The Restitution Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's head tilted back staring back at her husband, her hazel eyes wide as she slid down the table, her lower half disappearing out of the hole. Karen's eye focused on the ceiling and the others could tell that her legs were being lifted straight up on the other side and hear metal clank as they were being shackled to the other side of the wall. They could guess what this meant, her position would allow her to be fucked her as she lay there, unable to see, the fuck would be anonymous.

"I hope you are comfortable Karen?" Marek enquired.

"Thank you," was Karen's quiet reply. And with that her eyes squeezed shut and her hips began to shift. The big man on the other side was doing something to her. Short, sharp breathing from Karen suggested her discomfort.

"Ok I think that's enough," called Marek. Karen's breathing returned to normal and the big man re-entered the room, stuffing his large erect cock back into his pants as he walked.

"Now we are going to play a little game," said Marek, "hop up onto the table Rachel, Tommy you can get her ready whilst I explain." Rachel moved onto the table herself, the cold leather of the padded surface making her shiver for a moment before a pair of hands grabbed her ankles and slid her down. Tom shackled her hands above her, the other pair of hands pressed one leg, then the other, upwards against the other side of the wall and fixed them in place with a binding.

Rachels pussy and ass were totally exposed as they emerged from the hole, her legs being splayed up and out would allow anyone on the other side full access to her most intimate places.

"Now my friends, we have a lot of guests at the party, a bunch of horny young men and women who are in need of a good fucking. Now it's not fair that they should go home this evening unsatisfied and I think it only right that we do our best to make sure they have the best time possible. Now I mentioned a little game, do you remember?"

"Yes," replied the two couples.

"I am going to set you a little task, the winning couple get to choose what holes the visitors can fuck. The losing couple, well, you will be offered to our guests, in full. Do you understand?"

"Yes," replied the two couples. Rachel was beginning to feel sick, terrified at the prospect of being gang banged by a queue of party goers.

"Good. Then let's begin. Gentlemen, the first of you to cum, will win your wife the right to choose which of her holes are fucked by the visitors. Please make your way around the other side of the wall and begin whenever you like." And Marek gestured with his hand to the door, urging the men to take position outside.

Michael went first and once through the door the two men could see their wives on display to the outer room. This room was circular too and followed the curvature of the inner room. There was a space of around 12 feet from the inner wall to the outer wall and pinned against the inner wall were their wives' legs, lifted high and spread slightly, their shaven pussies inviting their hardening cocks.

Michel looked back at Tom as he continued walking past his wife and onto the pale milky legs of Tom's wife. Tom understood and positioned himself in front of Karen, sliding his jeans down and grabbing his cock in his hand. Karen's pussy was already slick with lube. A small shelf on the wall contained vibrators, butt plugs, lube, clamps and with his cock getting harder in hand Tom reached up and took the lube. He squeezed some out onto the small butt plug and then took it and pushed it up against Karen's asshole.

Karen could feel the pressure on her asshole. Michael, she thought, the bastard, was taking advantage of her she assumed. Nevertheless, the sooner he orgasmed the better chance she had of saving her asshole from the gangbang, so she bit her lip and tried to push out slightly to ease the object into her ass.

Tom could see Karen shifting to accept the butt plug and with his other hand nuzzled his cock up against the folds of her sex. He edged aside her dark lips to reveal the pink opening beneath. In coordination, Tom pushed hard with both his cock and the plug, drawing an involuntary gasp from Karen on the other side of the wall.

'Bastard,' she thought to herself; she'd be having words with Michael later when they got out of this.

Slightly further around the wall Michael was getting himself into position with Rachel. His cock was average sized and slightly upturned at the end, this meant he was always pushing against Karen's g-spot when her fucked her in missionary and he wondered if Rachel would realise it wasn't her husband's cock inside her. He lubed up her pussy with the tube on the shelf and looking over at his own wife already being penetrated by Tom. He would need to speed himself over the edge to win. He plunged his meat into Rachel's pussy and began to pound away at her.

Rachel squeezed her eyes shut as what she assumed to be Tom's cock entered her forcefully, and she bit her lip at the pain of the rushed insertion. There was no slow build-up, he was pumping her fast and the angle of the table was pushing his cock against her g-spot, each thrust sent waves of pleasure through her body and his constant slamming was stimulating her clit at the same time. She closed her eyes and her tongue began to circle her lips as she felt her arousal building.

Around the wall Tom was thrusting urgently into Karen, he held onto her calves and his tongue licked up the dark skin of her ankles as he rammed into her pussy. It was tight around his cock, and he doubted she had given before birth like his wife. Despite the luxury of her firm velvet walls, his cock craved a tighter hole and he reached beneath his balls to the plug and gripped it. With one quick motion he withdrew it and at the same time slid the length of his cock from her pussy. She yelped at the sudden withdrawal and sensation of emptiness, before a long moan escaped her lips as the cock replaced the plug in her ass.

Tom's engorged rod was stretching her ass uncomfortably and she clenched her teeth and craned her head back in pain as it slid inside her. The cock began to pound her as hard as before and she hoped he was close to cumming, she didn't want to be subject to this any more than once this evening.

With her neck craning backwards she saw Marek nod to the other men. They walked over to stand at the women's heads and pulling levers on the side of the platforms the ladies' heads sank and angled toward their groins. Karen and Rachel looked across at one another in sympathy as cocks were rubbed against their faces and their eyes remained locked together as they stretched their jaws wide to accept the stiffening dicks.

The men were brutal. They began to throat fuck both women whose perspective was quickly limited to the balls of the men fucking their throats. Rachel could smell the sweat and horniness of the younger man who was pounding her throat. She felt momentarily guilty that the bigger man with his huge dick was pumping into Karen and not her. Rachel's gag reflex was still not trained and she was retching and gagging on each thrust, ropes of drool were forming around the rod stretching her mouth.

On the other side of the wall, Michael could feel his own pleasure building, his hard dick was swelling further and he dug his fingers into the flesh of Rachel's ass, pumping as hard as he could and resting his sweating forehead against the wall. He looked across to the other man, nervous at first that seeing Tom fucking his wife could interrupt the building orgasm.

It had the opposite effect, seeing another man inside his wife again made him wild with lust, he wanted her to be taken in every hole like a slut and bucked harder into the pussy around his own manhood.

Tom looked over at that point and the two men found themselves staring at one another, their eyes gazing jealously over their wives stolen flesh, but behind the jealously was strong approval and Tom shut his eyes, imagining Karen's tense face behind the wall, lapping up the sensation her not knowing who was fucking her.

Back in the inner room the throat-fucking was coming to a climax. Marek's men had resisted masturbating for days and after a few minutes jamming their dicks into the mouths of the shackled women both men were soon ready to release their pent-up climaxes.

The big man had taken it a little easy on the dark-skinned woman, her mouth was almost having to dislocate to accept him and he knew Marek would be mad if she became unconscious. Her mouth was like a silk glove and the sight of her terrified eyes beneath his balls was sending him over the edge.

Across the room the younger man held Rachel's head tight emptied his balls into her throat, as he slid out Rachel looked across between her gagging and choking to see Karen's tits turning crimson red with the big guy's fingers dug deep in heralding his climax, he thrust his hips forward one last time, Karen's head disappearing between his legs as he groaned in release.

Throughout this ordeal both of the men fucking them on the other side of the wall hadn't let up, and as the ladies recovered from their face fucking, they glanced nervously at each other, desperate for a sign as to which man would orgasm first. Both of the ladies began to do what little they could with their prone legs to encourage the pistoning cocks to reach their climax.

It was enough and soon there was a loud moan from behind the wall and Rachel's hips bucked hard, then Karen's too as the occupants of their holes achieved their orgasms. The two ladies looked to the Marek, who was grinning from the other side of the room, awaiting confirmation of the winner of this perverted contest.

"Well, well, well, we have a winner I see," and he walked out of the room. On rounding the door, he observed with amusement that the men had swapped wives, "good work gentlemen, I am pleased to see you have entered into the spirit of the game," and he motioned them to return to the central room.

Michael was relieved to have cum first and looked with satisfaction on the sperm that trickled out he slid from Rachel's pussy. He offered a commiserating smile to Tom as the two men turned and returned to the room holding their wives. Tom was crushed, not only had he let another man have his wife, he had failed to save her from further torment by cumming too slowly. Tom and Michael returned sheepishly to their wives, both men smiling on returning but not wanting to hold their wives gaze for long.

Marek inspected the women's holes with his fingers to ensure they had both received the seed of the husbands and confirmed this to be the case. He walked back into the room.

"This evening, Rachel will be entertaining our visitors with all her ample talents, and you Karen will have a slightly easier time of it," he said, savouring the moment the wives realised the husbands had switched places.

"What?" demanded Rachel, her face frowning in confusion until she interpreted Tom's inability to hold her stare. She realised the sperm oozing inside her was Michael's and not her husbands, meaning that Tom had willingly let her be used by the other man.

"Like I said Rachel, whichever man cums first, wins. And you did so well to make your visitor fill your pussy up first."

The men stared at the floor throughout much of this exchange, unwilling to meet their wives' gaze. Both women looked furious at their husband's, and Rachel for one was beginning to think about how she might repay Tom's betrayal.

"Well I think it's time we got the party started, don't you? Gentlemen, we can't let the girls have all the fun tonight. Go make yourselves comfortable on the platforms and we will get you strapped in. It's going to be a busy night for all four of you."

Tom and Michael made their way reluctantly to the platforms, lying on their backs and allowing themselves to be shackled and positioned with cocks and assholes on display on the other sides of the wall.

It was going to be a long night.


12