The Rest Stop

Story Info
On the road fun.
1.5k words
2.88
16.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was tired of riding and she was feeling frisky. I teased her about getting naked. Something we did a lot when younger but hadn't in a while. Her eyes sparkled when she looked back at me.

"How far do you want it to go?"

Kaye was a one man woman, mine so far. We had flirted with her becoming a many men's woman.

"Get your clothes off and see where it goes?"

Kaye is just forty and very sexy at 5' and 123lbs. Her breasts are full 34c and her hips big enough to set them off. Short blonde hair and green eyes. It had been nearly ten years since she was on display naked for others in our game we had played. She knew it was only a short time before some guy or guys fucked her.

We quit before it happened. To have kids. Our girls were now in school. I was ready for it to happen now.

Kaye slowly slipped out of her clothes. She turned fully naked and grinned.

"So? How far do we let it go?"

"Let's see where it does?"

I soon eased up on a Semi. Slowly I moved up beside it. As I settled by his door I looked over a my wife on display for him.

"Is he looking at you, Baby?"

"Oh Yes, he is looking at me. My God John he is a young black guy."

"What is he doing?"

"He wants to talk."

I buzzed her window down. I could hear him telling her a rest area was just ahead and to pull off. I moved ahead and as we came up on the turn off I saw his signal on to turn. So I pulled off. As he followed us in he waved us toward the truck side of parking and pulled up beside our car on Jean's side. He was talking to her and from what I could get from it, he was asking her to ride with him to the next rest area sixty six miles away?

She looked at me her eyes very big.

"Are you interested?"

"Yes."

"Well get your pretty ass out and up in there with him then."

"If I get in with him, he is going to have his cock in me before we get there."

"I know he is. So get yourself up there."

"But John you are my only lover."

"I know Babe, but I think you should enjoy sex with others."

"If I go up in his truck he will fuck me."

As she got out I smiled at her.

God her tits and ass looked good. As she went up the steps the door opened for her and his hand took hers. As the door closed I knew she was right when she came back out she would be a two man woman.

I drove on to the next rest area and waited. It was nearly three hours before his truck pulled in to the area. I was about twenty feet ahead of them so I had a view into the cab and could see she was up in his arms on his seat. Their mouths very busy together. His hands were freely working her big breasts. He pulled her around over his lap and her back was squared facing him so I knew he had entered her and they were fucking one more time before she got out.

As I watched her riding him I knew our lives had changed forever. She had wanted this for a very long time. Now that it had started she was going to need much more of it. I had never given the BBC thing any thoughts but I knew now she'd had a taste of it she was likely going down that path.

My wife finally climbed down still naked and got back in our car. He breasts were marked pretty good and was her belly. She smiled proudly as I looked at her.

"Good time Babe?"

"God I never dreamed sex could be so exciting. His cock is a couple inches longer than yours and much thicker. The head of his must be twice the size of yours. It must mushroom out inside me and feels so neat. We fucked three times. He wants to see me when he comes back by next week. Is that okay?"

"Sure I am fine with that."

He called her the first of the next week. She called me on her way out to meet him at the truck stop on the edge of town.

Twenty minutes later as I pulled up at our home I knew my wife had him up inside her again. I also knew he was going to want to take her farther with this and that she'd let him. Which was going to lead to my wife not just being a two man woman but to more. I wanted others to fuck her and if he made her a BBC whore it was fine with me. She called two hours later.

"John, I am naked up in the seat beside him. I am full of his seed. He wants you to give me to him. He will make me his whore tonight in Memphis. I am to dance naked in a club there. He says they will gang bang me there on stage."

"Where are you Honey?"

"Just south of town and naked in his truck headed to Memphis."

"You sure about this Baby?"

"I think this is something I really need Honey?"

"Ok Baby do it really good then."

My Kaye was about to become a many men's woman very soon. As the night passed I thought about Kaye naked on stage for a large group of men cheering her on to show them everything. And her doing so. And then taking her down to enjoy her as the beautiful female she is.

I was not sure when Kaye would return from her adventure in slutty fun, but I knew she would be changed forever. I had seen how curious she'd been around some of the men we know. How would she react to their advances now? I could name six or seven friends husbands who came on to Kaye and she had side stepped their advances. Now would she do so? I doubted it now.

A week past and I heard nothing. I began to become a bit worried as more time passed. And then my phone call from her came and she was on the edge of town waiting for me.

She was sitting on a step by the door of a bar that was closed waiting for me. She ran to the car jumped in and kissed me.

"Oh Baby, your wife has been a very bad girl. I hope you can forgive me. I am not your one man girl any more."

"So you have become much more for men as a woman?"

"I am very flattered and pleased you put it like that, my husband. Lots of men, negro men have seen your wife naked. And a percentage of those men have had their cocks in me."

"Were you Raped?"

"Yes I have been Raped. But I enjoyed it. And I fucked them again and again after they raped me."

"You have been gone two weeks and you were in Memphis?"

"Yes, he took me there and I danced nude in four different gentlemen's clubs, black clubs. I had never even thought about sex and a black man until I got in his truck. And now all I think about are black cocks in me. I love them."

"What about my cock?"

"You are my husband and I will always want you in me. You are my soul mate and my love is yours. My lust has been taken over by BBC lust."

"So you enjoy black cocks?"

"John I never expected sex to become so over powering. I would do anything for him."

"So are you in love with him Kaye?"

"I am not sure John how I feel about him now. But I have a huge desire to please him. He has talked of ownership of me? Would you even consider letting him own me?"

"Yes, I would."

"Wow, do you know how much that turns me on?"

"Yes I know he has a huge pull on you right now. Has he told you when he'll come for you again?"

"Yes, He has a run into LA he wants me to go on with him. He said maybe a couple weeks? Then he wants me to come back to Chicago with him."

"To become a prostitute?"

"It is what he wants me to do. He has a friend who is a pimp there and he wants me to meet him."

"So you are to meet this pimp and he wants you to go to work for him?"

"We have talked about me doing that."

Two weeks passed very quickly and then she was off again. She was gone nearly a full two weeks when she got home. Kaye was more than slightly excited about the things she'd done in LA. And he would be back in a week. He wanted her to go back to Chicago with him. Our sex life was fantastic that week. But I knew when he came back she would be headed to Chicago with him.

"I finally ask her what she needed to do?"