The Restitution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom nodded and Marek began to uncuff his feet first and then his hands. Tom thought about trying to escape but was paralysed by the threats Marek had issued before. Marek gripped Tom's hard cock and used it to lead him to the mattress. Tom began to soften in Marek's hand, his body was confused as his eyes continued to drink in the sight and sounds of the man fucking his wife. She was moaning through pursed lips at each thrust now and panting heavily, she gripped tighter to the sheets and buried her face in the mattress as a second long rising squeal began to erupt from her, her body betraying her pleasure and shaking as the orgasm rippled through her, leaving her throbbing with its intensity.

Tom was softening in Marek's hand, but still retaining a half-erection as he stood over his wife's shaking body. The big man looked up at Marek who nodded, in reply the big man smiled and began to slide the impaling cock slowly out of Rachel.

He then lay on his back and slid his body beneath Rachel who was too caught up in a post-orgasm bliss to offer any resistance. Rachel was stretched over his huge frame, their sweat mingling, her milky white skin contrasting boldly with his olive-skinned hairy form. He reached a hand down and released his cock from between their bodies. He pushed it down until it stood vertically between Rachel's legs, one side of it rubbing against her sopping pussy.

Marek pulled Tom by the cock down to a kneeling position behind Rachel and passed him a tube of lubricant, releasing his cock in the same motion. Tom knew what Marek wanted; he was going to be made to rape his wife's ass.

The big man rubbed his meat along Rachel's slit, pausing at her opening and teasing it with the tip.

"Don't, please," she murmured, sighing as the cock stroked up and down her most intimate place. Tom was rock hard again and watched as the big man gripped the base of his cock and slid it into her pussy, eliciting an involuntary groan from Rachel, her back arched as far as the shackles would allow and then she sank back onto the prone form beneath her.

Marek nodded to Tom, urging him to use the lubricant. Rachel had never let him penetrate her there, Tom had always wanted to, but resolved himself not to enjoy this. He squeezed a large blob onto his hands and looked down to see Rachel lowering her hips to impale herself again and again on the huge cock of the man beneath her. The cock was stretching her pussy and the position offered up her spread asshole to the kneeling Tom.

His fingers reached out, smearing lube around her anal hole, Rachel's body stiffened instantly, and in response the big man began to piston into her, her head sinking down again as she pulled at the sheets on the mattress. Tom's fingers continued to smear her asshole and he gently probed her hole with his index finger, inches from the huge cock pistoning in and out of her stretched pussy. She was too tired now and was simply writhing on top of the guy as he fucked her. Tom's finger pushed in past the first knuckle and then the second, he left it there to allow her to become used to the sensation and he could feel the man's meat sliding in and out of his wife, Tom was getting harder and harder.

She wasn't objecting to the finger, so he forced a second finger past her tight opening and despite some wriggling she accepted this amid her moans and the thrusting of the cock. Tom let her get used to the feeling and with his free hand began to lube himself, allowing himself the pleasure of stroking his own rigid length in the process.

All thoughts of escape, retaliation, or pleading for release were gone, he just wanted to fuck her hole now and he pushed his own cock forward, guiding its tip and sliding his fingers out at the same time.

Rachel knew what was coming, and strained forward, even relinquishing the fullness of the man beneath her to escape the tip of the cock pressing against her anus. The man beneath and the man behind gripped her hips and pulled her back. Her asshole stretched, she felt like it was tearing her open until a popping sensation and a feeling of pressure inside her ass lessened the pain.

Both men slid into her slowly, she felt nothing more than the fullness of her holes now, she was nothing to the world but those two holes and she bit her lip as their cocks started pistoning slowly in her, the pressure of one easing slight as the other filled her.

The feeling of two other people inside her made her lose whatever resistance she still had. She hoped Tom couldn't see her now, as she started to ride their cocks, angling her body so as not to let either of them slip from her hot holes. Their grip on her flesh lessened, she was theirs now, and she would do as they wished.

The pain in her ass was still there but was overridden by the passion she felt building. Their pace quickened and her own grunts of satisfaction joined theirs.

Tom didn't care what the consequences were now, he had to cum in Rachel's ass, he wanted to cum at the same time the big man filled her with his seed. He was pumping hard into her now and he could feel the big man's hard cock moving in her vagina, rubbing the underside of his own shaft. Rachel's moaning was reaching a crescendo, she held onto the arms of the big man as moaned out a body-shaking orgasm. This was too much and both Tom and the thrusting man reached their climaxes with her, pumping her full of their seed.

The three of them were left panting to get their breath back, a mass of sweating bodies and limbs.

The shame of raping his wife began to slowly return and Tom slid out. Marek walked alongside him, looking down at Rachel's holes dripping cum onto the mattress as she lay atop the man, trying to get her breathing back under control.

"Alright Tommy," whispered Marek. "Get dressed and go sit in the chair."

Tom crept over to the chair, covering himself and sitting obediently as he waited to see what would happen next. Marek nodded to the two other men; the big man slid out from under the prone Rachel. The younger man tossed a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie onto the mattress next to Rachel, then kneeled to unlock her shackles.

"Rachel, once you have your breath back, reach to your side and you will find a set of clothes, you will put these on and be led to sit next to your husband whilst I explain what happens next," Marek announced as he walked over to Tom.

He leaned down close to whisper into Tom's ear, "all of this has been recorded, if you don't want Rachel to see what you did to her, I suggest you make sure she doesn't go to the cops and that you get 'our friends' money back. If we don't see some money soon, I am going to have to take another interest payment from you, nod if you understand."

Tom nodded, his shoulders sagging, as he realised that this wasn't over, it was just the beginning.


12