All Comments on 'The Rest Area [GF-32] Pt. 01'

by charlessmythe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Are you ever going to FINISH a story? What's with all the part ones with stupid 'codes'?

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
NICE START

But I am sure there is much more to it. Please finish it.The only thing wrong was it was too short, please make future chapters longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Story was short but these little trists are like that. They are not long drawnout episodes of kissing and hot making out. It is get down and dirty sex. Like you I like to get and give. The giving makes me feel in control, and powerful! I make the guy shake and shudder! More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
a similar rest stop encounter...

He had his dick in his hand when I sat down in the passenger seat-I unzipped and pulled my 7'' meat out so I could play too...after a minute I asked him if he wanted me to suck him-'of course man , go for it' I leaned over and before he knew my intentions I rolled a rubber down his slender 8'' cock-and began to take him in! I got most of it into my throat before the gag started; I worked it in and out until he stated to rock his pelvis into me in unison...he was getting close alright! And then I pulled off-he was tugging on my head and neck, as if he wanted to stop. 'I want to put it inside you now' he breathed as he stroked the 8'' shaft . 'How?' I asked- 'Easy, kneel on the seat facing the back,and recline it about half way' I nodded and moved into position while he got undressed and slid up to straddle me-he had a bottle in his hand and right away I felt his thumb pushing cold liquid around my opening-and then inside! ' Ooh easy now,go easy!' I cried as he began opening me up ' Oh yeah-nice and tight, have you ever been fucked before?' Yeah, sort of-once-it didn't really work tho', it was too big for me!' 'Don't worry, I'll go nice and slow -and then I felt the head rubbing around-then pushing into my hole "HMMM-yes! nice and tight' Oh god it felt like I was going to break in half it was so big! But he eased it in and out, and after a minute he could begin a rhythmic sliding motion-stimulating my prostate-and it started to feel really good " oh yeah-fuck me now-give it to me man!' He was lunging and breathing harder and harder as he got closer to climax...'Yes! now-here it is!' and that's when I felt him push all the way-balls deep, and the shaft pulsed with the hot fluid as he started to ejaculate-pulse after pulse of thick cum erupted from his cock head-this is when I felt the flood of warm liquid deep in me-filling my insides with his hot man seed-the condom had burst! oh man this is not a good thing-but before I got caught up thinking about itI went back to feeling his softening shaft sliding in and out for the last time-and then he withdrew and got off me to return to his seat...he had paper towels to wipe up-I said so long and went back to my car...

jrt20jrt20about 2 years ago

Hot story experience

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous