs, because after Tuesday night, I realized it was the blue pills that were really hitting me and making the experience less pleasurable, so I stopped taking them. I was able to end up not swallowing any except for the one when I was on the hook, and I still feel disappointed in myself because I didn't have the courage to face the hook without the help of the pill. I have been creatively not taking them for two days and while whatever you put in the water is still making me horny as hell, which by the way I love, I have been obedient to you since that evening because I want to be your loyal slut. Does this make you mad?"

Mitchell wasn't mad at all. "Natalie, when I first encountered you, I knew there was something about you. This indicates that my instincts were correct. But you realize as the head of training, my reaction should be to scoop you up and take you to the doctor for multiple days of a blue pill haze until you wouldn't even remember your name."

"And if that is what you think is necessary, then simply tell me to report and I will take myself there. My name is Natalie, and I am Mitchell's slut. That is my only name, and it is what defines me."

"You are impressing me, or you are tricking me. Either way, keep talking, I want the rest of the story."

"As my head cleared, I realized I could learn a lot about what was happening. I fully participated in my training, which I hope you realize I have been diligent and obedient to. But I also heard a lot. You and your staff say things that you assume we sluts do not hear. But I started to hear those things. One of the things I heard was that Emma was to be sold at auction tomorrow evening. If I cannot change your mind, then I will present her to the buyer as I have heard I am supposed to."

"You really have learned much. But you say you have a better plan, what is it."

"Well, with my head clear, I could see some things. One of those is that Jackson and Emma have developed a real connection and I clearly heard him say he wouldn't be able to watch Emma get sold. In addition, I suspect you and I are somewhere close to where Jackson and Emma are. I don't know that I can say I love you Mitchell, but I do know being your slave is not a burden to me. Take away the drugs and the headphones and I am still entirely yours. Although as I said, I like the constantly horny part of the water bottles." Natalie smiled as she said that, and Mitchell returned her smile.

"So, what is your plan, my clear-headed Natalie?"

"I also learned that Pearl's has full vacation house rentals, like a VRBO, but with live in sluts and slaves. I want one of those houses to be mine. I will be the hostess, Emma and another will be the other sluts, and my sissy husband will also serve. The house will become the most popular as the family element will be so appealing. Fuck the whole family on your vacation, watch the family fuck each other! Mitchell, I love my daughter, and I know she will become a fully-owned slut one way or the other, I would just like to be a slut with her. Same with my husband. It will be outrageously humiliating for him to be the house sissy while his wife and daughter are the house sluts, but it will still give us a chance to live our new lives as a family."

Natalie came over and sat on Mitchell's lap. "The last part of this is Emma and I can remain close to Jackson and you, even becoming part of the training crew. We would still be sluts for use by the guests of Pearls, but perhaps sometimes we could also just return to our masters and feel the passion of being sluts for the men we worship."

Mitchel was now caressing Natalie's breasts. She moaned, then continued.

"This plan might sound selfish, and I suppose much of it is. But it is also the more profitable route for you. Imagine the demand for the house where you have a family of slaves and sluts to use. We will command the highest rental price and not a single renter would go home unsatisfied. Mother-daughter, wife-husband, daddy-daughter, every fantasy will be available to them."

"You have really given it thought. Do you fully understand what going to Pearls really means? What have you learned?"

"We sign over all our assets, you sell them and take the money. All of our accounts get cashed out and we give it to you. We commit to our new life for at least five years, 10 for Emma as she is younger. At the end we either recommit to our resort life or get sold. We will never go back to our old lives. I will never teach another class. Emma will not be going to med school, and John will never go back to his job. I actually read the contract while everyone thought I was just in a trance from a blue pill I didn't actually swallow. If you want to get that contract, I will sign it right now and show you this is not an attempt to get away from here, but instead a way to make this our new home."

"You are fascinating Natalie. You are ready to commit your whole family to a life of sexual slavery?"

"Yes, Master. Yes Mitchell. Especially if we can stay a family and especially if I can stay connected to you."

"it is not my decision; you must remember I am still only an employee. A decision such as this would come from the owners of the resort."

"Yes, but they would listen to you if you made the suggestion. I could go with you and show them I was serious and committed to the plan."

"I need to think about this, and you need to not say a word to anyone else. I could get fired for simply discussing this with you, especially knowing you are off program right now."

"I am not off program, Master. I am training to be an obedient slut and I am reaching every milestone. Perhaps you could think clearly if you were fucking your slut right now."

Mitchell laughed, "You are a special one and while a good hard fuck sounds great, I am in the mood for a seriously hard fuck. You sure you are up to it?"

"Master, I would be devastated if you chose anyone else. Of course, I am up for it, I am your obedient slut, and I am nothing but thankful for any chance I get to experience your perfect cock. Use me as you wish, nothing would make me happier than to walk funny the next few days!" Natalie smiled and then added, "And that is me talking, not some blue pill version of me. I. Am. Your. Slut. Please fuck me Master!"

Mitchell stood up while holding her and brought her to the bed. Natalie sighed like the slut she was so proud of being. "Fuck your slut, Master. Enjoy yourself fully!" And that is exactly what Mitchell did. He entered her from behind and fucked Natalie like an animal, slamming into her with all his energy. He smacked her ass, pinched her nipples, and treated her like a worthless slut. Ironically, neither of them felt that way. Natalie was experiencing "hurts so good" and didn't stop moaning, and encouraging her master. And Mitchell, while using this as a physical release, also felt himself enjoying Natalie at a level that made him uneasy.

Mitchell continued to fuck Natalie through multiple orgasms. She kept telling him that it was her that was orgasming, not her on blue pills. "I am yours, I am yours, I am yours." She cried out as the third orgasm hit her. Mitchell liked the sound of her declarations and it led him to a powerful climax. He drove his massive cock as deep as he could go and unloaded into Natalie. As they both wound down, Natalie looked back at him, "I love what you do to me. I am your slut to fuck anytime, anywhere. You are my drug Master. I am completed addicted to you!"

Mitchell pulled out and pulled her up against his body. He cupped both of her breasts from behind. "Go, get cleaned up. Wear a slutty outfit, be a slut, and join me for your husband's final submission at 8pm. I will go make your suggestion Natalie. It is a good one, and there just might be some truth to the idea that I would like you around." He spun her around and kissed her. She was crying, and they were tears of joy and hope. "I will have an answer for you tonight. Don't get your hopes up, the owners are cautious people and like to go with what they know works, but I will make the case because your idea is a good one."

"Thank you Master, that is all I can ask for. If the answer is yes, I guarantee we will have the most popular and profitable house on the island. And if the answer is no, I will serve as you command and so will my daughter and husband. I will help you auction off Emma knowing that some man will become the lucky owner of an amazing young lady. I will continue to play the game, but recognize, the pills and the headphones are not necessary, your slut is fully trained and fully obedient already."

Mitchell released Natalie. "You are welcome to clean up here before you leave."

"No Master, I want everyone to see that my Master just used me the way a slut should be used. I will head to my room and clean up there. I will stop and serve any man who requests, and I will proudly be at your side when you completely turn my husband into a full-blown sissy."

Mitchell laughed and then slapped Natalie's naked ass and said, "then get your freshly fucked ass moving, I have to figure out how to keep your family together and make it sound like my idea."

Natalie left and was stopped for one blowjob on her trip across the resort. She gave one of the young bulls a porn-star experience and swallowed every drop. They both felt highly satisfied as they continued on their way. Natalie got back to the room and as she entered, she saw Jackson fucking Emma missionary style and it wasn't rough and base, it was passionate and gentle. Natalie walked by them and they really didn't care. If Natalie were asked what she saw, she would have said that two young people were making love. She got into the shower and started to cry. She wanted to keep her family together, she wanted Emma to be happy. She leaned against the shower wall and cried as the water rejuvenated her.