All Comments on 'The Resort - Fathers and Daughters'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
hrobbiehrobbiealmost 4 years ago

Enjoyed the mother/son story more. This had a bit of "same-old, same-old". Maybe it's just me.

grriz1grriz1almost 4 years ago
Well Done

I haven't had the chance to read the Mother/Son version. I will do that shortly. What I liked most about this story was the way you brought the description of the sex in and did not over do it. There was a story to your writing and not all about the sex. I don't personally need all the OOOOOHHHHH and IIII'MMM CUMMING to get me to enjoy an erotic story. I like your style.

mycuriousnaturemycuriousnaturealmost 4 years ago
Very good

Thoroughly enjoyed this story! Would love to see a part two where everyone is back home and dealing with their new lives.

BabygirlAlice345BabygirlAlice345almost 4 years ago
Love love loved this!

Amazing overall story! I loved the addition of submissive and dominant elements!!! So fantastically written. I was glued to my phone the moment i started reading. I would love to read one about a young woman and an even more dominant daddy, one that tortured his little girl with desire to the point of desperation and begging. And i would love more detail concerning the first time they fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thankyou

A brilliant story Well written enjoyed everypage shame it had to end

Would make a great movie

Rockstar601Rockstar601almost 4 years ago
Another masterpiece...

I commend you, my friend. I can’t wait for the bro/sis version, especially if it’s big sis/little brother...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed very much

Excellent story. I enjoyed the psychological aspect of the love/lust shared by the girls and their fathers. Haven't read the Mothers/Sons yet but will begin now. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

That was fucking amazing!!!

unashamed19unashamed19over 3 years ago

I read A Legacy of Shadows before either of the Resort stories, so I didn't draw the connection between the two until the end of this one, even though you teased it in ALoS as well. Great work, looking forward to reading more.

LovingFather69LovingFather69almost 3 years ago

Wonderful! The best I’ve read here. Hope one day I can as well.

funtime581funtime581over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, though I liked the mother one better. One thing I couldn't get, and maybe I missed something important, was the meaning behind the wrist bands vibrating. It seemed that it was focused on and revisited a lot, and I was looking for some sort of final revelation as to what in particular they were being alerted to by the buzzing. Five stars though, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice little A Legacy of Shadows reference at the end there in the teaser for the brothers/sisters one, I'm keen to see what you come up with for that story. Seems like there's quite a bit of drama planned

dbsidedbsideabout 2 years ago

I think the drama of Vic and her brother at the end kill the happy ending. Nothing worse than a happy ending going sour... still gave you 5⭐ Was better than Mom & Son, both a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can you write a sequel where Tara and her son go the resort and then the whole family back home?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

RIP LateStageInfernalism

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Excellent piece of writing. The technique of having two distinct father/daughter pairs switched back and forth was most innovative (Alex/Meg and Gordon/Sam). Now for a couple of items that got my attention: the serving girl didn't ask how they wanted the prime rib cooked (gasp). Also, that little piece of dom/sub bit between father and daughter didn't fit the story line even if it was just a bit of play acting. Now for a general comment. Why do all writers of this genre seem to have the daughter reminding the father of his wife at a younger age? Possibly so that dad can rationalize his deviant behavior? At least there were no pregnancies involved. . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...