The Restitution

Story Info
A young married couple are taken captive to repay a debt.
4.8k words
4.43
26.2k
38
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18.

Chapter 1

Today had begun as a day like any other, an early start, preparing the kids for school, breakfast and then the school run. Then back to the house to jog together and then work from home, but at that point things had changed. As soon as they stepped through the door, the two men were on them, pressing cold blades to their throats and warning them to remain silent. Too shocked to think, let alone do anything they were both zip-tied, hooded and led to the garage.

After being shoved inside the trunk of the family SUV, they were able to speak as the vehicle left the garage and the sound of the engine and the road allowed them some privacy.

"Are you ok?" Whispered Tom.

"No, I'm not ok, we're being kidnapped, what the hell is happening Tom, what did you do?" Shot Rachel.

"Hey, this isn't me, I don't know what this is about," Tom lied.

"What are they going to do to us?" She asked.

"I don't know, just stay calm and don't lose it," Tom urged.

Right then the rear seat hatch opened into the trunk and a hand grabbed Rachel by the hair.

"Keep quiet, or you'll be sorry," a voice lashed. The seat hatch was closed, and Rachel and Tom spent the rest of the journey in silence.

That journey lasted what felt like hours but was in fact less than 30minutes, the SUV rode on asphalt roads for the most part, the final stretch bumping along a rough track until they came to a halt and the engine stopped. Footsteps moved around the vehicle until the trunk opened and rough hands grabbed them by the arms, dragging them out and pushing them both from the daylight of their surroundings and into what sounded like a large indoor space.

They were pressed down onto wooden chairs and with the lights still out, they felt the hoods being lifted from their heads. Rachel's hood was quickly replaced by a tight-fitting blindfold whilst Tom was led to a wall, pushed with his back against it and his hands strapped to hip high fastenings with his feet restrained shoulder width apart. Into his mouth was placed a gag, he wasn't used to being gagged and the sensation made him want to vomit.

The sound of footsteps continued again, and a light switch was thrown, blinding Tom for a moment, and then as his eyes became accustomed, he saw his captors at last. This was bad. Tom recognised the leader as Marek, one of the men he had been laundering money for.

"Listen very carefully. You are both here to be punished, if you speak other than in answer to my questions or if I do not like your answers you will be punished further," Spoke Marek.

"Listen to me you fuckers, you let us go or," was as far as Rachel got before the leader brought a riding crop crashing onto her breasts, eliciting a scream of pain from her and she dropped out of the chair and down to the floor.

"Get her up," called Marek and the two other men in the room grabbed her arms and stood her up.

Rachel struggled weakly, still reeling from the lashing. Even through her blouse and bra the crop had stung her skin like fire, and she was faint with the pain.

"Strip her," yelled Marek and the men began to literally tear the clothes from her, one of them holding her arms up and together from behind, the other two grabbing handfuls of material and ripping it from her body until her blouse and skirt lay in tatters at her feet. Marek stuffed her lace panties into her mouth.

Tom yelled in her defence through the gag but only succeeded in making the feeblest of noises and making himself gag in the process.

"You keep yourself in good shape Rachel, how often do you work out?" Asked Marek.

"I train every other day," replied Rachel, staring at the floor in shame at her exposure to these strangers.

The man holding her arms behind her back pinned them closer together and forced her chest out, pushing her 36d breasts outwards, the long dark curls of her hair partially covering them. Tom noticed she had shaved her pussy almost bald again, leaving only a thin track of hair above.

Rachel was shaking now as Marek walked over to her, Tom's view was obstructed by the man's stance. Marek's hand reached down in front of him and Tom could see Rachel begin to struggle, her face contorted and looking pleadingly in the direction she guessed Tom was, grunting through her own gag. The grunting lasted for a minute until Marek stopped and walked back to a chair and sat down, licking his fingers. Tom could see her partly shaven pussy, looking swollen and red, and he realised he had just watched another man fingering his wife.

"She's tight down there, you're a lucky man," Marek said through his grin to Tom.

"You fucker," screamed Tom through the gag, inducing further retches, and burning his wrists as he fought the restraints.

"What was that Tom, you want me to fuck her?" Smiled Marek and he nodded to the other two men who dragged Rachel to a mattress on the floor.

They removed her gag and she was pushed face down on the sheets and shackled to chains that were welded to the floor above and below the mattress. The shackles were positioned such that she could only get comfortable on all fours. Her ass being pushed up into the air and her tits swinging beneath her torso.

Marek kneeled behind her; Rachel's blindfolded head whirled around at the sound of his zipper.

"Please don't. Tom, please help," pleaded Rachel.

"Pass me the riding crop," Marek instructed, one of the men handed it to him, he raised it high in the air and brought it down hard on Rachel's ass flesh.

She let out a sharp scream and began sobbing into the mattress, the sensation of the whip was white hot.

Marek dropped his pants and positioned himself behind Rachel, he spat on his fingers and rubbed her pussy lips, Tom could see he was rubbing her clit with his index finger whilst the fingers of his other hand pushed inside her.

Rachel's sobbing quieted and then ceased, she was breathing steadily again, her blindfolded face looking forward and an expression of concentration forming behind the blindfold. Marek's cock, 8inches long and probably 6inches around was standing hard between them, the thick veins standing out beneath the skin of his circumcised member.

He continued to rub her clit, as he positioned his cock at her opening and without warning plunged inside. Rachel let out a gasp with the intrusion, biting her lower lip as he slid into the hilt and held himself still. Then he began to thrust.

His hands were gripping her hips now and she was rigid in front of him as he pounded her from behind, her face was turned away from Tom now as her body was used by this stranger. Marek on the other hand was enjoying Tom's displeasure.

"You are a lucky man Tom, this pussy of hers is like a tight glove on me, I bet you don't last long inside her, I know I won't," beamed Marek.

Tom glared back at him, impotent to prevent Marek's attentions. At least Rachel seemed to be coping with the rape, she wasn't crying now or in pain so her pussy must have adapted to Marek. He could see the red line of the whip mark across her buttocks every time he withdrew from a thrust and even that was subsiding now.

"You know I haven't cum in a week Tommy, I've been looking forward to this," he said and nodded to the other men. They looked at each other and grinned, the younger looking one, a man in his early twenties, moved to the opposite side of the mattress and pulled his cock out of his pants, it was already hard and not overly large.

Marek reached forward and grabbed a handful of Rachel's dark hair, he pulled her head up, instantly arching her back and bringing her mouth up to the height of the younger man's straining cock, it looked like it would release with one touch.

Rachel never gave Tom a blow job, he'd ask every now and then and she'd raise her eyebrows and turn him down with an, "I don't think so," look of frowning disapproval. Her strict upbringing meant that whilst sex was good between them, it was never as wild or unbridled as Tom would have liked.

With Marek holding her head back, she could sense the man in front of her and what might be coming. She had her mouth pursed and looked determined behind the blindfold not to let him into her mouth.

"Oh, dear Rachel, you seem to have forgotten the rules," Marek nodded to the third man as he slid his cock from her pussy and stood behind her. The big man, the third man, passed Marek the whip.

"I'm going to remind you now, exactly how you should behave, after which you will open your mouth and throat to my friend here and suck him until his balls are empty," he raised the riding crop above his head as he was speaking and on the final word brought it down in an arc that ended on her ass. Rachel's body bolted and she screamed in agony, she was still screaming as the crop came down a second and third time, leaving red, raised lines of searing pain across her white flesh.

As Rachel's sobbing began to lessen, the men who were grinning at one another, Marek and the younger one, repositioned themselves at either end of the mattress.

"Rachel, have you ever been 'spit-roasted' by Tom and another man?" Asked Marek, but Rachel remained tight lipped.

"I suggest you don't make me ask a second time," said Marek in a low, measured voice.

"No, I have not been 'spit-roasted' before," replied Rachel, a little more defiantly than Tom would have thought possible.

"Well then, we have something to celebrate, bring over some wine," Marek pointed to a box on the floor and the big man produced a bottle of white wine.

"It's nothing fancy Rachel, but then neither are you."

And with that the bigger man removed the cork and held the bottle to Rachel's lips. She drank as fast as she could, a little spilling out between mouthfuls trickling down to her breasts, dripping from her nipples and onto the sheets below. When she had drunk half, Marek interrupted.

"Don't be greedy Rachel, let us have some," Marek chided, and the big man took a swig before the bottle was passed around the three of them.

"Sorry Tommy looks like we've finished it without you," said Marek grinning at Tom who was gazing down at the sight of his prostrate wife, framed by two men and their straining cocks, their leader letting the last drops of wine fall onto his tongue.

Marek held the bottle neck next to Rachel's pussy, nuzzling the folds of her skin aside and pushing it forward. The bottle eliciting a squeal from her as its bottleneck disappeared inside. Marek began to run her clit again, making her hips shift and the younger man presented his cock to her mouth. This time she opened her lips wide and he probed inside her mouth. She closed her mouth around him and slid over the bulbous head and down the shaft. She took half his length in her mouth and Tom could see her lurch as she retched.

The wine was taking effect and as the younger man thrust his cock, she was allowing his girth to stretch her mouth and fuck her throat with less and less resistance. Marek gave the bottle one last deep thrust and placed it down. He took his cock in hand again, presented it to her pussy and pushed it into her.

He was thrusting slowly, the cock emerging from her hole and pausing slightly before ramming back inside. As he withdrew each time, Tom was sure he could see Rachel moving back toward the man, as if she longed to remain impaled on his rod. Marek looked right at Tom.

"I can feel my balls tightening Tommy, I don't know how long I can last," teased Marek and Tom looked away, not wanting to give him the pleasure of seeing his reaction.

The younger man was thrusting with urgency, ropes of saliva hung from Rachel's chin, and even with the blindfold on Tom could tell her eyes were screwed shut. The young man gripped Rachel's head between his hands, pushing forward one more time and holding himself still whilst he emptied his balls into her throat. His head sank in release and he slid out, Rachel coughed and drooled onto the mattress, there was no respite though, she could feel Marek's own urgency in his thrust behind her.

"Please don't cum inside me, I'm not on birth control, please don't cum there," she begged.

Rachel could feel Marek's cock swelling inside her, his pace was quickening and his fingers were digging into the flesh of her hips. He was concentrating on her now, and grabbed a handful of her hair again, pulling her head and shoulders back and arching her back just as he liked.

Tom watched as Marek enjoyed his wife's body, the mans balls swinging below his rod and slapping against her skin as he drove into her. With a final burst of speed and a groan of relief Marek forced his cock up to the hilt and ejaculated into her cervix with force. He stopped moving. He was still for a time, catching his breath before standing and looking upon Rachel's shaking body.

She had managed to sink to her elbows, the shackles just allowing her this brief respite. Her pussy felt swollen and used and she could taste the younger man's cum mixed with wine on her lips.

Tom watched on as Rachel panted in short deep breaths, sucking the air back into her lungs as the man got up from the mattress. Her toned abdomen sucked in and out as she fought to regain control of her breathing. The shackles around her wrists and ankles kept her on all fours, although she had managed to sag to her elbows and hips now, the sheen of sweat on the curves of her back drying in the cool air. Her bra and clothes lay in a tattered heap beside her. She could do nothing but suck in deep lung-fulls of air, her face remaining hidden by her long dark hair.

"And how are you doing Tom?" Came the calm voice.

Marek walked over, hauling his pants up and partially blocking the view as the bigger man moved up behind Rachel to take his turn. This man paused behind her, not as hurried as the others, enjoying the view of her dripping pussy. The gag prevented Tom from answering and he wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of hearing him mumble a half-answer out through the restraint.

"I know this is hard for you," said Marek, his eyes lowering, and Tom knew what he was talking about, he was just glad Rachel couldn't see his body's reaction to her rape.

"But you've had this coming to you for a long time."

Marek looked down at the lump in Tom's pants, kneeled in front of him and dragged his jeans down over his thighs in one swift motion, leaving his half-hard cock on display to the room.

"Well, well," said Marek as the cock bobbed into sight, and Tom pushed himself back into the wall as far as he would go, trying to get as much distance as he could between his crotch and Marek's face.

"Don't worry, it's not time for that," he whispered, rising and turning to stand next to the mattress.

The bigger man shuffled forward on his knees, grabbed the young woman's hips and pulled her up onto all fours. His boots and overalls were cast aside now, revealing his well-built frame, and she jumped as she rocked backwards and his large flaccid cock swung to touch her pussy.

The man's large cock was stiffening, it ended in a huge head. He stroked it hard whilst staring at the intimacy between Rachel's legs.

How many men had she been with in her life Tom wondered? He was pretty sure he was her third lover, these men would double that, fucking her one after another, and he wondered how her pussy would stretch to take this new cock.

"Get her another drink," said Marek, and the younger man began to pour the contents of a fresh wine bottle into Rachel's mouth, she coughed and spluttered but at least half of it went down and she began to feel the flush of yet more wine taking its affect.

The big man was readying himself behind her. He pulled her slowly toward him and his cock slid up, first over her pussy and then rubbing her asshole, leaving a slick of pre-cum as his length now stood proud over her lower back. Tom had no idea how she was going to take that thing inside her.

His cock rubbed back over her asshole and further down again until it pushed against the opening of her vagina. Rachel stirred as the head was wedged against her slit, she realised now that this guy was bigger than the others; she moaned and thrashed her head from side to side as the head forced her opening apart.

"Stop it, you're splitting me," she begged. "Pleeeease."

A popping motion as the big man's cock slid forward indicated he had forced his head past her opening. He slid the fullness of his length into her, pulling her buttocks backwards so they spread against his skin. Rachel jerked, her forehead sinking to the mattress, fingers gripping the sheets, the big man came to a halt and just held himself in her.

Having given birth to two children, Rachel hadn't felt tight down there in years, but this cock was stretching the walls of her pussy further than she thought possible. If it wasn't for the lubrication of Marek's cum and the hard fucking he had given her she would have no chance of accepting this bigger man. As his cock filled her, she could barely draw breath.

"Where is his cock?" Asked Marek, lifting Rachel's chin so her blindfolded face looked up toward him.

"Its...its inside," she replied.

"No, I mean where is his cock?" Marek insisted.

"Its...inside me," she whispered, her face falling down again as Marek stood back again.

"You can do better than that Rachel," pushed Marek.

"It is in my pussy, deep inside," whispered Rachel.

"Good, that's better, let's be honest with each other," he nodded to the big man. "You can get on with it," and his associate grabbed her hips and began to thrust slowly into her.

Rachel's cum-slicked hole was stretched tight and his fullness left her only able to form an O-shape with her mouth, her eyes squeezed shut beneath the blindfold, but the pain subsided, and a familiar sensation was building. The sense of loss as his cock slid slowly out of her pussy was making her crave the sensation of being crammed entirely with another man's cock. She hadn't felt like this in years, Tom knew how to please her, but nothing felt like this, a man filling every inch of her, impaling her with his massive rod.

Tom looked down, his wife's hands had folds of the sheets gripped within them and a string of drool was hanging down from her mouth, she was silent, her toes were curled up too and the flesh of her ass rocked forward with each penetrating thrust of the man. She was panting now, her head shaking from side to side as the big man's thick hands dug into the milky white flesh of her glutes.

"Well, well, well Tommy boy, you like to watch I see," whispered Marek.

Tom was hypnotised by the display, by what he suspected was his wife's beginning arousal. He hadn't noticed his own cock hardening. And Marek walked over to stand in front of him, blocking the view. Marek stared into Tom's eyes, Tom clenched, expecting to be touched by him, and looked away. The sounds of his wife's rape momentarily distracted his attention.

Rachel was becoming lost in the sensation of the big man fucking her stretched pussy, he was thrusting harder, faster and deeper now and she could hear a moaning sound, growing audibly. Her skin flushed hot as she realised the sound was coming from her, from deep inside her. She was building toward an orgasm and began to tense, clenching her teeth and gripping tightly to the sheets beneath her body to hold back the waves of pleasure.

Marek leaned close to Tom.

"Do you think we should tell Rachel who caused all this?" He whispered.

Tom shook his head in reply.

"Then Tommy you are going to do exactly as I tell you, and without hesitation, nod if you are in agreement."

Rachel's orgasm hit, and she bit her lower lip, trying her best to muffle the sounds escaping her, she was ashamed, but she needed it so badly.

12