The Restitution Ch. 02

Story Info
A young couple must repay an overdue debt.
5.9k words
4.26
16.9k
15
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18.

Chapter 2

The silence of the drive home made it feel achingly long, the initial noise of the tyres on dirt road changed quickly to asphalt, and then the silence of those smooth roads amplified the reality that neither Tom nor Rachel knew what to say. They both gazed downwards in their hoods, not because of the confinement of the trunk, but rather because the shame and guilt was physically weighing on them.

Eventually the car slowed, and the couple could hear the whine of the electric motor on their garage door closing, signifying the end of their ordeal. The trunk opened and the men pulled them out and into the garage. Their hoods were removed, and they were pushed to the back of the garage, Marek's two companions turning and sliding back into the SUV.

"Remember what I told you. We will be back in one week," said Marek, "but if you want to see me sooner, for a little more fun, don't be shy, just give me a call anytime you like," and he grinned at them as he swung into the SUV, the engine started and they were gone. The door began to whine again as it descended.

The room darkened as the door descended and Rachel wrapped her arms around Tom and buried her face in his chest. Tom rested his head on hers and reached his arms around her back. He held her close and her shoulders shook as the sobs began. The door mechanism's whine covering the sound of her tears until it reached the ground and all but a beam of daylight playing along the floor was shut out. The couple were left in a half light which illuminat the assorted bikes, boxes of books, winter sledges and tools around the space.

"I'm sorry," started Tom.

"No," interrupted Rachel, "I'm the one who should be sorry," She was looking up at him now, "I let those men turn me on and with you watching, I am so ashamed, please forgive me Tom, I couldn't help it."

Tom looked down at her in silence, his first instinct was to forgive her, not least as this was actually all his fault, but as the words formed on his lips something stopped him.

"I don't understand what just happened Rachel, I've never seen you like that before, it was, I dunno, out of control I guess," he posited.

"Did you see everything they did to me?" she said, her faced inflected towards his, eyes puffy from crying and cheeks still wet with tears.

"Yes, I did. And everything you did to them. I know they forced you to begin with, but...Look the kids will be home soon. Let me process what just happened to us and we can talk about it later," offered Tom.

"Tom, what they did to us, to me. I don't think I'll ever get over it," said Rachel, tears welling on her eyelids again.

"They can't hurt you now, I am here to protect you." Said Tom, and he meant it.

"I believe you. I need to take a shower and change out of these clothes," she said and left Tom's arms. She stopped by the trash bin in the garage and shed the scruffy sweatpants and top they had given her.

Tom's eyes were growing accustomed to the light and he could see the peachy curves of her ass as she bent low to slide the pants down off her ankles. He wanted to turn a light on so he could look at her swollen sex and used asshole, but for now the dimness of the garage meant they were hidden by deep shadow. There was another urge, he wanted to overpower her now, to take her right there and then, to jam his cock back into her tight hole and make her his toy. He looked away quickly, fighting the swelling erection, he couldn't think like that, not after what he had caused to happen to her.

Rachel stepped through into the house and was gone. Tom followed and moments later he could hear the shower going. The sound of the front door handle opening made him jump and he snapped back into parenthood mode as the door flung open and the kids ran in from school.

It was late evening before the kids were asleep and they were alone again, Rachel had dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and looked tired. She poured herself a glass of wine and a second for Tom.

"We need to talk. What happened to us today, why did they do that to us, what did you get us into?" questioned Rachel.

"You know I have some clients who are not exactly legal. Those men work for one of those clients. All this stuff we have, the house, the cars, nice holidays, nice clothes, the school funds, they are all down to the work I do for that client," explained Tom.

"We both agreed to take him on as a client," he continued, "we knew the risks and he thinks I have stolen from him."

"Well, have you?" demanded Rachel.

"Of course not, he is crazy, I would never take the risk," said Tom, "he has got it into his head that the last money movement was $50k light, I was handling it."

"Handling it," blurted Rachel, "how exactly was today 'handling it' Tom?"

"I thought he would believe me," said Tom shaking his head, "I can get $50k to him, we will just have to dip into the kid's college funds though. I'll make it back up again, it's no big deal."

"You had better," warned Rachel.

"Oh, had I, you're giving the orders now eh?" scowled Tom.

"After what they did to me, I think I have the right to be a little mad Tom."

"Yeah I saw what they did to you Rachel," and her cheeks flushed red as Tom stared at her, "I saw how deep did you took that guys cock down your throat, and I heard each and every one of the orgasms you enjoyed. Next time try not to look like you're enjoying yourself so much and I might feel a little more sympathetic." He shot back at her.

"I'm sorry, I really am. I just lost control," her eyes couldn't meet his.

"Yes, you did. I'm going to check on the kids, we can talk more later," and he turned and walked into the hallway and up the stairs leaving Rachel to her thoughts.

Twenty minutes later Tom walked back downstairs, he could hear Rachel in the laundry room, the washing machine whirred loudly and she was moving wet clothes into the drier. He was watching her through the door, and noticed she hadn't heard him approach over the noise of the washing machine.

Tom watched as she bent over, no panty liner was visible through the stretched fabric of her shorts, and she pushed the dryer door shut. He felt the urge return, he wanted her. Slipping on a pair of gloves from the shelf Tom stepped inside the laundry, she still hadn't heard him and didn't even react as he pushed the door shut. Tom felt a flash of what a predator might feel as it stalked its prey, a rush of adrenaline hit him and he flicked the light switch off.

Before Rachel could turn around Tom was on her, he wrapped his hand around her mouth and his other arm wrapped around her body, she began to struggle, her ass squirming against his hardening cock as she rubbed against him. He released her arms and swiftly brought his hand down to smack her ass which slapped loudly over the sound of the washer. He put a lot of force into it, more than a playful slap, and followed it up with two more. Rachel stopped struggling and put her hands onto the counter in front of her.

Rachel could only look down at the worktop in front of her now as a hand gripped the back of her neck and pushed her head down, the electronic lights of the boiler system nearby illuminating the scratched veneer surface. She could feel the rough textile of a gloved hand sliding around in her shorts, finding a way to drag them down her legs, and she was frozen in fear and indecision. The gloved hand grabbed a bunch and pulled them down just past her knees, then both hands grabbed her top, and lifted it swiftly over her head. She was braless and when the hands pushed her down onto the counter her skin froze at the coldness of the worktop, her nipples squashed tight, although it wasn't entirely unpleasant, they began to erect ever so slightly.

She didn't know who was behind her. She thought it was Tom, hoped it was Tom. But the gloves made her uncertain and this certainly wasn't like their sex life used to be. The pressure on her tits was uncomfortable and her sex was still sore from the pounding she had already received today. She just hoped whoever it was, it would be over quick.

Tom was pleased she wasn't fighting him off. Only a day ago he would have literally had to beg her for sex. Now she was submitting to him. He placed a hand down on her back to steady her and began to try to drag his own pants down to release the painfully hard cock they were keeping imprisoned. His cock bobbed up like a pink submarine breaching the surface of the water.

As he pulled a handful of denim down his thighs, he felt an object in his pocket. It was the tube of lube he had used earlier; he must have pocketed it. Removing the glove and unscrewing the lid one-handed he began for the second time in his life, and for the second time that day, to apply lube to his wife's asshole.

"Tom is that you, what are you doing?" Rachel asked hesitantly.

Tom remained silent, fingering her puckered hole and widening it with his index and forefinger. She accepted his probing fingers and remained bent over, the man behind her was in charge now. Her compliance convinced Tom he didn't need to hold her down and he took his hand from her back and reached around to her clitoris. She shuddered at his touch; her clit was sensitive from the stimulation of earlier in the day, but the initial soreness passed quickly as the hand rubbed her in circles.

Rachel was mostly sure that it was Tom behind her, but it could have been one of the men from earlier. Either way, her asshole being fingered, and her clit being rubbed was turning her on and her body was willing the hands to bring her over the edge of another orgasm.

Tom's fingers were moving faster, and she was writhing on the worktop how, breathing heavier, her hands searched for a place to grip and hold herself and once found she arched her back and pushed her ass upwards.

Tom's cock responded, straining upwards with veins pulsing and head throbbing. He slipped his fingers from her ass and rubbed the lube over his cock. Gripping the shaft midway, he positioned himself at her tight hole. The fingers of his other hand rubbing her frantically, and Rachel's breathing came deeper and more desperate, climbing toward an orgasm. Biting her hand, she moaned with pleasure as waves of ecstatic heat spread from her pussy.

She was lost now in the bliss of orgasm, her chest heaving, her hard nipples pressed onto the counters cold surface, she almost didn't notice the sensation of a cock pushing into her asshole. The pleasure of orgasm was tinged with the pain in her ass but that only heightened the sensation and as the hard cock slid inside her she felt only the satisfaction of fullness, of another person being inside her and her most private place.

Tom saw she was lost again to her lust. He thrust himself slowly back and forth as his fingers continued to rub her clit. He rubbed fast, then slow, building her back up to another orgasm.

"Yes, that's it, don't stop," she pleaded, "I'm going to cum again."

Tom was getting close himself, and knew that a little more speed on his thrusts and he would be filling her ass with his cum. His hand left her clitoris and he grabbed both of her hips and began to pound her asshole.

Rachel groaned in frustration and disappointment, but Tom didn't care, and in the orange glow of the lights on the boiler watched her asshole sucking out with each withdrawal of his cock, before he disappeared into her ass once more.

She groaned and grunted as he fucked her faster and she was now just hanging onto the counter wishing the cock inside her would cum to get it over with. Sure enough the thrusting became more urgent, she could feeling him stiffening further and the head of it swelled inside her as the man shot his seed into her rectum.

The man collapsed forward onto her, resting his weight on her back and breathing heavily.

"Stay still," came Tom's voice, "I need a minute."

Rachel recognised her husband's post-climax voice.

"How about you ask me first next time," exclaimed Rachel, "I don't appreciate being pushed against the counter and fucked without as much as a 'hello' from you Tom."

"Your pussy didn't seem to agree with you Rachel, you were soaking wet."

"Yeah well that didn't do me much good did it," said Rachel, wiggling her ass with Tom's softening cock in it for emphasis.

"I saw how you reacted to those men Rachel, things will be a little different around here from now on."

"Are you punishing me Tom? You know I couldn't stop my body reacting like that," pleaded Rachel.

"Yeah, well you could have tried a little harder," he said, sliding his cock out of her ass and Rachel turned around and straightened up to look at him. "Look, I'm not mad at you, I know it wasn't your fault, it was just hard to watch, and I love you and need to fuck you myself, understand."

"Ok, I guess, just take it easy with me," and she took a cloth and began to wipe Tom's cock clean whilst looking into his eyes, "you can have me any way you want, just get the money to those creeps, I don't want them getting hold of us again," she said.

"Don't worry about that, when they get here next Friday, I'll have it all waiting for them," Tom reassured.

Rachel nodded, took Tom's hand in hers and led him up the stairs to bed.

The next week passed in a blur, Tom was out a lot of the time as it turned out to be harder to get the $50k in cash than he thought at first. Withdrawing that sum from their accounts would raise suspicion at the bank so he was having to make small cash withdrawals all over the place, he was getting help from their lawyer too who could do the same on their behalf.

As Friday drew nearer, they arranged for the kids to stay the weekend with Rachel's parents, that way the couple could celebrate properly after Marek and his creeps picked up the cash.

"Well Tom, you've done it, we can get back to normal at last," Rachel beamed at Tom. It was Friday and the last of the cash arrived in the morning. She thought Tom looked different, his old confidence had returned after their ordeal but there was something more, a certain assuredness that wasn't there before. He may have had to stand by whilst she was ravaged and pleasured by three men, but he had risen up from this rather than be broken by it. The $50k sat in a holdall on the kitchen counter, the kids were at school and they had a few hours to kill before the creeps arrived.

"We've done it honey," he smiled at her, and took Rachel's hands in his. He pulled her close for a kiss, but she raised her finger to his lips and shook her head.

"No, these lips have other places to rest," she grinned at him and knelt down before him. She quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans allowing his cock to spring forth, and she brought herself close to him, her hot breath foretelling the warmth that quickly wrapped around his manhood. She looked up at him, a smile on her eyes as she took him in her mouth, all heat and moistness around his hard cock. Tom looked down on her and revelled in the warmth of her mouth.

Rachel was getting used to the sensation, not taking him too deep, anxious of triggering her inexperienced gag reflex and spoiling the moment, when the loud crash of a door being thrown open nearly made her clench down. The tensing of Rachel's jaw and the crash behind him was enough to make Tom recoil from the heat of her mouth and spin around, trying to stuff his rod back in his pants as he did so. Rachel stood up from her knees beside him.

"Whoa there you two young lovers, don't let us stop you, we were enjoying the show," came the gleeful voice of Marek who strode into the kitchen through the rear door, the younger man and the big man following behind him.

"There's no harm in using the front door like regular people you know." Tom spat.

"But we're not regular people are we Tom, were too intimate for that. I've enjoyed re-watching our intimate friendship again this week, it's kept me and the boys entertained many an evening, in fact, we thought it might be nice to make another little home-movie together."

"Haven't you taken enough from us?" fired Rachel, "we have the money, take it and leave us alone."

"Well you do know how to put those fine lips of yours to work Rachel," said Marek with a glance at his cronies, "let's see about this money then." And he reached over to the holdall and unzipped it.

"Count it for me dear Rachel," insisted Marek and Rachel went over to count it for him, she went through it in bundles and reached $50k, Marek and the two men standing arms crossed as she counted each and every bill.

"Oh dear," Marek whispered, "that is unfortunate."

"What do you mean, it's all there," sputtered Tom.

"The debt is there, but where is this week's interest payment?" said Marek, nodding at the big man who grabbed Rachel by the shoulders.

"What interest, what do you mean?" said Tom, his widening eyes meeting Rachel's.

"Well you were late last week and we had to take an interest payment on the debt, you've had another week of interest build up now, and offered us nothing for it," explained Marek, "you know Tom, if I didn't know better, I'd think you wanted this to happen."

"Wanted what to happen? How could I want this, how?" replied Tom.

"Enough of this," said Marek and with that the younger man placed a hood over Rachel's head and began to lead her to the garage, "are you coming too Tommy, or are you going to let Rachel have all the fun?"

Tom accepted a hood himself and allowed them to cuff his hands and lead him to the trunk of the now familiar SUV. Rachel and Tom remained silent as the car drove along asphalt for twenty minutes.

When it stopped the men pulled them out of the trunk, and lead them up two flights of stairs, they could hear music playing somewhere nearby, it sounded like club music, and an odour of stale beer pervaded the place. A door opened and the men lead them through and stopped them, they were pushed down to sit on hard chairs.

The hoods were removed and blinking in the bright light from the overhead strip Tom and Rachel looked around the room, it was painted black, circular and about 20 feet in diameter. Around the walls four waist high padded platforms were mounted, each ending at a hole in the wall, just large enough for a person to squeeze through and shackles at the two corners nearest the centre of the room where they were sat.

Sat close to them was another couple, they were middle aged, the husband had a little grey showing in his hair and the wife was athletically built with strong cheek and jaw line and long hair flowing down her back. He looked ready for a day at the office and she looked as though she'd been interrupted on the way to the gym. The man bore some bruising to his face and they both looked terrified.

"Welcome Tom and Rachel, both I and my associates are delighted to see you again. I expect you are wondering where you are. This room is your home for this evening and alongside some other debtors, you will be repaying the interest on your unauthorised loans," explained Marek, "now do you have any questions?"

"How exactly are we to be repaying this interest this time," croaked Tom whose throat had begun to parch.

"Good question Tommy, thanks for asking. As you asked first, I think it's only fair the other couple give us a demonstration so you can see how this works. Karen, undress fully and lay down on the table for me." She stood up from the chair, her long dark legs propelling her and revealing more of an athletic physique, she slid out of the gym attire quickly revealing a neatly trimmed bush and her c-cup breasts remained firm as she made her way onto the table. She lay flat on her back.

"Michael, undress and then strap her in," and Michael undressed, he was physically larger than Tom although his penis was average sized. He took Karen's wrists and bound them within the shackles above her head at the top of the table. Rachel noticed that these shackles would allow her to be rolled onto her stomach if desired. Marek nodded to one of the men and they left the room. Shortly after a pair of hands reached through the hole in the wall at the foot of Karen's table and grabbed her by the ankles.

12